Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
Quote:
The House Committee on Foreign Affairs unanimously passed a measure on Thursday that would give the Trump administration power to decide how to punish U.S. companies that engage in or promote boycotts of Israel — including through criminal penalties. -- source

American companies have the right to boycott anyone they want, except when it is Israel. How does that equate to equality and freedom? Why is Israel so protected? How can Israel get American lawmakers to pass such laws that are clearly against American interests and American law (the U.S. Constitution)? Who really runs America anyway?

Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:10 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Another September diary entry, following a demand from Washington that more German housing be turned over to Jews, summed up his feelings:

“Evidently the virus started by Morgenthau and Baruch of a Semitic revenge against all Germans is still working. Harrison (a U.S. State Department official) and his associates indicate that they feel German civilians should be removed from houses for the purpose of housing Displaced Persons. There are two errors in this assumption. First, when we remove an individual German we punish an individual German, while the punishment is — not intended for the individual but for the race.

Furthermore, it is against my Anglo-Saxon conscience to remove a person from a house, which is a punishment, without due process of law. In the second place, Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews, who are lower than animals.” -- source

General George Patton was very much aware of the Jewish influence directing the American post-war effort. While "the Swedish Jew" Eisenhower was illegally killing off surrendering German soldiers in open-air pens through starvation and exposure in an act of Semitic revenge, Patton was committed to "due process of law". The contrast couldn't be more stark, which is why the Jewish cabal infecting the American military felt obligated to eliminate Patton with an "accident". Patton's assassination kept the momentum going for the Semitic revenge, which would reach its zenith with the Nuremberg Tribunal and the hanging of a large portion of the German military leadership for war crimes that were entirely fabricated by the very same Jewish cabal. We know these fabrications today as the Holocaust.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:57 pm
Site Admin

After the war, the Jewish Holocaust cheerleaders claimed 4 million innocent Jews were gassed to death at Auschwitz by the evil Nazis on Hitler's orders.

In fact, no Jews were ever gassed to death at Auschwitz. None.

Once you see how the whole story is a lie, a con-game to extort money out of Germany and other countries, as well as grant the Jews a special status and special treatment — well, you understand why the Jews have been so reviled throughout history and expelled from almost every country they tried to con.

Quote:
The official story is that the small vents in the roof allowed Zyklon B pellets to be poured into the chamber below, thus "gassing" the victims locked inside.

However, air photos taken by U.S. reconnaissance planes in 1944, not released until 1993, reveal a peaked roof with two one-meter high chimneys over the two cremation furnaces, no vents or holes over the alleged gas chamber, and no large chimney. It was then admitted that the Soviets changed the roof, cut the holes and built the chimney in 1947; in other words, the Museum went along with the lie until they were found out, and even afterward.

For years the Museum staff used fake photos to pass the reconstructed gas chamber off as original. Only recently did they erect a sign outside of the crematorium showing the post-war changes that were made to the building interior. -- source

The boldness and daring of the Holocaust lie is precisely what Hitler is talking about in Mein Kampf when he points out the Jewish habit of resorting to "the Big Lie". The Jewish religion is a religion created and nourished by sociopaths, and big lies are central to its design. That includes such whoppers as "Jews are God's Chosen People". Only the mind of a sociopath would paint his group as superior to all other groups.

The deceit and manipulation inherent in the Jewish religion is reflected in the deceit and manipulation found in the Jewish Holocaust hoax. The Holocaust is a con, just like the Jewish religion. Both are "of, by, and for" the sociopaths that infest the upper levels of Judaism and the criminal state of Israel.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:16 pm
Site Admin

See if you can find all the sociopathic traits exhibited by the Jewish effort to re-write information in the on-line media.

By the way, I'm betting this video will be censored before too long. This is the future we can expect under Israeli control.

Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew
(duration 14:15)

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:31 am
Site Admin

World War II is critical to understanding the machinations of the Jewish power structure that controls our world.

Quote:
It was not a war between Germany and the Allies, it was a war between Germany and the Jewish powers who controlled the Allied governments and their media, using both to propagandize the Allied populace into fearing and hating the German people. -- @ 3:07:44 video below

The global public was literally deceived and manipulated by an uncaring, unfeeling, irresponsible, shameless, and criminal minority to believe in a matrix of lies.

Quote:
With the Hollywood movie industry and the majority of US television networks, newspaper and publishing houses Jewish owned, for nearly 70 years the demonization of Adolf Hitler has been almost relentless. -- @ 3:09:10 video below

It is relentless to this day, not because it is true, but because it is untrue. It cannot survive even a minority of people openly questioning and investigating the true history of our past, as historical revisionists attempt to do. So the brainwashing and programming must be constantly reinforced in the public mind to maintain the illusion of righteousness and honor, when in fact both are completely absent.

The section on Jewish treatment of animals, followed by the Jewish practice of murdering (blood sacrifice) non-Jewish children is disturbingly shocking. It is hard to believe that such practices have been successfully kept so secret from the general public. However, once you are aware of such practices, you suddenly understand why so many pogroms against Jews have occurred throughout their long history. What non-sociopath would tolerate such inhuman activities, all in the name God and culture?

Adolf Hitler vs The Jew World Order: The REAL reason behind WWII
(duration 3:46:26)

This video will be censored in the future, I can almost guarantee it. Anything pointing to the threat of Jewish tyranny over non-Jews always is.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 am
Site Admin

I got to watch the X-Files episode Kaddish last night for probably the fourth time in my life. This time, unlike the other three times, I saw things with totally different eyes.

