Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Romanticizing the Constitution, is that all you have left? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Romanticizing the Constitution, is that all you have lef
"Murica the Beautiful...

Only if you're blind to the criminality and insanity at the core of America.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:05 pm
Site Admin

If you are American, were you brainwashed as a child by daily repetitions of the Pledge of Allegiance? More importantly, do you still say it? If so, why?

What does it really mean to you?

Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:50 am

1960s Government Subliminal National Anthem Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDsI-zk6 ... r_embedded

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:24 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

That is so astounding that it is hard to believe! :shock:

The sheeple will think, "What I can't see can't hurt me."

Mind control -- you won't know when it's working.

Nice find, Mags. I can't believe it took fifty years for me to learn about this.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:24 am

magamud wrote:

That is so astounding that it is hard to believe! :shock:

The sheeple will think, "What I can't see can't hurt me."

Mind control -- you won't know when it's working.

Nice find, Mags. I can't believe it took fifty years for me to learn about this.

Truth will always will out ... just a matter of time.

That said, is this the right time to bring this particular truth out ... when more significant truths abound?

The NWO - controlled by the Rothschild bankster brand - is in the stage of destroying nation states and creating regional unions. They've already gutted a good portion of the USA to this end. The Second Amendment is high on their list of "to-do-in" things, for it alone stands in the way of a full American takeover by the brand. They've already got the government. They're now going after the people, specifically, the people's minds.

To effect full takeover, they are now allowing the exposition of the very scams that they themselves enacted on the people. You know, to show just how bad America really was and is. Bad bad America. Time to demonize it and demolish it, in advance of putting something else up in its place: NARU (North American Regional Union). As it were.

The superpyramid designers want to take down yesterday's independent America ... because its value now is carried by tomorrow's dependent America (as a part in a regional parcel). So they are content with demonizing yesterday's America. They raped her repeatedly. But now that her tits are sagging, they want nothing more to do with her. Kapiche?

To wit, the truth will out on its own time ... but the false flag wants them out sooner for its own design.

Pax

ps: Beware of banksters bearing gifts.

ps2: The greater truth pursuit is still the banksters, their plans (e.g. Protocols), and their machinery.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:11 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
That said, is this the right time to bring this particular truth out ... when more significant truths abound?

Did you also post on Nexus under the name "Krystic"?

UncleZook wrote:
To effect full takeover, they are now allowing the exposition of the very scams that they themselves enacted on the people.

They are allowing it?! You might have justification for this prevarication if it were front and center on the mainstream media, but to my knowledge, and correct me if I'm wrong, it hasn't ever been on the mainstream media. To build upon such a faulty premise is surely the hallmark of irresponsibility. Hmmm, that's another warning sign of sociopathic behavior -- irresponsibility.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:36 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Did you also post on Nexus under the name "Krystic"?

UncleZook wrote:
To effect full takeover, they are now allowing the exposition of the very scams that they themselves enacted on the people.

They are allowing it?! You might have justification for this prevarication if it were front and center on the mainstream media, but to my knowledge, and correct me if I'm wrong, it hasn't ever been on the mainstream media. To build upon such a faulty premise is surely the hallmark of irresponsibility. Hmmm, that's another warning sign of sociopathic behavior -- irresponsibility.

Pure proactive ad hominem.

At least, mine are reactive in nature and accurate in measure.

Pax

ps: Yet again, Chico chooses to ignore the salient points that were made and goes right for the drama aspects of discourse.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Anarchy is a foundational understanding. What else could survive, when all of mans societal constructs have been compromised? And not until man is physically pushed into the common good, will he form his constructs? And if this technocratic tyranny is not sufficient means to unite men under freedom?

Yes Mr Uly I concede. Romanticizing the Constitution is all I have left. So lets have a party with it.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Chico chooses to ignore the salient points that were made...

Au contraire, I am clearly pointing out the salient point that you have once again made an error in logic and reasoning, and that you are prevaricating.

You might have justification for this prevarication if it were front and center on the mainstream media, but to my knowledge, and correct me if I'm wrong, it hasn't ever been on the mainstream media.

I was sure you would understand "prevaricating", but I realize now this is not the case. You have been falsely accusing me of prevarication for so long that you have lost a true understanding of the meaning of the word. In other words, you have misused the term for so long that you have forgotten what it means.

UncleZook wrote:
Pure proactive ad hominem.

I think you've also forgotten what ad hominem means. If you call a man a sociopath just to falsely discredit him, that is an ad hominem. If you call him a sociopath because he repeatedly displays the classic behaviors of a sociopath, that is simply an accurate description.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next