Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Its official: Zook has been dealt with and neutralized. 

Post Re: Its official: Zook has been dealt with and neutralized.
You are one of the bravest sons of guns out there Darrell and I salute your courage and applaud your writing gift as well as your comic gift. I too am outraged at what Zook attempted to do here. I am outraged by a lot of things. I brought up that word to my family over dishes the other night after listening to a particularly outrageous news story and asked for a definition of the word. I received some interesting answers.

There aren't many people who would put themselves on the chopping block to come to the defence of anyone Darrell, much less a person so viciously and so often maligned on so many boards as Gypsy Woman.

Balls of Steel come to mind.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Image[/quote]

Thank you Mouse. As Chico can verify I had high hopes for Zook. I wanted to meet him and Lily from Nexus...at least Lily is here and frankly she does not dissapoint. But Zook again makes one shake the head slowly.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:43 pm

I think we might have all overdone it a tad with poor UncleSpook.

Have just received this video message from him, and he's not happy!!!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 pm

andywight wrote:
I think we might have all have overdone it a tad with poor UncleSpook.

Have just received this video message from him, and he's not happy!!!

That's funny, I received a different message:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:11 pm

andywight wrote:
I think we might have all have overdone it a tad with poor UncleSpook.

I see there's a seat open at the table. Celine is no longer the purple director of social media, but if you ask real nice, maybe someone at Nexus will let you back in and you can sit down and have a radio chat with Zook and Richard tomorrow. Apologize for your transgressions. Promise to behave. I've bitten that bullet.

I'd happily pay money to listen in live and ask them a few questions myself but I am not and never have been a member of that board.

I may try to register just for the opportunity to talk turkey with these naughty boys. Do you think it's a good idea?

Sincerely,

Mouse

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 am

I may try to register just for the opportunity to talk turkey with these naughty boys. Do you think it's a good idea?

Sounds like a great idea, but I'm sure your presence here and obverse sympathy for GW would make you a target, unfortunately that's how they roll there!

Magamud did suggest that they allow me to debate "Burke" there, their response was to "moderate" him.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:25 am

Quote:
I have a good opinion of Zook

thas nice chico . he 's a mod at u.speculum now mebbe he could use ur help if u got some free time .

Quote:
Earth has been described by Sylvia Browne as the insane asylum of the universe

this sylvia browne ??

Image Image

Quote:
The insane are often only slightly removed from genius

u got that rite .

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:43 am
Site Admin

wassupdoc wrote:
this sylvia browne ??

The very same. She may be an active contributor to the making of this insane asylum, but I think, whether psychically or not, she called that one right.

Actually, I don't think you have to be psychic to get that one right.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:17 am

wassupdoc wrote:
this sylvia browne ??

The very same.

i agree...................... i look at what 's left of av2 an suckusoff an see the insane ones huddlin gettin redy for bill an the c word to call the next play...........

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:27 am

wassupdoc wrote:
this sylvia browne ??

The very same. She may be an active contributor to the making of this insane asylum, but I think, whether psychically or not, she called that one right.

I have a great Sylvia Browne story. I should qualify this with my caveat de jour: I don't understand a lot of things and I don't need to have an explanation today. For example I have dreams that inevitably will display something the next day that was part of the dream...Is it just me being hyper vigilant? maybe? are dreams a portal, a view of the same present from a present future perspective? Maybe, do they tell me the future? I don't know.

As such I just marvel at some things....Psychics in this case seem to have some great abilities, even though they often are Fakirs they are not necessarily all fakirs. I have seen them do some incredible things! Ok so with that information here is my story:

I was a crazy kid, so mom was finally forced to take me to get tested...the task was to see if I was retarded, and they wanted to put me on riddlin, alll that stuff...well the test results showed that I had some idiot savant type skills. I was classified as gifted, bright, whatever...but it was enough for people to let me be and in essence give me enough rope to hang myself...which I obliged, continually until middle school where I was taken taken to task by a very special teacher who made me realize that I had to change.

So at this point I have a second chance after getting left back in junior high and my mom wants to figure out why my behavoir is as, so maybe I can get through high school...wouldn't you k now it Sylvia is on the air...mom calls in sylvia without asking much of anything says "ohhh you are calling about your son...do you know why he has had such behavoir issues? he has dyslexia and is so bright that he compensates for it...by the way he can read at a speedreading rate, is gifted and that problem with columns will go away. he has already compensated, let him be, he will be fine." :shock: :shock: :!:

Fucking nailed it....on every last detail, as my mom tells it she didn't even say my name, basically said "Hello". So heres the truth: My folks had a great library (still do) with all teh classics, everything from the Greeks, romans, shekespear, Darwin, any author, etc...I had been going through em like hotcakes....had also been reading scientific american, when I wrote columns, they would wind up going from one side of the page to the other...effectively preventing me from doing math and pissing me off...becaus of my dyslexia I had taught myself to look at the whole page and read like a person memorizing text, making me a super fastreader, etc.

How did she do this? I have no idea. :mrgreen: :idea: But I must say I felt vindicated and I did start to do great in school...what I did was in high school was: because the reading was so boring I took advanced science classes, studied chem, organic chem, physiics, etc...bio genetics...and I loved it.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:52 am
Site Admin

In the past, I would have ridiculed Sylvia Browne, but I know now that's because my mind was closed. I had a friend that was reading her books, and she often noticed the parallels between what Sylvia wrote and what I talked about concerning the deception and manipulation we are all subjected to coming from the ruling sociopaths. One day, she brought me one of Sylvia's books and told me to read the sections she had bookmarked. I did, and sure enough, Sylvia and I were talking about the same thing. I ended up reading the whole book, and then checked out another one and read it too. This was highly unusual for me, as this was not my usual subject matter. Many psychics are fakes, and Harry Houdini made that case quite convincingly. Still, psychic phenomena are real, which strongly suggests that there are real psychics among us with varying degrees of understanding and mastery of their insights, as well as varying degrees of profiting monetarily from their "gift".

Just as money corrupts ordinary humans, it can also corrupt extraordinary humans as well.

Thanks for that story, Dsimon.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next