Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (POTLEOZ) ... 
Site Admin

Post Re: Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (POTLEOZ) ...
UncleZook wrote:
Sociopathy is a problem in the human condition. But that problem doesn't become lethal (for humanity as a whole) until it is organized sufficiently.

If you simply study history, you will see that sociopaths always become "sufficiently organized". As long as sociopaths are not identified and not disqualified from positions of power and control, they will become "sufficiently organized".

Here is a simple thought exercise to show how you are on the wrong track. Sociopaths can organize to their hearts' content, but if they are denied positions of power and control, they will not achieve full spectrum dominance. So sufficient organization is not the problem. The problem is sociopaths.

UncleZook wrote:
If you don't appreciate the problem for what it is, namely, one of secret organization and not one of sociopathy ... then your solutions are tailored for the wrong problem set.

Wrong. There are lots of secret organizations that are innocuous. Sociopathy is not innocuous.

Your logic and reasoning are, as usual, subtly flawed. It seems no amount of explanation can correct your resulting misconceptions. Your excessive confidence in your discernment, your gaming ability, and your superiority precludes any improvement of your shortcomings. I am saddened by that. I see the same wasted potential in sociopaths like Kissinger and George H. W. Bush. Their talents are used selfishly, to the detriment of mankind, when they could do so much good, if not for their subtle psychological deficiencies. That is the problem. It is not a problem of "sufficiently organized" or "thresholds". It is a problem of sociopaths.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:44 pm

It's The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion.

It's not The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of England.

It's not The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Mongolia.

It's not The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Sweden.

It's not The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of India.

It's not The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Germany.

There are sociopaths in England, Mongolia, Sweden, India, Germany, Etc. No one nation (political, religious, or ethnic) can claim sociopathy as its own personal affliction..

But it's not even called The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Sociopathy.

It's called The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion.

So we can deduce that Zionists are the ones pushing for full spectrum dominance. Not sociopaths per se.

No doubt, the Zionist grouping has its share of sociopaths in it - perhaps more than their share - but nonsociopath Zionists have banded with sociopath Zionists for sundry reasons (fear, tribal instincts, profit, indifference, etc.). So Zionism belongs to both sociopaths and nonsociopaths. And we cannot then only lay blame with the sociopath Zionists.

The nonsociopath Zionists and the nonZionists that do the Zionists bidding for sundry reasons (fear, profit, indifference, religious confusion, inter-religious compacts, etc.) ... they are the culpable ones.

But make no mistake about it ... the global corruptions of the world are being instructed by The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion; and Zionists are the key decisionmakers.

Pax

ps: It should be mentioned that many Jews oppose Zionism and are not Zionists. Zionism is a bankster slash moneylender operation and is limited to those Jews who are affiliated with the banksters ... but most Jews are not affiliated with the banksters and are as much victims as the nonJews.

ps2: As per religion, Zionism is a blood stain on the large white cloth of Judaism.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:41 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

God, you're dense! I'm really starting to feel that I shouldn't even debate you.

So you're obsessed with the name "Zion", as if that is the ultimate proof. Sorry to break it to you Sherlock, but sociopaths are all about deception and manipulation. The names are always a mask. Think "Federal Reserve", "Patriot Act", and "War on Terror". Your discernment is crap.

UncleZook wrote:
So we can deduce that Zionists are the ones pushing for full spectrum dominance. Not sociopaths per se.

Only an idiot would deduce that. You've become the forum idiot, Zook, and you don't even realize it. And all you can do is project your flaws onto me, trying desperately to paint me as the idiot, the one lacking integrity, or the one with no discernment. It's all a game to you. No, there's not a hint of sociopathy in you -- there's a boatload.

UncleZook wrote:
but nonsociopath Zionists have banded with sociopath Zionists for sundry reasons (fear, tribal instincts, profit, indifference, etc.). So Zionism belongs to both sociopaths and nonsociopaths.

We don't have any data on the psychological makeup of Zionists, but I strongly suspect that there are no non-sociopathic Zionists in any position of power and control in that organization. If there are any non-sociopaths at all in that organization, it is probably only by error or manipulative design.

By the way, you are still gaslighting. You do it primarily with flawed logical legerdemain via binary thinking and oversimplification.

