Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Alt Comedia Report: Critical thinker on the edge of gone 

Post Alt Comedia Report: Critical thinker on the edge of gone
It had been awhile and I had some time yesterday so I went on a reconnaissance mission to see what other forums are preoccupied with these days and the inquiring minds they are attracting. Or repelling.

U.S. is a big snore so far. Same people different day. It looks more like a semi-private club. I think the club's developers are quite burned out except for Moderators who've been out of the daily comedia game for a while like Fred, Beth and Mogs. They may have signed up for a 3rd term of office to run the club for the sake of continuing friendships.

Members like "sandy" are prolifically posting there as well as on Nexus and Avalon. I even saw her lurking here the other day but she did not say hello to us. There are some classic forum personalities to be found participating on many different boards. Some spend their entire daily life indoors, on their computers, clicking from one forum to the next, commiserating with like-minded pals who have become mired in the same chosen circumstances. Shut ins who are retired from real life and fully immersed and emotionally invested in their virtual lives.

These types can be easily spotted, cyber-hugging comedia wanderers like the omnipresent Omniverse. Did anyone else watch the video Omni posted on Nexus some time ago? If you did, you understand the clear and present dangers inherent in these online forums.

Alternative media forums are not unlike other social media networks like FaceBook. People check in, say hello to their mates and post things of personal interest or comment on things others have posted which interest them as well. Then you have your stalkers and your mentally ill and your psychopaths using these sites.

We seem to have less of the usual shut-ins and fruitcakes who jump from forum to forum posting here at UP but who am I to say for sure. They could be hiding their true selves. To Chico's credit, UP also has no Paul, Ilie, Ross, Richard, Celine or Zook to pull rank or rap us on the knuckles like the nun in the Blues Brothers' old Catholic School. Or suspend us for talking.

The Atticus1.org Society is as quiet as a morgue. A couple of people there are valiantly holding up the fort.

Nexus.2012info.ca is in the throes of dying an agonizing death by slow Celinacide koolaid poisoning. Tragic.

I went to Avalon.net. Appearances are deceiving there. Check out this stagecraft: 5,208 members. 1, 668 active. The most illuminating data was this:

Quote:
Total members that have posted the forum today: 78
The most posters in one day was 488, 24th January 2011.

Atticus Atticus whereforartthou Atticus? Or even Inelia.

Avalon Forum was the site chosen for the sideshow to begin. So many people who are now hanging their hats in other forums including ours use to call Avalon "home". It was a forum of such "well behaved" members(!) said Bill Ryan. Stephen Hodges sussed it out to be "The Creme Of The Crop" and that's where he went to recruit the creme of Bill's crop for his new Org.

I have a different theory about why Avalon was chosen for that "Rulers" game: Avalon Forum attracts a steady stream of newly awake but still slightly sleepy sheep, many with a bit of disposable cash at their disposal.

The turnover at Avalon is incredibly high. Fast Food employees come to mind. Adolescents' first eager foray into the exciting working world. Doesn't take too long for these disillusioned kids to get sick of hot grease and fake food. "Wow. This place sucks. My clothes always smell like fries and my zits never go away. I quit". There will always be a steady stream of excited kids to replace them.

Only one faithful fairly senior Moderator remains on the job at Avalon 2. Original members like former Moderator Anchor do seem to stick around the forum to keep their hands in the game, but Anchor has become such a fixture on a dozen alternative media forums that even I have developed a pet theory about Team Anchor. He does seem to have an inordinate amount of spare time on his hands in that olive grove in Oz.

Many members who gravitated to spin-off forums like Mists and Nexus have abandoned the alternative comedia altogether. Some recently signed up for more of the same though. U.S., a spin-off of Nexus is attempting to construct a Brave New World there. Oh Yeah.

What happened to this fellow Raf is what happens to all critical thinkers and pretty much anyone else who refuses to drink the koolaid which means he is unable to effectively cross the line from sanity and reality into this unreal cyber-world fed on lies delusion and illusion: they're immediately targeted and labelled "dangerous" or debunkers. Or worse.

