Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
"Adam The Jew Kokesh - Zionist Mole" 

Post Re: "Adam The Jew Kokesh - Zionist Mole"
You are satire Zook.

Quote:
The obfuscator
:lol:

Quote:
The apologist for the corruptions that be ... as opposed to ending those corruptions.
Wow thats an amazing one Zook lol.

Quote:
is a free clue that we are dealing with a fifth columnist

Chico is a fith columnist :lol:

Quote:
Chico was also speculating about the possibility that the Rothschilds were not sociopaths (in a recent post).

How do you make these associations?

Then you compound your flimsy assumption with this?
Quote:
So in Chico's world, one can be an absolute pharaoh and believe that it is their divine right to rule the world
:lol:

Quote:
f Chico thinks that there are redeeming qualities to Soros, perhaps he also thinks the same of Stalin, Hitler, Bush, Shrub, Mussolini, Saddam ... and of course, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.

Hurry lets burn chico at the stake quick. Hes too dangerous to keep alive. :lol:

Quote:
Once more, truthseekers converge on the source. Fifth columnists diverge from the source.

You are the fifth columnist champion. Hail the Zook!

Quote:
You wouldn't know the truth if it slammed you in the butt and hoisted you for a long field goal,
:lol: Score!

Quote:
You haven't yet demonstrated a capacity to look at the facts

Your in never never land Zook. You do have fun with it. I will give you that.

Quote:
Your crime is not so much your divergent thinking ... but your obstruction of convergent thinkers.

Zook is just copping out here. He cant take anymore information because its just confusing. If he cant synthesize and extrapolate no one else sure will. It's Zionism Zook. Just hold on to it. You will be all right friend. At least you got that far?

Quote:
convergent thinkers.

:lol: What is the opposite of convergent Zook?

Quote:
But hey, they must pay you fifth columnists handsomely ... I don't think even you would sell your soul for less than juicy carrot.

Let the games begin....

Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:37 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
Sorry, Mags ... this new thread about AK is necessitated because we need to blow this impostor right off the truthseeker's map.

The guy is in federal Jail Zook. Not sure how much more you can blow him off the map. And what if your wrong? What does that make you?

In federal jail?? And that's supposed to prove that he is a genuine prisoner? Your standards of investigation are very low, Mags. You act like you never heard of undercover jailmates.

And no, it''s not a question of me being wrong ... it's a question of the preponderance being overwhelming.

Quote:
Quote:
If sufficient evidence from nonracist websites hasn't moved your view of Kokesh one iota,

I am open to the fact he could be controlled opposition. I am not certain like you. In the meantime he appears to be a genuine truthseeker doing what I would be doing. Except I dont have the balls to do what hes doing. And anyone who had the balls to do what he is doing, would probably be in the same place he is or worse!

Question begs ... are you open to the preponderance? Being open to Kokesh being controlled opposition amounts to opinion, not preponderated evidence. And it is your opinion only that elevates Kokesh to the position of hero of our times, nothing more.

Quote:
Quote:
then it's time to chime in with all perspectives, including alleged racist perspectives.

When anyone who is a jew is subject to Zionistic interrogation by your apparent standards should just wear a yellow star of david as far as im concerned. People are labeling Evil with zionism amongst common folk dissenters who are jewish, when a guy like Liberman or Michael Chertoff are revered. Does not seem like balanced discrimination to me and is almost a racist satire in finding a boogeyman. This makes you completely counter productive to truth and a reason for infighting amongst our people trying to Unite!

Why should Jews be exempted from the scrutiny that accompanies every other community on this planet, when a sociopathic section of that community brings disrepute to the larger community? The Mongols suffered from the rule of the Khans. The Germans suffered from the rule of Hitler. The Japanese Americans suffered for the attack on Pearl Harbor, by being subjugated to life inside internment camps. The Palestinians have been made refugees on their own land after the Zionists stole it using a strategy of terror and more terror ... while, simultaneously, their freedom fighters have been vilified as terrorists by the Zionist occupied media, in a clear case of false flag junk journalism. Etc. Etc.

Yet when the Zionists - who call themselves Jews - do something dastardly ... no one is allowed to rebuke the larger community of Jews without being labeled/libeled as anti-Semitic. Dare I suggest the possibility that the larger community of righteous Jews have the same rights as the larger community of righteous Mongolians, righteous Germans, righteous Japanese, and righteous Palestinians (each in their own respective situations) ... and not a scintilla more ... without being labeled anti-Semitic for it?

