Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Who are "they"? 
Site Admin

Post Who are "they"?
Who are "they"?

"They" are well hidden, for two very good reasons. One, they are sociopaths, and because sociopaths are very aware of how they are different from normal people (a lack of empathy), they hide their true nature and imitate the behavior of normal people, at least publicly, to avoid detection. Two, they are responsible for planning and orchestrating some of the most heinous crimes against humanity, and like all criminals, they prefer to evade punishment. We should also note that, as sociopaths lacking empathy, they feel no responsibility for their deceptions and crimes, nor do they feel any shame or guilt.

There are many names we can name to identify "them", and we should. As long as they are not widely exposed, they will continue to deceive most people into believing that they are honorable public servants, which couldn't be further from the truth. I can recall a good friend of mine who once told me he shook the hand of a charming George Herbert Walker Bush. My friend used this as his rebuttal to my evidence that Bush Senior was a sociopathic criminal, adding that he firmly believed Mr. Bush was an honorable man. In his mind, my evidence was quickly invalidated with that experiential and emotional claim.

So my first name is indeed George Herbert Walker Bush. This man used his position as former Director of the CIA to counterfeit 8 billion dollars that he laundered through a number of international banks, with help from a cast of shady characters including Manuel Noriega, eventually exchanging it for a legitimate 8 billion dollars, whereupon he pocketed nearly half of it. That money would later be instrumental in buying the Office of the Presidency for himself and his son. This information was exposed by Chip Tatum, who was part of a CIA assassination team that took orders directly from Mr. Bush. Chip's 20 year career in the CIA came to an abrupt end when Mr. Bush ordered the team to "neutralize" U.S. citizen and presidential candidate Ross Perot, and on moral grounds, Chip refused (all other assassinations had been foreigners on foreign soil - a twisted morality, I know). Chip later disappeared, and his tortured body, with his faced ripped off, was eventually found on a beach in Nicaragua. This was a very deliberate warning to other potential whistle-blowers against the Bush cartel.

So here's to George H. W. Bush, an exceptionally charming, exceptionally deceiving, exceptionally manipulating, and exceptionally deadly sociopath and criminal of the highest order, and no doubt proud of it, at least in private.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:18 am

Post Re: Who are "they"?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:39 pm
Site Admin

This man may not actually use the word "sociopath", but he sure describes the characters appropriately.

Update December 25, 2016: This video has disappeared off the face of the Earth, as far as I can tell. Searching for the Yahoo video ID code (wLO4HsKZL0w) brings up nothing! The censorship is happening, but it happens very quietly, so as not to draw attention to itself.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 pm

They is relative to the context it is in. You can do your best to explain a context and think you got it figured out, but it is not so. As They are everywhere and in everything, so the flexibility and knowledge of mind must be vast. It can be a moving target.

Sociopaths are the children of evil and then again sociopaths can mean a many things. As with Evil...

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:37 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
As They are everywhere and in everything...

They are not in my mind, and they are not in my household. Those are just two examples of where they are not. There are many more.

Quote:
Sociopaths are the children of evil and then again sociopaths can mean a many things. As with Evil...

I think, based on the evidence, that evil comes from people, in particular a specific kind of human that lacks empathy. That would mean that sociopaths are the source of evil, not the children of evil.

Where do you think evil comes from?

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 am

Quote:
They are not in my mind, and they are not in my household.

Evil is a force.

Lack of empathy is a derivative of being disassociated from reality.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:46 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Evil is a force.

This is the traditional propaganda we are raised with in a religious society, but I no longer believe it. Evil is not a force. It is the result of behavior.

Quote:
Lack of empathy is a derivative of being disassociated from reality.

I don't think so. Sociopaths are not necessarily disassociated from reality. They just have a different perspective due to their lack of empathy.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:20 am

Quote:
This is the traditional propaganda

A force can be anything that destroys life. Behavior is one of the manifestations.

Quote:
Sociopaths are not necessarily disassociated from reality.

That depends on how natural you think they are.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:40 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
A force can be anything that destroys life.

That's just too broad a definition for me. You might as well be saying "A force can be anything." Gravity is a force that can destroy life or create it. Energy is a force that can do both as well. Evil is a behavior that is contrary to the common good.

Quote:
That depends on how natural you think they are.

Although they are deviant from the norm, sociopaths are also a natural consequence of the amazing variability of Nature.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 am

Sociopaths follow a force and that usually is power.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next