Quote:
Effective gaslighting can be accomplished in several different ways. Sometimes, a person can assert something with such an apparent intensity of conviction that the other person begins to doubt their own perspective. Other times, vigorous and unwavering denial coupled with a display of righteous indignation can accomplish the same task. Bringing up historical facts that seem largely accurate but contain minute, hard-to-prove distortions and using them to “prove” the correctness of one’s position is another method. Gaslighting is particularly effective when coupled with other tactics such as shaming and guilting. Anything that aids in getting another person to doubt their judgment and back down will work. -- source

Gaslighting and other sociopathic strategies work for you 99% of the time, so that's all you know how to do when the heat is on. It's the same for Andy, and that's why the two of you become so transparent when you are being exposed. That's exactly why remaining hidden or unexposed is so important for sociopaths. The very qualities that make sociopaths such superb manipulators and parasites suddenly become their worst enemies, because the expression of those characteristics only intensifies their exposure, when one has the knowledge of what to look for.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:06 pm

UncleZook wrote:

God, you're dense! I'm really starting to feel that I shouldn't even debate you.

You're not in the same league to debate me ... not with trite staple comebacks like "Oversimplification!"; "Binary Thinking!"; "Sociopath!"' (whenever you're outpointed in debate).

By chopping my presentation down to merely the Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Sociopathy line, you really take away the meaning of what I offered. Perhaps, you should stick to the simple stuff like cryptocurrency.

Quote:
So you're obsessed with the name "Zion", as if that is the ultimate proof. Sorry to break it to you Sherlock, but sociopaths are all about deception and manipulation. The names are always a mask. Think "Federal Reserve", "Patriot Act", and "War on Terror". Your discernment is crap.

The world's corruptions of the last two centuries are entirely attributable to the secretive Zionist organization of this planet. Banksters and Zionists are virtually interchangeable in this sense. Banksters and Germans aren't. Banksters and Mongolians aren't. Banksters and Swedes aren't. Banksters and Indians aren't.

Zionist sociopathy had very little to do with the global corruptions. Bankster fiat money alone enabled the scale of organization which is expanding to full spectrum dominance. Were sociopathy responsible, as you claim, the Zionist sociopaths would be vastly outnumbered by sociopaths with other affiliations. In mathematical terms, the Zionist sociopaths would have been soundly defeated by, say, the Anglo sociopaths; or the Saxon sociopaths; or the Slavic sociopaths; or the French sociopaths; etc. But it's not about sociopathy, even though it takes sociopaths to arrange the corruptions. It's about secrecy, fiat money, and organization.

Zionist sociopaths and Zionist nonsociopaths have worked together under fiat money and in secrecy. That's a fact that no amount of morrisdancing can dissipate, Chico. By the same token, neither Swedish sociopaths nor Swedish nonsociopaths either control fiat money or have written the instruction manual for a takeover of the world's systems. Ditto for the other nations and/or nationalities.

Get it yet, Cupid?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Only an idiot would deduce that. You've become the forum idiot, Zook, and you don't even realize it. And all you can do is project your flaws onto me, trying desperately to paint me as the idiot, the one lacking integrity, or the one with no discernment. It's all a game to you. No, there's not a hint of sociopathy in you -- there's a boatload.

The above is more messenger attacks from the sole powerbroker here at Innuendo Junction. Nothing but a tirade against yours truly. At some point, I may have to wonder how much fiat money is being stuffed into Chico's pockets. I mean, his attacks have no bearing on the topic or the arguments presented.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
but nonsociopath Zionists have banded with sociopath Zionists for sundry reasons (fear, tribal instincts, profit, indifference, etc.). So Zionism belongs to both sociopaths and nonsociopaths.

We don't have any data on the psychological makeup of Zionists, but I strongly suspect that there are no non-sociopathic Zionists in any position of power and control in that organization. If there are any non-sociopaths at all in that organization, it is probably only by error or manipulative design.

If you extend Chico's logic, Zionism is only open to sociopaths. Wow. What's that they say about the broadbrush
and the boorish mind ... well, they ought to say something about it. Wot?

Quote:
By the way, you are still gaslighting. You do it primarily with flawed logical legerdemain via binary thinking and oversimplification.

By your references to the term "gaslighting" ... I'm quite sure you have no idea what it means, Chico.

Hey, Mags, jump in and straighten your leader out ... he's making a two-foot Freddy of himself (Zook remembers some hilarious moments when Freddy got embarrassed in Bedrock).
:jest:

Quote:
Quote:
Effective gaslighting can be accomplished in several different ways. Sometimes, a person can assert something with such an apparent intensity of conviction that the other person begins to doubt their own perspective. Other times, vigorous and unwavering denial coupled with a display of righteous indignation can accomplish the same task. Bringing up historical facts that seem largely accurate but contain minute, hard-to-prove distortions and using them to “prove” the correctness of one’s position is another method. Gaslighting is particularly effective when coupled with other tactics such as shaming and guilting. Anything that aids in getting another person to doubt their judgment and back down will work. -- source

Gaslighting and other sociopathic strategies work for you 99% of the time, so that's all you know how to do when the heat is on. It's the same for Andy, and that's why the two of you become so transparent when you are being exposed. That's exactly why remaining hidden or unexposed is so important for sociopaths. The very qualities that make sociopaths such superb manipulators and parasites suddenly become their worst enemies, because the expression of those characteristics only intensifies their exposure, when one has the knowledge of what to look for.

