Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Poll 

Post Re: Poll
King Art2 wrote:
Quote:
dsimon3387

Sorry go sell it somewhere else....you are just another anonomous coward with a grudge

GW was duly warned and advised before this blog came into being. Gypsy Woman made her bed.

Quote:
I suppose the lies Celine told are your truth?

If you can't stand the heat get off the internet. This blog shut her down not Celine. GW stopped blogging.

Mission Accomplished.

This blog is unmoderated and open for comments. Unlike GW's.

http://xxxgypsy.wordpress.com/2011/10/0 ... -blessing/

Ohh! your scary! pleeeaaase spare me the hyperbole of your existence. Gypsy did have open comments on her blog fool, she stopped blogging regularly because...well look at the forums she spoke of, they are quite self destructive, lets just say she had to push a bit but many people accomplished work that Gypsy set out to prove...ergo mission accomplished...

And what have you accomplished coward? You think you scare anyone? Let me put it this way King herring von red, the woodward report had teeth. so did allegations supported by hard evidence, like those screen shots that hurted your fewwlings, and that is what I am used too. I have done research work...you know with consequences? where people could see the proof of assertions made? what you might consider objectinable :giggle:

Sp go back to fatty arbuckle's female double and ask her to spew some more lies while you investigate inconvenient truths.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:28 am

dsimon3387 wrote:

Sorry go sell it somewhere else....you are just another anonomous coward with a grudge

Well said Darrell, but would have added "idiot" to it!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:55 am

REMOVED BY AUTHOR.

This was done to show you how Chico would handle this blatant OUTING of GW's name and her place of residence.

How did he handle it?

He is going to run for cover and cast aspersions now. He has already called GW names.

What will this cornered rat do next?

Stick around and see.

Meanwhile: THOSE WITH EYES WILL SEE THE TRUTH.

This is YOUR BOARD United People. Not Chico's board. He is trying to kill GW.

Andy: do the right thing.

GB: do the right thing.

Lily: PLEASE do the right thing.

Dsimon: Please remove that nested post. This little exercise in TRUTH was highly successful, so far. Let's see how it pans out.

Thank you all for your support.

Art

Last edited by King Art2 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:59 am
Site Admin

King Art2 wrote:
Everything anyone needs to know about Gypsy Woman (GW) can be found on that blog.

King Art2 jumps into the fray where Anonymouse left off. Not bad for a brand spanking new UP member. It wouldn't surprise me if King Art2 is just the latest version of GW pretending not to be GW, like Strenia, wassupdoc, and Anonymouse.

So, how can we rely on member polls to be accurate when certain members operate multiple sock puppets and can vote multiple times?

Thanks, GW, for gaming the system and revealing its weaknesses. We will have to address those weaknesses sooner or later, and sooner is better.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:08 am

Quote:
Chicodoodoo
Thanks, GW, for gaming the system and revealing its weaknesses. We will have to address those weaknesses sooner or later, and sooner is better.

It is you we must thank Sir. For providing us with this excellent unmoderated platform to expose you for the yellow bellied coward you really are. The timing was right.

We could never have done this without your help Chico. Your timing could not have been more perfect.

We have received your blessing and we shall continue to expose ROT where we find it. Thank you for your support. Gypsy Woman should be speaking on forums under any guise she wishes to.

Just as everyone else does.

With the help of you and your forum, we will maintain a presence here to insure Gypsy Woman (GW, Strenia, Wassupdoc, Anonymouse) gets a fair shake and not hung by her peers in a kangaroo court this time.

Be vigilant. We are.

Kind Regards,

King Art2

Last edited by King Art2 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:37 am

My head hurts. :(
Lily

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:06 am

Quote:
Chicodoodoo
King Art2 jumps into the fray where Anonymouse left off. Not bad for a brand spanking new UP member. It wouldn't surprise me if King Art2 is just the latest version of GW pretending not to be GW, like Strenia, wassupdoc, and Anonymouse.

Oh my Chicodoodoo: aren't you the sanctimonious one!

That said: May I have your permission to ask you, openly and publicly, for all United People and "Guests" to read, the question I just asked you in PM? I know you're all about other people's honor, integrity and transparency or so you've told your board here as well as your past detractors.

Pots must be mighty careful of calling kettles black. One must truly be judicious, as a matter of fact, when sock-puppets openly call out other sock-puppets. Wouldn't you agree?

Especially if GW's first sock-puppet persona "Strenia" was here under a necessary guise, defending herself against some vicious libel and character assassination by your pal Spook, was then "outed" by that same Spook and forced to take her leave of this pop-stand.

