Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
The usual criticism of Hitler early on is that he rearmed Germany in violation of the 1919 Treaty of Versailles. What is never mentioned is that the treaty required all signing nations to reduce their arms to minimal levels, with Germany required to do so first. Germany complied and waited patiently for the other nations to follow suit, including their powerful neighbor France, but the other nations did not reduce their arms! Hitler correctly reasoned that if the other nations did not comply, the treaty was invalid, and Germany had every right to rearm to a level necessary to defend itself against its powerful neighbors. In effect, all the other nations had already broken the treaty before Germany broke it.

Quote:
Simply put - Section I, Article 8 of the Versailles Treaty was not respected by anyone but Germany. -- source

Once again, we see how the sociopath leaders of the Allied forces accused their opposition (Hitler) of their own malfeasance.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:59 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In fact, Hitler took the practice of politics-as-an-art vastly beyond anything imagined by the Iron Chancellor (Otto von Bismarck) -- to the extent, indeed, where he could, in an unguarded moment, style himself 'the greatest actor in Europe'. With no immodesty, he might have added that he was also the greatest theatrical impresario, the most daring playwright, and the cleverest stage manager on the inter-war political scene. -- Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, page 43

Here we have another example of the brainwashing and simple-mindedness that the author Frederic Spotts displays towards Hitler. Actors are bad. They are deceptive and manipulative. They are egotistical and arrogant. They cannot make good leaders. So by painting Hitler as an actor, Spotts condemns Hitler once again in a seemingly justifiable way.

But wait! While "actor" can mean a person who pretends to be someone he is not, it can also mean a prime mover responsible for setting events into action. Could it be this meaning Hitler had in mind when he "styled" himself, "with no immodesty", the greatest actor in Europe? Was Hitler simply observing the reality that he was at the center of changes to the existing political world order in Europe? Is Spotts simply a biased fool who cannot understand Hitler's meaning due to his brainwashing? Or am I a biased fool who cannot show proper respect for the academic credentials and learned authority of author Frederic Spotts?

Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:33 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Scotland Yard was given the names of British agents who allegedly murdered the Nazi Rudolf Hess in the infamous Spandau Prison but was advised by prosecutors not to pursue its investigations, according to a newly-released police report.

Written two years after Hess’s death in 1987, the classified document outlines a highly-sensitive inquiry into the claims of a British surgeon who had once treated Adolf Hitler’s deputy that, rather than taking his own life, the elderly Nazi was killed on British orders to preserve wartime secrets. -- source

Rudolf Hess is a key component ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) to understanding the truth about Hitler. That's why Hess was locked away for 46 years in virtual solitary confinement, and that's why the British intelligence services murdered Hess when he was 93 years old and still locked up in Spandau prison, the only prisoner in the entire complex for 21 years! What are the "wartime secrets" that are so important that an elderly, helpless prisoner has to be clandestinely killed?

How about that Hitler was a compassionate, dedicated leader totally devoted to the well-being of his people? That Hitler was not a psychopath at all, but Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt were? That Hitler worked tirelessly to end the senseless war by making dozens of legitimate peace offers? That the Allies, especially Churchill, refused to even entertain any of those peace offerings, and were stubbornly intent on total war and the annihilation of the German people (a long-time Jewish goal). That the Holocaust story is complete propaganda designed to vilify the Germans? That the real war crimes of WW2 were actually committed almost exclusively by the Allies? That the Allies were actually the bad guys, and the Nazis were actually the good guys? That sociopaths run our planet, and that Hitler was one of the first leaders to successfully challenge their evil sociopathic world model, and thus had to be totally discredited?

Quote:
The unannounced arrival of Hess in Britain was one of the strangest incidents of the Second World War and remains the subject of extensive debate about its motivation, including whether it was an ill-judged attempt to unseat Winston Churchill by enlisting aristocrats with Nazi sympathies. -- source

:face: Oh, of course, that's the reason, a plot to unseat Churchill. That excuse is just a limited hangout to continue hiding the real secrets.

The extent of the deception is beyond the imagination of the average man, and that's why it works.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:17 pm
Site Admin

This is how it's done, folks. This is how people police themselves to support their own brainwashing.

It was widely reported in the western press that Hitler had "snubbed" black athlete Jessie Owens after his victory in the 1936 Olympics . The intent was to paint Hitler as a racist.

Quote:
Owens himself confirmed that the “snub” story is a hoax, stating, "When I passed the Chancellor, he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour (Hitler) in Germany." Years later, in his autobiography, Owens again clarified, "Hitler didn’t snub me - it was FDR who snubbed me. The president didn’t even send me a telegram." -- source

The public never got the news, because the press was owned by the Jews. But some people knew the truth, and even they dragged their feet about setting things straight.

Quote:
"... a veteran sports reporter in Germany has come forward to claim that, though Hitler did indeed leave the stadium after the race, it was not before shaking Owens' hand.

