Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
RT - controlled media masquerading as alternative media 
Site Admin

Post Re: RT - controlled media masquerading as alternative media
UncleZook wrote:
You two should take your show on the road ... bill it as "Monkey Bangdrum and Clapmonkey Follies".

:lol: Made me laugh!

Mags has his own opinion on things, as do we all. Most of us are forum veterans with thousands of posts to our credit. We've all been at odds with other big guns in the forum world and been banned as a result. We have a lot in common, yet we have much that makes each of us unique with different perspectives. Given our unique sets of experiences, the fluid propaganda we find all around us, the complexity of the con-game, the enormous amounts of hidden and suppressed information, the influence of ego and personality traits, our varying psychological profiles, our different environments, and our educational and cultural backgrounds, you can hardly expect four of us to agree on everything. Or even two of us, for that matter.

So we will often disagree. Good! Disagreement is more of a learning opportunity than agreement, and if there is one thing we need to do, it's learn. Even so, we need agreement to act, and the higher the consensus, the more we approach being a united people in our actions. I think that is the key, to be highly united in our actions, but reasonably contentious in our deliberations. That helps ensure that we cover all probabilities before we act. In other words, we avoid leaping without looking.

But I could be wrong. :giggle:

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:34 am

Quote:
Confusing the head for the arm ... is an unflattering indictment of your knowledgebase.

Indeed Zook. Lets try another example. Imagine a town that never had any murders. One happens, but the town cannot identify the perpetrator. In time all of the energy is put into finding the assailant, but no time is put in questioning what is murder and why would someone do it and how do we prevent it. So the town does no introspection thinking that once the perp is identified the murderer and murder itself will be gone. This is a form of disassociation, a technocracy and a parental infantile dynamic.

The principle of an inside job should follow reasoning from there forth. This act will undoubtedly support the search for a perp, but the recognition that an inside job has happened will be the prior. Do you see why keeping man guessing on who the perp is causes division? Your Zio conclusions could very well be used as an asset, as much as the RT conclusions on the US. You are underestimating the scope of Propaganda. The idea is not to give resolution with finding the Perp. Or use the narrative to find a patsy. Is it a plane or a missile? Which religion is it? Which culture? Which race? Which sex? Which philosophy? Which rhetoric!

Lets take another example Iran Contra scandal. Why would not an entire rethinking of human ethics not take place for this event. How could there not be a complete restructuring of administration with the use of the military, funds and drugs philosophically not take place? There was some debate but all the energy went into finding the perp. Oli North. And even though he admitted it he served little time and wound up being a funded star for extrapolation. Am I getting through here?

Quote:
You sophist.

I am not trying to use any rhetoric Zook. If I am given information that I am, I will admit it. No problem there. I am using philosophy, but the farther I go with this the more its just turning into a science on extrapolation. And it would probably just stay as a philosophy if we were not in such desperate times for our species survival.

Quote:
Has no relevance to the arguments being made by me in this thread.

It does as you would be able to integrate a vast more amount of radar in your principle analytics.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:19 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
Confusing the head for the arm ... is an unflattering indictment of your knowledgebase.

Indeed Zook. Lets try another example. Imagine a town that never had any murders. One happens, but the town cannot identify the perpetrator. In time all of the energy is put into finding the assailant, but no time is put in questioning what is murder and why would someone do it and how do we prevent it. So the town does no introspection thinking that once the perp is identified the murderer and murder itself will be gone. This is a form of disassociation, a technocracy and a parental infantile dynamic.

The lice comb contains free clues, Mags.

The naked eye cannot readily detect lice. But if we know that lice are there by the itch they cause - the lice comb can remove them. The Zionist son-of-bitches have been causing head itches for America for a long time now, long before the USS Liberty incident even. So when the evidence clearly exposes 9/11/2001 to be a false flag event that had little in the way of resemblance to the tall Arabian tale of boxcutters, Boeings, and Bedouins blowing in on a suicide gale ... and the event is marked at many nodes with the scent of dual American-Israeli suspects ... then logical brains become lice combs.

Equally ... apologetic, generalizing, prevaricating brains that give sanctuary to the Z_SOBs in the light of so much evidence that points to the perpetrator of the murder in the town ... become lice attorneys.

Btw, your premise is wrong, the town in question has had a history of murders in the same fingerprint.

Quote:
The principle of an inside job should follow reasoning from there forth. This act will undoubtedly support the search for a perp, but the recognition that an inside job has happened will be the prior. Do you see why keeping man guessing on who the perp is causes division? Your Zio conclusions could very well be used as an asset, as much as the RT conclusions on the US. You are underestimating the scope of Propaganda. The idea is not to give resolution with finding the Perp. Or use the narrative to find a patsy. Is it a plane or a missile? Which religion is it? Which culture? Which race? Which sex? Which philosophy? Which rhetoric!

Justice begins with baby steps. The first baby step is bringing out the known facts of the murder in the town. No one solves a murder by putting it in a cold case file. Merely stating "Inside Job" ... is woefully inadequate to the pursuit of justice. Indeed, when one studies the evidence, there is sufficient evidence to call it a joint Inside-Outside Job. Claiming "Inside Job" in this context, is actually obstructing justice. Do you see the picture yet? Or should I bring out the big crayons?

