Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 

Post Re: The Jewish religion
The problem is not the Jewish religion, Chico. The cause of our problems is no respecter of any particular religion. The problem is "Deep State" actors who have been behind the scenes in control of our government, media, educational system, judicial system, and intelligence agencies along with allies located in other countries for as long as we have been living. If you expand your thinking and look in other directions, you will find this problem is now surprisingly in the process of being taken care of. In the final analysis, the swamp will be drained to include many of those at the top of your "sociopath list". You will realize this is happening soon if you pay attention to the news.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:56 pm
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
The problem is not the Jewish religion, Chico. The cause of our problems is no respecter of any particular religion.

That's true to a large degree. The problem is sociopaths, and sociopaths are found in positions of power in all religions. This, of course, is quite ironic, as religions claim to oppose evil, yet they often harbor the most evil types of humans I know of, meaning sociopaths. Witness the pedophilia in the Catholic church, which is mild compared to the sins of the Jewish religion, which has foisted the Holocaust false-flag upon the whole world, destroyed the entire nation of Germany in a global war false-flag, tricked us with the USS Liberty false-flag, and given us the 9/11 false-flag. Do you notice a pattern there? The Jewish sociopaths are the masters of the false-flag event at the most outrageous scale.

Rose wrote:
The problem is "Deep State" actors who have been behind the scenes in control of our government, media, educational system, judicial system, and intelligence agencies along with allies located in other countries for as long as we have been living.

Yes, evil has always been the domain of the sociopaths.

Rose wrote:
If you expand your thinking and look in other directions, you will find this problem is now surprisingly in the process of being taken care of. In the final analysis, the swamp will be drained to include many of those at the top of your "sociopath list". You will realize this is happening soon if you pay attention to the news.

The news is controlled by the sociopaths, my dear Rose. You should know that they are playing you and the rest of the public with their "spun" news. There will be no draining of the swamp. Trump's cabinet was loaded with minions of what you call the "Deep State", when he explicitly told the public he would drain the swamp. Clearly, actions speak louder than words.

It is my sincere hope that you will be oh so right and I will be oh so wrong. Nothing would please me more, as I would love to see my country return to the values that were seared into my mind by some of the best mind-control con-artists in the world. But I need only observe the world around me to see that these con-artists are still running the show, and that they effectively have no competition. The level of their deception is so far removed from what the majority of the public can even imagine, that it is foolish to think that our savior is nigh.

You remember Bill Ryan of Project Avalon, right? Despite having to flee Britain, Switzerland, and the United States for criminal con-artistry, he still controls Project Avalon from Ecuador while living in a big luxury house that he conned other people into buying for him. The brainwashed fools at Avalon still think Bill Ryan is the savior guru we once followed with palpable hope. But he's a fraud, a sociopath to the core of his being. That is just a microcosm of what is happening at the national level in our country. And con-artist Trump is going to save us from the even bigger scammers? If so, it will be an even grander deception designed to thoroughly manipulate us all.

Was there ever a time when Stephen / Atticus was not scamming us? Not that I'm aware of. Sociopaths can't change their ways any more than they can change their psychology. When a person lacks empathy, everything is different, and evil is right around the corner.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:49 am

I am very well aware the news is and has been controlled by sociopaths, my dear Chico: Mockingbird Media, Avid Technologies. Have you researched Avid technologies and the Isis software program all our media news puppets parrot on cue and who owns it? The Rachel Maddows of the world even receive instruction cues on when to cry and where to pause. Ever wonder why they all say the same thing at the same time? Their reporting was completely wrong on 2018 election night for the very first time when Trump won. They thought they could not lose.

Do you recall Admiral Rogers - NSA visited Trump at Trump Tower the day after his inauguration? Trump soon said, "Obama wiretapped me, not nice" All the media scoffed, but he had and has been give all the proofs. The NSA has everything. Watch what happens. I am well aware appearances can be deceiving with Trump and his cabinet. It is a complex process. But, have you ever watched a spy movie or played chess? Do you alert your opponent to your moves? Do you watch them behind the scenes? Actions will speak very loudly quite soon. Most of the sociopaths have already been indicted. Sealed indictments. Grand Juries. All the criminals will be brought to justice.

It took me many months of investigating and observing to understand and believe this is really happening. I scoffed at first, so I would not be at all surprised if you do. I would suggest you watch these videos with an open mind if you have not already seen them. They are the trailer for coming events.

FISA Declassification happens next week. Rosenstein will be removed. Hillary, Obama and members of his DOJ, CIA, FBI all implicated.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:38 am

I don't know how to post videos here. Trying again...

Would you delete those in the previous post and fix these if they don't work this time, Chico?

The first video is an older speech from the campaign that clearly defines Trump's plans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vw9N96E-aQ

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:07 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I don't know how to post videos here.

You were close. Leave off the URL info and just put the video ID inside the {youtube} brackets. There are some instructions here.

So I corrected your initial links to display the videos.