If you clicked and had a look, that young man Raj, for example, is definitely an "agent" of some kind, is he not? He is. In the mottled minds of many Avalonians. For intelligently and successfully pointing out the fact that Avalonians are sorely messed up in accusing that pop star of being a reptilian. It's the stuff alt media forums thrives on. I wonder if the pop star's agent has found that libelous forum yet. It might be good publicity for his client if the MSM catches on.

It might be the last straw for Avalon if that happens too, but odds are it would be a huge boost to Bill's business to be ridiculed by the mainstream press specifically and not just generally.

Bill can work with that.

What I see on that thread is one or two lone voices of reason like this professional who clearly understands what the heck he is talking about against those on Avalon who prefer to drink the koolaid being doled out by the Alternative Comedia. The discussion on this thread: "Nicki Minaj Reptilian Shapshift Caught In Motion!!" left Raj shaking his head in dismay on page 4. He is probably wondering what the hell he was thinking when he joined Avalon Forum. Not the first one who has wondered why they signed up for membership in that insane asylum.

The Grand Poo Bah himself is no where to be found. This is a reptilian shapeshifter discussion after all and Bill's not going there. He's counted as a friend of the illustrious David Icke and Credo Mutwa. If Bill's paying any attention to the forum at all it's because it's in his financial interest to maintain a god-like presence on this resource which provides him a steady stream of income.

So that's my report. I just went in for a quick look around with a critical eye. I hope this lovely sounding person from Belo Horizonte Brazil crawls out of the comedia soon and discovers a better place to hang his hat. I will close my report with his words of wisdom:

Quote:
I feel like I´m an inch away from jumping out of PA as well, just like many nice and critical folks did.

Anyway, this is everyone´s forum. I encourage you to believe anything you feel inclined to believe. It´s your life, not mine.

For those who just like to attack, empty handed, without a single solid argument, well, all I can say that it invalidates the whole purpose of a healthy debate.

Cheers,

Raf.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... n-Motion--

Sincerely,

Your Intrepid Reporter in the Field: Mouse

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:35 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Alt Comedia Report: Critical thinker on the edge of gone
Great subject! Essentially, it boils down to a single question, "What's wrong with us?"

GW once told me she was done with the forums. I remember thinking that was very wise, and perhaps I should be done with them as well. But I was in the middle of running an experiment with a new kind of forum, one that didn't have any hidden motives, or pyramidal power structures, or conflicts of interest. I wanted it to be a truth-seeking forum pure and simple, where members ruled in a consensual manner.

One way to find the truth about what's wrong with us is to examine our behavior. The forums provide plenty of opportunity to do exactly that. We see so much variety there behaviorally, and yet there are a lot of general patterns. I am still finding it fascinating, as well as frustrating and discouraging. I really think humans are capable of unimaginable greatness, but somehow we pull each other down so that no progress is ever made.

It's like all roads lead to Rome, and Rome always falls.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Great intelligence. The machine wheels keep turning....

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:48 pm

the critical thinker got pulled off the edge by his friends beggin him not to leave the grounds . paul took control of the asilum renamed the thread Nicki Minaj Reptilian Shapshift Caught In Motion (debunked) passed cherry kooliad round an they all lived happily ever after...................................

cream a the crop ?? buncha goofs . bills prolly turnin in his...................hamuck.laffin his ass off .

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... ked-/page5

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:01 am

Quote:
A Nony Mouse
These types can be easily spotted, cyber-hugging comedia wanderers like the omnipresent Omniverse. Did anyone else watch the video Omni posted on Nexus some time ago? If you did, you understand the clear and present dangers inherent in these online forums.

u mean this one mouse ? http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthre ... Technology

it 's private now i saw mebbe 30 seconds.he creeped me out . mag is on that thread. lots of av2 peeps were pulled into his "ai taking questions" thread then he went to suckusoff to where the dicktator an the c word made him feel rite ta home...... he 's all over the net an totally off his rocker imo.......................... refuses meds .

omni showed up at av2 last year takin questions from the audience round the same time all the big time fun an games was goin on there inelia was runnin her ascension scam an atticuss was recruitin an the guy with the hat was sittin back smilin makin a fistful of dollars .

bet he sure misses them glory days...............