Believe what you want, Chico.

But please ... do get the professional help. I'd hate to see a big brain go down this quickly without a fight.

Maybe we can all chip in and send Chico off to a one-trick pony farm to recuperate. Certainly, the "You're a sociopath!" trick had seen better days and worthier targets.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:53 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You're not in the same league to debate me ...

Of course. I guess I forgot my place, exalted one.

UncleZook wrote:
Were sociopathy responsible, as you claim, the Zionist sociopaths would be vastly outnumbered by sociopaths with other affiliations. In mathematical terms...

You're as dense as a black hole. They are outnumbered, but it's not a simple question of numbers. It's more a question of hierarchy.

UncleZook wrote:
The above is more messenger attacks from the sole powerbroker here at Innuendo Junction. Nothing but a tirade against yours truly.

Oh, no. This is not name-calling with no supporting evidence. This is supporting evidence with attached descriptive narrative.

UncleZook wrote:
If you extend Chico's logic, Zionism is only open to sociopaths.

That's right, it's a private club. Only sociopaths are allowed into the true positions of power and control. Do you think they let in compassionate and caring people? Do you think people of empathy are even attracted to such an organization? Do you even think?

UncleZook wrote:
But please ... do get the professional help. I'd hate to see a big brain go down this quickly without a fight.
Maybe we can all chip in and send Chico off to a one-trick pony farm to recuperate. Certainly, the "You're a sociopath!" trick had seen better days and worthier targets.

That's what "attacking the messenger and ignoring the message" really looks like Zook. Please learn to tell the difference.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:50 am

UncleZook wrote:
You're not in the same league to debate me ...

Of course. I guess I forgot my place, exalted one.

I'm not much. But it doesn't take much to be exalted when the opposition behaves like it belongs under a rock.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Were sociopathy responsible, as you claim, the Zionist sociopaths would be vastly outnumbered by sociopaths with other affiliations. In mathematical terms...

You're as dense as a black hole. They are outnumbered, but it's not a simple question of numbers. It's more a question of hierarchy.

No tits, Sherlock. Hierarchy is an aspect of organization, not sociopathy. Thanks for confirming the obvious, which I've been arguing since the beginning. Secrecy, organization, fiat money - the last controlled by the moneylenders - erected the bankster pyramid. If sociopathy had been primarily responsible, as per your claim, the mathematics would have favored other bigger nations (ethnic, geographical, ideological, or otherwise).

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The above is more messenger attacks from the sole powerbroker here at Innuendo Junction. Nothing but a tirade against yours truly.

Oh, no. This is not name-calling with no supporting evidence. This is supporting evidence with attached descriptive narrative.

As I rarely ever launch a tat offensive, preferring instead to juggle the tit in response, your attempt at justifying your name-calling behavior is a fabrication. Mine is almost always reactive temper activated by my opponent's proactive tampers.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
If you extend Chico's logic, Zionism is only open to sociopaths.

That's right, it's a private club. Only sociopaths are allowed into the true positions of power and control. Do you think they let in compassionate and caring people? Do you think people of empathy are even attracted to such an organization? Do you even think?

First of all, Zionism operates via a pyramid organizational structure. The capstone makes all the big decisions. The rest of the Zionist pyramid abides the capstone's decisions. The base of the pyramid is the mob that holds the ziggurath that holds the capstone. Hierarchy then, not sociopathy, is the main feature of the Zionist pyramid.
The base has its share of sociopathy, but no more or less than observed in other nations (ethnic, ideological, geographic, or otherwise). And because the base outnumbers the capstone by a wide margin (look at the geometry of the square pyramid here, square pyramid).

Even the smallest pyramid that features a capstone, a ziggurath, and a base ... we see that the base outnumbers the capstone by a 9-to-1 ratio. Indeed, when we increase the size of the pyramid from 3 to 10 levels, and assume that the capstone is the top three levels with 100% sociopaths, and the base is the bottom four levels with the same percentage of sociopaths as in the general population ... then we attain a base/capstone ratio of 294/14 or 21 to 1.

