http://nodisinfo.com/Home/adam-the-jew- ... nist-mole/

beginExcerpt

NODISINFO
Adam the Jew Kokesh – Zionist Mole
Zionist Terror — 03 July 2013
Print Friendly

The Zionists promote Adam Kokesh as an infiltrator and rabble-rouser. A fraud, his purpose is to undermine any real movement to freedom and justice by discrediting it. See this fraudster in action: no doubt, he is a Sayanim Jew whose purpose is to spread corruption. Those who support him are fellow Zionist moles or could well be deceived. This Jew is laughing at the gentiles who follow him, let there be no doubt about it.

He was also a key infiltrator into the Ron Paul movement, his whole purpose to sow corruption and to create disunity, for which he is paid hefty fees. Plus, like the Sandy Hook and Boston fraudsters this Zionist mole sets up fake fundraisers to fool the gentiles into dumping money into his hands:

Kokesh, by the way, heavily infiltrated the Ron Paul movement, causing great corruption and strife.

He is a mole and a huckster, parading about as if he is a do-gooder, playing the role of the heroic one standing up to tyranny. Yet, he himself is the tyrant, misleading the people for his own malicious gains. He even looks like a mole, as if he just came in from the darkest of the dark:
adamkokeshzionist

Claims that he bought arrest insurance. He is a mole and fraudster, like the others; he gets off, the other man is ‘in prison.’ Do not be misled: fake arrests are used by Zionists to lionize their moles and give them credibility in the public eye. Does anyone really support this Mossad mole or is it all smoke and mirrors?

end

Pax

ps: Which begs the question, are Mags and Chico part of the fifth column ... after all, Kokesh is not the first Zionist mole they have supported here at United Peeps, even after damning evidence exposing the moles.

ps2: Indeed, with these two demonstrable servants of the empire and its scams (e.g. Wikileaks, Anonymous, OWS, etc.) ... you rarely see them attacking Zionism - the default chameleon of the bankster empire - preferring instead to focus energies on circling the wagon and pointing fingers at sociopaths, real and imagined.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Post Re: "Adam The Jew Kokesh - Zionist Mole"
A lot of this material was covered in the Ak thread here

Accusations that AK is a mole was supported by projection, racism and conjecture.
And I find it interesting Zook that you reference a website supporting racism. Thats the second time you have done this. And the Website Nodisinfo quotes this as their purpose and goal

Quote:
Our mission is to provide information that isn’t twisted. To provide pure facts. To provide intelligent commentary on the facts. To never distort the facts. This is so people can make up their own minds, without corruption. Another purpose is to unravel deception and disinformation, so that a true understanding can be achieved. This is so people can compare the false information with real and uncompromised information.

It appears they are doing the very thing they wish to fight against. And they also referenced Love and Gratitudes post at Universal Spectrum here

I am not sure how anyone can be so concluded on AK's guilt without first pointing out his contribution to liberty. That is unless they have some inside information. So to help balance things out.

Zook can you point to any redeemable qualities that AK has done?

P.S. Trying to say I dont direct corruption to Israel is absurd. Their in league with the US. It's just not the end all to end all. is Israel more corrupt then the Vatican, Saudi Arabia, China etc... ? Am I a Chinese agent because I dont talk about them? Or a Canadian agent? Maybe im a Mexican agent, I never talk about them. What about South american?

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:03 pm

magamud wrote:
A lot of this material was covered in the Ak thread here

Accusations that AK is a mole was supported by projection, racism and conjecture.

The fifth column's duty is to throw a rabbit up for the greyhounds to chase. Sorry, Mags ... this new thread about AK is necessitated because we need to blow this impostor right off the truthseeker's map.

If sufficient evidence from nonracist websites hasn't moved your view of Kokesh one iota, then it's time to chime in with all perspectives, including alleged racist perspectives.

I personally don't begrudge NODISINFO for using the term "Adam The Jew Kokesh" ... especially since anyone that is aware, knows that the American government is a ZOG and dominated by allegiants to the flag of Israel. If Israel can be falsely described as the Jewish state, then I see no problem with calling the Zionists that run America, Jews. It is then up to righteous Jews to step up and denounce the Zionists. And if they choose not to, then they set themselves up for false identification with the Zionists.

Right now, as we speak, the Zionist Jews are undertaking pogroms against the Arab peoples. Syria is the latest Arab country being targeted for a ZOG-American invasion using false flag terror and false flag media reports.