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:36 am

Quote:
u mean this one mouse ? http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthre ... Technology

he 's all over the net an totally off his rocker imo.......................... refuses meds .

Yes that's the one. It's a shame Omni made that video private now. He posted the same thread at Avalon Forum. With very different responses and results.

Quote:
omni showed up at av2 last year takin questions from the audience round the same time all the big time fun an games was goin on there

Here's the thread: Advanced AI is taking questions(the machine possibly...) It goes on for 22 pages. This thread was begun on the same day that Celine opened her "worm thread" during that major upheaval which caused the consequent mutiny on the good ship Avalon.

Luckily Bill had acquired Omniverse and the Inelia to help entertain the troops.

Omniverse is a bit of a challenge but do your best with the material. A few of our members have had some interactions with him on his Nexus and Avalon threads. On May 3rd 2011 Omni began this thread he titled: Why you wont ever find a whistleblower of the highest echelons (We never did find out "why" unless I missed something which is entirely possible but please don't make me go back and read it again my brain is already reeling.)

Then there was a recent scare which begat the "Where's Omniverse" thread on Avalon in January after Omni disappeared for a while and his fans were afraid that something awful had befallen him. Someone said his laptop computer had been found, screen open, in a library, but no sign of Omniverse. Omni reappeared after 20 days on that thread, saying very little at first, but then relaying some very shocking and bizarre stories which were never adequately explained or verified but his fans and supporters including Richard of Nexus don't mind.

You too can tune in and read all about Omni's recent misadventures where during the space of 30 days he was tortured over 250,000 times and had to resort to stealing. That's in addition to the 100,000 or more tortures Omni has endured since the age of 7 at the hands of his AI controllers and he is not yet 28 years old. He once wrote he is incapable of feeling love or having sexual experiences.

"They definetly want to keep me from producing content, due to my experiences lately. I know a great deal about exo-politics now. I know a lot more about all sorts of things... I know as much as I possibly can what ET race I came to earth from, Andromedans. The tortures I've been through have been ridiculous... In one month the benevolent ETs say (who have been keeping track of these things), I went through more than 250,000 tortures. I'm through the worst they say.

I was homeless for a while. I walked from Salem Oregon to about Portland, almost all posession gone, destroyed or forced to get rid of them, with no compensation. Food stamp card taken from my posession, debut card gone, all money gone. Had to steal to eat... During being homeless I slept maybe 5 hours in about 7 days. My feet were being tortured almost the whole time with technology. What I mainly wanted to do was sit down, got kicked out of businesses, threats of being arrested by corrupted cops, had to steal a coat so I wouldn't freeze while trying to find a place to sleep... My indulgences and/or good experiences were few and far between and I did that for mainly my partner..."

Some Avalonians sent him money when Omni made a request. In another thread he told members that his mother is a doctor whom he loves very much. She has been a great mother but made some mistakes. Like marrying a pedophile who abused him at the age of 4.

Omni has been off again on again on Avalon, Nexus and Icke's forum. He took a break from posting and reappeared again recently on Avalon, asking for support. Many Avalonians came to that thread to offer Omni support, light and love, including UP, Nexus, U.S. and Avalon's discerning member "Sandy". You remember Sandy, Spookie's friend who was in and out of here very quickly after getting a bit riled up when there was no outpouring of love and support for her friend Zookie and his tirades.

So as we can see, Avalon Forum is indeed the Cream of the Crop of the Alternative Comedia, with Nexus running a close second. These threads are the kind of engrossing content everyone can expect in the foreseeable future from the scamedia alternativa, so make a tub of popcorn and settle in. You don't need to register to enjoy this "read only" entertainment and best of all it's completely gratis for us freeloaders.

All you really need on the comedia alternativa is time. Lots and lots of it. I hope my body heals soon. I have way too much of it on my hands recently, as you can deduce by this detailed report.

