Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
I WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS SITE 
Post I WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS SITE
I have come to realize that this forum is run by an intent that I don't agree with.

I would like to go on record as saying that I don't agree with the rest here about the solutions to the problems we face...especially here in the United States. I don't care where the world is heading anymore than anyone else, but I am not dumb enough to think anyone is going to change anything by pointing fingers. No matter how you slice it, the American people have chosen their own destiny and have no one to blame but themselves. It is deviant to blame someone else for the games we have all played, and yes, there has had to be government to oversee the people because the people can't be trusted to govern themselves. Have we not proven that here?

I have been judged to be ''religious'' when in fact I have declared I am not on many occasions, and yet I am judged as being religious. This just goes to show that folks can't see beyond their noses.

I don't agree that any of us should make any plans against our own country, for in doing so we would have to throw out the ''baby with the bathwater''. All any sane individual can do is try to prepare for whatever may come as a consequence to the decision making of ''humanity'', and this is what I have tried to represent here...and have failed.

With this stated, I would like to be taken off this site within 24 hours.

Thank you.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:27 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: I WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS SITE
truthunter wrote:

As you wish.

My intent was to wait the full 24 hours before removing your account, to allow you time to change your mind. But then I noticed you were spamming the forum by repeating the same post over and over again in different threads. As a result, to limit damage to the forum, I deleted your account a little more promptly.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Post Re: I WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS SITE
truthunter wrote:
I have come to realize that this forum is run by an intent that I don't agree with.

So please participate and help change the intent, TH, e.g. so that it may be agreeable. If you leave now, there will be one less good guy and a tad worse collective intent.

Quote:
I would like to go on record as saying that I don't agree with the rest here about the solutions to the problems we face...especially here in the United States. No matter how you slice it, the American people have chosen their own destiny and have no one to blame but themselves. It is deviant to blame someone else for the games we have all played, and yes, there has had to be government to oversee the people because the people can't be trusted to govern themselves. Have we not proven that here?

I don't think truthseeking is a solution as much as it is a process exposing the problems. Critical mass of informed opinion will present the solutions when it attains, but not before. And we're some ways from critical mass yet.

Quote:
I have been judged to be ''religious'' when in fact I have declared I am not on many occasions, and yet I am judged as being religious. This just goes to show that folks can't see beyond their noses.

I don't agree that any of us should make any plans against our own country, for in doing so we would have to throw out the ''baby with the bathwater''. All any sane individual can do is try to prepare for whatever may come as a consequence to the decision making of ''humanity'', and this is what I have tried to represent here...and have failed.

This is the first I've heard of it. Are you sure you're not jumping things, TH? I respect ya, Bro, but no one here has shared any plans to go against our own country (so to speak). If we're not careful in our choice of words, we give ammunition for the gestapo at Homeland Security to plant the seed for shutting down this website, and harvest the flowers when they start blooming. Let's work to protect the few truthseeking sites we have out there ... let's not assist the power pyramid as they contrive to make pariahs out of truthseekers.

Quote:
Thank you.

Like I said, TH ... you're one of the good guys. Please don't abandon the other good peeps as we try to protect the truths from the actions of a few. And ye shall know the few by their words and actions. I hope you will reconsider leaving, friend.

Cheers

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]