Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
“My old boss, former British Prime Minister David Cameron, thought Obama was one of the most narcissistic, self-absorbed people he'd ever dealt with,” Hilton said. “Obama never listened to anyone, always thought he was smarter than every expert in the room, and treated every meeting as an opportunity to lecture everyone else.” -- source

Of course Obama is like that. He's a sociopath! He's got the narcissism. He's got the superiority complex. He's got the inherent selfishness. He has no genuine empathy for others. He feels no genuine shame for his actions, and takes no genuine responsibility for them either. He deceives and manipulates in the pursuit of power and control over others. Put it all together, and what have you got?

S O C I O P A T H .

Mia Pope was giving us the straight dope on Obama ( 1 2 ). Why don't we believe her?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"Hopefully one day, I'll help others see that they are not alone in valuing life." -- @ 16:13 in the video below

How are normal people affected by the sociopathy of our leaders?

You might think that the psychology of our leaders has no impact on you, but this is an incredibly naive belief. Every one of us is immersed in the effects of that diseased psychology. Our attitudes towards freedom, government, money, truth, 9/11, Hitler, the Holocaust, and so much more are directly the result of our sociopathic culture. It is especially obvious in the soldier who speaks in the video below. Can you see it in him? Can you see it in yourself?

WikiLeaks' Collateral Murder: U.S. Soldier Ethan McCord
(duration 17:21)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:35 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Patton represented the true spirit of America, a spirit that the Elite wanted to strangle and degrade, strangulation and degradation that is going on till today, strangulation that has brought the US public to its knees. He was upright and honorable, hated intrigue, stood for justice, was fearless, and wanted to be on the attack against wrongdoing no matter how powerful the wrongdoers were. In so doing he was inviting death. The Elite wants to rule a world comprising of individuals who are afraid of them, will obey their orders, will not think, will not question, will be selfish and will work against fellow humans for the ruling Elite. Integrity and clarity of thought are the greatest foes of the Elite and must be destroyed. Fear and mental confusion are two very important weapons of the Elite. Patton was clear headed because he had integrity and because he never feared death. -- source

You can substitute the word "sociopaths" in place of every instance of the word "Elite" in the above quote, and you will have only augmented the meaning. Sociopaths think they are better than everyone else, and they believe that referring to them as "the Elite" is justified. This attitude is a natural consequence of their deviant psychology, one that lacks empathy. Without empathy, you cannot relate properly to your fellow man, and when you experience how easy it is to deceive and manipulate others, you can't help but feel superior.

Note that Hitler had many of the same qualities as Patton ("upright and honorable, hated intrigue, stood for justice, was fearless, and wanted to be on the attack against wrongdoing no matter how powerful the wrongdoers were"), and the "Elites" dealt with Hitler in the same manner that they dealt with General George S. Patton. Only with Hitler, the sociopaths had a much harder time removing him.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 am
Site Admin

It's interesting to listen to David Icke talk about reptilians, because he is talking about sociopaths at the same time. The traits he attributes to reptilian bloodlines are the same as the traits sociopaths inherit from their sociopath ancestors. Were the first reptilians to breed with humans a sociopathic race? Clearly, they were sexual predators, which is highly characteristic of sociopaths.

At around 48:00, Icke talks about how reptilians lack empathy.

At around 56:00, Icke talks about the use of hierarchy by reptilians for purposes of control.

At around 1:05:00, Icke notes the reptilian focus on the pursuit of power and control.

Icke is describing the same thing as me when I talk about sociopaths. I came at it from the science of psychology, while he came at it via ancient symbolism and secret societies. And we converge on the very same things.

Coincidence? I think not.

David Icke Historical Evidence About The Royal Reptilian Bloodlines
(duration 1:08:32)

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:02 am
Site Admin

Quote:
That's the creative person's dillema -- creating wondrous technologies but at the same time risking that these technologies be stolen/used against humanity by clinical psychopaths. Perhaps it would be wise to just stop working on those projects until we figure how to deal with psychopaths in power first. -- commenter "Psychopaths"
(source)

Bingo! Give that person a prize!

Addressing the symptoms of sociopaths in power accomplishes nothing of substance as long as sociopaths can rise up again to obtain the reigns of power. The root problem is that sociopaths are in positions of power where they end up leading the rest of humanity into disaster. The solution is simple:

1. Identify the sociopaths
  2. Disqualify sociopaths from positions of power and control

If we could accomplish that, the symptoms of sociopathic leadership would disappear on their own.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
How has Mr Netanyahu responded?

"Over the years, I have been the subject of at least 15 enquiries and investigations," he said in his TV address.

"Some have ended with thunderous police recommendations like those of tonight. All of those attempts resulted in nothing, and this time again they will come to nothing." -- source

This is exactly how a sociopath like Netanyahu would respond to corruption charges. It's all just a game, and Netanyahu boasts how he has won the game the last 15 times in a row. There's no hint of shame at having been caught breaking the law again. There's no hint of taking responsibility for his wrong-doing. There is only the arrogance of his superiority complex. "You can't touch me, I'm too smart for you all." Sociopaths are above the law, don't you know?