That particular sock puppet joined United People to defend a real person who was being unfairly targeted on your board. Not to mention elsewhere on the internet. That person could not safely become a member here under her previous anonymous guise because if she had? She could not possibly be "anonymous"!!

Gypsy Woman is in fact infamous in certain internet circles you and others on this board move in, Chico. As you yourself pointed out to the forum: GW is a public person. How could she possibly come to your forum and not be ritually attacked by all the usual suspects who would have followed her in here from Nexus and elsewhere?

I'm sure you're intelligent enough to understand that simple logic. I mean she THOUGHT about it, but she didn't have the strength left to fight another internet army of keyboard warriors. If you do not understand that logic, or her need to protect herself, ask the brilliant Uncle Spook to 'splain it to you in 1,000 words or less. This isn't rocket science. You and others have proven to all and sundry that this board just ain't a safe place for someone with the intials "GW" or the nefarious name of "Gypsy Woman" to be safely hanging out in, is it?

Enter "Doc".

Ask Andy why "doc" made hisself so scarce after the "Pink Mouse" showed up, and THE REASON WHY the Mouse showed up. He'll tell you truth. The same thing I told him. Doc only showed up again to say "buh-bye" yesterday after the shit hit the fan with The Mouse being talked about in PMs by the Canzirka and riling Oh Yeah's sensiblities. So please DO take old "doc" off your roster. He certainly won't be back... GW has no use for Doc Brown any longer. His real identity was compromised.

By you yourself Chico. Just like mine was. Aren't YOU the one with all the personal integrity!! On this board at any rate...

Take "Ninjanun" off the member's list too while you're at it. You forgot about her when you outed The Mouse, Doc and Strenia. You told the forum that you scrubbed several inactive members one day, however I know for a fact that you KNEW "Ninjanun" was GW at that time. GW told you that herself when you 2 personally spoke a couple of months ago, prior to when you deleted those inactive members.

If you don't recall the conversation, that's quite ok: GW recorded your chat. For her own protection, you understand. Just so no one can ever deny certain things took place or certain words were never written or uttered or claim they never happened outright. GW has learned a LOT about self-protection during the past 14 months. She knows how certain assholes can turn on a dime. Creeps like you, for instance...

You didn't have a clue about the Ninjanun... That sort of subtle stuff slips by you a lot, Chico. You have to be hit in the face with a pie, for the most part.

Ninjanun came to your forum last year on June 1st when GW had nowhere else to go with "The Woodward Report" after she had heard nothing from Atticus1.org about it since mid May. 2 days later you "Thanked" her. June 3rd. On June 4th and 5th, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and Nexus2012 published her stolen paper on their respective forums...

Someone with good eyes spotted the Ninjanun here though. A really fine set of discerning eyes and a sharp brain put it together. That person is not on this joke board though. GW was contacted by that person and was asked whether she was Ninjanun on Chico's forum. No reason for GW to lie! She didn't lie to you either Chico, even though you were clueless, and she told the truth to this person as well. Yup, she said, that was me... That person asked whether Chico had even noticed that GW had come to United People with The Woodward Report 5 days before Bill Ryan shot himself in the foot with it, and GW said nope, Chico just said "Thanks" and that was it!

You see, on June 1st, Chico had been banned from Avalon and was far too busy bashing Bill Ryan about "integrity" and about "censorship" on Nexus... Which was why GW thought of bringing the Woodward Report to Chico but Chico being Chico had his head too far up his ass as usual...

Chico ignored the report.

See, GW really needed to drop off the Woodward Report SOMEWHERE before the Bill and Inelia Fraud got too out of hand and emptied too many Avalonian wallets on proposed "Bill and Inelia Ascension Seminars" and hitting those PayPal ascension buttons, so GW made the decision to come here to United People with The Woodward Report. Even though there were only 10 members at the time. 10 people was better than nothing!

Atticus had suggested taking it to Celine and Richard at Nexus, the truthers truth forum of record, however GW vetoed that idea because Celine and Richard and Whitehaze and the rest of that crew had already defamed her beyond any hope of redemption. GW had no credibility due to what they'd been publishing about her on Nexus for months on end. Giving her mortal enemies the Woodward Report would have been amateur suicide, she thought. No one would give it a shred of credibility if anyone ever found out she was behind the expose. Celine, Dick and their whole forum had torn her apart beginning on March 2nd!!

No fucking way would they give that document any credibility if they discovered she'd done the research on it. She was right. It was a suicide mission any way you slice it. The rest is comedia alternativa history.

