Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
Know your enemy, especially when he pretends he's your friend.

Trump & the End of the Christian West (Know More News with Adam Green)
(duration 1:08:48)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:34 am
Site Admin

I love Caitlin Johnstone. I was just reading her latest brilliant article here, and a reader comment contained a link to Caitlin's Twitter status page. It was there that I read the following reader comment about "her latest brilliant article":

2213 wrote:
Pumping new age, leviathans, and fairies... spends 24/7 “exposing the establishment,” but won’t mention Jewish Supremacy or the oncoming manufactured Messianic Age... so revealing....

Hmm, that is indeed food for thought.

I myself have left comments critical of Caitlin's brainwashing when it comes to WW2. She appears to blindly accept the official Jewish version of WW2 history, with the false characterization of Nazis and Hitler as "evil", and the totally bogus story of the Jewish Holocaust, where 6 million (!) Jews were falsely claimed to have been gassed to death in homicidal gas chambers, but in actuality none were! So how can an astute person like Caitlin Johnstone expose the manipulations of the deceivers so brilliantly while at the same time being so blind to their biggest and most powerful deceptions? How can she ignore the elephant in the room, the Jewish connection?

I love Caitlin Johnstone's work, but it appears to be true that she will not say a thing about the Jewish sociopaths who are the primary force behind nearly everything she points out as wrong with the world. It's not enough to wake up to the abuse humanity is being subjected to. We also need to wake up to the parties perpetrating that abuse. All of those parties are sociopaths, and the most influential of them is the cabal of Jewish sociopaths.

Come on, Caitlin... Grow! Learn! Understand! And speak out!

Caitlin Johnstone - NARRATIVES... & THE FUTURE OF DEMOCRACY - 14/2/19
(duration 14:48)

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:50 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
An analysis by ADL’s Center on Extremism found that a significant number of channels on YouTube’s platform continue to disseminate anti-Semitic and white supremacist content despite the company’s June 2019 crackdown on hate speech. -- source

The ADL (Anti-Defamation League) is a Jewish organization that targets anyone critical of Jews, Judaism, or Israel. It is used by Jewish-owned Google and Facebook to censor "hate speech" on those platforms, which it does with a vengeance ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ). But it isn't content with the massive suppression of information it has already accomplished. Like a rabid dog, it is out of control. It wants to censor everything it doesn't like. Free speech cannot exist with such a sociopathic organization policing the Internet.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:18 am
Site Admin

The Jewish sociopaths appear to be working hard to censor the Internet. How do I know it's the Jewish sociopaths? By the content they select to censor.

The entire website created by John "Birdman" Bryant has disappeared. I had a Firefox tab open to this page for a number of weeks now, as the information there about the Holocaust Lie was so good, and when I checked it today, it was gone.

Here is that censored page captured from the WayBack machine.

And now another one bites the dust. Jan Lamprecht's entire website that I often linked to has been "disappeared".

Jan Lamprecht wrote:
[This is an urgent notice. I just received an email from the registrar of my domain that my domain has been suspended. Below is some of the text. If historyreviewed.com therefore disappears off the radar, then just go to any of my other websites for information about historyreviewed.com.

You're welcome to spread the word that I'm getting "The Daily Stormer" treatment now. Clearly they do not like what I'm putting out.

Download whatever videos you can. We'll have to see how things go. I've never had a domain actually suspended before. The aim is clearly to drive us away from search engines and into the Dark Web, etc, etc.

NB: Remember that the domain suspension is the removal of my DNS - the NAME SERVER. That means that my "name" "HistoryReviewed.com" is no longer being served. So you can't find it using the name.

Whites had better learn to build their own JEW-FREE infrastructure.

In 20 years of being on the Internet this is the first time this has happened to me. Jan]

Here's part of the email I just got:-

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 7:03 PM
Subject: Domain Suspension Notice
To:

Dear Jan,

The following domain names have been suspended for violation of the GoDaddy Universal Terms of Service:

HISTORYREVIEWED.COM

If the domain name(s) listed above are private, your Domains By Proxy(R) account has also been suspended.

View our Legal Agreement & Terms of Service policies.

Please contact us by email at hostsec@godaddy.com for additional information regarding this notification.

Regards,

Digital Crimes Unit

Is there anyone out there that is confused about why Hitler wanted to build his own "JEW-FREE infrastructure"?

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:34 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Removing politicians who are not fully on board with the Israel agenda is normal practice and has been for many years. Just ask Senators William Fulbright and Chuck Percy or Congressmen Paul Findley, Pete McCloskey, and Cynthia McKinney. Criticizing Israel means not being reelected to Congress next time around, and it is not because Israel is greatly loved by voters. It is because Jewish-American citizens who are protective of Israel are willing to organize and collect money to support alternative candidates in any congressional district in the country, even where they do not reside, just as they plan on doing to Tlaib. Their goal is to defeat anyone who dares to say anything against Benjamin Netanyahu and his gang of war criminals or, even worse, suggest that Palestinians just might be human beings and might actually have rights. -- source

Being Jewish has come to mean being a member in good standing of the Zionist group led by powerful but evil Jewish sociopaths. It means censoring any criticism of your group and denigrating any opposition with racial slurs like "anti-Semite". It means lobbying and bribing Congressional representatives to pass laws punishing boycotting Israel, questioning the Holocaust, and speaking truth about the Israeli persecution of Palestinians. It means violating the Golden Rule by doing things to others that you would not want done to you.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:23 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The two legislators were embroiled in a race-related row last year. At the time, Miki Zohar said that the Jewish public was too smart to be “fooled” by media reports about multiple corruption accusations against the prime minister (Netanyahu).

