Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 60  Next
Banning for dollars 
Site Admin

Post Re: Banning for dollars
andywight wrote:
Richard replies that it's his and Celine's forum and again tells the ones who don't want Celine running things there to "Fuck off"!!!

I presented Nexus administrator Ross with a similar scenario the day before I was banned by Celine and Richard. I called Ross to suggest that multiple copies of the backups of the Nexus forum be held by each administrator to ensure that Richard could not withdraw his "toy" if his position was threatened. Ross was adamant that Richard would never do such a thing, so my suggestion was essentially dismissed, and I found myself quickly banned.

If this news report of a Nexus blowup is accurate, it would add even more weight to all the "accusations" I made against Celine and Richard that effectively got me banned at their hands.

Being a Nexus moderator, UncleZook is in a good position to confirm or deny this news story. It's a great opportunity for a truth-seeker, I would think.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:10 pm

andywight wrote:
Richard replies that it's his and Celine's forum and again tells the ones who don't want Celine running things there to "Fuck off"!!!

I presented Nexus administrator Ross with a similar scenario the day before I was banned by Celine and Richard. I called Ross to suggest that multiple copies of the backups of the Nexus forum be held by each administrator to ensure that Richard could not withdraw his "toy" if his position was threatened. Ross was adamant that Richard would never do such a thing, so my suggestion was essentially dismissed, and I found myself quickly banned.

If this news report of a Nexus blowup is accurate, it would add even more weight to all the "accusations" I made against Celine and Richard that effectively got me banned at their hands.

Being a Nexus moderator, UncleZook is in a good position to confirm or deny this news story. It's a great opportunity for a truth-seeker, I would think.

Maybe he will stop trying to destroy this forum now? either way it don't matter chico you have been a success. You stuck your guns and now the people trying to be destructive here stand in relief, like emperors who lost their clothes.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:18 pm

andywight wrote:

[...]

Indeed, a great opportunity for an ethical man. Truth or Confidences?

Perhaps there's a game show in it somewhere, you know, with parting gifts for contestants and pretty girls for all. And if the Price is Right, a new car!

ps: Yes, I am in a position to confirm or deny. I'm also in a position to judge the trivial truths apart from the more important truths. And I've hit the trifecta ... for I'm also in a position to observe the ethics in upholding the sanctuary of confidences. Since I have not been released by my confidences to speak freely, there is only one ethical course available to me. So I thank you all for respecting my decision to not act as a bridge over turbulent waters between relatively healthy lands, and here, who really among us is the arbiter of the perfect health? Turbulence created by the fear of the unknown, to be precise. But in this world of infinity we do not and cannot know everything. So you'll have to face your fears in other ways.

ps2: I know you don't drink beer, Chico ... but help yourself to the pizza in the fridge.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:08 am
Chico, I am asking one last time for my personal info to be taken OFF this forum. I EXPECT IT TO BE DONE TODAY.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:50 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Perhaps there's a game show in it somewhere, you know, with parting gifts for contestants and pretty girls for all. And if the Price is Right, a new car!

ps: Yes, I am in a position to confirm or deny. I'm also in a position to judge the trivial truths apart from the more important truths. And I've hit the trifecta ... for I'm also in a position to observe the ethics in upholding the sanctuary of confidences. Since I have not been released by my confidences to speak freely, there is only one ethical course available to me. So I thank you all for respecting my decision to not act as a bridge over turbulent waters between relatively healthy lands, and here, who really among us is the arbiter of the perfect health? Turbulence created by the fear of the unknown, to be precise. But in this world of infinity we do not and cannot know everything. So you'll have to face your fears in other ways.

ps2: I know you don't drink beer, Chico ... but help yourself to the pizza in the fridge.

Well this is progress, UncleZook has actually acknowledged a question! Image although I guess he's not the "genuine truthseeker" that he has so often made claim to, but instead a "truthseeker of convenience" or maybe even a "selective truthseeker"

Conformation that Nexus2012 is in fact a forum run with a "pyramid power structure", as Chico claimed all along and which you vehemently denied, is a "trivial truth" !!!

You've spoken often about your total loyalty to Nexus, in fact on one occasion you even claimed that you were prepared to go to Helsinki and back for the members of the Mod room, would this loyalty allow lying for them?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 pm

andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:

Well this is progress, UncleZook has actually acknowledged a question! Image although I guess he's not the "genuine truthseeker" that he has so often made claim to, but instead a "truthseeker of convenience" or maybe even a "selective truthseeker"

Conformation that Nexus2012 is in fact a forum run with a "pyramid power structure", as Chico claimed all along and which you vehemently denied, is a "trivial truth" !!!

