yes I did but I am special....so fuck off dsimon 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Yes I did but I invoke the hypocrite clause exception provision 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes I did but I am the Fuhrer here! Fuck off dsimon 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Yes I did what of it? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes but at least I am not Gypsy...she used it more than me 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes I did and I will continue to ignore this question 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

Poll: Chico did you use sock puppetry? 

Post Poll: Chico did you use sock puppetry?
Chico my little fuhrer.....Lets answer the question shall we? You have forced me to expose your hypocracy and it really does pain me cause I like ya but I am a bitch to the truth alas.....

Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 am

Post Re: Poll: Chico did you use sock puppetry?
And I was missing raggin....but you stepped up to the plate in a BIG WAY

I wish I had diapers on before I read that.

BRAVO

Sat May 05, 2012 3:00 am
Site Admin

dsimon3387 wrote:
Chico my little fuhrer.....Lets answer the question shall we? You have forced me to expose your hypocracy and it really does pain me cause I like ya but I am a bitch to the truth alas.....

GW demonstrated on this forum the art of sockpuppetry. Examine it closely, professor. NinjaNun, Strenia, wassupdoc, ANonyMouse, King Art2, and who knows how many others. All on this forum. She had running conversations with herself. Why? Deception and manipulation, of you, me, and all the members of United People.

Read my lips here, Sherlock. Unplug your ears and open your sleepy eyes. I have never had more than one account at any one time on any one forum. You're barking up the wrong tree. See GW. That's right, your master deceiver and manipulator that you so blindly defend. A bitch to truth?! You have no idea how deluded you are.

Sat May 05, 2012 3:01 am
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:

Same message for you, Canzirka. You have no idea how deluded you are. Stick with GW, and she will make sure you stay that way. It's what she does.

Sat May 05, 2012 3:05 am

Canzirka wrote:

Same message for you, Canzirka. You have no idea how deluded you are. Stick with GW, and she will make sure you stay that way. It's what she does.

You used an "identity" to decieve on both forums. Therefore you are guilty of the same thing you accuse of...period, vis a vis you are a hypocrite. Thats a fact chump.

Sat May 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Canzirka wrote:
And I was missing raggin....but you stepped up to the plate in a BIG WAY

BRAVO

It makes a point. Notice that there is not a "no" option? Well....Chico has used the same neferious device he is accusing others of employing making him a hypocrite.

Sat May 05, 2012 1:27 pm

dsimon3387 wrote:
Canzirka wrote:

You used an "identity" to decieve on both forums. Therefore you are guilty of the same thing you accuse of...period, vis a vis you are a hypocrite. Thats a fact chump.
Or were you not using an alias after a subsequent banning? or were you not trying to hide your identity? Its a matter of principle mine Fuhrer.

Sat May 05, 2012 1:29 pm

dsimon3387 wrote:

GW demonstrated on this forum the art of sockpuppetry. Examine it closely, professor. NinjaNun, Strenia, wassupdoc, ANonyMouse, King Art2, and who knows how many others. All on this forum. She had running conversations with herself. Why? Deception and manipulation, of you, me, and all the members of United People.

Read my lips here, Sherlock. Unplug your ears and open your sleepy eyes. I have never had more than one account at any one time on any one forum. You're barking up the wrong tree. See GW. That's right, your master deceiver and manipulator that you so blindly defend. A bitch to truth?! You have no idea how deluded you are.

Oh mon a mi' You give too much credit to the Gypsy who really never knew of the magical quality of sock puppetry....alas she learned these techniques from people like Mine fuhrer!! You are a master Chico, hiding behind chump and from what I understand a few at Nexus as well. I remember a few conversations with chump and chico.... No siree mon fuhrer credit to you where it is due. You

Sun May 06, 2012 5:06 am
Site Admin

dsimon3387 wrote:
You give too much credit to the Gypsy who really never knew of the magical quality of sock puppetry....alas she learned these techniques from people like Mine fuhrer!!

Dsimon, I don't want to be disrespectful, but I'm tempted to use your own behavior against you, since you've been so liberal with the disrespect. As an idiot-savant, you would do better to suppress the idiot part and emphasize the savant part. I thought you would have figured that out by now, but maybe it will help if I remind you from time to time.

So this is your second reminder.

Sun May 06, 2012 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]