“You can’t fool the Jews, no matter what is the media writes,” he said in June 2018. “The public in Israel is a public that belongs to the Jewish race, and the entire Jewish race is the highest human capital, the smartest, the most comprehending. The public knows what the prime minister is doing for the country and how excellent he is at his job.”

Jews don't consider the above sentiments to be racist statements, but clearly they are. "Our race is the best."

Quote:
Tibi – a one-time advisor to Yasser Arafat – countered by tweeting in Jewish, “An elected official in ‘the Jewish State’ presents: race theory,” alongside a picture of Zohar.

Exactly. Pro-Palestinian Knesset member Ahmad Tibi has no difficulty exposing the racist hypocrisy of the Zionist Jews.

Quote:
After an ensuing Twitter exchange, Zohar defended his statement, saying: “What can you do? We were blessed by God… and I will continue to say that at every opportunity.”

“I don’t have to be ashamed about the Jewish people being the Chosen People; the smartest, most special people in the world.”

Jewish sociopaths don't feel shame. They don't apologize for their claimed superiority either. And when their racism is pointed out, they accuse their opponents of being racist, i.e. anti-Semitic.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Put simply, Jewish self-deception is of great and central importance to the problem we face in resisting Jewish influence in the West. -- source

Jewish sociopaths are great deceivers. As a sociopathic group with sociopaths for leaders, the Jews in general are deceivers. Their leaders deceive them, they deceive others, and they even deceive themselves. All three come into play with the false notion that the Jews are God's Chosen People. The Jews love this particular idea, but few if any recognize the absurdity of the notion.

Jews also claim they are smarter than other people.
:face:

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:41 am
Site Admin

It's hard to be more two-faced than the Jewish sociopaths are.

Quote:
Mysterious surveillance devices located near the White House over the past two years were likely planted by Israel, former top US officials have told a political news organisation.

Elad Strohmayer, an Israeli embassy spokesperson, was quoted in the report as saying that “these allegations are absolute nonsense. Israel doesn’t conduct espionage operations in the United States, period”.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s bureau also denied the report according to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

“A blatant lie. There is a longstanding commitment and a directive from the Israeli government not to engage in any intelligence operations in the US. This directive is strictly enforced without exception,” it said. -- source

Yes, that statement from Netanyahu's bureau was indeed "a blatant lie". Notice the clever way sociopaths signal that they are lying to us, all while making it look like they are referring to the accusation as the lie, as opposed to their own statements.

Quote:
The miniature surveillance devices, known as “StingRays”, mimic regular mobile phone towers to fool mobile phones into giving them their locations and identity information, they also can capture the contents of calls and data use.

Around October 2018, officials at the US Department of Homeland had discovered evidence of the surveillance devices near the White House as well as several other sensitive locations around Washington, the report said.

They then shared the findings with relevant federal agencies.

Based on a detailed forensic analysis, the FBI and other agencies felt confident that Israeli agents had placed the devices, according to the former officials, several of whom served in top intelligence and national security posts, Politico said.
-- source

Netanyahu takes every public opportunity to exclaim what great allies the USA and Israel are, yet privately Israel has to spy on America constantly. That's the hypocrisy of sociopaths.

The Jews are not our friends and never will be. It's fake, their friendship. It's the same kind of friendship that parasites profess for the host creature they consume.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:14 am
Site Admin

Israel spying on their best friend the USA? Could that mean divorce?

Quote:
In contrast to other instances of foreign spying, however, President Donald Trump’s administration has not rebuked Israel, and there were no consequences for the regime’s behavior, Politico reported on Thursday, citing three former senior US officials with knowledge of the matter.

Becker also explained that “the White House, and the FBI and the other agencies are being told to keep their mouth shut about this,” because it could cause problems ahead of Israeli elections next week.

“The Trump administration wants [Benjamin] Netanyahu back as Prime Minister again,” he added. -- source

Actually, the Trump administration is a subsidiary of the sociopathic Israeli government. If Israel says "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", the USA says "What curtain?"

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:21 am
Site Admin

The Jewish sociopaths of Israel fleece the American sheeple of obscene amounts of money every single year. This happens with the complete cooperation of the U.S. government because the U.S. government is controlled by the Jewish sociopaths, who use a small portion of the billions of dollars we give them to bribe our Congressional representatives in order to ensure that the scam never ends. Americans, of course, are kept ignorant of this. The people in the know profit, and the American public is robbed blind.

How Zionist Israel is Robbing America Blind!
(duration 42:43)

Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 65  Next