Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 28  Next
Seeds of Freedom 

Post Re: Seeds of Freedom
The Dr. Mercola article was copied verbatim.

No commentary by the resident member who provided the link and the text, but no context of his own.

I thought there were rules against spamming, Chico?

If you want to keep this as a discussion forum and not a link dump, please take the appropriate steps to remove such behavior. Thank you. Hopefully, it's not me thanking just the wind again.

Pax Administratum

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:58 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
No commentary by the resident member who provided the link and the text, but no context of his own.

Ummm, Zook.... Where were you and these comments when LoveAndGratitude was unleashing barrages of "cut and paste" posts here for weeks on end?

Of course, L&G was one of your supporters, never raising a challenge against your discernment, unlike Andy. Could that be the deciding difference?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:15 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Ummm, Zook.... Where were you and these comments when LoveAndGratitude was unleashing barrages of "cut and paste" posts here for weeks on end?

I believe there were no written or unwritten rules of conduct back when L and G was posting in cut and paste mode. There have been some changes since then to the written and unwritten ROC (necessitated by the sockpuppetry that ensued). One difference. L and G is a truthseeker and her posts bear that out. Andy is a gatekeeper and his posts bear that out. Another significant difference.

Given the differences, even the post-sockpuppetry ROC of United People might accommodate L and G as an exception to the rule(s) because the pursuit of truth should always be paramount to the pursuit of discussion. Whereas any exception granted to a gatekeeper (e.g. Shenanigan Andy) ... only serve to bring disrepute to the community here at United People.

Or are you suggesting that we treat Andy's gatekeeping on par with the truthseeking of L and G? I suppose if one cares not to clear the muddy waters, truthseeking and gatekeeping should be accorded equal tolerances. Wot?

Quote:
Of course, L&G was one of your supporters, never raising a challenge against your discernment, unlike Andy. Could that be the deciding difference?

Andy has not challenged my discernment ... he has challenged my patience with his juvenile delinquency. Wot sayeth you, Papa Chico?

In any event, this forum will meet its mandate when every identifiable gatekeeper is loaded into the trebuchet aimed at Saturn, and with enough tension to reach Pluto ... and not before.

:jest:

Pax Ponderosa Pine

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
In any event, this forum will meet its mandate when every identifiable gatekeeper is loaded into the trebuchet aimed at Saturn, and with enough tension to reach Pluto ... and not before.

One of the primary mandates of United People is no censorship. Having been banned from several forums for the heinous crime of exercising responsible and respectful freedom of speech, I saw the real need for people to unite around the ideas of tolerance for dissent, free speech, and equality. Constantly encouraging me to ban other members is contrary to that philosophy.

Suspension of any member should require a poll of voting members, but that is problematic at the moment, due to the dearth of qualifying voting members and the requirement for high consensus (greater than 75% agreement). You are still welcome to start a public poll to gauge member sentiment on your issue, however.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:30 pm

UncleZook wrote:
The Dr. Mercola article was copied verbatim.

I thought there were rules against spamming, Chico?

If you want to keep this as a discussion forum and not a link dump, please take the appropriate steps to remove such behavior. Thank you. Hopefully, it's not me thanking just the wind again.

Pax Administratum

UncleZook wrote:

Pax Ponderosa Pine

Just when I was beginning to think you couldn't possibly make a even bigger fool of yourself in public, you go and post this!

Not one mention in two posts about the subject, why is that UncleZook?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 am

UncleZook wrote:

One of the primary mandates of United People is no censorship. Having been banned from several forums for the heinous crime of exercising responsible and respectful freedom of speech, I saw the real need for people to unite around the ideas of tolerance for dissent, free speech, and equality. Constantly encouraging me to ban other members is contrary to that philosophy.

Suspension of any member should require a poll of voting members, but that is problematic at the moment, due to the dearth of qualifying voting members and the requirement for high consensus (greater than 75% agreement). You are still welcome to start a public poll to gauge member sentiment on your issue, however.

Not an issue of censorship, Chico ... but an issue of mischief.

Otherwise, you'd be obliged to bring back all those that you had unilaterally banned in the redesign of a failed forum (e.g. UP1). You rightfully banned those clowns for their mischief. Yet hold true to Andy, through all of his
ongoing shenanigans. Where I learned English, they call that hypocrisy.

Pax Administratum

ps: You mentioned L and G in your earlier post. It's interesting to note that you were upset by her cut-N-pastes in the duty of truths in a more or less unchartered United People (UP1) ... yet you fail to register any upset by Andy's cut-N-paste in the duty of gatekeeping (mixture of truths and falsehoods) in these more or less chartered albeit unwritten climes of United People (UP2).

ps2: I believe where you learned English, they call it hypocrisy also.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:42 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

Could you summarize the "mischief" you believe Andy has perpetrated?

