Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
RT - controlled media masquerading as alternative media 

Post RT - controlled media masquerading as alternative media
I notice a lot of the material discussed here at United Sheeple (now disunited??) ... is right off the RT network.

Adam Kokesh has his own TV show on RT. So does Julian Assange. And now, so does Larry King. Coincidence?

http://rt.com/news/larry-king-joins-rt-873/

In any event Watch the following video to get a feel for the pollyannish politik of Kokesh and his ilk.

Webster Tarpley makes an interesting observation of Assange and Kokesh ... he calls Assange a left anarchist and implies that Kokesh is a right anarchist. Kokesh refers to himself as an anarchocapitalist. The solution according to Tarpley lies somewhere in the middle with the philosophy adopted by Alexis Tsipras, the leader of the opposition in Greece.

Pax

ps: Kokesh is more likable than Assange. And probably more naive (due to younger age perhaps?). In any event, they are both paid patsies of the system, and therefore, are both inescapable frauds.

ps2: RT is just another extension of the system, perhaps the most prominent beachhead the power pyramid owns as it strengthens itself on Alternative Media Island, located somewhere between the Island of Pegi Pegi ("Ho Hum.") and Gilligan's Island.

ps3: It's okay guys, I realize that critical thinking is dangerous in the belly of the police state ... that you guys prefer playing swashbucklers with plastic swords, before the sundial hits the supper shadow, to wielding real swords and pens ... and would rather keep heroes packaged and delivered to you by the state than do the grunt work and find them yourselves. So be it. FWIW, Tarpley is a hero of mine that hasn't disappointed yet. Had to do my own work in discovering him.

ps4: We must all make the charge into the valley of death at our own speed and on our own steeds, even rocking horses.

ps5: Cheers.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Post Re: RT - controlled media masquerading as alternative media
Did not WT have a show on RT? And you think WT record is squeaky clean? Does WT still believe in Nuclear Power? Lyndon Larouche? He still believes in FDR. His family still working for military contractors? He thinks libertarian issues are abstract then uses the extreme of Genocide to defend his position. (Start at 15:00 of the video to get to the heart of the matter). Hes so worried about a Fascist Right coming in taking away entitlements but does not mention the selling out of American manufacturing by both parties. Boy this guy is big winded and is he an unconscious Statist? Does he really trust man to think on his own? Then he thinks the libertarian movement is a completely controlled opposition? He thinks libertarianism wont work because it would be laughed at in the early 20th century? What century are you in WT?

And your missing the whole point of the RT thread, much like you miss the AK thread. You polarize the information into Binary form. Can you not discern? Or do you just take the lowest common denominator to prop up your highest perspective. And then you need to be coddled to find the middle of the road?

WT likes government and has little insight into trusting humanity. He thinks these are not concrete ideas. And Ak is schooling him. (20 min mark).
WT is addicted to government and is afraid to use his imagination to get out of it. And he shows no respect to the evolving ideas of AK. Calling them abstract and romanticism. For Gods sake WT grow up. Can he say Genocide any more times? You have to bring back jobs and get people to work before you take their nanny state away WT. Christ he grabs the lowest denominator too. He cant even track between the message and the messenger either. 31:00. Just like you Zook no wonder you like him. At 32:50 WT thinks without Government regulation Sociopaths would take over. Wow if thats not the final nail in the coffin I dont know what is. Thank god AK caught it. Hey WT sociopaths are already doing that!

WT again uses the lowest common denominator of libertarianism to call it a spoof. Wow. No balance. Hey WT the sociopaths use every philosophy to their advantage. Can we just get back to self rule. Self freedom you government addict.

AK is kicking WT ass like a soccer ball. A good example of old school vs new school.

Just to be clear Zook because you love finding the worst in things. I like webster and some of his analysis, but I think hes a talking head like most of these guys.

And does WT take donations? Does he live off his political analysis?

Last edited by magamud on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Here is a more level playing field to contrast WT with AJ. During the same week as the AK WT interview. IT appears everyone is having difficulty tracking the message and the messenger. Video is kind of choppy. He has the same talking points he had with the AK interview too. Do you think he practices in the mirror or with a teleprompter?

Long Webster Tarpley / Alex Jones Discussion at Bilderberg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR3MLpz2 ... r_embedded

The video is not that good from either proponent. Not to much on the big picture just details on contemporary workings and machismo crap.

Last edited by magamud on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm
Site Admin

Guilt by association, eh? RT bad, messenger on RT, so message invalid. Still the same old Zook! I'm not going to argue this again.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Guilt by association, eh? RT bad, messenger on RT, so message invalid. Still the same old Zook! I'm not going to argue this again.

Gedanken alert!

Example: Suppose Warren Buffett and a Rothschild (pick a Rotty, any Rotty) associate. And they do. Then, in the simple world of Chico, we are not allowed to draw conclusions about either tyrant from their connection to the other.

A free clue for the linear thinkers, the line editors, the one-dimensionals ... that oft frequent these alternative media forums and dwell in the kindergartens of their own making.

