Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Meet Teddy Roosevelt, U.S. president and sociopath.

Mike King wrote:
1901-1902: TR wages a brutal war against the ex-Spanish colony of the Philippines. During TR's war of aggression, 5,000 American and 20,000 Filipinos are killed.

1901-03: Instead of paying Columbia's price for the land needed to build The Panama Canal, TR aids an internal rebellion. This leads to the establishment of the new nation of Panama.

Teddy Roosevelt was a monster, like all sociopaths, but he projected a false persona to the public to hide his true nature. Some people saw through the deception.

Mike King wrote:
Great American author and essayist Mark Twain describes TR as follows:

"Mr. Roosevelt is the Tom Sawyer of the political world of the twentieth century; always showing off; always hunting for a chance to show off; in his frenzied imagination the Great Republic is a vast Barnum circus with him for a clown and the whole world for audience; he would go to Halifax for half a chance to show off and he would go to hell for a whole one."

Teddy the sociopath shows off his killing abilities.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:54 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Macron's encounters with French citizens have repeatedly been slammed for lack of empathy. He once told an unemployed man that he could easily find a job if just he "crossed the street". -- source

French president Macron lacks empathy by his very nature, because he's a sociopath! As we have seen in the United States, the ruling sociopaths always give us sociopaths to choose from for our next president. That way, our next president will always be a... yes, sociopath. France is not quite as controlled as the U.S., but the sociopaths managed to trick the nation into electing their preferred puppet, sociopath Emmanuel Macron. The Ron Paul of that election was Jean-Luc Mélenchon, who did have empathy and would have meant a loss of control for the sociopaths had he succeeded in winning over Macron and second-place finisher Marine Le Pen, but the power structure prevailed in tricking the French public with the usual deception and manipulation tactics to get their man elected.

The sociopaths really have an unfair advantage with deception on their side. And you can be sure they know it, unlike the gullible public.

Emmanuel Macron (on the right) — the white, French Obama (sociopaths all)

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:29 am
Site Admin

Quote:
One of the main arguments that artificial intelligence can never truly be equivalent to human consciousness is that Artificial Intelligence (AI) will never be able to feel emotion, longing, empathy, or guilt. However, I find this argument invalid given the existence of those afflicted with ASPD (Anti-Social Personality Disorder) who feel neither emotion (in some cases), guilt or empathy - and yet are just as conscious, sentient, intelligent and "human" as the next person. Do you think that ASPD makes people less human, or do you think that humanity should not be defined by such things as emotion, empathy, or guilt? -- source

The error arises with the statement that sociopaths are just as "human" as the next person. They are not. This is why AI will never be just as "human" as the next person. It is empathy that plays a critical role in defining what is human, just as it plays a critical role in defining what is inhuman. Gassing 6 million Jews to death is inhuman, just as hanging 12 Nazis falsely accused of gassing Jews to death is inhuman.

Field Marshal Wilheim Keitel, whose crime was being a loyal and obedient military commander for his homeland Germany.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:02 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making. -- source

Some have suspected Nikki Haley of writing the above quote in an anonymous New York Times op-ed. Trump is a sociopath, so of course he is amoral. Washington DC is full of amoral sociopaths, and I suspect Nikki Haley is one of them. Would one sociopath accuse another sociopath of being amoral? You bet they would! All is fair in sociopathic maneuvering, which is what sociopaths do as naturally as the rest of us breathe. Don't be fooled when a sociopath claims the moral high ground — it doesn't mean that person is not a sociopath. Sociopaths know very well the value of presenting themselves as a moral person, when nothing could be farther from the truth. They do it because it is a useful deception and a powerful manipulation. Normal people fall for it readily.

Haley and Trump, all smiles and lovey-dovey after Haley surprisingly resigns as the U.S. representative at the United Nations.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:45 am
Site Admin

Here's a real life story of a sociopath at the top of the medical profession! We are used to seeing sociopaths at the top of the political world, but can they operate in a profession supposedly dedicated to saving lives and improving health? Yes they can!

Quote:
When the world-famous Karolinska Institutet (KI) in Stockholm hired Dr. Paolo Macchiarini, he was considered a star surgeon and groundbreaking stem cell researcher. Handsome, charming and charismatic, Macchiarini was known as a trailblazer in a field that holds hope for curing a vast array of diseases. -- source

But when the smooth-talking and charming Dr. Macchiarini realizes his medical con-artistry is about to be exposed, he reacts like most sociopaths.

Quote:
Previously, Grinnemo had confronted Macchiarini with questions about patients he had implanted in Russia prior to his stint at Karolinska. “Paolo Macchiarini realized we were onto something and he became very angry. He said he would do everything in his power to make my life miserable,” Grinnemo recalls. Macchiarini made good on his threat by filing a complaint about Grinnemo with the Swedish Research Council, the main funder of research in Sweden. -- source

Ah, a sociopath accusing his opponents of his own malfeasance! Where have we seen that before? Why, just about everywhere sociopaths operate!

As is often the case, it was the whistleblowers exposing the sociopath who continually got punished, while the sociopath used his powerful partners to evade responsibility and justice. It is a fascinating tale of deception and manipulation that highlights the advantages that sociopaths have in a business model dominated by money, prestige, and power — which describes not only politics but health care. I highly recommend reading this complicated tale to understand how the system promotes sociopathy at the expense of truth and justice. Innocent people died in this con, people who trusted the sociopaths to help them when they were most vulnerable, but they were only seen as pawns to be sacrificed for the benefit of the sociopaths.