"Brought to by your roving reporter: Field Mouse."

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:20 am

Good post.
Its a concern when objectivity becomes imagination and when objectivity becomes stagnation.
In the nature of consciousness a balance of both critical and creative thinking is needed.
I think both polarizations result in a cage, but the imagination one usually takes the most heat, due to the overwhelming amount of scientific objectivity.

The monarchs know this and exploit it, to keep their nefarious plans hidden.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:47 am

You've probably already found it peeps but Omniverse has his own website but I don't recommend clicking on it as tried to just now and I got a programme that downloaded itself and then wouldn't let me open any documents - knew he was dodgy!

Its http://www.omniverse101.com

101? ring any bells? vibrations...ascension

I wonder if there is a donate button? Rapture button?

Here's introducing some gurus:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... elia-Sepia

I'm gonna quote from the Carol Clarke thread to show possible corruption occurring at AV2. Apologies for the length bit I picked out the salient parts in red:

Quote:
Omniverse: For those interested this is what she replied to me with and honestly I'm rethinking if I can find some way to find money for this now(for the lowest cost one)... I had a telepathic contact during her email telling me that she was the real deal, and it would benefit me(allowed), also giving me energetic signs that almost only come when ones who reserved them give them...(from the sources who have protected me I would say like a 97% chance or higher).

Yes I'm all or givng someone in need cash for food or just food but money for a psychic reading? WTF?? Smooth

Quote:
Omni: I have received my reading from Carol. One way to put it would be "speechless", and that might get the idea across better than even writing anything at all. But I will anyway.

Carol, has eclipsed any logical process in my mind that she is not absolutely legit. Her first reading for me gave me a logical graph of approximately(intuition + logic roughly) a 98% chance shes the real deal, and a 2% chance she somehow read up on me(I had to acknowledge it being possible but gave it pretty much no credence)...

After effect: Zero doubt in her at all. 0%.

This has been one of the most meaningful events of my life but simply hearing it would not personify it's meaning. The "benevolent side" I speak of that I believe is part of my situation now(I can say believe now for that, which hasn't been the case in my full tenure at avalon), designed my experienced the last 6 weeks. They have been incredibly profound, and the reading, came at the exact moment it was meant to. The last 6 weeks of my experience, connect beyond coincidence with Carol's reading...

I have asked permission to edit the reading and make a youtube video of it(also containing text that underlines her accuracy and shows my lifes events that corroborates her reading, also saying what i told her in ways, and what she got).

There was nothing she said in well over 30 minutes, that I would say is "100% wrong". And just about everything was blinding light right(that I could know for sure was right or not).

In a general sense, it is one of the defining moments of my life thus far.... This entire event(and Carols reading was the "apex" of it, if you would even consider that a coincidence[i suppose thats possible............not really but suppose suppose lol]) was a cultivator of hope in my life, and effected me on levels not capable of reaching in text alone...

I would 100% recommend Carol to anyone who could use some help figuring their life out, maybe better than that....

Carol, is a wonderful person if my intuition works. If I was a billionaire I would help her out somehow

Jeez louise, smooth - even I want a facking reading!

Quote:
Spirithorse: The reason why I was sort of sure you would find a generous soul to help you is that there was a genuine urgency coming from your posts.
People who follow your writings know that you have to deal with much more than the average human being has to deal with and that you were struggling...

I could feel that Carol's information definitely would help you... and if I can sense that, others (with the resources) would sense that as well.

Talk about a bit of NLP, spirithorse my arse.

Quote:
Omniverse: She knew my life She was able to see through the veil of subversion, that varying people throughout my life at varying levels were not up to the task. And that is no dis or lack of wisdom either. It's more a lack of total clairvoyance and/or something else(like extreme genius).... I'm not sure how much I'd be capable to decipher from my situation without assistance.... ANd Carol is that kind of assistance for me. A godsend kind of I'd say(just for me I'm not saying for YOU, or YOU, etc).

She read me like a book in the ways I can say for certain. And the ways I cant say for certain are pretty much ones that some would see as egotistical if I showed the entire read. So I will edit it for that and other personal reasons if Carol allows me to release it(just for the record)....