So ... where the fuck is the righteous Jew, Magamud, in denouncing this latest racist targeting of an Arab peoples by the virtual Rothschild estate and Zionist state, Israel? I mean, you sprung up faster than a teenage hard-on (coaxed into existence by the lingerie pictures in the local flyer) ... to assert charges of racism against NODISINFO for merely identifying Kokesh for what he is, namely, a paid Zionist Jew sent in to corrupt any resistance to the bankster empire. But why have you yet to remark on the racist targeting of the Arabs by the Zionist Jews? You've been on this forum for about two years now and still no comment on the racist dimension by the ZedJews against the Arabs. What gives?

Quote:
And I find it interesting Zook that you reference a website supporting racism. Thats the second time you have done this. And the Website Nodisinfo quotes this as their purpose and goal

Quote:
Our mission is to provide information that isn’t twisted. To provide pure facts. To provide intelligent commentary on the facts. To never distort the facts. This is so people can make up their own minds, without corruption. Another purpose is to unravel deception and disinformation, so that a true understanding can be achieved. This is so people can compare the false information with real and uncompromised information.

I've also made five times as many posts elucidating the rational separation of the righteous Jews from the Zionist Jews. Surely, you can give me credit for that. Of course, a fifth columnist is not concerned about giving credit when it's due as much as taking it away when it suits the column. Wot?

In any event, if you and Chico refuse to acknowledge the evidence that Kokesh is a paid Zionist operative, then it's high time to bring in all perspectives on the matter, including alleged racist perspectives (e.g. when the latter observes the truth better than the implied nonracist perspectives as held by you and Chico).

Surely, you (and Chico, an even greater champion of the message - allegedly) ... will appreciate the message independent of the messenger, NODISINFO. That is, if surely, like the term certainly, is still in his lexicon.

Quote:
It appears they are doing the very thing they wish to fight against. And they also referenced Love and Gratitudes post at Universal Spectrum here

I am not sure how anyone can be so concluded on AK's guilt without first pointing out his contribution to liberty. That is unless they have some inside information. So to help balance things out.

The preponderance doesn't lie. In any event, the best mole is one that looks like a truthseeker and works against the truth. But to look like a truthseeker, one is first obliged to tell some truths, even many truths ... so that the lie can be advanced surreptitiously.

Quote:
Zook can you point to any redeemable qualities that AK has done?

P.S. Trying to say I dont direct corruption to Israel is absurd. Their in league with the US. It's just not the end all to end all. is Israel more corrupt then the Vatican, Saudi Arabia, China etc... ? Am I a Chinese agent because I dont talk about them? Or a Canadian agent? Maybe im a Mexican agent, I never talk about them. What about South american?

The default chameleon of the bankster empire is Zionism. The immediate chameleon doing the wars in the Middle East and the racist profiling against the Arabs ... is not Mexican or Canadian. It just happens to be Zionist. Looks, Walks, and Talks ... points to Quacks.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:37 am

Quote:
Sorry, Mags ... this new thread about AK is necessitated because we need to blow this impostor right off the truthseeker's map.

The guy is in federal Jail Zook. Not sure how much more you can blow him off the map. And what if your wrong? What does that make you?

Quote:
If sufficient evidence from nonracist websites hasn't moved your view of Kokesh one iota,

I am open to the fact he could be controlled opposition. I am not certain like you. In the meantime he appears to be a genuine truthseeker doing what I would be doing. Except I dont have the balls to do what hes doing. And anyone who had the balls to do what he is doing, would probably be in the same place he is or worse!

Quote:
then it's time to chime in with all perspectives, including alleged racist perspectives.

When anyone who is a jew is subject to Zionistic interrogation by your apparent standards should just wear a yellow star of david as far as im concerned. People are labeling Evil with zionism amongst common folk dissenters who are jewish, when a guy like Liberman or Michael Chertoff are revered. Does not seem like balanced discrimination to me and is almost a racist satire in finding a boogeyman. This makes you completely counter productive to truth and a reason for infighting amongst our people trying to Unite!

Quote:
I personally don't begrudge NODISINFO for using the term "Adam The Jew Kokesh"

Ya apparently, when this website uses AK's eyes and demonic facial features as evidence of wrong doing. My God your out to lunch. Or what about your other article you referenced, that was differentiating between a good and bad jew. Who the fuck does this shit anymore? THis is like medieval! And I wonder Would swearing to anti Zionism appease your paranoia? Transparency on my actions? thoughts? Should I get an RFID chip? :face:

Quote:
Zionists that run America, Jews.

The Octopus is so intertwined who the hell knows who runs who. Maybe Saudi Arabia is running it. Maybe Canada?
Its having the ability to identify good vs evil. Sociopaths vs humans. You get stuck on labels. You should listen to Chic he can teach you a lot.

