Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
I am not anti-Semitic, nor do I "hate" Jews. I am not anti-Catholic, nor do I "hate" Catholics. I am not anti-Muslim, nor do I "hate" Muslims. However, I am anti-criminal, and I do not like the human damage and suffering that results from criminal behavior. What this really means is that I am anti-sociopath, and I do not like the human behaviors that result from the minds of sociopaths. I believe most human evil has its source in the way sociopaths think.

Three days ago, I had my old, hail-beaten car stolen while I was sharing a quiet Thanksgiving dinner with an elderly friend at her retirement complex. My backpack was in the car, so I lost my drivers license, credit cards, cash, camera, tablet computer, and lots of other items I use daily. The thieves immediately charged up my cards with fraudulent purchases. It was my only working car, so I now have no transportation. I am especially anti-criminal at the moment because of the damage and suffering these uncaring thieves have caused me, and I know most other people who have their valuables stolen would feel the same way. Unlike sociopaths, I have empathy, and I can see the empathy in my friends who feel my pain when they learn that my car was stolen.

So I know that most Jews are like most Catholics and most Muslims. They are like me. They are just trying to get by in life. They don't want to harm others, nor do they want to be harmed. They enjoy helping others, and they enjoy when others help them. They love their neighbors as they love themselves. They are not criminals, and they are not sociopaths.

So while I may generalize and blame the Jews for the ills of the world, I am really blaming the Jewish sociopaths. The monetary powerhouse of the world, the Rothschild family, are Jewish (they created Israel specifically for their fellow Jews, a highly discriminatory act against humanity), but they are also a clan of inbred sociopaths. Israel, the "nation" of Jews, is a reflection of Rothschild evil, primarily because it is run and controlled by Rothschild lieutenants, like Benjamin Netanyahu, Ariel Sharon, Shimon Peres, or David Ben-Gurion. These Israeli leaders are also sociopaths, approved by the Rothschilds because of their similar world view, which is primarily one of sociopathy, meaning the pursuit of power and control via deception and manipulation. This world view is the embodiment of evil, which is why I say most human evil has its source in the way sociopaths think.

There are many good Jews. Here is one subtly lamenting the evil that exists within the Jewish community.

Quote:
There is no doubt about it, at our present moment in history it is embarrassingly hard to be a defender of the rule of law. This is particularly so when such laws seek to assert and protect human rights. It is embarrassing because being supportive of such regulations should be a “no-brainer”. Instead, it pits you against the US government and its closest ally, Israel.

Thus, there is the fact that while there are many countries that take no heed of international law in this regard, if you happen to be an outspoken humanitarian Jewish American you are really going to have a tough time of it. You are assailed on one side by powerful American leaders who attack international law with manifestly faulty reasoning (see below). On the other side, one is confronted by Zionist Jews, both inside and outside of Israel, who would destroy not only the international law that stands in the way of their territorial greed, but the ethical and moral integrity of the Jewish people as well. For all those Jewish Americans who see value in defending human rights and the rule of law, I truly commiserate: it is not easy being us! -- source

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:10 pm
Site Admin

Holy crap! Excuse my language, but what I just read coming from Paul Craig Roberts is earth-shattering in importance!

Meanwhile, all historians know perfectly well that the Bolshevik leaders were overwhelmingly Jewish, with three of the five revolutionaries Lenin named as his plausible successors coming from that background. Although only around 4% of Russia’s population was Jewish, a few years ago Vladimir Putin stated that Jews constituted perhaps 80-85% of the early Soviet government, an estimate fully consistent with the contemporaneous claims of Winston Churchill, Times of London correspondent Robert Wilton, and the officers of American Military Intelligence. Recent books by Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Yuri Slezkine, and others have all painted a very similar picture. And prior to World War II, Jews remained enormously over-represented in the Communist leadership, especially dominating the Gulag administration and the top ranks of the dreaded NKVD.

Both of these simple facts have been widely accepted in America throughout my entire lifetime. But combine them together with the relatively tiny size of worldwide Jewry, around 16 million prior to World War II, and the inescapable conclusion is that in per capita terms Jews were the greatest mass-murderers of the twentieth century, holding that unfortunate distinction by an enormous margin and with no other nationality coming even remotely close. And yet, by the astonishing alchemy of Hollywood, the greatest killers of the last one hundred years have somehow been transmuted into being seen as the greatest victims, a transformation so seemingly implausible that future generations will surely be left gasping in awe.

I have reached the same conclusions from my own research, and I have criticized Roberts in the past for his brainwashed notions about WW2. Much to my surprise, he has suddenly snapped out of it and achieved incredible clarity!

Jews can only be the greatest mass-murderers of the twentieth century if they are the most sociopathic group of the twentieth century. I have been arguing exactly that for a number of years now in this forum, in fact in this very thread.

