Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
United People: The Band Played On 
Site Admin

Post Re: United People: The Band Played On
sandy wrote:
My assumption is you are meaning GW/sock puppets as the root problem...

No, Sandy. The root problem is that we don't have a fair way for members to make decisions here. The idea was to use the poll feature of the forum software, but we have run into critical problems. We have no way to ensure "one man, one vote". We have no way to ensure unambiguous and impartial polls.

Quote:
however this problem originated with TH and his pleading to have his personal info scrubbed from the site.

No, it didn't. That was one of the first times the forum members got played. Some of the women fell for it hard and still haven't figured it out.

Quote:
If we are going back to truth and censorship then again you, yourself have derailed this forum by denying the truth of the membership's yes vote and poll...

The poll is invalid. Can't you understand that? If we get this and other problems fixed, we'll have a proper vote and censor whatever we want censored.

Thu May 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Chico,

You don't get it!!!! You are the one saying the POll is invalid, the members who voted are saying let it stand>>>>>>>>>>they are not saying it was invalid. You and you alone made that decision after the fact. Now you have placed yourself in the position of the ultimate power and are playing with the members that are left again. Please quit placating and patronizing me with your superior attitude in how dumb I am for not getting it!!!

What don't you get about being outvoted on this Poll decision? The members have spoke and it is apparent they do not accept your invalid poll stance and ultimate authority in what you are now doing.

This could be the underlying issue as to mutiny on the bounty on this forum right now and the GW/sock puppet BS was just the catalyst to set it afire. Think about that or are you just as blind to yourself as you insinuate BR and others you have gone head to head with about their powers of position and untruthfulness.

Could it be your issues with those at Avalon/Nexus are your issues too and your obsession to change these issues externally versus internally is just another denial system as to this quirk or characteristic in your personality/ego.

Get out of your head and intellect as it is taking you down the wrong path unless you are into trans-humanism and favour a robotic existence. Maybe you do come to think of it as you have been saying the same thing now for many months and the droning on is becoming inaudible to many these days it seems.

Fri May 04, 2012 1:41 am
Site Admin

sandy wrote:
You are the one saying the POll is invalid, the members who voted are saying let it stand>>>>>>>>>>they are not saying it was invalid.

It's a clear conflict of interest, Sandy, which is why they won't say it is invalid and will insist that it stand. These are the same people that quit the forum over the TH affair, which was the same issue. And now they are back, and they have joined forces with the GW brigade. The combined forces are even resurrecting the TH information and throwing it in the pot.

Quote:
Please quit placating and patronizing me with your superior attitude in how dumb I am for not getting it!!!

Same message back at you, only I wouldn't word it so condescendingly.

Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 am

Chico,

If you are going to respond to my post, I would appreciate it if you would not chop it all up to you liking and only answer what best suits you agenda.

Saying now it is a conflict of interest is another distraction. The only one who is in conflict about this poll is you...............thus it is your interest that is in conflict and not the majority of the voting members.

As I have mentioned before it has nothing to do with the GW/sock puppet BS. This was an issue before and yes it was started with the incident with TH. GW/sock puppet stuff was not an issue at that time but the fact of your denial and excuses not to deal with the original issue as requested by several members has brought the wrath of many now.

Deny people their right to be acknowledged and heard, not placated and patronized and the noise just gets louder as a result.

sandy wrote:
You are the one saying the POll is invalid, the members who voted are saying let it stand>>>>>>>>>>they are not saying it was invalid.

It's a clear conflict of interest, Sandy, which is why they won't say it is invalid and will insist that it stand. These are the same people that quit the forum over the TH affair, which was the same issue. And now they are back, and they have joined forces with the GW brigade. The combined forces are even resurrecting the TH information and throwing it in the pot.

Quote:
Please quit placating and patronizing me with your superior attitude in how dumb I am for not getting it!!!

Last edited by sandy on Fri May 04, 2012 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 04, 2012 3:04 am

bravo sandy chico we have reached the point in your experiment where we no longer accept your right to decide for us

Fri May 04, 2012 3:09 am

sandy wrote:

Quote:

Its not that black and white chico. There is actually quite a diversity of alliances and opinions when looked at carefully. Honestly don't take this the wrong way but you have not been very careful about deconstructing these issues. I still don't think you get certain things about the GW situation taken as a whole....things that even Zooky I dare say may actually understand.

Chico without sounding hostile to you.....you are very personally invested in teaching Gypsy a lesson...and you have dug in. You had a chance to catch yourself and you didn't. I won't critiscize you for this because indeed Gypsy has chosen not to be contrite....but man oh man you have got to see where you are coming from! I hate to say this and it is not said with pleasure but you have lost credability.

I may sound like I am personally involved as well, but heres my thing. its something I told Gypsy actually....I use my resources to attack with a passion and when then offending behavoir lets up, so do I...its really that simple. I won't name names, not important but when a bullying behavoir ceases I back off...operant conditioning through and through, make it negative for someone and they will eventually stop, or at the very least you will make it easier for them to come to their senses. I don't need to chastise those who support you, I support you as well, but I cannot see how violating a premise you created makes you less of a tyrant by your definition...and I wish I could see this. Unfortunately though I don't like to boast I am a pretty good "big picture guy" and your motivations and puspose for actions taken is personal at this point. Thats too bad.

Having said that I remain open. If you find a way to fix things so the poll is legit then maybe you can pull through this. I hope so.

Fri May 04, 2012 3:13 am

i never bully or get upset darrel

Fri May 04, 2012 3:17 am

bravo sandy chico we have reached the point in your experiment where we no longer accept your right to decide for us

Speaking or which I can't help feeling as though we should be storming the Bastille, with a pike to put the head of our Frankenstein, and sharp machetes.

We rebel Chico Rico!!!! freedom now!!! democratic process demands a conduit through this lacuna of give and take you have created via GW.....REVOLUTIONNNNNN!!!!! :!:

Fri May 04, 2012 3:19 am

i never bully or get upset darrel

NB I can assure you I would never accuse you of either one of these.

Fri May 04, 2012 3:20 am

Fri May 04, 2012 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next