Nay, Mags ... if the larger Jewish community doesn't step up and reject Zionism en masse, then suspicion will naturally follow the entire community. It won't matter how many do-gooders and righteous souls say that it is wrong to broadbrush an entire community for the actions of a subsection, because the mob of gentiles will think like a mob of gentiles ... while the mob of chosen people think like a mob of chosen people. Mob against mob ... a fair battle. Wot?

Why are you then asking me to take the side of the Jewish mob (over the gentile mob) by capitulating to the former mob's rule by the shibboleth of "anti-Semitism"?

Quote:
Quote:
I personally don't begrudge NODISINFO for using the term "Adam The Jew Kokesh"

Ya apparently, when this website uses AK's eyes and demonic facial features as evidence of wrong doing. My God your out to lunch. Or what about your other article you referenced, that was differentiating between a good and bad jew. Who the fuck does this shit anymore? THis is like medieval! And I wonder Would swearing to anti Zionism appease your paranoia? Transparency on my actions? thoughts? Should I get an RFID chip? :face:

Not begrudging usage is not the same as endorsing usage. I personally don't use the term Jew in the manner that NODISNFO uses it. Not my style. But I won't begrudge someone else who has a different style or vanity or knowledge set . Note that I enquoted the title of this thread.

Having said that, there are good Jews and bad Jews. Just like there are good Hindus and bad Hindus. Just like there are empaths and sociopaths, in general. Let's not get politically correct at the expense of truths and dissolve the substantial divide between the good and the bad. The criminals always want to equate with the law-abiding, no doubt ... but this affection is not reciprocated and should not be. To wit, don't give the bad Jews protective cover by assimilating them with the good Jews ... and if you can't tell the difference or won't ... then you have no legitimate gripe when websites like NODISNFO make no effort to make the same distinctions that you refuse to make.

Quote:
Quote:
Zionists that run America, Jews.

The Octopus is so intertwined who the hell knows who runs who. Maybe Saudi Arabia is running it. Maybe Canada?
Its having the ability to identify good vs evil. Sociopaths vs humans. You get stuck on labels. You should listen to Chic he can teach you a lot.

The Octopus is not so intertwined and amorphous as you make it out to be. The head of the octopus is clearly discernible from any of its tentacles. The fingerprints of globalized/globalizing evil are identifiable ... much more identifiable than any sociopath using genetic tools. Chico can teach me as much as a fool teaches a wise man. Not much more. Once again, the Mongolians didn't carry out 9/11, 4/11, 7/7, the Mumbai attacks, or 3/11 in Sendai ... they didn't orchestrate the antebellums of WW1 or WW2 ... or the Bolshevik revolution ... nor did they undermine China with opium ... or India with colonialism. All the aforementioned acts were committed in the name of the bankster empire; indeed, Britain was only a modest naval empire before the Rothschild brand took over the Bank of England a few centuries ago.

Suffice to say, the bankster empire is currently the one attempting full spectrum dominance ... and I don't see many Mongolian names in its leadership. The convergence of crime and criminal is what it is. Kapiche?

Quote:
Quote:
So ... where the fuck is the righteous Jew, Magamud,

Im so sick of your shit Zook. Why dont you just look up anti Zionism in Israel you lazy intellectual. There is a whole hasidic movement against it and any other thinking human adult with it. People over the world are probably saying the same thing about the US. Where is the righteous american.

Read my arguments further above and be edified. One isolated Hasidic movement in Israel (e.g Neturei Karta) does not change the argument of general Jewish silence to the racism waged against Arabs. Maybe if the righteous Jews stormed the microphones as eagerly as their Zionist brethren, the rest of the world would hear the differences and make the appropriate distinctions.

As for righteous Americans, I, too, ask ... where the fuck are the righteous Americans after 9/11/2001? I know they are mostly good people. But I also know that they are mostly cowards with neither the will nor the stomach to redress that wrong (genuine truthseekers notwithstanding).

Quote:
Quote:
I mean, you sprung up faster than a teenage hard-on (coaxed into existence by the lingerie pictures in the local flyer)

Overly certain are we?

I'm only reporting from the facts of your relative quietude on certain matters and your relative noise on other matters.

