Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
en un momento dado 

Post Re: en un momento dado
Thanks Skippy - I'll show these vids to my son, he's soccer mad. His Dad sits him down on a saturday morning before we head off to his game and he watches a few vids like this...get's him all pumped!!

Chico...I understand how they put the skilled kids in defence. It happens a lot to those kids that are good all-rounders. Coaches are lucky to have those kids on a team but it's hard for the kids. It's tricky when they're young and all want to be strikers! Similar thing was happening to my son as he's a natural midfielder and reads the game very well. His passing skills are well developed and he gets a few goals too, but when it was tight he was often put in goal. Finally he told his coach (his Dad) that he wasn't going to be a goalie and has really cemented his position. He is only 9!!

We look forward to Saturday soccer all week long!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 am

Lee wrote:
Thanks Skippy - I'll show these vids to my son, he's soccer mad. His Dad sits him down on a saturday morning before we head off to his game and he watches a few vids like this...get's him all pumped!!

Chico...I understand how they put the skilled kids in defence. It happens a lot to those kids that are good all-rounders. Coaches are lucky to have those kids on a team but it's hard for the kids. It's tricky when they're young and all want to be strikers! Similar thing was happening to my son as he's a natural midfielder and reads the game very well. His passing skills are well developed and he gets a few goals too, but when it was tight he was often put in goal. Finally he told his coach (his Dad) that he wasn't going to be a goalie and has really cemented his position. He is only 9!!

We look forward to Saturday soccer all week long!

You know what, we humans, we like soccer and sports in general. This is one of the things that is differentiating us from the ruling elite, those who think they need to organize games to keep us quiet. The sheeple have their Messiah, and the roman empire is still alive. Wake up guys? Who is playing games here with whom? Atlas, please get real man!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:15 pm
Site Admin

The World Cup can bring out the passion in millions of people. If only humanity could get that excited about the governance of our world, or the state of our well-being as a species, or the Declaration of United People.

Or even something as simple as the truth.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2