Reply to topic  [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 34  Next
The Lotus Eaters 

Post Re: The Lotus Eaters
Sure

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 am

Let me start then,
The truth of the world lies in esoteric understanding which is disseminated amongst the various religions.

It is not hard to corrupt this field of life since it is mainly faith based. As to why the atheist will rise with the Vedas to form the new world religion.

The other various religions will survive, but due to being shunned will hide underground. That is because Man or rather the children of the new generation will hate the Old world that had WW3 and unleashed a nuclear winter. The Historians will blame Religion, politics and economics and the masses will agree and Vow to never repeat what we are doing.
This will be the new patriotism or the new mask of freedom or the new Body that corruption will feed on for the next millennia.

Corrupting mans faith is the quintessential jewel of control. The Abrahamic religions have done their job up to this time and are about to be Revolutionized and then Resurrected by the Vedas, Agenda 21, quantum mechanics and atheism. Or more like the Gaia principle thingy. The important thing is to get away from the truth of this world which lies with the One Christ.

The naysayers do not understand the Parables which tell of the truth of the world which lie in the Gospel. Im sure it is in other religions, I am just versed in the Bible. They just dismiss it and use their Science to justify this. This looks Ridiculous!

It appears that a completely hidden narrative has survived the supreme intelligence of man. This is not entirely his fault and a gateway to forgiveness.
As an Evil force knows of this narrative and uses all its means to cover it up. This is the Root of Evil.

Or in other words the Devil...

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Excellent grasp of the situation, Mags.

Religion is a veneer which the priesthood classes (of all the religions in the world) employ to confiscate spirituality.

The priesthood classes use goodness to draw in those in search of goodness; and subsequently lead them about like shepherds and their flocks ... and as long as the sheep behave, they will be ferried back and forth between the pasture and the pen. But even when they behave they will be sheared for wool (e.g. tithes) and slaughtered for meat (e.g. sacrificed in religious wars) ... as it were.

I am perplexed, however, by your reference to the One Christ?

Is that another way of saying real goodness?

Pax Spiritualis

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Quote:
Is that another way of saying real goodness?

Yes it is.

Quote:
your reference to the One Christ?

I will do my best.
The one Christ is the understanding of conscious architecture in our world. How good and evil works. Unfortunately or fortunately on how you look at it, it is faith based.

You are born from one mother and one father in earthly realms. The same is in etheric realms, you are born from One father and one mother. The Christ is our guide to understanding this truth of our world and the Fathers mercy upon us. Here down on earth we are an octave lower, so what is above, to what is below, works in this way.

Since this knowledge is missing from our world we sublimate it with a Tabernacle. A hall of mirrors to create and deflect an alternate world. This is a step in consciousness that is eternal. In todays times, the Tabernacle is rooted in science and pessimism imho.

It works by giving the illusion of Foundation by compartmentalizing our minds. That is, we think there is foundation and then Fractal our being in apparent 3.14 Pie square Science means. A tribute to our power and responsibility for life.
So our essence in a sense is in fractals of probability, a bubble, a biosphere. We are the thin membrane between worlds. This shows the type of system we are in and would explain the arrogance of certainty. Show me the stone the builders rejected and that is the keystone.

I want to add, that his corrupt system is like a Ghost. That is because its foundation is not there. That is why if you notice with our species, how hard it is to get clarity where the tire meets the road. This points to bureaucracy and such. This points to the essence of the ponzie scheme, or belief system.

The system is like a Hive, the workers live off the one leader and we will always endeavor to unify our species.

The Christ is the physicalized manifestation of flesh and blood of the Father/Creator.

Every life belief system has a Christ in some way. It is their grace at supper time.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:32 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

Too much sucking up, Zook. You need to be more subtle when you fish for alliances. I remember you doing this with L&G in the "Banning for Dollars" thread.

magamud wrote:
The truth of the world lies in esoteric understanding which is disseminated amongst the various religions. It is not hard to corrupt this field of life since it is mainly faith based.

You're just rationalizing in an attempt to align your religious brainwashing with reality, Mags. Why not just say you don't know?

Quote:
It appears that a completely hidden narrative has survived the supreme intelligence of man.

What "supreme intelligence"? We're nowhere near as smart as we like to believe.

Quote:
As an Evil force knows of this narrative and uses all its means to cover it up. This is the Root of Evil. Or in other words the Devil...

You're moving backwards to the religious rationalization of reality, which in my opinion is not based on esoteric understanding, but on abject ignorance. All available evidence points to that, but I could be wrong as we are still working with incomplete information, i.e. from a position of ignorance.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:15 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Too much sucking up, Zook. You need to be more subtle when you fish for alliances. I remember you doing this with L&G in the "Banning for Dollars" thread.

