Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Ending war 
Site Admin

Post Ending war
War has become an economic enterprise. It is a for-profit business aimed at murder and destruction. In this guise, it is an absolute abomination.

War Is a Racket. General Smedley Butler wrote that short little book. Recognizing that war is all about the money, the solution to war might also be economic. Here is General Smedley's solution to end the wars that plague us.

Quote:
“Let the officers and the directors and the high-powered executives of our armament factories and our munitions makers and our shipbuilders and our airplane builders and the manufacturers of all the other things that provide profit in war time as well as the bankers and the speculators, be conscripted – to get $30 a month, the same wage as the lads in the trenches get.

Let the workers in these plants get the same wages – all the workers, all presidents, all executives, all directors, all managers, all bankers – yes, and all generals and all admirals and all officers and all politicians and all government office holders – everyone in the nation be restricted to a total monthly income not to exceed that paid to the soldier in the trenches!

…Give capital and industry and labor thirty days to think it over and you will find, by that time, there will be no war. That will smash the war racket – that and nothing else.”

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 am

Post Re: Ending war
General Butler Stopped a Coup from happening in Washington. I believe Prescott Bush was involved.
It was called the Business Plot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:07 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
General Butler Stopped a Coup from happening in Washington. I believe Prescott Bush was involved.

Yes, I know about that, and so should all Americans. Unfortunately, it's hardly talked about or taught in schools, but then, that is by design. If it were common knowledge, it would become evident that since then, the money men / Nazis / sociopaths have successfully infiltrated the U.S. government in more subtle ways and now have complete control.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:25 am

They got rid of all the best minds and influence, power and money on the TITANTIC.

That paved the way for Prescot Bush, alias Prescot Scherff Sr.

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography

http://tarpley.net/online-books/george- ... biography/

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/familyth ... ug07.shtml

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Ive read Tarpley book and it is quite amazing. Rather pathetic, but then thats what happens when Fantasy Entertainment stopped all inquiring minds to investigate because thats whats in the movies...

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm
Site Admin

I knew George H. W. Bush was a Nazi in spirit and demeanor, but I didn't realize he might have been an actual Nazi in the guise of Geroge Scherrf Jr., hanging out with the likes of Martin Bormann, Josef Mengele, and Reinhard Gehlen!

The depth of the deception is bordering on insane now.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:26 am

Ohhhhh it get much worse. Not all in one day though. Too much to absorb.

I have created a Healing Temple for anyone who needs a dose of healing when you
feel overwhelmed at some of the information we take on abord.

It is important to cleanse as we go along otherwise we end up toooo despressed.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:39 am

Simple, don't show up!

Attachment:
cman6l.jpg
cman6l.jpg [ 50.11 KiB | Viewed 2505 times ]

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:49 am
I am afraid my peace loving friends that "peace" can only be found on the other side of WAR.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:34 am
Site Admin

There is peace in my house, so there's the exception to peace being found only on the other side of war. This war is being orchestrated by evil men, also known as sociopaths. It can be stopped, if only good men will cease doing nothing.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next