Quote:
You mentioned L and G in your earlier post. It's interesting to note that you were upset by her cut-N-pastes in the duty of truths in a more or less unchartered United People (UP1) ... yet you fail to register any upset by Andy's cut-N-paste in the duty of gatekeeping (mixture of truths and falsehoods) in these more or less chartered albeit unwritten climes of United People (UP2).

My only complaint with L&G was the quantity of her cut-and-paste posts, which were so numerous that they generated no discussion, and they made it challenging to find new posts from other members. I would never call for her suspension over her zeal to distribute information.

Quote:
I believe where you learned English, they call it hypocrisy also.

Andy rarely does cut-and-paste posts, and they always generate discussion.

Your loose accusations of hypocrisy are looking a bit hypocritical.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:28 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Could you summarize the "mischief" you believe Andy has perpetrated?

Don't insult the collective intelligence of this forum, Chico.

From Andy's mischievous two-faced PM (and the denial of giving permission only a week ago) ... to the Stasi-style data collection and attack against TH ... to the numerous references to my living arrangements in a hypothetical basement in my mother's home ... to the constant posting of disinfo ... etc. etc. Haven't even referred to his innuendo more recently against Mags about dick size, etc. ... or Andy's homorerotic fixations masked as iconic banana humor.

The guy is here to keep the gate on this forum ... and, too, because the other major truthseeking forums that have had the displeasure of granting him membership have had to rescind that membership eventually. He may or may not be a paid gatekeeper in Cass Sunstein's army of low-grade morons designed to interfere with qualitative discourses ... more likely though, he is probably a self-appointed gatekeeper freelancing to protect a corrupt system from which he profits directly or indirectly. The freest clue is in the patsies that he promotes ...and the truthseekers - like myself - that he enjoys playing head games with.

As a friend of his, I should think you would apprise him of the fact of his being seriously overmatched in the intellectual, ethical and comical domains of the mind ... and spare him the spankings that I - and others - are obliged to give.

But I will stop there less I be charged - correctly - with being cruel to a defenseless wit.

Quote:
Quote:
You mentioned L and G in your earlier post. It's interesting to note that you were upset by her cut-N-pastes in the duty of truths in a more or less unchartered United People (UP1) ... yet you fail to register any upset by Andy's cut-N-paste in the duty of gatekeeping (mixture of truths and falsehoods) in these more or less chartered albeit unwritten climes of United People (UP2).

My only complaint with L&G was the quantity of her cut-and-paste posts, which were so numerous that they generated no discussion, and they made it challenging to find new posts from other members. I would never call for her suspension over her zeal to distribute information.

Well ... I don't care for banning members on speech, either. But mischief is a different kettle of turnips.

Quote:
Quote:
I believe where you learned English, they call it hypocrisy also.

Andy rarely does cut-and-paste posts, and they always generate discussion.
Your loose accusations of hypocrisy are looking a bit hypocritical.

The post in question was a cut-N-paste. Please don't try to shift the discussion to frequency of bad behavior. Even in that case, he rarely posts stuff with anything more than a half-sentence here or there ... and the type of discussion his posts generate is low-quality, highly ascerbic, ad hominem-invested discussion. But hey, I'm not convinced that you abhor the trivia and the drama as much as someone responsible for guiding high-quality discussion ought to abhor, e.g. in the ideal of truthseeking. So be it.

Pax United People Politburo

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:14 pm

UncleZook wrote:

:lol: You mean like this? :lol:

I would really advise anyone interested in discovering the true nature of our infamous "UncleZook" to read the "Banning for Dollars" topic where these posts were taken from, amazingly only the first 19 pages out of a total of 57 were needed to amass this amount material. After reading them I'm sure you will understand why this member was temporary banned by popular vote for disruptive behavior and trolling!

andywight wrote:
So lets examine some examples of your "straight-shootin', accommodating, grey-bearded jester Zook" discourse:
UncleZook wrote:
Andy is a pot-stirrer. A drama queen who looks for negative energy and deposits it wherever he finds it.

UncleZook wrote:
I suppose I should back off now ... I mean, if he is mentally ill or something, I should not provoke the soft little yellow fellow and frond fruit any further.

UncleZook wrote:
Once more, the beauty of United People is the accommodation of A to Z ... from Aarses ... to Andrean narcissists ... to Zugzwang in the Bahamas ... to the Zook being baited by bellicose banana brains.

ps: Quit while you're behind, Andy ... and I won't feel obliged to take you out to the battle of wits and return you to your friends as a bag of subatomic particles. :jester:

UncleZook wrote:
I am returning you as subatomics. But you have to be several levels higher to appreciate it. At least at the molecular level ... and preferably organic.