Rest assured that the ADL and many other powerful Jewish organizations will be targeting Paul Craig Roberts for censorship and character assassination. Nevertheless, the truth about Jewish sociopathy and criminality is slipping out, and the world is going to be very, very angry with the Jews when this realization reaches critical mass. What the Jews have falsely accused Hitler of doing with their bogus Holocaust story may very well come back to haunt them.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The National Assembly in France passed a draft resolution this week defining anti-Semitism and declaring that hatred of the State of Israel is a form of anti-Semitism.

According to CBN News, the resolution passed 154-72 in the lower house of the National Assembly.

“For some years now, France, the whole of Europe, but also almost all Western democracies are facing a rise in antisemitism,” the resolution states. “Anti-Zionist acts can at times hide antisemitic realities. Hate toward Israel due to its perception as a Jewish collective is akin to hatred toward the entire Jewish community.” -- source

This shows the power of the Jews to make laws that benefit only them. You can hate Muslims all you want, just like the Jews do, but you cannot hate Jews without going to jail. You can hate Christians, or blacks, or Hispanics, or neo-Nazis, or even old-fashion WW2 Nazis, but not Jews. No, hating Jews is against the law. It doesn't matter what crimes they commit, whose lives they ruin, whose lands they steal, whose houses they bulldoze, or who they genocide. Jews are special under the new laws that they purchase. Jews are protected. Jews are special. Jews are better than everyone else. Jews are God's Chosen People. They need laws protecting them, because God just can't seem to do the job on his own.

The hypocrisy is beyond belief.

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:04 pm
Site Admin

I have made too many offers for the control and limitation of armaments, which posterity will not for all time be able to disregard for the responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be laid on me. I have further never wished that after the first fatal world war a second against England, or even against America, should break out. Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, international Jewry and its helpers, will grow.

And Hitler was right. Hatred against those responsible for the biggest deceptions and manipulations in the world is truly growing. In response, the Jewish sociopaths are scrambling to make "hate" illegal, and thus protect themselves, the real criminals, by abusing the legal system.

Hate is a valid and natural emotional state. The idea of making it illegal to express your hate is ludicrous, but this is what Jewish sociopaths have chosen to do. Unfortunately for them, good people naturally hate evil people whenever good people are the victims of evil people, which was the very basis for creating the human legal system.

I don't see this ending well for the Jews.

Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:14 am
Site Admin

Genocide. The Jews falsely claim that they are the victims of genocide, for example by the Nazis with the ridiculous and totally false Holocaust story. But the truth is that the Jews are the perpetrators of genocide, for example by the persecution and elimination of the Palestinians. The Jewish religion treats all non-Jews as inferior, as the opposition, as the enemy. Jews consider themselves God's Chosen People, and they consider other people as beasts of burden meant to serve the Jews. Now not all Jews feel this way, but the Jewish leadership does. It is the sociopathic basis for Judaism. Jews are the parasites, and other peoples are their hosts. The parasites feed on the hosts. They drain the life force of the host, and they give nothing in return. It is a WIN-LOSE scenario, which is why the Jews have been driven away from their hosts so many times throughout history. Sociopaths simply have no legitimate place within human society, whether they be Jewish, Muslim, Christian, or atheist. Sociopaths are simply the source of human evil, and the bulk of humanity, the non-sociopaths, do not wish to live with evil.

Genocide is a characteristic of evil, i.e. genocide is a characteristic of organized sociopaths. That the Jewish sociopaths pretend to be victims of genocide when they are actually the perpetrators of genocide is a clear indication of their evil. It is unmistakable.

It is the calculation of sociopaths.

Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:21 pm
Site Admin

Trump's executive order—deceptively called “An Executive Order on Combating Anti-Semitism”—issued this past week, will empower the federal Department of Education to withhold funding to college campuses that do not squash anti-Israel rhetoric. In other words, it is now official government policy to deny college students and faculty members their Natural and constitutional right to criticize—especially and primarily if they criticize any and all things Israel. This will also doubtless include speech that supports Palestinian rights.

Trump also declared that the religion of Judaism is a nationality or ethnicity and is beyond criticism. Can you imagine the outcry if he had declared Christianity to be a nationality?

Plus, by issuing this Executive Order, Donald Trump has made every Christian and non-Jew in the United States a second-class citizen. But don’t expect Robert Jeffress and his gaggle of Christian Zionists to figure that out.

I have said repeatedly that Donald Trump is America's first Zionist president. And Trump's actions continue to prove that statement true.

Jews are killing free speech, and if you don't have free speech, you don't have freedom.