Kaddish revolves around the legend from the Kabbalah of the Golem. What struck me was the subtle and not-so-subtle Jewish propaganda scattered everywhere in the episode. The typical stereotype of the Jew-hating goy "just trying to get the truth out there" by printing anti-Semitic brochures is like a slap in the face now. And if that's not direct enough for you, he has a Nazi flag hanging on his wall. Everything is there to reinforce the brainwashing we have received since birth of the innocent persecuted Jew, the hate-filled goyim, the evil Nazis, and the horrible Holocaust story.

Little did I know how Jewish the whole X-Files series was! I should have known it already, given its Hollywood / television media origins, both dominated by Jews, but I never noticed it before. That too was a revelation, that I had seen this episode three times in the past and never made the connection. Why had I never noticed? Because I always took the veracity of the Jewish theater for granted! Now I am more aware that it is a trick, a scam, a deception, a manipulation. I notice how the mind control is accomplished, how clever the techniques, and how sublime the results. It's like Plato's cave, with the Jews projecting the story, and the non-Jews soaking it all in as if it were reality.

X-Files 'Kaddish' Compilation
(duration 4:15)

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:18 pm
Site Admin

The Holocaust is practically the Jewish religion nowadays. Or rather, making sure the Holocaust is our religion too.

Quote:
After the Holocaust, the common excuse given by German soldiers was “I was just following orders.” Leni Riefenstahl, a German director who made films for Adolf Hitler, argued her case along different lines – that she was unaware of Hitler’s atrocities towards the Jews. After the Holocaust, she defended her movies as factual documentaries without any perspective, saying that they were not propaganda films that glorified Nazis. It’s unlikely, however, that her claims of ignorance about the situation with the Jews were truthful. If she was ignorant, it was by choice, but more likely she knew about the situation and chose not to act on it. -- source

Damn these cursed Jews! Everything has to be twisted to fit their monstrous Holocaust Lie!

No German was aware of "Hitler’s atrocities towards the Jews", because Hitler was not behind any atrocities towards the Jews! 99% of Jewish atrocity claims are pure invention by Jewish sociopaths, who twist and stretch the truth until it is no longer recognizable.

Leni Riefenstahl did exactly what she claimed — she made "factual documentaries without any perspective", meaning without any intended bias. She documented the Nazi era, her living environment, on film! She was indeed "ignorant" of the Jewish situation, because the Jewish situation as exaggerated by the Jews is a LIE.

And yes, German soldiers obeyed orders. So did English soldiers, Russian soldiers, and American soldiers. All American soldiers are totally brainwashed to obey orders. I've lived among them nearly all my life, and there is no question that they are programmed to obey orders without question. Wanna bet that Israeli soldiers are brainwashed to obey orders too?

Leni Riefenstahl -- source

Quote:
What kind of antisemite was Leni Riefenstahl? -- By Jacob Shamsian

Jacob Shamsian is a Jew, and not surprisingly, a pro-Semite. As a pro-Semite, he's going to condemn all anti-Semites in the most severe way that he can. That's how he discriminates. That's how he practices hate crime. That's how he rolls, like 80% of the rest of the Jews. It's what they do. It's always Jews against anyone who criticizes them, who points out their crimes, or who exposes their monumental hypocrisy.

Jews that do this are beginning to disgust me.

Jacob Shamsian. Strike out "Jealousy" and replace with "Any anti-Semite"

Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:11 am
Site Admin

If you are against the Jews because of their race, that is racism.

If you are against the Jews because of their criminal behavior, that is justice.

The Jewish sociopaths twist that second statement around, as sociopaths tend to do, to read "If you are against the Jews because of their criminal behavior, that too is racism." Of course, they don't state that directly, but they reflect it by their actions. That is why anyone critical of Jews, Israel, or the false history of the Holocaust is quickly called an anti-Semite, which is an accusation of racism.

Former Israeli politician says anti-Semitism accusation a "trick" to deflect criticism of Israel
(duration 1:21)

Video clip from the Amy Goodman interview with former Israeli Minister of Education Shulamit Aloni on Democracy Now, August 14, 2002.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:21 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
In this fifth and final part, I wish to address once again the issue of the biblical root of Jewishness, by arguing that the psychopathic behavior of Israel—understood both as a national state and as an international organized community—is the end result of the psychopathic “personality” of the Jewish God portrayed in the Bible. -- source

That's not exactly the correct cause and effect.

The psychopathic behavior of Israel comes from the sociopathic leaders of Israel. The psychopathic personality of the Jewish God portrayed in the Bible came from the sociopathic leaders of early Judaism. The founders of the Jewish religion modelled their God in their own sociopathic image. In effect, it all comes from the psychology of sociopaths.

Because sociopathy is rewarded by both the Jewish religion and the Israeli state, there is a strong selection pressure favoring the proliferation of sociopathic genes in the Jewish gene pool. This is magnified further by the Jewish requirement to marry within the religious group. This "inbreeding" within the extended Jewish family keeps the percentage of sociopaths higher than in most other groups. The end result over many generations is a highly sociopathic group. While sociopaths may be 2% of the human population, I would not be surprised to learn that sociopaths make up 10% to 20% of the Jewish population.

If you think sociopaths are a dangerous sub-group within humanity, imagine it being five to ten times worse within the Jewish sub-group.
:shock:

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:01 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“I call on the Muslim world, Christian world, all democratic and liberal states, non-governmental organizations, media members to act against Israel,” he added.

The Turkish president then likened the actions of the Tel Aviv regime to the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler’s “pure race” policies.

“There is no difference between Hitler's Aryan race obsession and Israel's mentality that regard[s] Jews as the sole owners of these holy lands. The spirit of Hitler who dragged the world to a great disaster has re-emerged among some administrators in Israel,” Erdogan pointed out. -- source

It appears someone else also sees the extreme hypocrisy of the Israeli leaders. Yes, they act just like the Hitler we have been falsely taught to condemn by the Jews.

Hypocrites. Liars. In a word, sociopaths.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 65  Next