Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
RT - controlled media masquerading as alternative media 

Post Re: RT - controlled media masquerading as alternative media
The topic should be ZOOK controlled narcissist masquerading as a truth seeker.

Do you really think playing on Chics vanity, poking emotional reactions, using your dribble diatribe of hot air is going to show that you have power? And that this futile attempt of showing power is knowledge? Discernment? Intelligence? Humanity?

Are you really going to use the carrot and the stick here Crook? And im trying to be fair, im aware this could all be just unconscious motivation on your part stemmed from some trauma to your ego. Some PTSD in your rearing as a kid? Some huge loss in life? Im just asking. Hell I could understand it stemming from being semi awake to this world.

Just fyi you act like a baby locked up in its play pen screaming for attention. Hoping some parental figure will bring your bottle and fawn over your good looks. Its pretty pathetic, but this is a good example to how far we have fallen. This is a good example what its like to live in a technocracy. Having Scientific dribble mesmerize peoples sovereignty, to commit hypocrisy under the guise of truth.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 pm

magamud wrote:
The topic should be ZOOK controlled narcissist masquerading as a truth seeker.

Do you really think playing on Chics vanity, poking emotional reactions, using your dribble diatribe of hot air is going to show that you have power? And that this futile attempt of showing power is knowledge? Discernment? Intelligence? Humanity?

Are you really going to use the carrot and the stick here Crook? And im trying to be fair, im aware this could all be just unconscious motivation on your part stemmed from some trauma to your ego. Some PTSD in your rearing as a kid? Some huge loss in life? Im just asking. Hell I could understand it stemming from being semi awake to this world.

Just fyi you act like a baby locked up in its play pen screaming for attention. Hoping some parental figure will bring your bottle and fawn over your good looks. Its pretty pathetic, but this is a good example to how far we have fallen. This is a good example what its like to live in a technocracy. Having Scientific dribble mesmerize peoples sovereignty, to commit hypocrisy under the guise of truth.

As he has previously shown a proclivity for, we have Mags playing monkey bangdrum again.

Whole post is one protracted messenger attack. Wouldn't have been all that bad if the topic had been respected and/or a point or two made. But unadulterated ad hominems spouted from an adulterated truthseeker ... is as common as clouds on a rainy day. So be it.

Question for you, Adulterated Truthseeker ... were Mossad and Israel responsible for the 9/11/2001 attacks ... or merely the beneficiary of said attacks? Careful now, how you answer that question will reveal your real game. Merely calling it an Inside Job - as you had done in another post - is a cop-out. After all, Mossad is a foreign operator.
:jest:

Pax

ps: Inside Job in this context only cuts muster if the American government has been irrevocably ZOGged ... and it may well be that.

ps2: FWIW, Russia has been ZOGged. Remember, it is Putin's regime - another Zionist lackey - that saw the rise of the post-Soviet era industrial tycoons. Highway robbers that stole - and are stealing - the Russian people's resources using a mafia system protected by the state ... and who have become the new barons. Modern bolshevik billionaires made in the Moscow factory. As it were.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:19 pm

I just find it fascinating that we cant even identify human rights much less organize them and defend them.

Then what about our unalienable rights? Should we not start there first? Is that not the foundation before any organization? Any Architecture? Do you see this dynamic playing out with WT and AK?

This is just pure disassociation, remolding or our species, genetic modification. To forget who we are!

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Quote:
After all, Mossad is a foreign operator.

Im glad your hear Zook. I know I sway with this distinction, but its only my lack of self confidence that makes it so.

Your point in trying to direct the real "truth" that Zio is involved is good. Your trying to discredit my points saying im not extrapolating this element.
Hopefully this will tease out my line with understanding unalienable rights, human rights as prior before getting into the trap of technocratic investigation of who done it. Hopefully people will see this Ruse exposed and not fall into the trap.

Isn't it enough that we know the buildings were demolition? That it was an inside job? Should we not acknowledge from there that sociopathy is in our very governments? What more do we need to know? Should we not act accordingly? If sociopaths can masquerade themselves should not our entire extrapolation of how we conduct ourselves change? Do you even know what im talking about? This is pointing to using human rights as a prior. We have to defend this before anything else.

But noooo we dont think like this. We forget the human rights less the unalienable rights and go on a Witch hunt of infighting on who done it. You dont think thats controlled? You dont think your being played there? The fight is not against flesh and blood its against principalities. And if we knew that sociopathy has invaded our consciousness we would be acting differently.

Quote:
Merely calling it an Inside Job - as you had done in another post - is a cop-out.

Is it really?

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:42 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
In fact, a good sense of humor is compulsory in understanding the world and not being psychologically imbalanced by it at the same time. Your attempted dichotomy of truths and laughter is quite telling.

I'm not laughing with you, Zook. I'm laughing at you.

Your renewed attempts at gatekeeping at UP are so inept that they are funny. You should feel shame for having posted such stupid material in this forum, but you don't (surprise, surprise). Instead you are proud and cocky, so full of yourself that non-sociopaths are appalled. And you see that as them being in awe of your intellectual prowess.

I don't mean to be unkind, but I can't help but laugh.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:34 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Kokesh is more likable than Assange. And probably more naive (due to younger age perhaps?). In any event, they are both paid patsies of the system, and therefore, are both inescapable frauds.

Your gatekeeping is pathetic, Zook. You need a lesson on patsies. Here's one for you. Not that you'll learn anything from it, or even look at it, since it is immaterial to your gatekeeping task.