Quote:
Quote:
to assert charges of racism against NODISINFO for merely identifying Kokesh for what he is

They use a picture associating him to a demon as justification. Are we reading comic books now? No bias of anti semitism here? And where is the Damming evidence? His dad? His war record? Ptsd? Bob Powell? Hes a Jew? He speaks to well? And no one including yourself can have any balance with this guy. Can you point to anything he has done to help expose tyranny? Liberty? People just shutting this guy off is an excellent exhibit of lazy intellectualism, bias and in the end completely usurping Liberty! Its the same pattern with AJ and I find its the same pattern even in the mundane to get people to take action.

Kokesh has done nothing to expose tyranny that wasn't already broadly known. Furthermore, he tried to jeopardize liberty and the Second Amendment by promoting a march into Washington (that was obviously staged by the Zionist agenda for full spectrum dominance).

Me? I seek no balance with the guy ... for he is not a genuine truthseeker, your opinion notwithstanding. People need to shut off pied pipers to exercise intellectualism, not lend full ears to false notes. You're comparing apples and oranges when you bring AJ into the mix. The jury is still out on AJ. AK, by contrast, is cooked and ready for a fork to be stuck in him. Your equation is a good example of lazy intellectualism.

FWIW, your biases are evident. You directed the term anti-Semitism at NODISINFO. You've been conditioned to think like a Zionist. Get some bloodwork done and see if there's not a little Zionist crimson in there.

Quote:
Quote:
Zionist Jew sent in to corrupt any resistance to the bankster empire.

This whole condemning him with certainty is on par with a witch hunt. The guy exposes tyranny and develops liberty and exposes the Fiat debt slave system. Who can deny that? How god damn irresponsible of you to state otherwise. What, he does not scream Zionism at every step? He even proves his credibility by putting his physical body in the front line numerous times. Just because he does not meet your arm chair quarterbacking brand of liberty does not mean he is not doing good. And ts rather pathetic from my perspective people back seat driving an activist who puts his Freedom on the line.

The only irresponsible person is you, for not recognizing the archer sent down by the king to shoot rubber arrows back at the king ... to gain the confidence of the armed subjects and surreptitiously steer them away from the castle. That design is as old as humans.

You probably believe in other fairy tales, too, if you're so quick to believe in Kokesh. Your discernment is way off ... and your lack even healthy skepticism.

Quote:
Quote:
But why have you yet to remark on the racist targeting of the Arabs by the Zionist Jews?

The Zionist jews knew there was going to be WW3 when the place was set up by the UN. Your just cherry picking this shit to justify your witch hunt against this board. You point out nothing good. You just find some narrow line amongst infinite forms of evil to say I dont get it. Well holy shit. I guess im in trouble because I have not mentioned the War crimes in Columbia, Thailand, Cambodia, the flesh trade, murder, treason everywhere.

None of the aforementioned is involved with full spectrum dominance. Your obfuscation is duly noted.

Quote:
That is because there is so much of it and the 2 years I have been on this board I am still only at the tip of the iceberg. Read up on the Purpose of UP here with the Common Good. Were all in this together and we have to get together if we are going to find any leverage against the Psychopathy that plagues are species! So you know what Zook. Make a thread and point out the heavy hitters of Zionism. That would help the common good. And save you time from dissecting everyone that is biologically related to Judaism!

Why a specific thread? I've been attacking banksters and Zionists _and_ supporting righteous Jews ... in many posts over the past 2 years. Check the UP archives. Or do you just read them for the titillating material that involves screech owls and Chico's morrisdancing over sociopathy?

Quote:
Quote:
I've also made five times as many posts elucidating the rational separation of the righteous Jews from the Zionist Jews.

My advice is to stick with the Chertoffs, and the Sunstiens, Rothchilds where there is no escaping the colluding. When you bring that condemnation to common folk you look like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest.

I did not bring the condemnation to the common folks, as you allege. I merely don't begrudge NODISINFO for its usage. If there is any condemnation of the common folk on my part, it is about moral cowardice not criminal complicity. But that applies to righteous Jews and righteous Americans alike. Granted, the righteous Jew has more at stake than the righteous American in any false identification of Jew and Zionist. So be it. If one has more to lose than one should be more proactive in fighting that potential loss. Logical and responsible.

Quote:
Quote:
That is, if surely, like the term certainly, is still in his lexicon.

