Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (POTLEOZ) ... 
Site Admin

Post Re: Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (POTLEOZ) ...
Quote:
A U.S. Jewish advocacy group denounced Russian President Vladimir Putin’s suggestion that Jews were responsible for the meddling in the 2016 presidential election and called for Putin to “clarify his comments.”

“President Putin suggesting that Russian Federation minorities, be they Ukrainian, Tatar, or Jewish, were behind U.S. election is eerily reminiscent of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. He should clarify his comments at the earliest opportunity,” the American Jewish Committee tweeted Saturday. -- source

If Putin even hints at the truth about the Jews, the windup Jews cry out in indignation! And Putin would know the truth, given the history of the Jews destroying Russia starting with the misnamed Russian Revolution (which should be called the Jewish infiltration and takeover of Russia).

In sociopathic double-speak, “clarify his comments” means to publicly renounce his earlier statements. If I know Putin, that's not going to happen. The Jewish sociopaths successfully intimidate the bulk of humanity, but they couldn't succeed with Hitler, and I suspect they won't succeed with Putin, either. Trump is already a puppet of the Jewish sociopaths, as is Macron, Merkel, Cameron, and other western leaders.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:27 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (POTLEOZ) ...
Quote:
I even remember when I used to read Icke back in the 90’s accusing the government and media of using the 80% / 20% technique, not knowing he was doing it himself all along. I guess the originator of much of this was William Cooper. Old Bill Cooper wrote a very influential book called, “Behold a Pale Horse”, and in it, is a translation of the Protocols of Zion where Bill decided to insert the word Illuminati every time the word Jews appeared. -- source

Why would William Cooper do this? Was it necessary in order to get his book published?

I also wondered if this claim is even true. I did some brief research and found this:

Wikipedia wrote:
In the United States, The Protocols are to be understood in the context of the First Red Scare (1917–20). The text was purportedly brought to the United States by a Russian army officer in 1917; it was translated into English by Natalie de Bogory (personal assistant of Harris A. Houghton, an officer of the Department of War) in June 1918,[46] and Russian expatriate Boris Brasol soon circulated it in American government circles, specifically diplomatic and military, in typescript form,[47] a copy of which is archived by the Hoover Institute.[48] It also appeared in 1919 in the Public Ledger as a pair of serialized newspaper articles. But all references to "Jews" were replaced with references to Bolsheviki as an exposé by the journalist and subsequently highly respected Columbia University School of Journalism dean Carl W. Ackerman.

So Carl W. Ackerman also edited "Jews" out of the document.

If the Protocols of Zion were really a forgery or a hoax, why would it be necessary to protect the Jews by editing out all references to them?

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7