Quote:
So ... where the fuck is the righteous Jew, Magamud,

Im so sick of your shit Zook. Why dont you just look up anti Zionism in Israel you lazy intellectual. There is a whole hasidic movement against it and any other thinking human adult with it. People over the world are probably saying the same thing about the US. Where is the righteous american.

Quote:
I mean, you sprung up faster than a teenage hard-on (coaxed into existence by the lingerie pictures in the local flyer)

Overly certain are we?

Quote:
to assert charges of racism against NODISINFO for merely identifying Kokesh for what he is

They use a picture associating him to a demon as justification. Are we reading comic books now? No bias of anti semitism here? And where is the Damming evidence? His dad? His war record? Ptsd? Bob Powell? Hes a Jew? He speaks to well? And no one including yourself can have any balance with this guy. Can you point to anything he has done to help expose tyranny? Liberty? People just shutting this guy off is an excellent exhibit of lazy intellectualism, bias and in the end completely usurping Liberty! Its the same pattern with AJ and I find its the same pattern even in the mundane to get people to take action.

Quote:
Zionist Jew sent in to corrupt any resistance to the bankster empire.

This whole condemning him with certainty is on par with a witch hunt. The guy exposes tyranny and develops liberty and exposes the Fiat debt slave system. Who can deny that? How god damn irresponsible of you to state otherwise. What, he does not scream Zionism at every step? He even proves his credibility by putting his physical body in the front line numerous times. Just because he does not meet your arm chair quarterbacking brand of liberty does not mean he is not doing good. And ts rather pathetic from my perspective people back seat driving an activist who puts his Freedom on the line.

Quote:
But why have you yet to remark on the racist targeting of the Arabs by the Zionist Jews?

The Zionist jews knew there was going to be WW3 when the place was set up by the UN. Your just cherry picking this shit to justify your witch hunt against this board. You point out nothing good. You just find some narrow line amongst infinite forms of evil to say I dont get it. Well holy shit. I guess im in trouble because I have not mentioned the War crimes in Columbia, Thailand, Cambodia, the flesh trade, murder, treason everywhere. That is because there is so much of it and the 2 years I have been on this board I am still only at the tip of the iceberg. Read up on the Purpose of UP here with the Common Good. Were all in this together and we have to get together if we are going to find any leverage against the Psychopathy that plagues are species! So you know what Zook. Make a thread and point out the heavy hitters of Zionism. That would help the common good. And save you time from dissecting everyone that is biologically related to Judaism!

Quote:
I've also made five times as many posts elucidating the rational separation of the righteous Jews from the Zionist Jews.

My advice is to stick with the Chertoffs, and the Sunstiens, Rothchilds where there is no escaping the colluding. When you bring that condemnation to common folk you look like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest.

Quote:
That is, if surely, like the term certainly, is still in his lexicon.

An idiot can make loose associations to condemn someone. This board strives for better critical and balanced analysis then that.
And its even more severe when someone tries to stamp out liberty when it is needed most.

So I ask you again. What if you are wrong about Kokesh? And can you point to any redeemable qualities he has brought to the table????

Quote:
The preponderance doesn't lie.

What preponderance? Where is the damming convicting evidence? Where is the Proof? You have none. Just speculation driven by unbalanced reason. Detrimental shit imho, but luckily there are still some good people who will stand up to it.

Quote:
But to look like a truthseeker, one is first obliged to tell some truths, even many truths ... so that the lie can be advanced surreptitiously

Christ sociopathy 101. And how will you trust anyone Zook? How will a liberty movement start with this hypercritical paranoia? It wont and not until you get your ass on the street, fight tyranny, start a radio show or whatever to put your head on the chopping block, will you know the type of oppression that our species gives to people who try and impose Ideas of liberty.
And in this case its even worse when you oppose those people who are trying. The liberty movement is destitute! There are hardly any resources. And we condemn those people who put their neck on the line? What kind of stupid shit is that? What type of moronic action is going on here? Oh ya were moving to extinction.

Quote:
The default chameleon of the bankster empire is Zionism.

Bullshit, what about Vatican? NATO? England? Saudi Arabia? China? IMF? Things we cant see?

No, what your showing here Zook is your limit of exploration into Evil, your limit of critical thinking and your assassinating perspectives that go beyond yours.

Pax

Last edited by magamud on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:53 am

Finally, :bdevil: ....

The peanut gallery wins, PS ( after switching sides here and there a few times, nevermind)

3 versus 2

:crybabe:

Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:14 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Which begs the question, are Mags and Chico part of the fifth column ... after all, Kokesh is not the first Zionist mole they have supported here at United Peeps, even after damning evidence exposing the moles.

