Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
When James Corbett does a Corbett Report on psychopaths, I take notice, because he's good. This one was especially fun for me as it was like a trip down Memory Lane. Many of the things I had to figure out on my own over a span of years are in this Corbett Report. As I am sure James Corbett has never read any of my material on sociopaths, I have to congratulate him on the thoroughness of his research and analysis. Nicely done, Mr. Corbett!

I don't like the distinction made between psychopaths and sociopaths, as they terms did not originate based on any such distinction. They were both terms for the same condition originally, evolving out of the corruption of the meaning of "psychopath" in the public mind caused by Hollywood's push to redefine "psychopaths" as serial killers. Corbett even acknowledges this Hollywood propaganda in the video, but doesn't make the connection that this is how psychopaths disguise their condition. If psychopaths are serial killers, and the psychopaths around you have never killed anyone, then you are meant to deduce that they cannot be psychopaths. Thus the psychopaths around you remain hidden.

I love the fact that Adolf Hitler is included among the psychopaths pictured at the end (he appears at 53:36). Hitler was not a psychopath, yet a cabal of clever psychopaths have manipulated us into believing that Hitler was one of the biggest psychopaths in modern history. This is incredibly revealing of the fact that our leaders are psychopaths and that they were opposed to Hitler because Hitler refused to be dominated by them. So the real psychopaths did what psychopaths do — they accused their opponent of their own malfeasance. In other words, they accused Hitler of being a big psychopath.

Ah, the games psychopaths play...

Our Leaders Are Psychopaths
(duration 54:11)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:17 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A small proportion (but nevertheless significant amount) of elite wealth is used to create and manage the dominant narrative in relation to the state of the world by financing production of this narrative, generated by elite think tanks, and then distributed through education systems, the entertainment industry and the corporate media. In short, we are bombarded with elite propaganda, given names such as ‘education’, ‘entertainment’ and ‘news’, that hopelessly distorts popular perception of what is taking place.

So why does all of the above happen?

In essence: global elite control of formal human governance systems for its own benefit is an outcome of the global elite’s insanity, as well as the insanity of those who serve it. -- source

Propaganda is deception and manipulation, and that's what Sociopaths do.

Sociopaths are the morally insane. That's where their insanity comes from — their lack of morals due to lack of empathy. Those who serve the Sociopaths, the Minions, are wannabe Sociopaths, desirous of the perks the Sociopaths enjoy. Essentially, the Minions are bought and paid for by the Sociopaths.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:57 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"The power brokers of Earth are the ones who have kept us from understanding the true reality of what we are." -- Linda Moulton Howe @ 36:06

That would be the ruling sociopaths.

This is why understanding sociopathy is so important! The sociopaths are suppressing us, dominating us, deceiving us, and manipulating us. We are not free to be what we should be. We are controlled, and we are enslaved.

This is what David Icke essentially says as well. And James Corbett. And Steven Greer. So did Adolf Hitler. Also David Irving, Vincent Reynouard, Dane Wigington, Ken O'Keefe, Phil Schneider, and many others. People from totally different backgrounds experiencing life in totally different ways have arrived at roughly the same realizations — "...that there is something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad." -- The Matrix

New Linda Moulton Howe Something HUGE Has Been Discovered in Antarctica
(duration 40:03)

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:04 am
Site Admin

General Pierre de Villiers was at the head of the French military forces from 2014 to 2017. This is a position of power and control that sociopaths would covet, and it would not be unusual for a sociopath to attain this kind of position via alignment with the ruling cabal of sociopaths, as General Eisenhower did in the United States with his meteoric rise from major to general in the blink of an eye.

So is General Pierre de Villiers just a tool of the criminal sociopaths like General Eisenhower was?

In 2017, at the peak of his career, General de Villiers unexpectedly handed the new French president Macron his resignation. There is quite the story behind the events leading up to this shocking rupture, some of which I heard about in real time from an activist friend in France. Macron tried to belittle the general in front of his loyal and dedicated troops by announcing "I am your chief now." This did not go over well with the general, his troops, or the French public. It was one of many social blunders that sociopath Macron could not help but make, given his diseased psychology. So I had my first clue, when de Villiers resigned from Macron's corrupt government, that General de Villiers was not a sociopath. He was more like Hitler, a man of conviction and service to the common good, the kind of man the sociopaths hate and falsely demonize.

