Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
Treated like beasts: prisoners working in the crematorium at Dachau concentration camp, which Erwin Strunz avoided
with the help of Hubert Butler and his wife, Peggy Guthrie. Photograph: LAPI/Roger Viollet/Getty -- source

"Treated like beasts"? What in the photograph can justify such a claim? I see three healthy camp inmates, disposing of a corpse that clearly died of some kind of wasting disease, like typhus. Two of the workers have not had their heads shaved, so evidently this is before the typhus epidemic became so bad that removal of body hair became mandatory (typhus is spread by mites that live on body hair). Cremation would be the most sanitary method for disposing of those who died from the highly contagious epidemic diseases that were so common in Europe during the war. The Allies faced the same problem with epidemics when they took over the camps. Inmates continued to die at alarming rates. The Allies finally brought in DDT to kill the mites carrying typhus, and they applied it directly onto the inmates as a free-floating powder. DDT is banned today due to the serious health effects it has on humans. The German technology for controlling the mites by fumigating just the clothing in small gas chambers using Zyklon B was vastly superior, sparing the inmates of any direct exposure to the poison! Unfortunately, in the last year of the war, Zyklon B became unavailable due to Allied bombing, and epidemics raged in the camps with horrifying consequences. The carnage was falsely attributed to deliberate Nazi mistreatment of the inmates by the Allies, who considered it necessary propaganda to divert attention from their very real war crimes of killing innocent civilians en masse with their deliberate program of terror bombing enemy cities.

As you can see from the picture and its twisted caption, the propaganda is being forced on us to this day, 73 years after the war ended. The propaganda just doesn't stop. You have to ask yourself why the lies must be reinforced continually, with no let-up in sight. Evidently, the truth is so horrible that it must never be known. And the truth is that the Allies were the evil monsters that they falsely accused the Nazis of being!

Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:14 am
Site Admin

Now that I do know, I can see how everything I was taught about the Jews was also a deception. I didn't know much about them, which is why I was so easily deceived. I trusted my teachers. I was wrong to do so, for they too were deceived, like their teachers before them. It's the same pattern with the Holocaust Lie. Humans parrot what they have been told. My teachers told me Nazis gassed six million Jews, and I believed it. I took it as fact, plain and simple. After all, why would they lie to me? I didn't imagine that they might just be parroting what other parrots had parroted to them. So like a good parrot, I repeated the lie, not realizing that it was a lie, or that I was just being a typical parrot. And all the other parrots approved! I was praised for my accurate parroting.

Here's an example of human parroting behavior in the realm of "science", and a young man who has understood how it happens. Starting at 7:00 in the video below, you will hear his brief explanation of parroting. You can compare it to mine, and I think you will find it very similar.

It's human nature to parrot, and by controlling the media, the ruling sociopaths take advantage of that behavior to keep us occupied policing ourselves according to their desires.

STUDY CONFIRMS: The Asteroid Belt WAS a Planet – Remnants of DESTROYED Planets
(duration 7:53)

Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:17 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Remember the Jews in Germany, how they left their homes, patiently boarded the trains, and walked quietly and orderly into the gas chambers? They had great faith that their God would provide for them, when in fact evil men orchestrated their fate.

I wrote that in a blog nine years ago! At that time, I still didn't know the Holocaust story was a lie. I was still the product of a lifetime of brainwashing filling me with outlandish propaganda. And because I had trusted my parents, my teachers, the encyclopedias (remember those?), the newspapers, the evening television news, the magazines, the books, and all manner of other "vetted" information sources, I was sure I knew the truth! Boy, was I mistaken...

The Jews never "walked quietly and orderly into the gas chambers" during World War II. The Nazis were not gassing anyone in the concentration camps. The only gas chambers were tiny rooms used to fumigate racks of clothing with Zyklon B to kill lice and other vermin that caused epidemics like typhus in the camps. Those little gas chambers assured the health of the camp residents, a prison labor force that the Germans could not afford to lose during the war.

The Jewish sociopath leaders conned the entire world into believing a Big Lie known as the Holocaust. They are still at it today, 73 years later, reinforcing continually the brainwashing program they introduced generations ago. They have no choice, for they know the world would never forgive them for the evil they have done by lying to us all. It is not forgivable, that crime. It is the crime of sociopaths, of con-men, of liars, of thieves, and of murderers.

Here is the latest reinforcement effort to bolster our delusions. Note that Jews are largely united in this effort, for they too have been brainwashed.

OPERATION FINALE | Final Trailer | MGM
(duration 2:14)

Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:28 am
Site Admin

Quote:
As far back as 1933, Lestchinsky had been accused by both Latvia and Germany of spreading false atrocity propaganda. Germany had actually expelled him for telling atrocity lies. In November of 1933, the Jewish Telegraph Agency reported:

"The anti-Semitic Latvian newspaper, Lattvis, continues to agitate for the expulsion of Jacob Lestchinsky, correspondent of the New York Jewish Daily Forward, from Latvia on the ground that he has been spreading atrocity propaganda against Latvia." (here)

With neither investigation nor confirmation, Lestchinsky's claim of "6 million dead Jews"™ was immortalized with a headline in the Jewish-owned New York Times of January 8, 1945. The most "prestigious" newspaper in the world thus gave a HUGE boost to a big lie.

