Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
The sneaky disarming of America 
Site Admin

Post Re: The sneaky disarming of America
The New World Order masterminds want the Constitution gutted and the American public disarmed. They need a "new Pearl Harbor", or perhaps a series of miniature ones, to catalyze Americans into demanding a solution to small-arms violence, a solution the NWO masterminds already have prepared through their front organization, the United Nations. It's a classic "problem, reaction, solution" operation. Obama is already on board, as is Hillary Clinton, and all the other necessary political puppets that money can buy. The CIA is called in, as usual, to prepare the top-secret black operation. A young loner is selected as the patsy. Using well-practiced mind control techniques, the patsy is prepped for the actual event that will dominate the media for weeks at the precise time to best influence the desired results on the world stage. The unfortunate victim's life changes dramatically, as does his behavior, under the influence of the drugs he never saw coming, like scopolamine. The big day arrives, and he calmly walks into a movie theater heavily armed and begins the massacre in an almost robotic state, again due to the "medication" the CIA is notorious for using. In the meantime, the CIA has wired his apartment with booby-traps to enhance the media frenzy that will result. Surely now the American public will have to support the small-arms legislation coming from the United Nations that Hillary will trumpet and Obama will sign. No more pesky Second Amendment.

This may be a hypothetical scenario, or it may not. It should not be lightly dismissed.

The normal James Holmes

The patsy James Holmes.
Who's the girl? CIA handler?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 am

What a joke is was yesterday on TV (CNN) as they milked the living hell out of the rigged apt. It was ridiculous and laughable-way over the top dramatic. Shades of Austin Powers in my mind but it's not funny when the psy op is real.

And so the only place I see TV is at the YMCA while exercising. I find it really creepy the way the MSM gets piped into the YMCA on 7 large screen TV's to program the sheeple.

Oh and Friday they had on the heavy hitter Barbara Boxer, in a rather overly dramatic interview she went on and on how some of the "Massacre" victims were military personnel. Barbara was implying either that military personnel were more important than civilians or that military personnel were being targeted in the massacre---OR BOTH!

So now the PTB/NWO will have a field day from this "MOVIE MASSACRE" (Fox headline) every mall and theatre and sporting event and church will now need "security" -it really does look like a plan to get the sheeple to not only allow and vote for this "security" the sheeple may even beg for it-now.

Guns will be the stickey-wickett for the ptb. There is no way they will get the guns away from the hard-core gun owners without out a full-scale war on the civilians.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:53 pm
Site Admin

What a joke is was yesterday on TV (CNN) as they milked the living hell out of the rigged apt. It was ridiculous and laughable-way over the top dramatic. Shades of Austin Powers in my mind but it's not funny when the psy op is real.

It is laughable, once you realize it's a con. Unfortunately, the majority of media viewers think it's real!

Quote:
And so the only place I see TV is at the YMCA while exercising. I find it really creepy the way the MSM gets piped into the YMCA on 7 large screen TV's to program the sheeple.

I had the same experience this year at the USAFA hospital waiting room. I normally avoid TV like it's a brainwashing tool, but there was nothing in the waiting room but large screen TVs (just like in airports, and even at my bank). Seeing what was on TV after years of avoiding it was shocking. It was totally transparent that it was indeed nothing but a brainwashing tool.

Quote:
Barbara was implying either that military personnel were more important than civilians or that military personnel were being targeted in the massacre---OR BOTH!

It's all about maximizing media frenzy and dividing the public into opposing camps. Divide and conquer.

Quote:
it really does look like a plan to get the sheeple to not only allow and vote for this "security" the sheeple may even beg for it-now.

Classic problem-reaction-solution.

Quote:
Guns will be the stickey-wickett for the ptb. There is no way they will get the guns away from the hard-core gun owners without out a full-scale war on the civilians.

Yet they successfully did it in both Australia and Great Britain. That's worrisome. We should not underestimate the ruling sociopaths. They are more than capable of pulling off the disarming of America, leaving us completely at their mercy (and they have no mercy).

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:47 pm
Site Admin

James Holmes had some help getting in the movie theater's emergency exit . Could it have been CIA help?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:34 am
Site Admin

More intrigue as the rats do an end-run around the Constitution and the Congress by signing a UN treaty. It's treason, but it's legal, so how can it be treason? Clever sociopaths...

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:44 am
Site Admin

Here is more background information supporting the possibility that James Holmes may have been manipulated by the CIA. I suspect that the CIA techniques to manipulate people are developed to the point that they can produce the desired results with very little prep time. The effects of scopolamine alone clearly indicate this is possible. And CIA agents have been playing with scopolamine since at least the 1950's.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:23 pm
Site Admin

James Holmes is "playing the amnesia card."

Recall that scopolamine victims have no recollection of anything they did while under the influence of the drug. Wouldn't that be amnesia? And isn't scopolamine a favorite tool of the CIA?

Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:05 am
Site Admin

The brainwashing / mind control continues. Shooting event #2 is flashed before your brain, where it will mesmerize you until shooting event #3 displaces it. There are enough cracks in the facade to inform us that it is another orchestrated event, if we are still capable of questioning our brainwashing, which few of us can do. We are sheeple, and mind control is our fate. Do not resist. Resistance is futile. They are the Borg. We will be assimilated.

(Slap, slap! Shakes head...) Good God, what am I saying! To arms! To arms! The sociopaths are coming! The sociopaths are coming!

Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 pm

It appears to me that the Worlds handlers control both sides of whatever narrative is presented. So, they are disarming and arming at the same time.

Secondly, I believe they purposefully put out false flags to entice both sides of order and disorder to prove the unapprovable plausible deniability bubble that is manufactured.

A form of psychological countermeasures.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:07 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
It appears to me that the Worlds handlers control both sides of whatever narrative is presented. So, they are disarming and arming at the same time.

The Department of Homeland Security (a Nazi name if I ever saw one) has certainly been arming up, with over 375 million rounds of hollow point 40 caliber ammunition purchased in the last two years! They must have a lot of nervous sheep to put down. All while preparing to disarm Americans via United Nation end-runs around the Second Amendment. Sheep are more easily put down when they can't fight back. Does that sound like the way a sociopath might think?

Quote:
Secondly, I believe they purposefully put out false flags to entice both sides of order and disorder to prove the unapprovable plausible deniability bubble that is manufactured.

A form of psychological countermeasures.

Oooh, this is getting complex...

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next