Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Keep in mind that changing out the president of the United States is not going to solve anything. Yes, Trump is a sociopath, so we don't want him as president leading our country. But just about everyone in the White House, in the Congress, and on the Supreme Court is a sociopath as well. It's a private club at the top, and only sociopaths are allowed to be long-term members. Ask Cynthia McKinney, the only Congressperson to refuse to sign the pledge supporting Israel's interests. Those conniving Jews made darn sure Cynthia would not have a second term. Isn't it amazing that Congresspeople pledge to put Israel's interests first?

Speaking of long-term members in the sociopaths' club, remember Al Gore? He conned all of America with his slick propaganda film An Inconvenient Truth, including yours truly. At that time, I didn't know sociopaths had an iron-clad grip on our government, or that Al Gore was a member in good standing. I fell for his deception and clever manipulation. He fooled me, as skilled sociopaths are want to do. But now I know, and I won't even bother to see his new film, An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power. That would be like choosing to watch television again -- who would be dumb enough to volunteer to be brainwashed?

Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:14 am
Site Admin

Ah, the games sociopaths play...

Quote:
According to a report on Kan, the Israeli Public Broadcasting Corporation, Netanyahu lashed out – in private conversations with Knesset members – at the press, the opposition and members of his own party, whom he accused of conspiring to unseat him.

“They are trying to get me and attempting to topple the Right,” Netanyahu told senior officials in his coalition, according to the report. “This is not new. They have been trying for many years. I don’t see us going to elections now.”

Netanyahu mocked reports about his former chief of staff, Ari Harow, who has turned state’s witness against him, and Case 2000, in which he is accused of conspiring to harm one newspaper and help another.

“It’s not like I am going tomorrow and they are going to replace me,” he said. “I don’t know what they want from me. I have nothing to fear. I don’t think I have a problem.”

Netanyahu slammed Transportation Minister Israel Katz for “undermining” him, and accused him of being behind an anonymous quote in Yediot Aharonot, attributed to a senior Likud figure, saying he would not permit Netanyahu to remain in power if he is indicted.

“The senior minister in the Likud can continue trying to replace me,” Netanyahu said.

Katz’s office denied that he tried to undermine Netanyahu. -- source

Netanyahu takes no responsibility for his actions, always blames others, has no shame, thinks far too highly of himself, believes there is nothing wrong with him, takes big risks without any fear, twists the truth for his own benefit, deceives with undisturbed ease, manipulates others as naturally as breathing, practices hypocrisy on a continuous basis, and pursues power and control above all else.

"I am a charming sociopath. Trust me. I won't ever lie to you."

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:11 am
Site Admin

It feels like strange synchronicity that I should stumble upon this one by a fluke accident...

Bob at Project Avalon is posting about sociopaths! I love it when that happens.

I also posted about sociopaths at Avalon six years ago. Strangely, I got banned by the leaders of that forum for simply asking about the censorship going on there.

I read the whole thread that Bob just started at Avalon with great interest, then went over to the EarthEmpaths forum to see if they had any posts about sociopaths. Why yes, they did have one. I see Shezbeth was bragging about his high psychopath score in that thread. This is a bit startling for me, because during this very same time period, I became aware of his duplicity, and then witnessed his pride in being duplicitous. Over the next four weeks (at Inphinet), I pointed out examples of Shezbeth's highly sociopathic nature appearing in his posts, until he finally knew his goose was cooked (he had been exposed) and left the forum for good.

I can see the very same signs of sociopathy now while reading Shezbeth's posts at the EarthEmpaths forum. He was over there posting in their "Psychopath" thread, and no one at that forum was able to call him on his diseased psychology.

Even back at Avalon six long years ago, I had noticed Shezbeth's sociopathy, as I posted about here. Unfortunately, the vast majority of forum members don't notice -- not at Avalon, not at Inphinet, and not at EarthEmpaths. Sociopaths are great chameleons, great mimickers, and great deceivers. And most empathic people are completely blind to it.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Hopkins claims that the main conspirator in the murder of Princess Diana was Prince Philip, but said that he "will never be charged with anything, of course".

“If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I’m sure he’d be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits.” -- source

Prince Philip a sociopath?

Did you see that one coming?

Sociopaths rise to the top. The British royal family has been at the top for generations, and they practice a special breeding program that mostly stays within their psychological group, which tends to magnify the sociopathy in their descendants.

Princess Diana wasn't a sociopath, and any non-sociopath in their private club constitutes an eventual threat to the ruling sociopaths. So, off with her head! Problem solved, sociopath style.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 am
Site Admin

There is an argument here that Harry Truman was a sociopath. We know sociopaths rise to the top of the human hierarchy, and we know many U.S. presidents are sociopaths (Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, etc.). So it is not unlikely that Harry Truman was a sociopath.

Further evidence for that appears here:

Quote:
In 1951, the US placed nuclear weapons in Guam, and Truman gave the order to use them on North Korea. That order was not sent – literally, by accident.

The reason: Truman was in the process of removing General MacArthur “because he wanted a reliable commander on the scene” in case he “decide[d] to use nuclear weapons”. … “In the confusion attendant upon General MacArthur’s removal”, “the order [to nuke North Korea] was never sent.” (Prof. Bruce Cumings; The Korean War; pp 149) -- source

It was Truman who ordered the atomic bombs dropped on Japan, a definite war crime and a crime against humanity that eclipsed anything the Nazis actually did. Six years later, Truman has no shame about using nuclear weapons against North Korea and actually gives the order to do so!

Sociopaths running the country? Who knew?

Strange, that's what UncleZook does as well.

Wait, that sounds more like a great con-man than a great leader!

