Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Quote:
The housekeeping staff was afraid to bend over in his (Bill Clinton’s) presence," Tripp reminisced about her tenure as a White House staffer, describing the former president as "a predator, by pattern." -- source

Well of course Bill Clinton is a predator! Sociopaths are predators. They seek power and control over others. It's at the heart of their psychology, of their world view, and of their definition of personal gratification. It's the same for Trump, Hillary, Kissinger, daddy Bush, sonny-boy Bush, Brzezinski, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Biden, and hundreds of other sociopaths who prowl the halls of power in Washington D.C.

Normal people, meaning people who have empathy for others, are not naturally predators. They tend to be protectors. Like this guy Johnny:

Quote:
Pulled over on the side of I-95, McClure, 27, was approached by a homeless man named Johnny. She was apprehensive at first, but Johnny told her to get back into her car and to lock the doors while he walked to get her help. He went to a nearby gas station, used his last $20 fill a can and brought it back to fill up her car. -- source

The difference between Johnny and Clinton is like the difference between day and night. Or good and evil.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 am
Site Admin

This is quite interesting -- a psychic's perspective on sociopaths! This is a psychic who has a lot of empathy for others, and who has been frequently targeted by sociopaths, so she has a lot of personal experience dealing with sociopaths.

Sociopaths and the Empaths They Love to Hate

Melinda Mae Miller gets a lot of things right in this talk, as we would hope a psychic should. But she has basically done the same thing that I have, connecting the seemingly unrelated dots that are all tied together in reality by the interplay of different human psychological types.

Nice work, Melinda!

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
However, that review assumes Perry’s pumping such lies to have been done out of ignorance, not out of psychopathy and a sheer desire to sell as many books as he can, and otherwise to continue being the enormously successful person that he is. His entire life has been serving as a crucial member of America’s military-industrial complex (the owners of Lockheed Martin etc.), and he has brought enormous profits to them... -- source

What's this? Someone has recognized William J. Perry, strategic nuclear advisor to U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 and U.S. Secretary of Defense under President Bill Clinton, as a psychopath? Do my eyes deceive me?

Quote:
At the very top in America is sheer hypocrisy and psychopathy. That’s not unusual; instead, it’s the general worldwide norm. The U.S. Government under Franklin Delano Roosevelt was an exception to this norm; but, now, the U.S. Government is worse than it has ever been, and it’s becoming yet worse; it’s becoming worse and worse — especially after 9/11. -- source

Whoa, this guy has pretty much got it! Except that the U.S. government under Franklin Delano Roosevelt was NOT an exception, but rather one of the most well hidden and crafty examples of well executed sociopathy in action ever perpetrated on the American people (Pearl Harbor being but one masterful manipulation FDR pulled off).

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:39 am
Site Admin

Who do you trust to tell the truth?

Not politicians.

source

This poll also inversely graphs sociopathy. Why wouldn't it, since sociopaths are among the least likely to tell the truth. The most sociopaths proportionately are found among politicians. Lawyers and bankers are also professions that attract sociopaths. But journalists and pollsters? They control the flow and accuracy of information, which is a lot of power, ripe for manipulation via deception. Sociopaths would find those professions attractive too. The media is controlled by powerful sociopaths at the top of the press hierarchy, and those at the bottom have little choice but to "play the game" or they are out of a job.

If pollsters are inclined to twist the truth, can we even trust this poll? Hmm, question everything, dismiss nothing.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 am
Site Admin

Doug Casey wrote:
Is a police state in the US possible? Absolutely.

That’s because people are essentially the same the world over, regardless of their culture, religion, race, or what-have-you. A certain percentage of them are sociopaths.

There is a standard distribution of sociopaths across time and space. It’s a function of Pareto’s Law, better known as the 80-20 rule. 20% of the people do 80% of the work. Another 20% are responsible for 80% of the crime. 20% of the population always winds up with 80% of the wealth. And so forth, through all areas of human endeavor. This observation can be represented by a bell-shaped curve—a “standard distribution”—with a small minority at each extreme, but the large majority in the middle. The people who will take us to a police state are sociopaths—criminal personalities who don’t respect the liberty or property of others. And sociopaths gravitate towards government, and eventually come to control it.

My view is that 80% of human beings are basically decent, get along, go along types. 20% are what you might call potential trouble sources, that can go either way. But then you take 20% of that 20% and you’re dealing with the sociopaths.

When social conditions reach a certain stage these really bad guys come out from under their rocks and take advantage of the situation. We’re seeing that right now in the US, across the political spectrum. Just as we’ve seen in the past in hundreds of places throughout history. -- source

That's pretty much what I concluded too, independently of Doug Casey. We both agree that about 80% of the population are Followers. In the remaining 20% are the Sociopaths, their Minions, and the Independents that refuse to mindlessly follow the directives of the Sociopaths and their Minions.