Alliances are a hindrance in the pursuit of truth because one has to defer some of one's own fact-finding skills and intuition to another ... and that creates more uncertainty than certainty. Truthseeking is really a lone ranger run. Indeed, the more friends the truthseeker accumulates, the more hindered they become (e.g. they tend to hold back arguments and fact analyses to protect the sensitivities of the weak sectors in the knowledge base and weak links in the chain of friendship).

I don't need or particularly desire any of that.

Of course, you seem to thrive on friendships, Chico ... even befriending miscreants here and there, and deferring some of your truth pursuits to their penchant for mischief. Andy, is case in example. That clown has led you astray not only on matters of Nexus, but with matters of controlled opposition as well. You also joined Atticus One. <--------- that one still puzzles me. I mean, Chuckie Duckie left Avalon wearing a kick-me-in-the-rump sign and you still wanted to enlist with his squeezery in a joint pursuit of truths?? And wasn't it you who sought out Screech Owl during the height of her dramatic plays? I'd be more careful with the truths than trust it with riff raff ... or the good folks might confuse you with one of them.

As for L&G, all I did was support her right to cutNpaste the truths so we could discuss them here and be informed by them ... you thought she was spamming. Of course, when I threw it back in your face by taking your ally Andy to task just last week on the same grounds of spamming ... you took exception. I really don't care how much Andy spams, but I do expect fair play across the board. So far you have disappointed in that regard. We lost L&G as a member due to your intolerance. She is a truthseeker. We gained Andy as an ongoing member due to your tolerance. He is a gatekeeper. No wonder United People is virtually failed as a truthseeking forum.

Btw, the quick trigger on you calling my support of Mags perspective in this thread as sucking up ... parallels what you had done with the Nexus episode. You made a quick call there as well. We're called out on it by yours truly (who actually has more facts on the inside goings there than you do). And then resorted to all kinds of innuendo to badger out a conclusion that Nexus had been a monarchy all along. Never mind Andy's associate intuitions (which you borrow quite often with predictable outcomes) ... but I'm beginning to believe that your own intuition couldn't help you out of a wet paper bag even if armed with a jackhammer.

:jest:

Pax Aqua Velva

ps: Btw, Chico, your ad hominem to begin this post opened the door to my rebuttal ... so please, refrain from making the generalizing remark about attacking the messenger.

ps2: Now that we've both had our say on the matter of sucking up, let's steer the topic back to its original design. We must in order for Good to triumph over Evil. Thank you.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 am

Faith is good as long as it doesn't harm others. When it begins to harm others, it becomes evil.

If those two statements can be applied to any faith-based understanding, the resolution of Good and Evil becomes apparent, IMO.

Pax Spiritualis

Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:19 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
As for L&G, all I did was support her right to cutNpaste the truths so we could discuss them here and be informed by them ... you thought she was spamming. Of course, when I threw it back in your face by taking your ally Andy to task just last week on the same grounds of spamming ... you took exception.

Seriously, Zook, you missed your calling as a fairy tale writer. The only problem would be that you would be inclined to believe your tales, and even call them truth-seeking.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:31 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Faith is good as long as it doesn't harm others. When it begins to harm others, it becomes evil.

"Do no harm" is the physician's oath. The problem then becomes defining "harm". What a sociopath sees as harmless differs from what an empathetic person sees as harmless. A Southern plantation slave owner in the 1850s would often see himself as the benefactor of his slaves, providing them with all the necessities of life in exchange for a little forced labor.

Quote:
If those two statements can be applied to any faith-based understanding, the resolution of Good and Evil becomes apparent, IMO.

It's not so apparent when faith gets in the way. A fanatical Muslim may believe, according to his faith, that killing infidels in the service of Allah is good. He may even rationalize it, again according to his faith, that he is sending them back to Allah and shortening their "suffering". So what the faithful see as harmless differs from what the non-faithful see as harmless.

In other words, you oversimplified again.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Quote:
You're just rationalizing in an attempt to align your religious brainwashing with reality, Mags. Why not just say you don't know?

OK were getting down to it.
Are you using binary reason again Chic with know? I have faith, and at least I admit IT!

Quote:
What "supreme intelligence"?

The Uber sociopathic war tacticians. You buy into this stupidity thing to found your belief system.

Quote:
abject ignorance.

You getting hot around the collar Chic? It is you who are showing ignorance and intolerance to a man of faith and thats irony...

Quote:
All available evidence

Are you speaking for "all available evidence"? Then you throw out your disclaimer, which is losing credibility in my books, with "I am working with incomplete information."

Are you playing us Chic with your Dialectic? That was a joke.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 34  Next