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:42 am
Site Admin

I have a friend visiting me from France for a couple of months whose ex-husband was, in her words, "a manipulator, a narcissist, and a pervert." I have shared with her what I have learned about sociopaths, and she has shared with me the significant experiences she had over some 20 years with her ex-husband that confirm my information to a T. She has found this information about sociopaths so illuminating and useful that she insists I need to write it all down in a book so that more people will be exposed to it.

Unfortunately for me, I know she's right. I just don't really want to do it. It seems like too much work, even though all my "notes" are already recorded in this and other threads and forums. But it would take so much time.

Quote:
"Yes, of course. Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?" -- Merovingian

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:02 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Placed in a brain scanner, psychopathic criminals watched videos of one person hurting another and were asked to empathise with the individual in pain.

Now scientists have found that only when asked to empathise did the criminals' empathy reaction, also known as the mirror system, fire up the same way as it did for the controls. Without instruction, they show reduced activity in the regions of the brain associated with pain.

"The predominant notion had been that they are callous individuals, unable to feel emotions themselves and therefore unable to feel emotions in others.

"Our work shows it's not that simple. They don't lack empathy but they have a switch to turn it on and off. By default, it seems to be off." -- source

"Not that simple". A very complex problem (dealing with the human infection of sociopaths) has just become more complex.

All efforts to rehabilitate sociopaths have failed, to my knowledge. Instead, sociopaths learn to be more efficient sociopaths by using their new-found knowledge concerning their psychology to better deceive their victims.

So if sociopaths have to be asked to turn their empathy on, would they chose to do so when no one is managing them, i.e. when no one is asking? I think the answer to this one is obvious. It's asking sociopaths to police themselves -- not going to happen (at least not genuinely).

Now you know why sociopaths like Bill Clinton or Bill Ryan are so dangerous. In fact, they are even more dangerous than psychologists initially imagined.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:24 am
Site Admin

One definition of a sociopath:

Quote:
"A social predator who charms, manipulates and ruthlessly plows their way through life...completely lacking in feelings for others, they selfishly take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret (Hare, 2003, xi)."

A successful psychopath is someone who fits the criteria of a psychopath, but is largely successful in their exploitations and so is able to avoid getting caught. Such people may be lawyers, professors, or politicians, and given the recent headlines, likely have a permanent address on Wall Street.

Unfortunately, very little is known about successful psychopaths. This is because most of the psychological research conducted on psychopathic tendencies has been done on psychopaths who are incarcerated. -- source

That's right (unfortunately). Psychologist's have mostly studied unsuccessful sociopaths, i.e. the ones that got caught. The successful sociopaths have passed under the radar and thus escaped definitive exposure. So they don't get studied.

But that's not to say they are invisible. Au contraiare, if you know what to look for, you will see them. They still expose themselves through their behavior. It's just more subtle.

And successful sociopaths are "likely have a permanent address on Wall Street"? Maybe a few, but the really successful ones at the top of the human hierarchy are likely to be mostly anonymous. Their address won't be listed, nor will their names.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:49 am
Site Admin

Synchronicity.

I don't watch TV. I go to garage sales on my bicycle. I find an external hard drive unit in a box of jumbled-up electronics. It is missing its power adapter. I say, "Can I give you a dollar for this?" The seller says, "Sure."

I have no idea exactly what I've just bought, or if it works. I take it home to investigate. I rummage through a box of power adapters that I've saved and find one that will work. I plug the unit in and fire it up. It works, so there is a hard drive inside. It turns out to be 1 Terrabyte in size. I got an incredible bargain for $1.

There are files on the drive. There is a folder labelled "Movies". Inside is a massive number of movies and TV shows. I pick one entirely at random, something called "Dexter Season One". Never heard of it. I pick the first episode and start watching it, just out of curiousity. And that turns out to be the cherry on top of my chain of synchronicity. "Dexter" is about sociopathy! In short order, I am hooked. I burn through the first two seasons. Sociopathy is everywhere. But it's also Hollywood, i.e. an insidious twisting of the truth designed to shape our thoughts and beliefs. It is fiction based on truth. Effing-A, it's sociopathic! And I can't stop watching it.

Psychologists and criminologists explain the psychology of Dexter. Are they insane? It's Hollywood. It's not real. The so-called psychologists and criminologists are being played like a violin. And so are the readers of their "analysis".

Maybe that's the whole idea.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:25 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Despite the media sensationalism of murderers as psychopaths, most psychopaths are not murderers. In fact, most psychopaths function among us in society, using non-lethal techniques of manipulation and deceit to take advantage of others. They can be charming and successful, and unfortunately, often go undetected in their efforts to self-gratify at the expense of others. A 2006 PsychCentral news article further describes the broader definition of psychopathy as it applies to the general population. -- source

Dexter is an example of the media portraying psychopaths as serial killers, only now the psy-op has gone even farther -- the psychopaths are portrayed as the heroes! The viewer is manipulated into feeling empathy and admiration for the psychopath. Why? The ruling sociopaths want their psychology to be accepted as the new "normal", the new desirable, and the new role model.

Quote:
So, will we see a day in which people are scanned just to see if they are psychopaths as part of a routine check-up? This is unlikely, as the costs of running an fMRI are still too high to just begin randomly scanning people; plus, the ethical considerations are too murky. -- source

The ethical considerations are not murky at all. Nor are the costs too high, when compared to the costs of not screening for sociopaths and allowing them to wreak havoc on our social systems, which they have been doing for millennia. Testing for sociopathy as part of a routine check-up is a no-brainer for normal people. It's the ruling sociopaths who don't want routine testing to become a reality. If it ever did, they could no longer hide their abhorrent deviancy, and their constant deceptions and manipulations would become more visible to the general public. Their successes as forces of evil would disappear!

Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 104  Next