Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Strange Coincidence? 

Post Strange Coincidence?
I personally just see one operation going, but this is for your discernment. Here we can see the USA govt, Entertainment, human harvesting, and science all working together to continue this Technocratic Agenda.

Obama agency rules Pepsi’s use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes ‘ordinary business operations’
http://www.infowars.com/obama-agency-rules-pepsis-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells-in-soft-drinks-constitutes-ordinary-business-operations/
Quote:
(NaturalNews) The Obama Administration has given its blessing to PepsiCo to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant using aborted human fetal tissue. LifeSiteNews.com reports that the Obama Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) has decided that PepsiCo’s arrangement with San Diego, Cal.-based Senomyx, which produces flavor enhancing chemicals for Pepsi using human embryonic kidney tissue, simply constitutes “ordinary business operations.”

Michael Jackson to Be “Ressurected” on a Billion Pepsi Cans
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/michael-jackson-to-be-ressurected-on-a-billion-pepsi-cans/

Tue May 08, 2012 11:52 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Strange Coincidence?
This is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth (and I don't even drink Pepsi).

The most disgusting taste of all is that this is providing more economic incentive to abort human fetuses. In other words, killing humans is becoming good business.

Good post, Magamud.

Tue May 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Perhaps we will volunteer for cannibalism?

Asian authorities warn of risks in so-called ‘human flesh pills’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/08/asian-authorities-warn-of-risks-in-so-called-human-flesh-pills/
Quote:
Some people believe that they contain the dried flesh of dead babies or aborted fetuses, others say just placental tissue. Chinese authorities claim they don’t exist, but so-called “human flesh pills” were first seized by authorities in South Korea last August. According to CNN, some 35 cases (approximately 17,000 pills) have been found by customs officials in the months since then.

Here is the video link...
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video ... D=23621186

Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 pm
Site Admin

There are indeed some strange coincidences on so many levels and in so many arenas that they become red flags.

I found this analysis of the pop music industry intriguing and not outside the realm of probability. There seems to be a link between sociopaths and devil-worship (witness Bohemian Grove). This link is also not unreasonable since sociopaths are primarily focused on obtaining power over others through deception and manipulation. Does this not remind us of the devil (Satan) in the religious texts? Could religious texts have evolved out of a general "user's manual" for dealing with sociopaths?

=====

Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:22 am
Site Admin

Arnold Schwarzenegger is another "asset" that sold his soul to the devil (the sociopathic agenda) in exchange for the trappings of wealth and fame. How else do you explain an immigrant bodybuilder going from pumping iron to Hollywood stardom to governor of California to potential presidential candidate? He is bought and paid for by the ruling sociopaths, and he has to do their bidding or they will destroy him as easily as they built him up. This same scenario has been run before with Ronald Reagan. We are deceived and manipulated into admiring these puppets for their successes, when in fact they are the most abject failures of what it means to be truly human. They are sell-outs, they are traitors, and they are part of the reason why evil is triumphing over good.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:19 pm
Site Admin

So why don't the forces of good fight back? Are there any forces of good left in the world? Have the good people in the world, the vast majority, been so debilitated by the sociopathic program of mind control and brainwashing that they can't fight back?

Maybe not.

Quote:
On April 17th, 1995, a Learjet crashed. On board were Generals and Admirals who were getting ready to arrest Bill Clinton for treason.

On February 4th, 2013, Anonymous hacked into over four thousand, six hundred different executives' accounts at the Federal Reserve -- and openly posted all the juicy details.

The hacker group Anonymous has now gone public with its connection to the US military.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:45 pm

So why don't the forces of good fight back? Are there any forces of good left in the world? Have the good people in the world, the vast majority, been so debilitated by the sociopathic program of mind control and brainwashing that they can't fight back?

Maybe not.

Quote:
On April 17th, 1995, a Learjet crashed. On board were Generals and Admirals who were getting ready to arrest Bill Clinton for treason.