I bet you remember wily Bill Clinton, with his famous weasel words "That depends on what your definition of 'is' is." That's also how sociopaths behave when charges are brought against them. You can expect similar game-playing from Netanyahu if he is charged. No shame, no responsibility, and plenty of selfishness and arrogance. Look for it.

"Stupid sheep. I own you. You can't touch me."

Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The advent of the industrial revolution, the invention of a banking system based on usury, and scientific and technological advancements during the past three centuries have had three major consequences. These have made the incredible concentration of wealth in a few hands possible, have led to the construction of increasingly deadly weapons culminating in weapons of mass destruction, and have made it possible to mould the minds of vast populations by application of scientific techniques through the media and control of the educational system.

The wealthiest families on planet earth call the shots in every major upheaval that they cause. Their sphere of activity extends over the entire globe, and even beyond, their ambition and greed for wealth and power knows no bounds, and for them, most of mankind is garbage – “human garbage.” -- source

It's easy to see the mindset of sociopaths in the above observation. The rulers of this world are sociopaths, and it's no accident that their psychology is visible in the recent history of our planet. Most of humanity is a slave species, marching to the drumbeat of the organized sociopaths. It shouldn't be this way, for the sociopaths are few, and the enslaved are many. But the chains of mind control bind us so securely that we don't even see our predicament.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:14 pm
Site Admin

Ismail Abdelirada wrote:
The evolutionary purpose of the psychopath has been fulfilled. From today, he is a deadly liability who threatens to end our evolution by making our air, water and soil too profoundly tainted to support life. His selfishness blinds him; he cannot see or care that even his own children will suffer and die because of what he does today in the name of securing a prosperous future for them. -- source

The evolutionary purpose of the psychopath is indeed finished. The psychopath is now a liability that sabotages the evolutionary process of humanity. Psychopaths must now be identified and managed if humanity is to have any hope of evolving to the next level. Indeed, this may be the test that determines whether or not there will be a next level, or if humanity's fate is to be one of swift extinction. There is no more relevant issue facing our species, in my opinion. I think Ismail might agree.

-- source

Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:52 am
Site Admin

Quote:
How can some people torment and kill animals and call it a “sport?” They must have the same merciless attitude as Canadian pig farmer, hands-on butcher and serial killer, Willy Pickton.

When asked by a Vancouver police interrogator to reveal the locations of the 49 women he’d murdered over his career (some of whose remains were ground up, mixed with pig meat and sold or given away to friends or family), Pickton asked, “Why should I do that?” To which the investigator replied, “For the families. They need to know.”

Willie’s chilling comeback summed up his entire outlook on life, “Not my problem, shit happens.”

Pickton was clearly a sociopath (or psychopath, if you prefer), and so must be those who subscribe to his “shit happens” philosophy. While a lot of folks are pretty unsympathetic about things that don’t directly affect them, hunters (like serial killers) take it a step further, by making bad shit happen to others. -- source

Robert "Willie" Pickton, Canada's worst serial killer, and some of his victims.

Remember, while all serial killers are sociopaths, most sociopaths are not serial killers.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:14 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Psychopaths and sociopaths are both social predators and share the same characteristics of lack or empathy, remorse, or guilt. They don’t take responsibility for their own actions. They disregard social norms and conventions. Laws are for others. They incline towards violence. And, to their core, they’re manipulative and deceitful. -- source

They deceive and manipulate in the pursuit of power and control over others. They have little to no empathy and thus cannot relate to others as equals or truly care about their well being.

The quoted author makes a distinction between sociopaths and psychopaths which I think is in error.

Quote:
Sociopaths generally come from the lower elements in life—poor socio-economic families, poor education, poor health with addiction issues—and they’re highly impulsive, not inclined to plan-out events nor to exhibit much patience. Sociopaths are usually loners with miserable attitudes and are ostracized by society—mostly unemployable. Their emotional level is primitive and they have little fear with the exception of personal injury and dying. Sociopaths can be thought as rudimentary or undeveloped psychopaths that want little to do with society.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, are much more intelligent and mix well in society. They’re usually educated and employed—some holding high degrees, responsible positions, and even elected office. They are generally much healthier than sociopaths and not as prone to substance abuse. Psychopaths are cunning. They’ll plan to the tiniest detail when committing crimes or deceiving others. They’re completely aware of what they’re doing and it’ll always be in their interest, with a focus on minimizing risk to themselves. Psychopaths are slightly more emotional than sociopaths, however these emotions are the destructive ones of hate, disgust, contempt, and revenge. -- source

In my opinion, sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing. It has nothing to do with socio-economic conditions or education. It's all about psychology. Psychology is primarily a product of your genetics, but your environment can also influence your psychology, as many behavioral experiments have demonstrated. Both psychopaths and sociopaths are social predators. I have argued in the past that if any distinction is to be made between psychopaths and sociopaths, it might be the type of prey they pursue. Psychopaths prey on individuals, while sociopaths prey on societal groups. However, this distinction is hardly necessary, as the psychology is the same. Whether the target is primarily one individual at a time or many individuals all at once, the behaviors are the same. So I typically make no distinction between the two labels. I tend to use sociopath because the meaning of psychopath was corrupted by Hollywood films designed to program the public to associate psychopaths with serial killers, thus providing a level of camouflage for the vast majority of sociopaths who aren't serial killers, like the ones that run Hollywood.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 104  Next