Don't generalize when there is specific data begging to be analyzed that actually points to the murderer in the town. In our case, the murderer is the same old gang that killed the Czar of the Russias almost a 100 years ago, e.g. the banksters; killed Folke Bernadotte, e.g. the banksters; killed JFK, e.g. the banksters; killed countless millions in designed conflicts all over the world, e.g. the banksters; and killed almost 3000 Americans on 9/11/2001, e.g. the banksters.

If the bankster executive consists mostly of Zionized Jews ... focus the spotlight on them. Don't go pointing the spotlight at random points of darkness. And don't go pointing towards the haystack, while hiding the needle in your other hand. Doing so will invite speculation about your own fitness for the justice pursuit.

Quote:
Lets take another example Iran Contra scandal. Why would not an entire rethinking of human ethics not take place for this event. How could there not be a complete restructuring of administration with the use of the military, funds and drugs philosophically not take place? There was some debate but all the energy went into finding the perp. Oli North. And even though he admitted it he served little time and wound up being a funded star for extrapolation. Am I getting through here?

BOG. Bankster-occupied government. ZOG. Zionist Occupied Government. POTEOZOG. Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion. FOG (Freemasonry). JOG (Jesuit order). IOG (Illuminati).

Convince yourself that all the above are the same thing in sundry rosaic names for the bankster empire ... and you will understand Ollie North as easily as you understand April Gillespie, Osama bin Laden, Bush and Shrub, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Bill Gates, Pol Pot, Noam Chomsky, Rahm Emanuel, Obama been Lying, Walter Kronkite, Larry Silverstein, etc. etc.

But all of them did not do 9/11/2001. Not at all. Most work in other criminal enterprises for the bankster empire.
Still, 9/11/2001 gives us the biggest chance at changing the system. And here, the Zionist subsidiary continues to have the most fingerprints on the false flag of September 2001. Let the American people know this fact ... and put Israel and its 400+ nuclear weapons in the spotlight. Right now, the spotlight is ludicrously on Iran and its 0+ nuclear arsenal.

Only when you match the specific crime with the specific criminal ... will you have a chance at changing the politik. I repeat, 9/11/2001 gives the rest of us the biggest chance ever at slaying the bankster octopus, and you would have us stop the pursuit before the specific criminal can be announced. You wonder why it i snot wrong to wonder about you, Mags?

Pax

ps: There are no multiple origins here. There is just the bankster empire spread thin like a sheer nightgown so that the eyes get trapped by the curves of the lady.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:29 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
BOG. Bankster-occupied government. ZOG. Zionist Occupied Government. POTEOZOG. Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion. FOG (Freemasonry). JOG (Jesuit order). IOG (Illuminati).

Convince yourself that all the above are the same thing in sundry rosaic names for the bankster empire ...

And therein lies your error. You have to convince yourself. And you do so by oversimplifying.

A better oversimplification is to call it the sociopathic empire. Money and banking are only one set of tools the sociopaths use to control us. Religion, entertainment, news services, drugs, law, food, and violence are others. Your focus on Zionists is tunnel vision. You can know the tree but not the forest. If you cut down the tree, what happens to the forest? Practically nothing.

The sociopathic empire could be viewed as trees in the forest, but even this is an oversimplification. The non-sociopathic portion of humanity is intertwined with the sociopathic portion in numerous and complex ways. Every tree contains diseased parts and healthy parts. Cutting down trees is not the answer. We need to restore balance, so that the sociopaths' influence is no greater than their proportion in the population. To do that, we cannot allow sociopaths to lead us. We have to lead ourselves, and the only way I know to do this is high-consensus democracy. Getting there when sociopaths are in control is the challenge.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Great analogy Chic thanks for that. Save me the time sifting through the entangled forrest.

Quote:
We have to lead ourselves, and the only way I know to do this is high-consensus democracy

Steele was right to suggest a strike to take back the electoral process. From there we would have to support champions of reason to oppose the lying, obfuscating manipulating sociopaths preying on peoples immature insecurities to continue their Parental nature to the reasonable man. We would have to get accessibility to peoples ideas and reason. The sociopaths have taken hostage credibility. Suit, tie and a gleam in your eye. Thats bullshit to the highest degree. I would suggest the best of man are currently hermits due to the amount of criticism in societal dialogue. Look at Zooks bullying using rhetoric guised with "poetry" to give it credibility through glamour.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Look at Zooks bullying using rhetoric guised with "poetry" to give it credibility through glamour.

:lol:

Sometimes your frank analysis hits the bulls-eye dead center.

I can learn from you. I can learn from everyone, friends and oppressors alike. Zook has taught me a great deal, most of which he didn't intend to teach me. So many forum participants offer lessons with each post. The bottom line is that we help each other learn, whether we often agree or often disagree. Most of the learning comes when we disagree. Other forums go out of their way to moderate disagreements, calling it "drama" and painting it as undesirable. What a mistake. Censorship results, the consensus being that it is needed to enforce like-minded thinking. Speaking against that censorship gets you censored as the like-mindedness asserts its survival. Diversity, a fundamental characteristic in Nature, is sacrificed.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4