I just started reading Servir, a 2017 book by de Villiers that found its way to me through some interesting synchronicity that often startles me in retrospect. (I came across a French edition in brand new condition buried in a box at the junk store in my little town, priced at a ridiculous 25 cents, probably because almost no one reads French here, and reading the summary on the back, I could feel it calling to me, even though I had committed to buying no more books, regardless of how cheap they were.)

I just read the following words from General de Villiers on page 27 this morning:

Pierre de Villiers wrote:
"All authority is a service." This phrase resonated throughout my military years. The important thing is not the exercising of power, but of responsibility, aimed at subordinates for the common good. This was the heart of my message to my officers in training.

No sociopath thinks like this!

So de Villiers' rupture with the Macron government was no anomaly. It was a natural consequence of the divide between sociopaths and non-sociopaths. Sociopaths are the enemy of the people — it's just that most people don't recognize the sociopaths. This, in turn, comes about because the sociopaths are so skilled at fooling the public. They are excellent chameleons when it comes to appearing to be normal people. But they are not normal. They are indeed the enemy of the people. And they are the fundamental source of human evil.

Pierre de Villiers - Servir
(duration 38:05)

Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:25 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has offered up some advice on how former Vice President Joe Biden can avoid ending up in any other "inappropriate" situations.

Earlier, the House Speaker said the recent allegations made against former Vice President Biden do not disqualify him from being president.

Pelosi weighed in on the accusations of inappropriate behavior surrounding the ex-VP on Monday.

When asked if she believes the claims mean Biden cannot be president, Pelosi replied: “No. No, I do not.

“I don’t think that this disqualifies him from being president. -- source

Absolutely being a pedophile and sexual predator disqualifies Biden from being a presidential candidate! He shouldn't even be a senator. He's a sociopath, for Pete's sake!

It helps to understand that Pelosi is a sociopath too. Sociopaths were initially called "the morally insane". I think her assessment of Joe Biden's "problem" shows why both Pelosi and Biden are morally insane.

Unsurprisingly, it's Fox News providing this story for us. The message is "of course sociopaths are qualified to be our leaders!" Hey, the sociopaths own Fox News, so they spin the truth to benefit themselves.

Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:26 am
Site Admin

John Bolton is a sociopath. How can I know that? First, his hypocrisy ( 1 2 ), and second, his behavior:

Quote:
Within hours of sending a letter to US AID officials outlining my concerns, I met John Bolton, whom the prime contractor hired as legal counsel to represent them to US AID. And, so, within hours of dispatching that letter, my hell began.

Mr. Bolton proceeded to chase me through the halls of a Russian hotel — throwing things at me, shoving threatening letters under my door and, generally, behaving like a madman. For nearly two weeks, while I awaited fresh direction from my company and from US AID, John Bolton hounded me in such an appalling way that I eventually retreated to my hotel room and stayed there. Mr. Bolton, of course, then routinely visited me there to pound on the door and shout threats.

When US AID asked me to return to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan in advance of assuming leadership of a project in Kazakstan, I returned to my project to find that John Bolton had preceeded me by two days. Why? To meet with every other AID team leader as well as US foreign-service officials in Bishkek, claiming that I was under investigation for misuse of funds and likely was facing jail time. As US AID can confirm, nothing was further from the truth.

He indicated to key employees of or contractors to State that, based on his discussions with investigatory officials, I was headed for federal prison and, if they refused to cooperate with either him or the prime contractor’s replacement team leader, they, too, would find themselves the subjects of federal investigation. As a further aside, he made unconscionable comments about my weight, my wardrobe and, with a couple of team leaders, my sexuality, hinting that I was a lesbian (for the record, I’m not).

When I resurfaced in Kyrgyzstan, I learned that he had done such a convincing job of smearing me that it took me weeks — with the direct intervention of US AID officials — to limit the damage. In fact, it was only US AID’s appointment of me as a project leader in Almaty, Kazakstan that largely put paid to the rumors Mr. Bolton maliciously circulated.