We know what you are and what you are doing here, Zook. You have already failed, because you have already been exposed. You only came back because you saw a weakness that you could work, that being Andy at odds with me over Kokesh, and Andy's subsequent departure.

You are one piece of work. It appears you can be taught -- all that vile corruption you were navigating in India has been well incorporated into your gatekeeping tactics. I'm sure you think I'm congratulating you.

Far, far from it.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:21 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Kokesh is more likable than Assange. And probably more naive (due to younger age perhaps?). In any event, they are both paid patsies of the system, and therefore, are both inescapable frauds.

Your gatekeeping is pathetic, Zook. You need a lesson on patsies. Here's one for you. Not that you'll learn anything from it, or even look at it, since it is immaterial to your gatekeeping task.

We know what you are and what you are doing here, Zook. You have already failed, because you have already been exposed. You only came back because you saw a weakness that you could work, that being Andy at odds with me over Kokesh, and Andy's subsequent departure.

You are one piece of work. It appears you can be taught -- all that vile corruption you were navigating in India has been well incorporated into your gatekeeping tactics. I'm sure you think I'm congratulating you.

Far, far from it.

No, I'm sure you're not congratulating me at all, Chico.

You're exposing your controlled opposition role. I call corruption where I see it. I saw it up close in India, my birth country. Wish it weren't the case. But it is. And I called it. I see corruption in Adam Kokesh. Wish he were genuine. But he isn't. And I've called it.

You, OTOH, being the great prevaricator of our times ... continue to protect patsies sent down by the empire because of flagging discernment, or worse, because you've already decided that the empire cannot be defeated and are running small tasks for them now so that they might go easy on you later.

The thing about your forum, Chico, is that you make it hard for anyone to have an opposing view to your own without continually accosting them for it. I call it solipsism overdrive.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You're exposing your controlled opposition role.

:lol: :lol:

:face:

UncleZook wrote:
The thing about your forum, Chico, is that you make it hard for anyone to have an opposing view to your own without continually accosting them for it.

That "continually accosting" thing is called debate. It's a natural consequence of truth-seeking. Interestingly, what you do, called gatekeeping, also involves continually accosting others. Only your victims are chosen according to how close they are getting to the truth. The closer they get, the more you accost them.

By that measure, I must be getting pretty close to the truth.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:56 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
After all, Mossad is a foreign operator.

Im glad your hear Zook. I know I sway with this distinction, but its only my lack of self confidence that makes it so.

Your point in trying to direct the real "truth" that Zio is involved is good. Your trying to discredit my points saying im not extrapolating this element.
Hopefully this will tease out my line with understanding unalienable rights, human rights as prior before getting into the trap of technocratic investigation of who done it. Hopefully people will see this Ruse exposed and not fall into the trap.

Ruse?? Another strawman for the flogging?

Quote:
Isn't it enough that we know the buildings were demolition? That it was an inside job? Should we not acknowledge from there that sociopathy is in our very governments? What more do we need to know? Should we not act accordingly? If sociopaths can masquerade themselves should not our entire extrapolation of how we conduct ourselves change? Do you even know what im talking about? This is pointing to using human rights as a prior. We have to defend this before anything else.

Are you seriously suggesting that knowing that 9/11/2001 was an Inside Job is sufficient??! For whom? For the victims? The perpetrators? The American metaconstitutional republic??

Are you for real?

Free clue: an Inside Job determination is just the first step in the multi-step march to justice. The next step is determining who exactly comprises the Inside Jobbers. You can't hang Tony for a crime committed by Orlando or vice versa. You must first establish whether Tony did it ... or whether Orlando did it. Justice is not served by hanging the wrong man at dawn.

To gloss over the fact of perpetration with a generalized class called the Inside Jobbers (without caring to identify the actual perpetrators) ... is to be complicit Certainly, it makes a difference whether the Mossad and Israelis did it ... or whether rogue elements in the American government did it. The former would be better classified as Outside Jobbers, for one thing.

Quote:
But noooo we dont think like this. We forget the human rights less the unalienable rights and go on a Witch hunt of infighting on who done it. You dont think thats controlled? You dont think your being played there? The fight is not against flesh and blood its against principalities. And if we knew that sociopathy has invaded our consciousness we would be acting differently.

You can't redress abstract principles or principalities. Justice is a redressal of actual culprits and principalities. We already know that whoever done it are psychopaths and sociopaths ... but that only ends in polemics and not justice.

I ask you again, are Mossad and Israel behind the 2001 September attacks? Yes or no?

Quote:
Quote:
Merely calling it an Inside Job - as you had done in another post - is a cop-out.

Is it really?

Yes. I've outlined a few of the reasons above.

Pax

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Quote:
Are you seriously suggesting that knowing that 9/11/2001 was an Inside Job is sufficient?

No I am not. I am suggesting that trying to find the culprit at expense of not defending basic human rights is. Which you think is a straw man argument.
Everyone is infighting on who done it while just forgetting the first truth of an inside job. If everyone came together on it was an inside job they could at least get the US political regime to reflect on itself. Instead US policy stays the same and gets to discredit all the Tin foil hat wearers chasing Phantoms!

Quote:
I ask you again, are Mossad and Israel behind the 2001 September attacks?

ITs not a binary question. As far as im concerned the Capital of the US is Israel followed by NY wall street. Do you see what im proposing? Can you connect the Dots? The weight should be on what we can unite on, to get the most leverage to generate Awareness. Anything clicking?

The trap is trying to find the culprit while forgetting the actual action done to our species. The Octopus can keep you chasing your tail with who done it. While if we concentrate on just the principality, which we could all agree on, we can make some change. Do you see?

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next