Quote:
Calz_Avartard was going to make a suggestion for member contributions ... but I know the money thing can get real dicey for the forum ... so held off.

Absolutely fantastic news to hear Omni.

You absolutely deserve some good things to be happening in your life

Quote:
jcocks: I just recently got a reading that another member of this forum did for me. I think, after reading about Omni's reading from Carol, that I will still pursue a reading with her - but unfortunately I don't even have the luxury of spending food money on it so will have to wait until the money for a reading manifests itself. Until then, I look forward to reading/listening to your reading, omni...

Carol sounds really good, I'm looking forward to getting my own reading done.

Pre-empting manifestation there a bit, eh jcocks?

And then the only discerning person on the thread simply wrote this:

Quote:
beyondmyctrl: subtle....

Which was duly ignored whilst the congregation fornicated.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 am

Hi NG:,

I said it before and I'll say it again, you're worth your weight in gold. I'd go into business with you any time. On a handshake. Thank you for that very well researched, analysed and illuminating post.

I linked Omni's website in one of my posts, it's there somewhere. I believe I made a point somewhere that these alternative comedia sites are quite dangerous so enter with caution. I didn't pick up any sort of problem by clicking on his website, but that said, these sites are a breeding ground for certain entities. Has anyone ever heard of The Tavistock Institute? I really haven't look into it in any great detail. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole, as I may never emerge. It's that deep and that dark so I'm not going there. Someone kept mentioning The Tavistock Institute in comments on Gypsy Speaks, so I am mentioning it here.

Getting back to this player, Omniverse. Omni, at one point, posted publicly on Nexus, that GW is CIA. He knows this unequivocally because why? Well, his own "handlers" and controllers told him so. This begs the question: who exactly told Omniverse that GW is CIA? This man is obviously as mad as a hatter. Who in their right mind would be telling a man who is as mad as a hatter that GW is CIA?

I'll stake my life and my family's life on the fact that GW is exactly who she says she is. That and $3 will get me a cup of coffee, so big deal right, but still: I'm quite happy to make that statement here on United People for the record.

Avalon, during the months of January/February/March 2011, was very ripe for the picking. Many individuals were lined up at the back-stage door literally begging to be interviewed for a position on the A-Team. Not only were they asking to be interviewed, they were agreeable to being "Checked Out" by Atticus. Applications were written and sent to the person(s) entrusted by a third party to do the quality control, separate the wheat from the chaff, and do all the necessary "security" vetting for the team. I mean, these people were supposed to be going after all the bad guys on the planet!

I have no doubt that many people poured out their hearts, souls and very personal information to "Atticus" and the people who were recruiting that team of 18 to help build him a new paradigm platform in order to help him fight "the powers that be". I'm guessing that dozens if not hundreds of people applied for these highly coveted positions on the A-Team. I don't know this for a fact because I was certainly not privy to any of those behind the scenes machinations. I was only watching that 3 ring circus from the cheap seats, so I'm extrapolating based on what I witnessed.

Avalon members' personal data was duly collected, collated, reviewed, analysed, and it was all stashed. In some data-bank somewhere.

I know for a fact that some very weak links were recruited. I know some were used as tools. How do I know this you might ask? Fair question. I know because some of these people were my friends on Avalon Forum. I knew them from conversations we had and from private messages we exchanged, and I have no problem stating that some of the people who were recruited for the A-Team, and who eventually made the cut, were very weak links indeed. Others weak links being actively recruited for the A-Team were not people I knew or had any contact with, but the writing was on the wall. It ain't rocket science.

Omniverse is obviously not firing on all cylinders, and yet this man, who appears to be mentally ill, delusional and very paranoid, was told that GW is CIA. I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that a lot of other people were "warned" and told out and out falsehoods about this woman, and the question I'm asking is: why.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:01 pm
Site Admin

And then the only discerning person on the thread simply wrote this:

Discerning people are few and far between.

I commented on this Carol Clarke BS as well here.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next