This means that the base represents the true nature of any pyramid. The Zionist pyramid is no different. Moreover, the incidence of sociopathy is far less in the base than in the capstone because it takes a committed sociopath to take control of bankster operations and imperialist ambitions. And the capstone will only exist as long as there is a base to support it. So the Zionist bankster pyramid is dependent not so much on the sociopathy of the 100% sociopathic capstone, but the captured imagination of the marginally sociopathic base. That's where ideology and nationalistic manipulations come in.

In short, secrecy, organization and fiat money are the sources of the problem ... and the answer lies in neutralizing the sources.

No reactive temper from me this time, Chico ... just pure unassailable logic. Let's see what you got as a counter. :jest:

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

That's what "attacking the messenger and ignoring the message" really looks like Zook. Please learn to tell the difference.

I know the difference. Reactive temper is understandable, even forgivable. Proactive tamper is what sociopaths engage in. And you've managed to even outclass Andy in this regard ... and that's saying something.

Pax

ps: For an illuminating perspective on what is being discussed, check the following link from the archives: Proactive tamper versus reactive temper.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Just replace sociopaths with Zion and your initial direction will be correct. If you do not understand the cause, you can't understand the effect. And if you continue to go on this road, you wind up defending the effect and forging a cause.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:25 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
No tits, Sherlock. Hierarchy is an aspect of organization, not sociopathy. Thanks for confirming the obvious, which I've been arguing since the beginning.

Is it possible to be denser than a black hole? I think you may pushing the boundaries of physics, Zook.

Hierarchy is only one form of organization, and it is the one employed by sociopaths, because it works to their great advantage. It is the organizational structure of inequality. Master/slave, military rank, and government pay grade are all examples. This is the only organizational model humanity is familiar with, because sociopaths have ruled over us for seemingly forever. We have been brainwashed to believe hierarchy is organization.

A planar organization, one lacking hierarchy, is the structure of equality. It is the basis for the idea of democracy. We have very few examples of this that we can point to, because the ruling sociopaths will not allow it. We have the illusion of democracy, but it is decidedly fake.

UncleZook wrote:
Secrecy, organization, fiat money - the last controlled by the moneylenders - erected the bankster pyramid. If sociopathy had been primarily responsible, as per your claim, the mathematics would have favored other bigger nations (ethnic, geographical, ideological, or otherwise).

Such flawed logic and discernment -- you should be ashamed. Banksters are sociopaths. Secrecy, hierarchy, and the manipulation of money for control purposes are all the product of sociopaths. "Bigger", meaning numbers, is controlled by the structure of the hierarchy and is not a determining factor. Non-sociopaths outnumber sociopaths by maybe 100 to 1 or more, but look at who rules. Bigger means squat when the hierarchy can control it.

UncleZook wrote:
Mine is almost always reactive temper activated by my opponent's proactive tampers.

It doesn't surprise me that you can neatly rationalize your sociopathic behavior. I would expect nothing less from a sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
This means that the base represents the true nature of any pyramid.

This is obviously false, despite your illusory rationalizations to try to us sell this magnificent lie. Your deceptive reasoning is a great demonstration of "how they fool us". I encourage everyone to study your diatribe as an example of how it's done.

UncleZook wrote:
No reactive temper from me this time, Chico ... just pure unassailable logic.

:lol: In your dreams.

I'm getting tired of deconstructing your so-called discernment, for there is no end to your BS rationalizations based on binary thinking, oversimplification, and compounding errors from faulty assumptions. Let's hope others will step up to keep you from running amok in the forums. Unfortunately, if history is our guide, that just doesn't happen, despite the bigger numbers the non-sociopaths enjoy.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:50 pm
Site Admin

It will help to have more background on Zionism, so I am including the video below. It may be somewhat biased according to a Christian perspective, but it can still be useful in providing background information and a general feel for the Zionist mindset. Sociopathy appears to be a major influence in the Zionist world view. Empathy is certainly not prominent in their thinking.

The Whole Story Of Zionist Conspiracy
(The Filthy History Of Pedophilia, Murder & Bigotry)

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:52 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook has long argued that the Protocols are genuine. The official Jewish stance was repeated by the prosecutor at the trial of alleged Nazi criminal Adolf Eichmann in 1961.

Quote:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - that forgery which describes the "Jewish conspiracy to rule the world," which had long been exposed to be a base fabrication - was revived as a valuable means of propaganda, and was widely distributed and taught. -- source

Not buying that one, says Zook. But Hitler as a Jew-killing psychopath responsible for 6 million Jews gassed to death, that one is A-OK with Zook.

There is some troubling cognitive dissonance in those conflicting scenarios.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next