Aside from Lestchinsky being a known Communist liar, there is another problem with the story. You see, none of the major concentration camps had even been liberated yet! So where did Comrade Lestchinsky get this '6 million' number of dead from? -- source

It's the number they always use. ( 1 2 3 4 )

Quote:
The original claim of the gas chambers of Auschwitz was made in May of 1945 by Joseph Stalin's Jewish-dominated "Extraordinary State Commission", AFTER Germany's unconditional surrender. AGAIN, with neither investigation nor confirmation, Stalin's 'gas chambers' claim was publicized in the Jewish-owned New York Times, the most "prestigious" newspaper in the world. -- source

And that's how easily wartime propaganda is quickly elevated to "fact"! All because "I read it in the New York Times!"

The primary key is to have control of the press, or at least an important part of it. Another key is knowing the public has no way to verify the story. Once the story is released, it takes on a life of its own, as it is amplified and gains credibility in the parroting network ( 1 2 3 ) that is the human "grapevine" ("I heard it through the grapevine!").

It's truly beyond belief how easily we have all been fooled.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:33 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The last Nazi war crimes suspect facing deportation from the U.S. was taken from his New York City home and spirited early Tuesday morning to Germany, the White House said.

The deportation of the 95-year-old former concentration camp guard, Jakiw Palij, came 25 years after investigators first confronted him about his World War II past and he admitted lying to get into the U.S., claiming he spent the war as a farmer and factory worker. -- source

This is another kind of "crime against humanity" that Jewish sociopaths get away with because of their Holocaust Lie. They persecute elderly war veterans who did nothing more than loyally serve their country like the Korean or Vietnam war veterans of America. In fact, it is worse than that, as both Korea and Vietnam were unnecessary immoral wars based on profound lies and monetary gain, while Germany fought a legitimate war for its own self-defense and survival.

The Jewish people are simply persecuting Germans, which is racist, discriminatory, and anti-Aryan. The hypocrisy is off the charts, given how Jews constantly claim they are persecuted by racist, discriminatory anti-Semites. Deception, manipulation, shamelessness, lack of responsibility, hypocrisy, lack of empathy, vengefulness — all the characteristics of sociopaths are present in the group behavior of the Jews.

This has got to stop.

The Holocaust is a lie, a con-game perpetrated on the world by Jewish con-artists. They are still milking it for all they can 79 years after WW2 started. That war, like WW1, was literally orchestrated behind the scenes by Jewish sociopaths and their sociopathic minions (like Churchill and Roosevelt). Hitler and the Nazis understood this and had the integrity to fight against it, to actually oppose the New/Jew World Order by both actions and words. Unfortunately, by targeting German civilians in the most odious of war crimes (indiscriminate firebombing of German cities), the Jewish forces prevailed. Sociopathy won the war and has dominated the world ever since.

Quote:
THE RULE OF the Talmudic Jew in modern times is nearly one of an absolute monarch of a country. The Jews, through their complete domination of world finance and banking — through their malignant monopoly of the mass media of America, Britain, France, Canada and other Western powers — through their influential and vast network of subversive “lobby groups” — through their dominion over the courts and law profession in general — not to mention their pernicious presence inside the highest levels of government of the most powerful countries — have thus taken full control of the entire planet, as was foretold in ancient Jewish religious texts. -- source

Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:54 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
For God's sake, David, if you can't find the evidence, do what the others do - invent the evidence! -- @38:40 in the video below

David Irving was told by his publisher's agent that his book on Hitler (Hitler's War) needed 15 pages on the Holocaust to be successfully published. But in all his years of research on Hitler using original German documents, no evidence ever turned up supporting the Holocaust, not even in the most secret and encrypted reports originating from the concentration camps. There was no mention of anyone being gassed, despite detailed counts of all deaths in the camps! But Irving's agent made it very clear that for the book to be published, support for the Holocaust Lie was mandatory.

David Irving, a man of integrity (just like Hitler), refused.

Irving was essentially forced to create his own publishing company in order to get his book published, which was no easy task. That illustrates the power and influence the Jews have over the media, which they use to enforce their Holocaust Lie.

There is no better illustration of how this Jewish deception works. It's astounding, actually.

David Irving - The Biggest Lie
(duration 1:53:51)

Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:33 pm
Site Admin

This picture is used by brainwashed fools to prove to people that the Holocaust really happened:

Let me help you understand what you are looking at in this picture. These men are in very poor condition, from lack of food, lack of medical care, or maybe from some kind of wasting disease, like typhus, cholera, or dysentery. They are weak and dying. Despite their dismal condition, they have been ordered from their bunks, had their clothing removed, and asked to stand outside in formation naked so that a photographer can take their picture.

Who would treat the horribly sick and dying so cruelly?