Siegfried Mischner, 83, claims that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Fuehrer doing just that.

Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s.

Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: 'That was one of my most beautiful moments.'

Mischner said: 'It was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand.'

'The predominating opinion in post-war Germany was that Hitler had ignored Owens.'

'We therefore decided not to report on the photo. The consensus was that Hitler had to continue to be painted in a bad light in relation to Owens.' Mischner, who went on to write a book about the 1936 Olympics, said other journalists were with him on the day that Owens produced the photo and they too did not report on it.

'Owens was disappointed,' he said. 'He shook his head disapprovingly. The press then was very obedient. I can make no excuses, but no one wanted to be the one to make Hitler the monster look good.'

'All my colleagues are dead, Owens is dead. I thought this was the last chance to set the record straight. I have no idea where the photo is or even if it exists still.' (here) -- source

"The press then was very obedient."

Well that's only gotten worse. The press is totally controlled today.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:17 am
Site Admin

Official history condemns Hitler for the invasion of Russia, claiming he betrayed his Russian allies in a psychopathic conspiracy of hate and world conquest. The truth, of course, is just the opposite. It was Stalin who betrayed his German allies in a psychopathic conspiracy of hate and world conquest. Or at least Stalin was on the verge of doing so, and Hitler found out about it and had no choice but to attack first, as it was his only possible defense.

From a book review by Thomas Titura published on April 30, 2003, reviewing "Stalin's Other War: Soviet Grand Strategy 1939-1941", by Albert Weeks, Rowman & Littlefield, 2003, paperback:

Thomas Titura wrote:
In his latest book, Professor Albert Weeks presents the reader with an analysis of a large amount of newly discovered secret information contained in documents from formerly closed Soviet archives. The documents reveal that Stalin was planning to wage offensive war against Germany and, in fact, the West as a whole as a "windfall" from a second world war.

Among the telltale documents are transcripts of Stalin's famous toast to graduates of the Soviet military academies, May 5, 1941.

An even more important document is from the Soviet General Staff. It is a war plan drawn up against Germany. It calls outright for a pre-emptive strike against German forces. The document, titled "Considerations of the Plan for the Strategic Deployment of the Armed forces of the Soviet Union in Case of War with Germany and its Allies," is dated May 15, 1941.

The document was prepared by General, later Marshal, A. Vasilievsky, Deputy Head of the Operations Department of the Soviet General Staff (Stavka), and presented to Stalin by Commissar of Defense S. Timoshenko and Chief of the General Staff G. Zhukov. The 15-page document calls explicitly for a pre-emptive strike against German forces. -- source

Note: The website sourced above is no longer in existence. The text was pulled from Google's cached copy of this webpage: http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/03/04/Stalin_plans.html

So too are David Irving's comments quoted below:

Quote:
David Irving comments:

Well, well. So Stalin's notorious speech of May 5, 1941, delivered to his generals at the Frunse Acdemy in Moscow, the existence of which I first revealed in my book Hitler's War in 1975, is finally accepted to have happened.

In it, Stalin described his coming war against western Europe as a foregone conclusion. Three Soviet generals who were present described independently what he had said to German interrogators a few months later, and these interrogation reports are in German foreign ministry archives.

Without asking me, Wolf Jobst Siedler, publisher of the Ullstein edition of my Hitler biography Hitler und seine Feldherren, cut the whole passage out of the German edition, fearing to anagonize the Soviets (he even feared a libel writ from Moscow!). Justifying his action, Siedler wrote to me that the speech was completely unknown to German historians he had consulted. Well, what would he expect?

Interestingly, the May 1941 speech is correctly summarised in the Soviet (Russian language) edition of Marshal Zhukov's memoirs, but is omitted from the German and other foreign editions.

I banned further sale of the book in Germany forthwith. In the long run, Real History is what matters, not an author's royalties. -- source

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:48 am
Site Admin

More information "exonerating" Hitler for the invasion of Russia, which was a defensive action Hitler only took by necessity, as he had no desire to fight a two-front war due to Germany's WW1 experience.

Mark Weber On Why Hitler Invaded the Soviet Union
(duration 55:39)

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:32 am
Site Admin

Frederic Spotts does what most Hitler "scholars" do -- he parrots what all the other scholars say. He is just a parrot making the same noises as all the other parrots. David Irving doesn't do this; he goes to the original sources and draws his own conclusions based on the hard evidence. Of course, the mainstream Hitler scholars condemn Irving, because he makes them look bad by uncovering the truth. Well, the truth is that they are bad, and Frederic Spotts is one of the bad ones.

Spotts spends a good deal of time parroting what others have said about Hitler's public speeches. He doesn't give any real evidence, he just quotes other "authorities". The problem is that their assessments are baseless. All you have to do is listen to Hitler's speeches to realize that the parrots are simply blowing hot air.

