Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Is Brother Nathaniel racist? Or prescient? 

Post Re: Is Brother Nathaniel racist? Or prescient?
UncleZook wrote:
I didn't ask whether Brother Nathaniel was a homophobe ... I asked whether he was prescient or racist.

Once again, I ask you -- why is this question even important?

I think this irrelevant question of yours is just more distraction and deflection to mask your gatekeeping function here at UP. It's just like your "Zionist Jew" witch hunt, and the "bankster" witch hunt before it. You don't present any solutions to any of the real problems we face. In fact, you try to steer people away from the real problem (sociopathy) onto side issues that are only symptoms of the real problem (banksters, Zionists, corrupt leaders, etc.). Isn't this exactly what a sociopath would do?

No.

You have no clue ... for you cannot discern the great divide between sociopathy, the instance ... and sociopathy, the organization.

The organization is an imminent threat to the species.

The instance is not.

All the rest of your natter ... is just an attempt at character assassination ... which is what common powerless sociopaths do. By contrast, the relatively uncommon empowered sociopaths venture beyond character assassination ... and go after the whole hog. I say relatively uncommon because the pyramid geometry shows the sociopath perches to be vastly outnumbered by the sociopath plateaus, and lower still, the sociopath platforms. To wit, most sociopaths have no palpable power in the current human organizational hierarchy, and therefore, do not pose a problem to the species. In fact, they help define the species at this stage of human evolution.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:44 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Is Brother Nathaniel racist? Or prescient?
UncleZook wrote:
I didn't ask whether Brother Nathaniel was a homophobe ... I asked whether he was prescient or racist.

Once again, I ask you -- why is this question even important?

Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2