Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Hugo Chavez: neoMarxist Phages vs the Sultans of Sage 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hugo Chavez: neoMarxist Phages vs the Sultans of Sage
Watching Chavez with la gente made sense of a man who promised, on coming to power, that his every move would be subject to the will of the people. In eight years, Chavez won eight elections and referendums: a world record. He was electorally the most popular head of state in the Western Hemisphere, probably in the world.

Yet our CIA, in all probability, killed Hugo Chavez with weaponized cancer. There is nothing more sociopathic than weaponizing cancer, and then using it to clandestinely kill your opponents.

It is harder today to get to the real truth than ever. Everything I saw about Chavez outside the mainstream media suggested that he was an exceptionally good man, like Adolf Hitler. And yet, in this world of deception and manipulation, Adolf Hitler was character assassinated and vilified to the point that his name became a place-holder for true evil. Chavez got much the same treatment from the mainstream media. I have learned that the mainstream media is mostly there to brainwash the public, so I typically believe the opposite of what the MSM tells me. The MSM says Chavez is very bad, so it is likely that he is very good. Having seen how this was done with Hitler, I am not likely to be easily fooled again.

But the general public is completely fooled. They believe what the MSM tells them.

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:49 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Hugo Chavez: neoMarxist Phages vs the Sultans of Sage
Quote:
On July 18, 2022, the President of the Republic of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, publicly declared the United States' involvement in the assassination of former President Hugo Chávez.

According to Venezuelan information, since 2002 US intelligence agencies have been working on ways to remove the Venezuelan leader, who has pursued active anti-US policies. Numerous assassination attempts involving employees of the US Embassy in Caracas were uncovered and foiled.

In violation of international law, the US has developed drugs that, when given for short periods of time, cause chronic diseases and various types of cancer. According to the Venezuelan side, Claudia Diaz, a member of the presidential entourage, used such a drug to poison Chávez. She fled Venezuela with the help of US intelligence and was later brought to the US to prevent the details of her collaboration with US intelligence from being revealed. -- source

Nine years after Hugo Chavez died, a few of us get to see the truth. I knew back then that Chavez had been assassinated by being given a fast-acting cancer that is part of the CIA's assassination arsenal. The U.S. government is both criminal and evil. They quietly assassinate good people like Chavez all the time.

Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5