As a maligned whistleblower, I’ve learned firsthand the lengths Mr. Bolton will go to accomplish any goal he sets for himself. Truth flew out the window. Decency flew out the window. In his bid to smear me and promote the interests of his client, he went straight for the low road and stayed there.

John Bolton put me through hell — and he did everything he could to intimidate, malign and threaten not just me, but anybody unwilling to go along with his version of events. His behavior back in 1994 wasn’t just unforgivable, it was pathological.

I cannot believe that this is a man being seriously considered for any diplomatic position, let alone such a critical posting to the UN. Others you may call before your committee will be able to speak better to his stated dislike for and objection to stated UN goals. I write you to speak about the very character of the man.

It took me years to get over Mr. Bolton’s actions in that Moscow hotel in 1994, his intensely personal attacks and his shocking attempts to malign my character.

I urge you from the bottom of my heart to use your ability to block Mr. Bolton’s nomination in committee. (pp. 361-362. The full testimony is here.) -- source

Sociopaths are just plain evil, and their behavior is indeed pathological.

Portrait of an American sociopath — John Bolton

Quote:
If you were to make a list of the most dangerous psychopaths you'd want to keep away from government, John Bolton would come pretty close to the top. With an extensive record of shilling for every war America has been involved in over the past 50 years, Bolton is as bloodthirsty as they come. And now he is Donald Trump's National Security Adviser after H.R. McMasters quit today in yet another high profile resignation from the White House. -- source

Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
... there's no limit to what they (humans) can do. They don't have to live in servitude, they don't have to live in poverty; they've just been told that by people that unfortunately want to control things. -- video below @ 12:34

Those people that "unfortunately want to control things" are the sociopaths. It's critical to understand that it is precisely the psychology of sociopaths that is crippling human progress. That bears repeating — it is the psychology of sociopaths that is crippling human progress.

If human beings were genetically engineered to be a slave race by other advanced living entities, could it be that sociopathy was a fail-safe mechanism deliberately engineered into our genetics to keep humanity "stuck in the box" of the master-slave dynamic?

The world’s first flying saucer - Nikola Tesla - The world's first man who made UFO
(duration 14:44)

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:14 pm
Site Admin

Let's start with the traditional question: who is the enemy, or at least the adversary? That is the fundamental question which must give measure to all reasoning, whenever one addresses questions of defense. -- Servir, page 31

What the best French military generals must determine is the same thing the best of humanity must determine: who is the enemy?

And if this forum thread is any indication, we now know who the enemy of humanity is: sociopaths.

The enemy is a sub-group of humans. The enemy walks among us, disguised as one of us. The enemy is within the gates, and has been all along. Humanity has been nearly defenseless against this enemy for millennia, because of this enemy's secretive nature and ability to blend in. But humanity is at a point now where this dynamic can change. We can take back our freedom. We can shed our chains. We can overthrow our oppressive masters. We can determine our own future, instead of having it determined for us.

The plan is simple: 1) identify the sociopaths and 2) disqualify them from positions of power and control.

Executing the plan is hard, because sociopaths are still controlling us. They have adapted all major human systems to serve their purpose of power and control. The money system is the most significant, for it has allowed them to "buy" control of all of the other major human systems, like religion, government, media, academia, military, food production, health care, pharmaceuticals, law, and science.

The task before us is monumental, but not impossible. Little David faced the powerful Goliath with only a slingshot and unbelievably triumphed. The invincible Achilles succumbed to a lowly arrow that cut his tendon. There are many examples of slaves rising up to overthrow their masters, like the story of Spartacus. Humanity can overthrow the ruling sociopaths, but it will take knowledge and cooperation. Note that it is a primary practice of the ruling sociopaths to deny us those very things. They keep us ignorant and divided. They feed us lies designed to make us fight among ourselves. We have to understand how they control us and resist their methods.

It can be done. Even more important, it must be done. Humanity has no future otherwise.

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:37 pm
Site Admin

Despite having never been publicly tested for sociopathy, many of the ruling sociopaths have been identified by name.