Trump is indeed a Zionist president, but perhaps not the first. All recent presidents have been very much controlled by the Jewish cabal. They are all controlled by the money, which makes them all puppets of the Jewish sociopaths who rule our world.

Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:30 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has accused the International Criminal Court of alleged anti-Semitism after its chief prosecutor said the Hague-based court would launch a war crimes probe in the Palestinian territories.

“New edicts are being cast against the Jewish people - anti-Semitic edicts by the International Criminal Court telling us that we... are committing a war crime,” he said Sunday.

“Pure anti-Semitism,” Netanyahu added. -- source

What better proof could you ask for that Jews use the cry of "anti-Semitism" to get away with murder? As soon as there are even hints of holding them accountable for their crimes, they turn to the same old tricks they always use. It's incredible that the non-Jewish world puts up with this behavior. It's like criminals screaming "anti-criminalism", "hate crime" and "discrimination" when they are caught and arrested. Nobody is going to fall for that. But when Jews do it, everyone backs off. Why? What is wrong with non-Jews that they can't treat Jews like everyone else? Hold them accountable. Expose their hidden crimes. Seek the truth.

Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:09 am
Site Admin

The American ambassador to Italy (William Phillips) met with Mussolini in late 1938 to discuss the problem of relocating Jewish refugees from Germany. Roosevelt had sent him to push Mussolini to allow Jews to go to an area in Ethiopia and Kenya (controlled by Italy), as the U.S. had a quota on the number of Jewish immigrants it would allow into the country. Mussolini evidently thought this foolish American needed to be educated.

Quote:
The Duce interrupted me by recounting the iniquities of the German Jews and or Jews in general, their lack of' loyalty to the country of their residence, their intrigues, and the fact that they never could assimilate with any other race. He admitted that this lack of assimilation was a strong point in their favor and showed their remarkable racial strength. He told me of the financial frauds which were being practiced by the Jews and showed me a little book in German containing photographs of counterfeit bills for huge amounts of German marks. I was impressed by his apparently genuine antagonism to the Jews. He went on to say that, in his opinion, there would not be one Jew left in Germany, and that other European countries - and he mentioned in particular Romania and Hungary - were confronted with the same problem and were finding it necessary to rid themselves of their Jewish elements. There was no room for Jews in Europe, and eventually, he thought, they would all have to go. -- source

The Jews were a problem in Europe, and had been for centuries. That's why so many pogroms had taken place in European countries for millennia. The Jews tended to be aloof, arrogant, scoundrels, cheats, liars, con-artists, and parasites. Over and over again, the native populations of the countries kicked the Jews out because of their reprehensible behavior.

But the United States was run by Jews (the Roosevelt family name had originally been Rosenfeld), and these Jews were doing everything in their power to condemn Germany and accommodate the Jewish refugees. This included starting a world war against Germany, allegedly for invading Poland, but actually for pushing Jews out of Germany. WW2 was a Jewish-instigated war against a Jewish enemy (Hitler and Germany) for which some 50 million non-Jews died. How's that for Jewish arrogance? Jews think it is perfectly alright to set the whole world in brutal conflict in the pursuit of Jewish interests. "Let's you and him fight."

Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:44 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
That Jews were essential participants in the formation, growth, maintenance, and profitability of slavery and the slave trade is no longer open to serious debate. The historical record supports every word of that fact. -- source

Name another religion that thinks other people are only here to be their slaves.

I can't think of one either.

Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
US President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudi Giuliani took to Twitter on Tuesday to accuse Hungarian-American billionaire and investor George Soros of funding “enemies” of Israel, including the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement, while claiming that those who oppose these campaigns were “better Jews” and “better people” than the philanthropist. His comments came shortly after the publication of his 8 December interview with New York Magazine, where he claimed that he was “more of a Jew” than Soros. -- source

Occasionally, Jews fight among themselves. When they do, their sociopathic tendencies direct them towards asserting their superiority, as in "I'm a better Jew than you are." Sociopaths always believe they are better than everyone else, so it is only natural that Jews fight each other in this manner. It's all about the image they project designed to deceive and manipulate others. UncleZook used the same tactic in his fights with me in the forum, which was one of the many clues that led me to the realization that he was a sociopath. It's amazing how sociopaths, people lacking empathy, all resort to similar behaviors. This also holds true for normal people, who also all resort to similar behavioral patterns. Sociopaths are well aware of this tendency, that different psychological types behave in a characteristic manner, and they use that knowledge to their advantage. Normal people are not aware of that tendency, because they think everyone is like them. They are essentially unaware that sociopaths exist, and sociopaths do everything in their power to encourage this belief. Jewish sociopaths do the same thing, making everyone believe they are the helpless, persecuted victims of ugly discrimination, when in fact they are the powerful deceivers and manipulators who are persecuting all who oppose them.

Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 65  Next