It wasn't the Germans, dear reader. It was the Allies!

This picture was taken after the camp was "liberated". It was done explicitly for propaganda purposes by the Allies, to subject the public to a powerful "shock and awe" type trauma. A story of fabricated Holocaust atrocities would accompany the photo, and in their traumatized state, the public would unthinkingly accept the fake story without question.

Yes, those poor, sick, and dying men were used by the Allies for purposes of psychological warfare against the public. Against you and me. To fool us. Forever.

Are you angry yet?

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:15 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Sefton Delmer was the guy the British put in charge of Black Propaganda (lying). In September 1940, Delmer was recruited by the Political Warfare Executive (PWE), to organize black propaganda broadcasts to Nazi Germany as part of a psychological warfare campaign. -- source

There was an environment of lying in place during WW2. Wars are fomented and orchestrated by sociopaths, so it is only natural that they would create an environment of lying to better manipulate events for their benefit. Rumors of people being gassed by Germans in concentration camps were started by the British war machine even though there was no doubt that the rumors were totally false. British intelligence insiders knew they were false, but the ignorant and gullible public didn't know it! The Jewish sociopath leaders were quick to build upon these rumors for their benefit, even if they knew how false they were. Sociopaths don't care about truth. They care about power and control.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:02 pm
Site Admin

Dang it! Have I been conned? Is this picture a fake?

-- source

The picture above from this post is claimed to be a fabrication at this site. The claim is that the emaciated cadaver that appears to almost be floating was added in. Or was it?

I decided to do a little more research on the Internet to see what I could learn, remembering to question everything and dismiss nothing.

It looks like a series of pictures was made by the U.S. Army at Dachau after the camp was "liberated" (i.e. taken over by the U.S. Army). A re-enactment or demonstration of the cremation process was photographed for propaganda purposes, using camp workers who posed as directed by the U.S. Army photographer.

Here are two other pictures in the series using the same team of actors or demonstrators.

-- source

-- source

It doesn't look to me like the cadaver was added in, as it appears to be the same cadaver in all three photos. However, the source for the second photo says the cadaver is fake:

Quote:
This is a posed photo, taken by the American military at Dachau, after the camp was liberated. The corpse in the photo is a dummy which was used to illustrate how the bodies were put into the ovens. It is implied in the exhibit that burning the corpses proves “systematic mass murder” at Dachau. -- source

I don't believe that! Where are you going to find a convincing concentration camp dummy? Why bother trying to find one when the camp is full of typhus victims, meaning real concentration camp cadavers? However, I do believe these are posed photos by the U.S. Army taken explicitly for propaganda purposes.

When it comes to the Holocaust Lie, uncovering the truth is no easy task.

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:53 am
Site Admin

Let's learn about the real Auschwitz.

Quote:
Reichsfuehrer-SS Heinrich Himmler announced the plan to establish a POW camp at Auschwitz on April 27, 1940. ...it opened on June 14, 1940 with the arrival of 728 prisoners of the Polish resistance transferred from Tarnow. -- source

Auschwitz was built as a POW camp! Prisoner Of War. It was never designed as a "death camp" for Jews. It is ludicrous to even imply it was, but that is a fundamental part of the Jewish con known as The Holocaust™.

POWs were put to work. In exchange, they had food, shelter, clothing, and medical care. This was entirely reasonable and well within the minimum guidelines set out by the Geneva Convention of 1929. So Auschwitz was a POW camp and a mandatory labor camp.

Quote:
Auschwitz was designated a Class 1 camp (similar to Dachau). This was the highest class, where common criminals and political agitators had a good chance for release. The aim was reform, re-education and rehabilitation. Former Auschwitz Museum Director Franciszek Piper wrote that 1,500 prisoners were released from Auschwitz, but that doesn't include those who were transferred elsewhere and then released. The Arbeit Macht Frie slogan on the gate was only used at Class 1 camps, where labor did indeed bring freedom. It was not a cruel irony. -- source

Yes, it's the Jews who call the "Work Makes You Free" slogan a cruel irony, as they want you to buy into their unbelievable Holocaust Lie where Auschwitz was presented as an industrialized death camp where four million Jews were gassed to death! The Holocaust Lie is the Big Lie Hitler warned us about that the Jews typically employ.

The Germans are an efficient and practical people. Although war was declared by England on September 3, 1939, there was not a lot of fighting going on yet by April 27, 1940. Even so, well equipped and practical POW camps were being prepared by the German government. Contrast this with the Americans, who built POW camps on the fly by simply fencing off open land and packing in POWs like cattle. Unlike the Germans, Americans provided no shelter, no heat, no plumbing, and almost no food and water. American POW camps were real death camps, where German POWs succumbed to starvation, the elements, and untreated epidemic diseases like typhus. German POW camps were luxurious in comparison, except at the end of the war when the German infrastructure collapsed due to massive Allied bombing and the camps could no longer be supplied.

Auschwitz front gate

Oops, I mean...

Auschwitz front gate

Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 47  Next