You see, sociopaths tend to expose themselves by their behavior, if you know what to look for. This forum thread has been trying to teach us what to look for. Some of us have been learning.

Quote:
Key Players of the One World Order
(In order of importance)

1: Lord Jacob de Rothschild.
2: His son Nathaniel.
3: Baron David de Rothschild
4: Sir Evelyn de Rothschild
5: Benjamin de Rothschild
6: David Rockefeller Jr.
7: Henry Kissinger
8: George Soros
9: Lloyd Blankfein

The power behind the Committee of 300 is the Anglo-Jewish cousin-hood that dominate the financial and political systems of the world. This cousin-hood includes the Rothschild, Rockefeller, Oppenheimer, Goldsmid, Mocatta, Montefiore, Sassoon, Warburg, Samuel, Kadoorie, Franklin, Worms, Stern and Cohen families. -- source

It makes sense that the world's richest family, the Rothschilds, would be the leaders. It also makes sense that they would be the most sociopathic. Of course, they hide their pathology behind all the protection money can buy. And in this world, which they have constructed and organized, that turns out to be a lot of protection. That's why few people even know who they are, much less what they are doing.

Quote:
Rothschild Family is richest family in the world. They control somewhere in the area of $550 trillion US, which is roughly half of the money in the world's circulation.

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. -- source

Sociopathy has a very strong genetic component. It runs in families. Sociopathic families, like the Rothschilds, selectively breed with the express goal of emphasizing their sociopathic nature. This is why they tend to marry within their "bloodline". Doing so ensures that the qualities that make them sociopathic in the first place will be emphasized in their descendants.

Do you know who number 9, Lloyd Blankfein, is? I didn't, so I looked him up:

Quote:
Zionist Lloyd Blankfein is doing everything in his power to ensure Israel's future, not at all America's. Zionist war criminal, he is currently the head of Goldman Sachs. -- source

That makes sense. Goldman Sachs is a Rothschild-created bank, and Israel is a Rothschild-created fiefdom, so Lloyd Blankfein is a Rothschild-created servant. His net worth is supposedly $1.2 billion. Note that the Rothschild family's net worth is some 500,000 times greater than Lloyd's minuscule net worth. He is owned by the Rothschilds, and he knows it.

Lloyd Blankfein, pleasant façade, charming demeanor, sociopathic core

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:45 pm
Site Admin

One of the primary agendas of the ruling sociopaths is to mold the non-sociopaths in their image. Yes, they want to make us behave more like them. After all, this is behavior they understand, and it allows them greater power and control over us.

Sociopaths are succeeding in changing our behavior to something more sociopathic. That's what much of the brainwashing and mind control is all about. So when I see examples of this being done, I like to point it out.

Life Is a Video Game—Here Are the Cheat Codes

The goal of Life is simple: it is to Level Up as much as possible. Each Level in life presents a particular challenge that you must overcome. Once you overcome that challenge, you get to move on to the next Level. The goal is to complete as many levels as possible. At the end of the game, the person at the highest level gets to have the best funeral.

This article was basically an advertisement suggested to me by the AI that monitors all Internet users. Some sociopaths somewhere are pushing this out onto the public to influence our thinking. The message is simple — life is nothing but a game, and you can win easier by cheating. If that's not a sociopathic mindset, I don't know what is.

The article is chock-full of messages mirroring the way sociopaths think. Here's just one other example:

CHEAT #3: STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING

People complain not because something sucks. People complain because they’re looking for empathy and to feel connected with those around them.

Unfortunately, complaining is maybe the least useful way to connect with other human beings.

This is how a sociopath views complaining. It's something weak people, i.e. people with empathy, do. It's "the least useful way to connect with other human beings." In a sociopath's mind, a most useful way to "connect" with people is to deceive and manipulate them. And they hate their victims complaining about the abuse, which is why the expletive was chosen for this so-called cheat code.

We are really living in a sick society. We have highly brainwashed people, like the author of the quoted article, parroting with gusto the sociopaths' philosophy of life to us. These authors apparently think they are smarter than the rest of us for figuring this stuff out, once again mirroring the behavior of the real sociopaths. Or else the author is a real sociopath, which is also a possibility.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 104  Next