UncleZook wrote:
Everything is easy ... to a banana. All one needs to do is hang with a bunch, get labeled with a brand, recline in the fruit bowl next to a lady Chiquita, and get peeled.

UncleZook wrote:
Look, Andy, I'm sure you'll give Chico and the good folks here at United People good reason to roll their eyes and/or recoil sooner than later. You can't help being what you are. With that ... I've just put you on the clock, Andy. Tick tock, tick tock ...

UncleZook wrote:
ps: FWIW, good folks, Gypsy Woman is a female ejaculator with her own blog ... a former associate of both King William of the Pendragon Ryans and Chuckie Duckie of Atticus1 squeezery. She is small on facts and large on ad hominems ... just the way our Bahamian Banana Boy likes it. It is a natural admiration.

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: And this will be my last post on Andy's character-chasing cul de sac. His circulars maybe interesting to him, but I get better munch with cardboard. Besides, I owe Chico and United People my best effort; not reminisces from the schoolyard of my youth.

UncleZook wrote:
"... his potential mischief against acerbic members like Andywight

UncleZook wrote:
I don't suffer fools all that easily ... and I relish in exposing them to scrutiny. Like I said, Andy, you're on the clock. Make the best of it while you can.

UncleZook wrote:
So if you sincerely want to help the energy to a better place, Andy, then stop observing - day after day alone on the hill with a foolish grin keeping perfectly still ... [b]until things subside down, at which time you jump out with a thousand voices talking perfectly loud. But nobody ever hears you, Andy, or the sound you appear to make, and you never seem to notice ... but there on the hill, you see the sun going down, and the eyes in your head see the world spinning 'round.

UncleZook wrote:
No apology. Gypsy Woman is a mean-spirited shriek, a screech owl, and every bit the drama queen that you are ... and I've seen evidence of this first-hand. A brilliant mind wasted by her own petty pursuits. Her boobs will be remembered long after her brains are forgotten.

UncleZook wrote:
If you have the ability to kindly suggest anything, Andy, then the world can only be a better place.

UncleZook wrote:
it's not sexism on my part but stupidity and lack of wit on those who perceive sexism where none exists.

UncleZook wrote:
I believe I made my point. No need to rub it in. We'll let the good folks guess about the depths that you're capable of sinking to. As I predicted ... the clock has struck twelve for Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Wight. You see, Chico, those that have a record of stirring trouble on forums develop a liking for it. Even if they started out with a noble cause and a dubious forum (e.g. Avalon) ... they evolve into ignoble behaviors and set their sights on credible forums (e.g. Nexus and United People). Yes, Chico ... Andy has officially brought his game to United People.

UncleZook wrote:
I thank you Andy for striking the gong as the clock struck midnight. You saved me the energy of constructing my case against your disruptive propensity.

UncleZook wrote:
I come back to the forum just now only to be affronted with the Earl's latest pearl of wisdom. The Earl has made the decision for me. Here is his PM to me. Take it for whatever it's worth. But get this, a planar, high-level, truthseeking community must quickly deal with those that would seek to lower its standards ... or its standards will indeed be lowered.

UncleZook wrote:
You two toxic sludge surfers and blasters of bromide bellows can say whatever you want here. United People invites all kinds of speech from all sorts of places ... the pulpits; the private chambers; the public square; ... ; the prairie holes popping up foul airs and puckered cousins of weasels.

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, it's the prerogative of pauper pens to sprint across the page with wild accusation. To honor the truth with their backs turned, their fronts burning with the fire of affront and finding cause just because ... and because there are no consequences where there is no mirror to spit the vanity or the vanguard of conscience-(or to split the difference).

UncleZook wrote:
A misogynist with an axe to grind? From a serious thinker, it is food for reflection. From a sludge surfer, it is drool dripping on the dribbling tongue.

UncleZook wrote:
Here are some facts for the edification of the ester jester yellow fellow monkey munch ... and his supercilious sanctimonious sidekick D.Simon of the hopping foot (his other one playing a cork in his mouth).

UncleZook wrote:
Bald King William of the hoaxing hatted Ryans ... broke a confidence with GW and dumped their personal email exchanges in the MOD chamber at Avalon. In one of those exchanges, GW referred to her son as being learning disabled. This reference morphed either into goofy son or retarded son (can't remember the exact term). On reading such, I blurted something to the effect - in the privacy of the MOD chamber - of "What a woman .. what a Mom!" (implying the insensitivity of any mother with a challenged child that would discuss their own son to others in that casual dismissive way). I meant nothing more by it and in fact even defended her research and exposure of the fraud of Inelia Benz (both privately in the Avalon MOD chamber and publicly in the Timeline thread at Nexus).