Oh, by the way, I have started to put the video title and duration under every video I post, because so many of them "disappear". Sometimes I can find other copies of them if I know the title and duration. And sometimes the videos are effectively scrubbed from the major search engines and video repositories, and they simply cannot be found again. This is most disturbing, as it verifies the value of the video's information. I'm sure the players involved would say they never agreed to make the videos available for perpetuity, among other excuses ("violates community guidelines" is another one they use).

Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:01 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I am very well aware the news is and has been controlled by sociopaths, my dear Chico...

Then why do you believe what the news is selling you?

The video with the Trump campaign rhetoric is pure Hollywood mush. Sure, it makes you feel good. It pushes the emotional buttons. It speaks some truth. It makes you want to believe. But it is just the kind of deception and manipulation that sociopaths do so well.

Rose wrote:
I would suggest you watch these videos with an open mind if you have not already seen them. They are the trailer for coming events.

The second coming of Christ has been prophesized for over 2000 years now, and we are still waiting. Well, not all of us are waiting, not me anyway.

The QAnon stuff is also most likely a psy-op designed specifically for the Internet light warriors. It's just another fairy tale. Almost everything is a deception at this point. Our manufactured reality is the con-game. It's similar to what was described in The Matrix, which was Hollywood toying with us by spinning the truth as unbelievable fiction. Even Wikipedia is part of the Matrix, spinning the truth and presenting it with the voice of authority (much like Hollywood). Wikipedia's "spun" truth is represented as public consensus, but it is not. I've been part of Wikipedia and have run headlong into the biases, agendas, and censorship that takes place there.

I can't scoff at you for being gullible, for I have been gullible for much of my life, trusting the system to deliver the truth to me, when that is the last thing it would ever do. To think how I accepted all of those Hollywood movies, "based on a true story", when they were 20% truth and 80% fiction (at best).

Quote:
"You might think that is an idealistic fantasy." -- @ 0:28 in the Q video

How ironic. The Nuremberg Tribunal is shown for that quote in the video. The Nuremberg Trials were a complete and utter con, a triumph of injustice and evil, yet the average Joe thinks they were fair, just, and righteous. Innocent men were executed for crimes that were totally invented and substantiated by outrageous "confessions" extracted through torture. No, this Q video is a con just like the Nuremberg Trials. It's a slick production, convincing for the uncritical mind, and makes you feel good, like when justice appears to be served in those "based on a true story" Hollywood movies.

I am sickened by these deceptions (Trump and Q), while you are uplifted. That is just an observation, worthy of our consideration, because something is not right here. We cannot consider ourselves to be rational and reasonable people when we come to such polar opposite conclusions when viewing the same material. Why do we react so differently? What lesson can be learned here? What is the source of our differences? What is it that one of us understands that the other does not?

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:08 am

As I believe I stated, I felt as you do now at first view. I only posted those videos as an abbreviated taste, a synopsis of events I believe will soon transpire.

I have been researching, analyzing, observing each and every event before and since I began this thread Feb 5, 2018 (and others that followed) (click images for links):

I believe it may have taken something like my journey block upon block scrutinizing of each daily event to develop any understanding of what is actually happening now.

This is another thread started when I first became aware of Qanon. You will notice I was skeptical, but open minded:

Additional threads may be found on the features page (The FISA revelations will begin next week. Jeff Sessions was subpoenaed last week to deliver the declassified unredacted FISA to the Judiciary Committee. Rosenstein is due to testify. Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS has been subpoenaed. Comey, Lynch, others will be subpoenaed. Clinton and Obama will be implicated:

We are following the Byrne v Clinton Rico case in the Clinton Cash thread. This is a link to Pacer information for that lawsuit if you do not have one:

Other than that, if you want to give this a fair trial, do some homework, and not just believe what you have seen up to this point in the media (you seem to believe exactly what the Deep State wants you to believe and has been projected in Mockingbird Media about Q) I would suggest you go to the source, begin checking the posts each day and find out whether or not they have any validity: https://qmap.pub/

That site begins with the last drop from Qanon. (Qanon anons are most likely a group of NSA/Military Intelligence). The posts read right to left (there is a reason for the strange post structure). You will find something interesting. Events that have been reported are soon found in the news. The death of John McCain was predicted to the near minute 30 days ahead of schedule, for instance. Was there something going on there we were not told about? Did you notice Kasich had a slip of the tongue as said "When McCain was put to death" in an interview? You are well aware you are not getting the truth in the media you are looking at now. Don't you think it might be time to look elsewhere? There have also been proofs to my satisfaction that Trump is working with Qanon.

This list of current players is also worth checking out: https://qmap.pub/players

As you can see though, Chico, we have no truthseeking at InPHInet?

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Admiral Rogers Explaining Obama's Crimes:
:) Think I got the vid link correct this time.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:30 pm

And very soon, you will find something is being done about all these sociopaths and more!

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Pay Close Attention to coming FISA events...
If you want to watch a stealth process of getting rid of sociopaths.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 65  Next