An idiot can make loose associations to condemn someone. This board strives for better critical and balanced analysis then that.
And its even more severe when someone tries to stamp out liberty when it is needed most.

So I ask you again. What if you are wrong about Kokesh? And can you point to any redeemable qualities he has brought to the table????

Sorry, Mags. I don't believe in redeeming agents of the empire. You just don't get it about Kokesh. Or you refuse to. Nothing I can say or do ... it's a total eclipse of your thought.

Quote:
Quote:
The preponderance doesn't lie.

What preponderance? Where is the damming convicting evidence? Where is the Proof? You have none. Just speculation driven by unbalanced reason. Detrimental shit imho, but luckily there are still some good people who will stand up to it.

The good people are standing up all right ... which means Kokesh's shelf life as a bankster agent is short. You're only entrenching yourself inside the fifth column every time you deny the evidence.

Quote:
Quote:
But to look like a truthseeker, one is first obliged to tell some truths, even many truths ... so that the lie can be advanced surreptitiously

Christ sociopathy 101. And how will you trust anyone Zook? How will a liberty movement start with this hypercritical paranoia? It wont and not until you get your ass on the street, fight tyranny, start a radio show or whatever to put your head on the chopping block, will you know the type of oppression that our species gives to people who try and impose Ideas of liberty.

To define the observable as paranoia ... is not unlike redefining war as peace. FWIW, I've put my head on the chopping block by participating in these sundry web forums for about 5 years now. And not as a coward ... but as a full unmitigated widely spoken truthseeker. Partial truths don't impress me as they do you and Chico.

The more important question is of moral cowardice (e.g. you and Chico) ... not staged courage (e.g. Kokesh). I've already moved beyond Kokesh. I may have to move beyond you and Chico once I'm fully convinced that you guys are fifth columnists. Right now, there's a slight fog in this area.

Quote:
And in this case its even worse when you oppose those people who are trying. The liberty movement is destitute! There are hardly any resources. And we condemn those people who put their neck on the line? What kind of stupid shit is that? What type of moronic action is going on here? Oh ya were moving to extinction.

Your premise is a false one, namely, that Kokesh is a genuine truthseeker and agent of change. The derivative stuff is a house built on a deck of cards ... and will fall at the slightest wind. Yours had fallen a long time ago ... and you keep building it up. Says a lot about you.

Quote:
Quote:
The default chameleon of the bankster empire is Zionism.

Bullshit, what about Vatican? NATO? England? Saudi Arabia? China? IMF? Things we cant see?

Show me the proof that the Vatican or China pulled off 9/11/2001 and the other aforementioned false flags around the globe .. and I may change my mind and conclude that the Vatican (or China) - and not the Zion-founding Rothschild brand - controls the bankster empire and the reins of full spectrum dominance. Otherwise, continue bleating much ado about nothing.

Quote:
No, what your showing here Zook is your limit of exploration into Evil, your limit of critical thinking and your assassinating perspectives that go beyond yours.
Pax
[/quote]

I made my case. No sense belaboring it.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 am

Quote:
Quote:
Chico was also speculating about the possibility that the Rothschilds were not sociopaths (in a recent post).

How do you make these associations?

How do I make those accusations? Here's my original statement and Chico's response.

UncleZook wrote:
Sociopathy is a strawman to whip and a false Moon to howl at.

Chico wrote:
You had best hope, to avoid being permanently labelled a Fundamentally Dishonest Person, that the Rothschild bankstering band don't turn out to be sociopaths.

If Chico was being sarcastic, that's one thing, fair enough ... but I don't believe he was being sarcastic.

I think that - in ways worthy of a fifth columnist - Chico wants to explore all possibilities to the detriment of the likely probabilities (which condemn the Rothschild brand as being sociopathic).

More the further, he mischievously argues that for my argument to be correct, the Rothschilds cannot be sociopaths whereas for his argument to be correct, they certainly have to be sociopaths. Utter misdirecting BS. I've always maintained that the Rothschilds have to be viewed as sociopathic by default, and that ongoing focus on their sociopathy is just a waste of time not unlike speculating whether the Sun will come up tomorrow.

Chico's contributions here amount to wasting time focusing on a givens, e.g. sociopathy in the body politik, in order to buy time for the bankster empire and its pursuit of full spectrum dominance.

Question begs ... why are you defending the indefensible?