You've spoken often about your total loyalty to Nexus, in fact on one occasion you even claimed that you were prepared to go to Helsinki and back for the members of the Mod room, would this loyalty allow lying for them?

truth serum time. i am a witness. timeline the backroom of avalon last year when the shtf.unclezook was there to. celine targeted a member,she involved other sanctum members in her witch hunt like mod fred and a real peice of work name of whitehaze. bill told celine she was off base and time to leave the forum richard locked bill out.the lady celine targeted got rely freaked out. all hell broke lose when she asked bill and the mods whats going on here please help me. she didnt no what was happening but she was scared out of her mind and no one had the grapes to reply.

no i wasnt a mod and didnt engage in celines gw witch hunt thread but I read her name and private emails and where she lives and her sons name they are still posted in the backroom and that was done by celine and whitehze and bill.that lady did nothing wrong unclezook.you didnt bother to analize bills data just put your 2 worthless cents in and thats clear.i was there. i saw the data and you and ross got it dead wrong.

crazyceline had a bee in her bonnet as usual and in the end even richard agreed and stopped her witch hunt in the backroom. no that didnt stop celine she and her friends just went after gw on the open forum

after bill said enough celine your out of line your gone she opned the worm tongue thread. bill gave richard 24 hours that he used to steal avalons whole data bank and move it to nexus.

at nexus celine richard and whitehze scape goated gw all over again to deflect the truth and white wash what they did at avlon. and a lot more. richard and celine are guilty as sin of reading pms for starters that was proved on avalon and what they did to gw on nexus is sickening. plus so many more dirty tricks were pulled at nexus its crazy so how can you defend those people if you claim to have integrity unclezook?

its all coming out in the wash from what i heard. no more spin cycle by celine and richard. innocent people got hurt.people are so sick of all the lies and games. the lady crazyceline targeted is the villain in the story on avalon and on nexus from when nexus first opened the doors.richard is alwauys the big hero. whitehze is a whistleblower. richard and haze are a stinking joke.. unclezook is a joke to. he tried to make gw the villain to on this thread and that sure was a disgusting display old chap.

convenient strawoman unclezook but another smoke screen to distract and white wash the the black king and queen on the chess board. someone grow some grapes then pick up a stiff broom sweep this dirt and i dont mean under the rug.no more straw men. no more convenient scape goats. this thread needs a truth serum injection. strap unclezook down and give him the first shot.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 am

wassupdoc wrote:

convenient strawoman unclezook but another smoke screen to distract and white wash the the black king and queen on the chess board. someone grow some grapes then pick up a stiff broom sweep this dirt and i dont mean under the rug.no more straw men. no more convenient scape goats. this thread needs a truth serum injection. strap unclezook down and give him the first shot.

:lol: great first post Doc and welcome to United People.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 am
Site Admin

The first clue has come in regarding the forgotten member.

It says we need to hear from Tania, who was called "Illuminate" at Project Avalon. Anyone know her?

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 am

wassupdoc wrote:
this thread needs a truth serum injection. strap unclezook down and give him the first shot.

I jump out of my seat...popcorn flies everywhere..... and I say as loud as my voice shall let me

Bravo Bravo Bravo!!

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 am

I might well eventually get booted off this forum for saying this but it may well be worth it for getting people to see beyond the haze that Zook's flowery bullshit creates in front of the eyes. The cowardice of Zook is revolting.....any nobody can claim to uphold the truth, to be a truth sayer when it is convenient. BTW Zook for the sake of clarity your latest hypocracy is called a lie of omission, a lie where the absence of an action or statement creates an untruth. While you can justify what was done to Gypsy and while you can even go after her, and while you can threaten Chico to reign in opinions and while you can try to intimidate people here with your high falutent (more like flatulent) language.... You once again simply bow out when the obvious reality at Nexus becomes apparent... You claim the high ground once again for failing to act on the truth, you even go so far as to call this place beneath Nexus in the process.

Sir you are a coward.

You know that this very same behavoir is why members like Gypsy for example where targeted and their information put out as a way to bully. Yet you stand by and choose not to address this...You would rather use this latest Celine abuse as a way to breach aspersions about this muddy river! Dude this muddy river is transparent enough to see you drowning in a sea of your own hypocritical ripparian waves.

Again.... you are a coward. You should be ashamed to tell Chico anything dude....but you will continue the same charade because you are bought and paid for by Richard....

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 60  Next