UncleZook wrote:
Enter the transmutation of my simple observational comment ... into an arrow that found the Achilles Heel of the greatest mother that ever lived (at least insofar as perceived by GW). She then went after me with all kinds of innuendo and made up facts at her own blog. Visit the blog - as I suspect both you clowns already have - and you'll know the rest of the story of the tepid fact turned into a turbulent fiction about me.

UncleZook wrote:
The tipsy gypsy woman is so confused by her own blind rage against all things Avalon (starting with the emperor there and extending to all those who'd ever served beneath him) ... and all things Nexus (for inadvertently revealing her name and personal info in the Timeline thread - I say inadvertently because that info came directly from Bill Ryan broken confidence email; for that small mistake, she stalked Richard and Celine's small business in Montreal) ... and some things Atticus (not really sure if she's quacking on behalf of Chuckie Duckie's squeezery of rubber ducks, or in contempt of it - I didn't follow her all that much before being directed to her attacks on my character at her blog). Cuckoo for coco puffs would be too trite a description for GW. I actually think she is working in the duty of Cass Sunstein and alternative media disruption ... but that's just a pet theory. I vaguely remember reading where GW intimates she wants to be picked up and contracted by a creative writing talent agency in a big market (Hollywood??). So one has to wonder about her ulterior motives. Whatver she is ... she as a big brain. (I hope I don't get accused of being sexist for that nasty acknowledgement of GW's potential for intellectual thought).

UncleZook wrote:
I mean, c'mon, good folks ... it doesn't take exposure to rocket fumes and million dollar research grants ... to determine the richness of GW's imagination and the thinness of her research. She shoots from the hips - and lovely hips they are!! (that remark is targeted at the politically correct poltroons of servitude and social engineering who take phony umbrage) - often with her gun still in the holder.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: I wasn't the only one she targeted for her displeasure ... nor I'm sure the last one. And please, don't take mine as a humble opinion. There is nothing humble about it ... nor opinion about it.:jest:

UncleZook wrote:
but it became the gas in her gut which had to be released eventually so she could breathe again.

A full 2/3's of your contributions to this forum so far have been posted in this topic,is this really (in your own words UncleZook) "how you plan to raise the standards of UP with your presence"?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:46 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Don't insult the collective intelligence of this forum, Chico.

You have made it quite clear that all the intelligence of this forum lies within your skull. That is the only intelligence I am accused of insulting, and I am trying hard to avoid any deliberate insults whatsoever.

Quote:
From Andy's mischievous two-faced PM (and the denial of giving permission only a week ago) ... to the Stasi-style data collection and attack against TH ... to the numerous references to my living arrangements in a hypothetical basement in my mother's home ... to the constant posting of disinfo ... etc. etc. Haven't even referred to his innuendo more recently against Mags about dick size, etc. ... or Andy's homorerotic fixations masked as iconic banana humor.

None of that qualifies as real mischief, and all of it is conjecture or based on conjecture, not hard fact, which is ironic given your post to me on this very subject.

Quote:
The guy is here to keep the gate on this forum ... and, too, because the other major truthseeking forums that have had the displeasure of granting him membership have had to rescind that membership eventually. He may or may not be a paid gatekeeper in Cass Sunstein's army of low-grade morons designed to interfere with qualitative discourses ... more likely though, he is probably a self-appointed gatekeeper freelancing to protect a corrupt system from which he profits directly or indirectly. The freest clue is in the patsies that he promotes ...and the truthseekers - like myself - that he enjoys playing head games with.

That's all conjecture out the whahoo.

Quote:
As a friend of his, I should think you would apprise him of the fact of his being seriously overmatched in the intellectual, ethical and comical domains of the mind ... and spare him the spankings that I - and others - are obliged to give.

But I will stop there less I be charged - correctly - with being cruel to a defenseless wit.

We've all been notified multiple times by you of your overwhelming superiority in all domains. But I think Andy said it best:

Andywight wrote:
One last observation, Zookie may I kindly suggest that it's far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help!

Uncle Zook wrote:
The post in question was a cut-N-paste. Please don't try to shift the discussion to frequency of bad behavior.

Yes, it is cut-and-paste, but we all use that useful tool, and that is not a crime. If it were, L&G would be on death row.

Quote:
Even in that case, he rarely posts stuff with anything more than a half-sentence here or there ... and the type of discussion his posts generate is low-quality, highly ascerbic, ad hominem-invested discussion. But hey, I'm not convinced that you abhor the trivia and the drama as much as someone responsible for guiding high-quality discussion ought to abhor, e.g. in the ideal of truthseeking. So be it.

:lol: "someone responsible for guiding high-quality discussion"? That's how you see my role? And that's how you see the "ideal of truthseeking"?

My dear sir, the idea of "guiding" discussion on a truth-seeking forum reeks of gatekeeping. When searching for truth, there is no need to "guide" inquiring minds. They will naturally question everything and dismiss nothing.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 28  Next