In the first-ordered world: (x+y)^1 = (x)^1 + (y)^1
In the second-ordered world: (x+y)^2 = (x)^2 + 2xy + (y)^2
In the nth-ordered world: (x+y)^n = (x)^n + ... a whole turnip truck full of coupling terms ... + (y)^n

To wit, the more complex the world is the less approximate the simpler models that describe that world become.
One must upgrade the analytical operators to match the complexity. Certainly, when two variables are involved and a joint operation is performed on them, e.g. the square function, this returns the identical operation on each variable plus it introduces a coupling term.

One cannot then erase the coupling term without losing meaning. If RT and AK associate, then the coupling has meaning in and of itself, apart from the independent meanings of RT and AK. It is this coupling term that controls the hidden agendae. Indeed, one man in themselves cannot deliver a revolution! They must associate with others and other entities to make any revolution let alone a successful one. And these associations are coupling terms that contain important information.

In short, those that argue against the possibility/probability of guilt from association ... are either actively trying to strip fundamental information from the basic equation ... or their level of simplicity is locking them in their own kindergartens.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:22 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
In the nth-ordered world: (x+y)^n = (x)^n + ... a whole turnip truck full of coupling terms ... + (y)^n

To wit, the more complex the world is the less approximate the simpler models that describe that world become.

The world is more complex than any human brain can realize, and you insist on approximating it with binary logic and other nonsense, like guilt by association. Didn't you once do volunteer work for Bill Ryan, and wasn't that an association?

Thank WYBI (Whatever You Believe In) that Magamud is schooling you on this one, as I've lost patience with you, Zook, and I've been told I'm extremely patient. Pay attention and learn a little something from Mags. Surely you can be taught.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 am

UncleZook wrote:

The world is more complex than any human brain can realize, and you insist on approximating it with binary logic and other nonsense, like guilt by association. Didn't you once do volunteer work for Bill Ryan, and wasn't that an association?

Thank WYBI (Whatever You Believe In) that Magamud is schooling you on this one, as I've lost patience with you, Zook, and I've been told I'm extremely patient. Pay attention and learn a little something from Mags. Surely you can be taught.

You're a solipsist, Chico.

When you can't rebut, you divert and prevaricate until your small bubble of philosophical existence is affirmed.

To think that religious-minded Mags can teaching anything to a rational, logical creature like myself ... or have you forgotten his historical, hysterical record here and elsewhere?? ... just goes to show that you will associate with any random level of intelligence - and attending mediocrity - to overcome your personal deficits in dealing with the avuncular guy. Mags can't even grasp the reality of the video link which I recently posted ... which shows WT thoroughly taking AK apart. Yet Mags thinks its the other way around.

FWIW, I exposed AK as a system tool ... a patsy. And other tools of the system (e.g. yourself and Mags) are running amok trying to fix the damage. In the end, you continue to exhibit "do as I say, not as I do" brand of sociopath behavior. When I first interjected with my expose on AK, for example, your first response to me was a thinly veiled ad hominem. Hypocrisy unplugged. Wot?

My question to you ... what is so striking about AK or his ideology, that he must be given a wide audience?

IMO, anarchocapitalism - AK's religion - is for the naive, the jejeune, the jackboots who need a reason to high-step ... and the witting pawns of the incumbent empire (an empire that wants to get rid of the existing system and replace it with the NWO ... from the chaos of anarchy to the order of a new world). As it were. Anarchocapitalism has no rational bases in the narrative of human society. Human society requires architecture. AK is not bright enough - or experienced enough - to grasp this fact. Nor are his followers, and I must include you and Mags in that class.

Pax

ps: My association with Bill Ryan was brief, then none. I had long ago dissociated from King William and his delusions. That you confuse my dissociation as an ongoing association ... is your peabrain percolating.
:jest:

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 am

:lol:

Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:09 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
To think that religious-minded Mags can teaching anything to a rational, logical creature like myself ... or have you forgotten his historical, hysterical record here and elsewhere?? ... just goes to show that you will associate with any random level of intelligence - and attending mediocrity - to overcome your personal deficits in dealing with the avuncular guy.

:lol: :lol:

Zook the :jest: .

And all this time, you presented yourself as a truth-seeker. Good one.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:28 am

UncleZook wrote:
To think that religious-minded Mags can teaching anything to a rational, logical creature like myself ... or have you forgotten his historical, hysterical record here and elsewhere?? ... just goes to show that you will associate with any random level of intelligence - and attending mediocrity - to overcome your personal deficits in dealing with the avuncular guy.

:lol: :lol:

Zook the :jest: .

And all this time, you presented yourself as a truth-seeker. Good one.

Not mutually exclusive sets, Chico.

In fact, a good sense of humor is compulsory in understanding the world and not being psychologically imbalanced by it at the same time. Your attempted dichotomy of truths and laughter is quite telling. In any event, I was not being a joker with my above comments. You do, indeed, have a penchant for trucking with mediocrity.

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

Pax

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next