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Quote:
In federal jail?? And that's supposed to prove that he is a genuine prisoner?

Ya i guess in Wonderland its evidence he is an impostor. :lol:

Quote:
Your standards of investigation are very low, Mags.

This is a compliment from opposite day Zook. I thankyou.

Quote:
it's a question of the preponderance being overwhelming.

You see what you want to see. Have you seen his operation? Their a bunch of kids dishing out poor content trying to keep his operation going. Your a joke with certainty in this area. And when the guy is in jail no less. I hope you get thrown in Jail when you actually physically protest and I will throw you under the bus. Then tell me how it feels.

Quote:
Question begs ... are you open to the preponderance?

Im in reality Zook. I use actual human experience to observe. You are skewed. I suspect to much virtual world has corrupted your brain. Your a dangerous person.

Quote:
Kokesh to the position of hero of our times,

Perhaps history will say that, but at the least a man with courage.

Quote:
Why should Jews be exempted from the scrutiny that accompanies every other community on this planet

Your trying to twist and shout that im using reverse racism. Completely untrue, what you are doing is lumping an entire race to blame for Evil. Gestapo? You just get confused when we talk case by case scenario. So you generalize. Your lazy.

Quote:
Nay, Mags ... if the larger Jewish community doesn't step up and reject Zionism en masse,

What an idiotic remark in this time of propaganda. The same observation can be said about the US. Middle eastern people stating why does not americans stand up to tyranny and if they dont they are complicit? America cant stop the tyranny does that make all of us guilty of death? God damn racism is what it is.

Quote:
Why are you then asking me to take the side of the Jewish mob

Im asking you to take a human side in the situation.

Quote:
To wit, don't give the bad Jews protective cover by assimilating them with the good Jews

Im not your discernment is making you miss between the two falling into racism.

Quote:
and I don't see many Mongolian names in its leadership

But you do see guys like AK or myself being jewish as accomplices. :lol:

Quote:
Kokesh has done nothing to expose tyranny that wasn't already broadly known.

LOL so you diminish all his activism? I wonder why you cant see this? Perhaps you have no experience in Activism? Just this virtual world? I think that makes sense to explain this fiasco.

And acting and thinking on the spirit of the Second Amendment is now a Zionist copyrighted Idea. Can you be anymore upside down? That is completely destructive to liberty, which would be a Zionist agenda.

Quote:
People need to shut off pied pipers to exercise intellectualism,

Zook in wonderland.

Quote:
Get some bloodwork done and see if there's not a little Zionist crimson in there.
:face:

In tired Zook, your bullshit is so thick. And I need a tractor to clean this place up.

Pax

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:36 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Does Soros fund anything worthwhile? <--------- The fact that anyone would even ask that question about a man who has destabilized nations with currency speculation and has funded pyramid-designed revolutions to elevate the perches and consolidate power for the Rothschild brand ... is a free clue that we are dealing with a fifth columnist.

I was asking you that question, not giving my opinion, which you so deviously constructed out of thin air. Judging from your childish tirade, I assume that you believe Soros funds nothing worthwhile. So if he buys a newspaper, the publisher must be part of the Soros evil agenda to enslave the world. In your mind, it's either black or white. There are no shades of gray. Binary thinking.

UncleZook wrote:
Remember, Chico was also speculating about the possibility that the Rothschilds were not sociopaths (in a recent post).

That is completely wrong. Your reading comprehension is abysmal. You need to go back and read those posts again. Or are you just twisting things to suit your purpose, and then shouting about them (twist and shout)? A sociopath would do that.

UncleZook wrote:
You wouldn't know the truth if it slammed you in the butt and hoisted you for a long field goal, Chico.

That could very well be the closest you have ever been to the truth! I know you meant it as an insult, a strategy to "win the game", a power-play to regain control, a put-down to build yourself up, and a means to manipulate your audience, because all of those things are what sociopaths do. You expose yourself, Zook. The implication of your statement is that Zook easily recognizes the truth. He knows the truth. He's the guru of truth. His word determines the truth. And that is the difference between you and me. I don't know the truth. I'm a truth seeker. You are not. Your mind is already made up as to what is truth and what is not.

Yes, I might not know the truth if it slammed me in the butt and hoisted me for a long field goal, but at least I'm aware of that. You are not. You can't even imagine that the truth could elude you. That's why, when it comes to truth, you are still a foolish child.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2