On February 4th, 2013, Anonymous hacked into over four thousand, six hundred different executives' accounts at the Federal Reserve -- and openly posted all the juicy details.

The hacker group Anonymous has now gone public with its connection to the US military.

The other day we were talking about cowardice, Chico. The above is a perfect example of your moral cowardice in facing the corruptions. You prefer believing in some Santa Claus story offered up by a proven fraud in David Wilcock ... propping up the propaganda of the proven fraud and alphabet soup confabulation Anonymous (which supports the proven fraud and alphabet soup confabulation, Wikileaks) ... then actually confront the Rothschild bankstering brand in any significant way.

Who really knows if United People didn't germinate in Cass Sunstein's Ministry of Propaganda ... or whether Chico and his chitty chitty bang bang gang aren't part of a fifth column injected into the alternative news stream to create and maintain confusion? I can't tell anymore. What I can say with some confidence is that Chico is not so dumb that he can't read the tea leaves wrt the new age flake and self-professed Edgar Cayce reincarnate, David Wilcock.

Which suggests that he is, in all probability, a witting servant of the bankster empire and its sundry methodologies of corporate survival (including new age religion, new age sciences (e.g. sociopathy quasi-identification), and new age solutions to old age problems).

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Chico works for Cass :lol: Your like playing pop goes the weasel with any post. What a waste.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:54 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Who really knows if United People didn't germinate in Cass Sunstein's Ministry of Propaganda ... or whether Chico and his chitty chitty bang bang gang aren't part of a fifth column injected into the alternative news stream to create and maintain confusion?

:lol:

I have to admit, Zook, ...

... that you are doing your darndest to discredit me by any means necessary, which just confirms to me that you are indeed the gatekeeper that the evidence in the "UncleZook - busted!" thread suggests. You attack my integrity, my honesty, my intelligence, my sincerity, my judgment, my information sources, and even my reason. None of that matters one bit to me, because the information I present and tie together does not depend on any of those things. Because it's not about me. I don't say "Trust me", or "Believe me", or say "This source can be believed, but this source cannot" (a Bill Ryan trick, all based on his artificially constructed "integrity"). Nor do I make constant reference to my infallible discernment or big brain as you are fond of doing.

Cass Sunstein could knock on my door tomorrow and offer me a job for $100,000 a month, and I'd tell him to stick it up his asterisk! Don't believe me? Send him over!

There are people that can see through your deception and manipulation, Zook. You are making yourself look bad. These posts of yours aren't going away. You focus your attacks on the messengers (I would list them, but there are far too many) in an effort to discredit the messages. Do you really think no one notices what you are doing?

Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:13 am

magamud wrote:
Chico works for Cass :lol: Your like playing pop goes the weasel with any post. What a waste.

Chico's on a constant attack track and tact by calling the sole remaining truthseeker on this forum a sociopath - at every possible opportunity and on the scantest of evidence - and Mags is mums the word.

On more reasonable evidence, the avuncular guy makes the occasional observation that Chico's actions have been largely of promoting confusion, uncertainty, and surreptitiously defending the system while pretending to oppose it (e.g. the system loves hiding in the fog of uncertainty) ... and Mags is pops the weasel for a cheerlead chant of Chico.

Thanks for demonstrating yet again the likelihood of your fifth column membership, Mags.

In any event, most people with a working brain understand that sociopathy and the organization of sociopathy are two fundamentally different things ... understand that the latter is the immediate threat, while the former is the threat that has no immediacy and has not had immediacy since the dawn of human time.

Most people understand that chasing sociopathy is essentially buying time for the bankster empire to consolidate power as it marches towards full spectrum dominance. Equally understand that focusing on the organization is shedding light on the shadows, the creatures of the crepuscule, and their dark plans.

Chico and Mags focus on sociopathy. Uncle Zook focuses on the organization. 'Nuff said, really.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next