Here are some examples of what Spotts says concerning Hitler's speeches (from Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics, pages 46 - 49):

• His aim was less to deal with concrete issues -- those he invented or twisted as he pleased...
  • Nothing was spontaneous.
  • Nothing was left to chance. According to Goebbels, he rehearsed entire passages as if he were an actor going on stage.
  • Care was taken to see that the hall was always over-filled.
  • Yet Hitler's technique has routinely been characterized as little more than rabble-rousing, hysterical, scarcely grammatical ranting, and some post-war film clips have been doctored to highlight this impression.
  • He was invariably his own speechwriter.
  • And the substance itself? The stock themes -- the evil of the Versailles Treaty, the threat of Bolshevism, the wickedness of the Jews, liberals and the Weimar Republic -- mattered little.
  • The emptiness of his message must not be overdone.
  • At another time, in another place, the oratory would not have worked.
  • They (Hitler's critics) noted that he did not make an attempt to persuade through logical argument, but rather induced a mood akin to inebriation which unleashed primitive passions.
  • Another trait sometimes remarked upon was a perceived sexual undertone both in the speeches and in the response of the audience.
  • Others found a sado-masochistic undertone with Hitler's relationship with his audiences.

How dishonest! Having listened to many of Hitler's speeches, I am appalled by this character assassination. Hitler always dealt with concrete issues of the highest importance. The "stock themes" Spotts listed were highly relevant and mattered a great deal. Hitler's message was never empty. His oratory still works today and is remarkably as relevant and accurate as it was over 80 years ago! There's no inebriation or sexual / sado-masochistic undertones. There is logic, reason, relevant substance, honesty, sincerity, truth, and genuine empathy in his speeches. Spotts is politically correct by parroting the other parrots, but he is so wrong that it is pathetic.

Hitler Speeches with accurate English subtitles
(duration 10:13)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 pm
Site Admin

Here's what happens to a capable mind when it is inundated with propaganda and other false information: it becomes the know-it-all critic of one of the most lied-about leaders of all time, shamelessly twisting truths to paint a great leader as a lowly idiot. It makes for one of those moments when I am ashamed of my species.

This is just more brainwashing in support of our existing brainwashing. It is so full of holes that it isn't even worth debunking. So let's just believe that Hitler was an idiot moron and go about our merry way slaving for the ruling sociopaths.

Top 10 Mistakes by Hitler Proving He Was An Idiot — TopTenzNet
(duration 15:01)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:52 pm
Site Admin

From the list above:

• He was invariably his own speechwriter.

An attribute of a truly great man becomes a criticism in the hands of Frederic Spotts. We have sociopaths like Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama who require teams of speechwriters so that they won't say the wrong thing and reveal their defective psychology. They are puppets, fake leaders, deceptions in government. Hitler was the real deal. He said the right things because he was right, because he did not have a defective psychology. He didn't have to play games. He could speak with integrity, with honesty, and spontaneously without any problems, because he had empathy. He saw himself as one of his people. He wanted for Germany what they wanted -- a good life, freedom, peace, and purpose. He worked tirelessly to bring those things to the German people and succeeded brilliantly, until the international ruling sociopaths decided to stop him.

You see, freedom to choose your own words and express them openly is not what international ruling sociopaths want. They don't want independent speechwriters out there. They want silent slaves. Hitler would not comply, so he was eliminated.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:10 pm
Site Admin

"If any man deserved the Nobel Peace Prize, it's Rudolf Hess." -- David Irving, @9:50

Irving has researched Rudolf Hess far more thoroughly than any living historian. His conclusion is that Hess was a very good man, in fact, an exceptionally good man. Churchill, an exceptionally bad man, made sure the real Hess and his good actions would never be known to the world. Churchill, the sociopath, did this to support his own deceptive public image as England's savior. In fact, Churchill was just the opposite, a war-monger responsible for England's near-destruction.

So Hitler's number two man, a man who had supported Hitler from the beginning, a man who went to prison at Hitler's side where he helped Hitler write Mein Kampf, was an exceptionally good man. Does it make sense that Hitler, "the world's most evil man", would have one of the world's most exceptionally good men as his number two? Does it make sense that Hess, an exceptionally good man, would work so long and hard for "the world's most evil man"?

No. What does make sense is that two exceptionally good men worked together for the good of their nation. Hitler was never "the world's most evil man". That's BS propaganda that we have been brainwashed with by sociopaths like Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt, and their supporting Jewish cabal. It's the same Jewish cabal that arranged for Obama to receive the Nobel Peace Prize for nothing. It was done to reinforce the brainwashing of the public so that they would continue to believe the BS propaganda that constantly flows from these eternal deceivers. They painted Hitler as "the world's most evil man", when in fact Hitler was the opposite, one of the few non-sociopathic leaders sincerely fighting for the common good.

We have been massively duped by the real forces of evil directing our world.

David Irving Discusses Rudolf Hess - November, 2013 - Part 6
(duration 30:29)

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 65  Next