I'm glad to see this information finally spreading. I can remember when I was publicly laughed at for suggesting our leaders are sociopaths. There's a little less laughter about that nowadays, which I find encouraging.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:33 am
Site Admin

I see sociopaths.

What kind of people would poison the water we drink?
What kind of people would degrade the food we eat?
What kind of people would weaponize the weather?
What kind of people would destabilize the balance of nature?
What kind of people would do all this and hide it in secrecy?

What kind of people would deceive and manipulate the bulk of humanity in the unquenchable pursuit of power and control?

Sociopaths.

I see sociopaths behind all the secret schemes to geo-engineer the planet that Dane Wigington describes in the following video. He sees it too, even though he refers to it as a psychosis (at 25:28).

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, December 16, 2017, #123 ( Dane Wigington )

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:27 am
Site Admin

Princess Diana wasn't a sociopath, and any non-sociopath in their private club constitutes an eventual threat to the ruling sociopaths. So, off with her head! Problem solved, sociopath style.

The video below will make a preliminary case that the British royal family from the queen on down is a family of very evil sociopaths.

The murder of Princess Diana has all the markings of a classic black-ops assassination made to look like an accident.

The Murder of Princess Diana (Documentary 2017)
(duration 36:02)

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:58 am
Site Admin

Quote:
President Donald Trump’s decision to brag in a tweet about the size of his “nuclear button” compared with North Korea’s was widely condemned as bellicose and reckless. The comments are also part of a larger pattern of odd and often alarming behavior for a person in the nation’s highest office.

Trump’s grandiosity and impulsivity has made him a constant subject of speculation among those concerned with his mental health. But after more than a year of talking to doctors and researchers about whether and how the cognitive sciences could offer a lens to explain Trump’s behavior, I’ve come to believe there should be a role for professional evaluation beyond speculating from afar. -- source

Well, DUH!

How long have I been saying we need to identify all sociopaths in government and disqualify them from any positions of power and control?

Quote:
Labeling is also counterproductive to the field in that it presents risks to all the people who deal with the stigma of psychiatric diagnoses. To attribute Trump’s behavior to mental illness risks devaluing mental illness. -- source

Oh, please! Labeling is the least of our worries. We have sociopaths in government who can launch a nuclear war, for Pete's sake! And the idiot author here is worrying about "devaluing mental illness"? Is he mentally ill? Or is he just a paid stooge writing what his sociopath bosses want him to write?

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:34 pm
Site Admin

Originally posted here.

Rose wrote:

There are lots of problems with Thomas Sheridan ( 1 2 3 ).

Here are two examples in the video.

At 51:04, Sheridan claims sociopaths are extremely rare. They are not extremely rare, they are just well disguised. It is also difficult to distinguish Sociopaths (the 1%) from their Minions (10%). The Minions do the bidding of the Sociopaths and are essentially wannabe sociopaths themselves. They behave just like sociopaths even though they have some natural empathy that is suppressed. The Dutch banker is an example of such a Minion.

At 52:07, Sheridan claims, "Everyone knows my history." That's a lie. This is what sociopaths typically say. It's a variation of "You can trust me." He also claims psychopaths have fake names and endless aliases, which is also not always true. Bill and Hillary Clinton don't change their names, much like Thomas Sheridan, yet the two Clintons are known sociopaths. Sociopaths are always deceptive, but that deception does not always apply to their names.

There were lots of other examples, but I didn't bother to capture them, because to me, Thomas Sheridan is looking more and more like a clever sociopath. By the one hour mark, he is so off the rails that I was laughing. At that point, he's trying hard to impress us with his uncanny insights into the psychopathic mind, putting on a bold performance in order to win our confidence. Sociopaths often do that. They are con-artists, where con is short for confidence.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:49 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
In this particular case, the Israelis and the US government led by Trump are first and foremost internationalists who seek the breakdown of the sovereign nation state and the implementation of a one-world government and monetary system run by a cabal of pathological individuals who have made it clear that they seek a sharp reduction in the world's population and wish to relocate all humans into so-called ‘smart cities’ that they will control,” the commentator noted. -- source

That "cabal of pathological individuals" is what I call the ruling sociopaths. The important point here is that the pathology being alluded to is sociopathy. Many people are aware that there is something wrong with the controllers at the top of the global hierarchy, but they don't quite know what it is. Before humanity can solve this problem of "a cabal of pathological individuals", it has to understand the problem. Understanding sociopathy is the key.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 104  Next