A final word of caution here though: Your own nose had better be squeaky clean before you go around beating up on Gypsy Woman at United People Chico, like the rest of these people on other forums have done, with all the phony moral high ground that you can muster, just like Bill Ryan, Richard and Celine and Kerry did on their forums: some sock-puppets have teeth like a tyrannosaurus, not a meek mouse... That's a direct quote from your friend Charles Plateroti.

Ask him how things have gone for him since he began lying and trashing GW in that cesspool that passes for a forum on the day they opened their doors. Ask Bill Ryan whether he should have ever messed with Gypsy Woman. Ask Inelia Benz if she thinks she really had the moral high ground in the "New Sanctum" to call ME "low brow". After the crap GW pulled out of her ass on her Scientology site and on the Woodward Report and all the lies that woman has told? I really think she has done well by not saying a word publicly since the day after the story broke and she slithered away...

Ask Barry King whether he wants to go another round with GW. Ask Celine and Richard. Ask Kerry Cassidy. Ask Ben Murphy AKA Heather Anderson.

Kerry won't touch the Gypsy Bashing Bandwagon with a 10 foot pole and with very good reason: she's smarter than Celine. By just a smidge mind you. And Bill? Well, Bill Ryan went to low ground and hid under a rock for 2 months after Gypsy began blogging the truth about him and PA. As for Inelia Benz? She skeedaddled. Hopped out of Project Avalon like a scared little bunny rabbit, not the 10th Dimensional Ascension Goddess she claims to be.

Be a dear would you Chico: Kindly do your best to insure that GW's real name, city and province of residence is scrubbed from your holier than thou "truth" board here. You scrubbed your pal Chuck's phone number without clearing that with the POSTER of the material. You just did it! As though you were Richard Hertzog or some sort of MODERATOR or something. That's after Charles Plateroti himself had posted all his personal information on Avalon 15 months ago and it was ALL STILL THERE when "doc" dropped it off here. After Charles came a-callin' one day... Looking to bury the hatchet with GW...

Charles had no problem getting his phone number scrubbed by the Avalon Mods either. You Moderators and former Moderators must have a code or something: honor among people with secrets to protect? Dunno. I can find out though.

You might want to consider exhibiting more honourable man-like behaviour here Chico too, rather than imitating one of those self-righteous misogynists pricks you've opened United People's doors to of late.

And people talk about GW's lack of style! She's got panache to spare Chico. Take that to the bank. You can REMOVE the "Anony Mouse" MEMBERSHIP at any time Chico: I'm done here. I do not want to "inflate" the real numbers on your board when the truth of the matter is that this is a VIRTUAL WASTELAND and 1/2 the people posting on this board only came here because I sent them over check out your board to see if it would help...

That was after you contacted me to congratulate me on my February 19th blog after Celine and Dick had kicked you to the curb. And to pick my brain for any juicy DIRT ON THEM... and if I had the goods on Celine being VOTED DOWN AS A MODERATOR. I knew you had an ulterior motive for contacting me and I told you so and that I didn't really appreciate being used like that since you'd never lifted a fucking FINGER to ever help "GW" out.

I'll publish all of those communications between you and I if you like! Meanwhile, this is getting mighty long and I'm mighty tired so I'll just leave it at that. If my account is gone by the time I wake up, the rest of that shit had better disappear as well.

If my account is deleted as requested, I may come back under another guise, United People, to tell you all about Chico and me. All the way back to February. Long before Strenia showed up here.

You'll notice I am not talking about GW in 3rd party any more. I am GW. I am Gypsy Woman. You really wanna piece of me Chico? Bring it! You drew 1st blood. Let's rumble. I'm up for it.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 am

@A Nony Mouse

I'm fascinated at how you talk about yourself in the third person.

We are all bloody bonkers... I'm pretty certain

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 am

REMOVED BY AUTHOR.

Stop libelling an innocent woman, Chico et al.

She doesn't deserve it and never did.

Do not be guilty of aiding and abetting the character assassination of this woman by a man who is not without sin but is hiding his transgressions.

Best Wishes for a smooth transition to a TRUTH FORUM, not more of the same bs.

Art

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:42 am

REMOVED BY AUTHOR for the safety of those who have done NO WRONG.

Let truth prevail but don't allow Chico to bullshit you: he's got sockpuppets all over the comedia alternativa.

THIS BOARD IS NOT CHICO'S TO DO WITH AS HE WISHES.

It is the board of UNITED PEOPLE.

Remember that.

Don't allow him to kill GW just because he thinks he can. Like they ALL thought they could.

Gypsy is not a madwoman: she's mad as HELL and not going to take it any more,

Art

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next