Did you get a refresher course at Gatekeeper School on "divide and conquer"? You seem to have a new zest for sociopathic tactics, despite having already been thoroughly exposed as a fool and gatekeeper here at United People.

Grandstand all you want. You are like the Emperor showing off his fine new clothes. I am really looking forward to the usual ending.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:53 am

UncleZook wrote:

Did you get a refresher course at Gatekeeper School on "divide and conquer"? You seem to have a new zest for sociopathic tactics, despite having already been thoroughly exposed as a fool and gatekeeper here at United People.

Grandstand all you want. You are like the Emperor showing off his fine new clothes. I am really looking forward to the usual ending.

Let's see ... you support Assange and Wikileaks ... and Kokesh and OWS ... both sets funded by George Soros ... and I'm supposed to be the gatekeeper??

The fifth column is slick ... that's for sure.

But slick enough for the critical reader? I sure hope not, else humanity is lost.

Pax

Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 am

Zook,
Its holding the position that they can be gatekeepers but they also can be good people. That is because there is no binary proof of good or bad, so we discern the information. So in keeping with supporting the flames of Liberty I harvest good points from people. I mean look at Alex Jones. What a fricken mind on this guy. He is the spear of the resistance, but could he be a mole, yes. Do I throw his ideas of liberty and all his followers in the toilet without proof, No! Unifying resistance is the most important. We have to find a common good. If people are discounting good people because of loose associations we will get nowhere. We have to trust in our discernment! If Alex Jones becomes the next President and he starts doing shady shit we will expose him. People got to understand that the most precious resource is Liberty with ideas and action. Bird in a hand is worth two in the bush?

This is just common sense to me. And I am finding a pattern of people who are quick to throw out resources of Liberty. They are lacking awareness with knowledge of self and the environment.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:48 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Let's see ... you support Assange and Wikileaks ... and Kokesh and OWS ... both sets funded by George Soros ... and I'm supposed to be the gatekeeper??

You oversimplify so much that nothing of real value comes out of your binary mind. How do you define "support"? Does George Soros fund anything worthwhile? What percentage of the funding for these organizations comes from Soros? Who else funds those organizations, and at what level, and for what purpose? Does that even matter to your binary-broken mind?

The main thing I support is the pursuit of truth, and that is why my support for UncleZook's "discernment" ( :lol: ) has fallen to such low levels. You aren't just pursuing your tail, you are insisting everyone else do so as well.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:09 am

UncleZook wrote:

You oversimplify so much that nothing of real value comes out of your binary mind. How do you define "support"? Does George Soros fund anything worthwhile? What percentage of the funding for these organizations comes from Soros? Who else funds those organizations, and at what level, and for what purpose? Does that even matter to your binary-broken mind?

Oversimplification. Binary-thinking. Two of the tools in the toolbox of the prevaricator. The obfuscator. The apologist for the corruptions that be ... as opposed to ending those corruptions.

Does Soros fund anything worthwhile? <--------- The fact that anyone would even ask that question about a man who has destabilized nations with currency speculation and has funded pyramid-designed revolutions to elevate the perches and consolidate power for the Rothschild brand ... is a free clue that we are dealing with a fifth columnist. Remember, Chico was also speculating about the possibility that the Rothschilds were not sociopaths (in a recent post).

So in Chico's world, one can be an absolute pharaoh and believe that it is their divine right to rule the world ... and still not be considered a psychopath/sociopath. I guess it takes a sociopath to come to the defense of fellow sociopaths. Something about brotherhood, that sorta thing.

If Chico thinks that there are redeeming qualities to Soros, perhaps he also thinks the same of Stalin, Hitler, Bush, Shrub, Mussolini, Saddam ... and of course, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.

Once more, truthseekers converge on the source. Fifth columnists diverge from the source.

Quote:
The main thing I support is the pursuit of truth, and that is why my support for UncleZook's "discernment" ( :lol: ) has fallen to such low levels. You aren't just pursuing your tail, you are insisting everyone else do so as well.

You wouldn't know the truth if it slammed you in the butt and hoisted you for a long field goal, Chico. You haven't yet demonstrated a capacity to look at the facts objectively or read the tea leaves brewing in the preponderance ... preferring, instead, the divergent push to more and more uncertainty (at a time when the world cannot afford more uncertainty). Your crime is not so much your divergent thinking ... but your obstruction of convergent thinkers.

But hey, they must pay you fifth columnists handsomely ... I don't think even you would sell your soul for less than juicy carrot.

Pax

Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next