Actual patient (victim) with the charming Dr. Macchiarini.
"You will like me and trust me, yet I will most likely kill you, lie about it, and not even be troubled."

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:55 am
Site Admin

Nikki Haley probably believes any press is good press, because that's how sociopaths think. So here's some press for ya, Nikki!

She lied claiming Israel “stands up for the ideals of freedom and human dignity” – notions it abhors.

She lied calling Israel “the one true democracy in the Middle East.” Most Jews in the country are oppressed by neoliberal harshness – occupied Palestinians and Israeli Arab citizens by apartheid fascist tyranny.

She lied claiming the world body is biased against Israel, telling AIPAC conference participants last year that “(t)he days of Israel bashing are over.”

Is it any wonder that Nikki Haley and psychopath Ben Netanyahu would be working together in the "Big Lie" department? Heck no! Birds of a feather will flock together.

Quote:
Nikki Haley is a political maniac and psychopath - Veterans Today

“I pledge allegiance to the Israeli flag of Palestine, and to AIPAC for which it stands.”

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In newly published writings, Dr. Hawking suggested an elite class of physically and intellectually powerful humans could arise from rich people choosing to edit their DNA and manipulating their children’s genetic makeup.

“Laws will probably be passed against genetic engineering with humans. But some people won’t be able to resist the temptation to improve human characteristics, such as memory, resistance to disease and length of life.” -- source

Stephen Hawking is talking about sociopaths here, even if he doesn't realize it (but I suspect he does).

It will be the sociopaths that attempt to better themselves at the expense of all other humans. It will be sociopaths that bypass the laws meant to protect humanity. It will be sociopaths who can't "resist temptation". It will be sociopaths who will be the wellsprings of human evil.

We desperately need a system in place that will prevent sociopaths from dominating humanity and destroying it.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 am
Site Admin

I am reading My Life Among the Serial Killers by Helen Morrison. Helen Morrison is a medical doctor and forensic psychologist who studied serial killers. Interestingly, as I read this book, I find myself studying the psychologist and not the serial killers.

Probably all serial killers are sociopaths, while nearly all sociopaths are not serial killers, which is useful to keep in mind. Morrison herself notes that all the serial killers she studied seemed practically the same psychologically, as if cut from the same dough using the same cookie cutter. So I am more interested in Morrison's views on sociopathy than I am in the killers, who all display the same classic traits of the sociopath, which are all derived from a lack of empathy towards others.

So the first thing that jumps out at me is on page 47, when Morrison says:

Quote:
I am still confounded by this killer's chilling disregard of people, which provided me with so many occasions of uneasiness and discomfort during my examinations. A human was not human to him.

I found this comment very strange, as if Morrison does not understand sociopathy at all. This is at the heart of what sociopaths are — they have no empathy. Why is it that Morrison is "still confounded" by the killer's disregard for others? The obvious answer is that her own empathy makes it difficult to understand the perspective of those without empathy. This is the classic reaction of the non-sociopath to a sociopath's alien psychology, which I would think Dr. Morrison should be well aware of. Yet she is confounded.

Then, on page 48, Morrison says this about serial killers:

Quote:
They will be whatever you think they should be, So when they become violent and kill, it seems to come out of nowhere.

Again, this is a classic trait of the sociopath — the chameleon. It should be no surprise to Dr. Morrison. Sociopaths mimic the normal behavior of others to blend in and set their victims at ease. Becoming whatever you think they should be is the normal strategy sociopaths use to deceive and manipulate other people. The message sociopaths transmit is "I'm just like you, so you can trust me." Of course, this is a lie, and a lie that is the polar opposite of the truth, which is "I'm not like you at all, and trusting me will be the biggest mistake you will ever make."

And this is true whether they kill you or not.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:46 pm
Site Admin

I love it when David Icke brings sociopathy into the discussion, and gets it right.

Quote:
"The leaders that come to power are basically psychopaths. Because only psychopaths would run Saudi Arabia as Saudi Arabia is run." -- David Icke at 16:24 in the video below

Quite right. And the same applies to Israel, France, Germany, Britain, and the United States. They are all run by sociopaths / psychopaths.

The history of the world that we are taught is the one that benefits the ruling sociopaths. The education of the world is designed to instill the mindset that best serves the ruling sociopaths. The economy of the world is based on the sociopathic business model and transfers wealth from the masses to the tiny cabal of ruling sociopaths. And the governments of the world are primarily private clubs of sociopaths feeding off of humanity for their own selfish benefit.

Jamal Khashoggi - Psychopaths Protecting Psychopaths - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast
(duration 22:17)

Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:01 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Moshe Katsav, an Iranian, was the eighth President of the State of Israel from 2000 to 2007.

On March 22, 2011, Katsav was sentenced to seven years in prison and two years probation, becoming the first former President of Israel to be sentenced to prison.

"According to graphic accounts carried by the Israeli press, the head of state is alleged to have behaved like a sexual predator, groping, manhandling and ultimately raping two women, including his office manager, at the residency.

The plaintiff, known as Witness A, told police investigators "when we were in his office, he attacked me with such cruelty, he removed my pants by force from the back and raped me".

When she tried to complain, he allegedly threatened to have her sacked. "I'm the president and you're nothing," he is alleged to have said." -- source

Yep, the eighth president of the state of Israel was a sociopath. My bet is that every president of the state of Israel was a sociopath. The current president of Israel, Netanyahu, is certainly a sociopath, so my theory seems sound.

Sexual predator and rapist Moshe Katsav, former president of Israel

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 104  Next