Reply to topic  [ 650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
Vincent Reynouard is truly an incredible historian. He does the research, connects the dots, and delivers the truth, even as the French and the Zionist Jews devise ways to silence him. He has my deepest respect and eternal gratitude. He is a real truth-seeker, and not some poseur like UncleZook.

Critical to understanding the truth about the Oradour-sur-Glane massacre ( 1 2 3 ) is the context, which is always deliberately ignored. This is the only way the official story, which is basically a lie, can have any chance of standing up.

The French resistance had been given official orders to attack the German units that were heading north to counter the Normandy landings. This they did, in a most brutal and sneaky manner, even committing terror-type atrocities that horrified the Germans. This was against all the rules of war at that time, which did not anticipate civilian fighters in civilian clothes.

People find it hard to accept that for the most part, the Germans followed the rules of war, while the Allies, for the most part, did not. French resistance fighters were an enormous problem for the German armies, and much discussion took place in the Reich on how to deal with it.

Quote:
Hitler declared it was against the La Haye Convention, that it was illegal, that it was a method no one had foreseen and that could not have been foreseen by the La Haye Convention; we're dealing with a new kind of war, for which it was necessary to find new methods. -- Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel (@ 12:40 video below)

Hitler was absolutely right.

In all the French villages that the Germans passed through where they were attacked by the French Resistance, the Germans fought back, and there were civilian casualties. How could there not be, when the resistance fighters were civilians? Oradour-sur-Glane was no different, and the French Resistance was very active in that village. The official story claims there was no French Resistance activity there, but that's a verifiable lie, as Reynouard has shown. Once again, the public is being completely fooled so that Hitler and the Nazis can be smeared and vilified.

Sorry, the video is all in French at this time, but the information presented is so important that it needs to be posted for the record.

Mon défi au président Macron qui prostitue les morts (3) : justice par la Waffen SS

Mon May 22, 2017 9:53 pm
Site Admin

The dream of Hitler was a united people. He actually achieved it in a way so spectacular, so unexpected, and so dangerous (to the ruling sociopaths), that the sociopathic leaders of the most dominant nations in the world felt obliged to cooperate at an uncomfortable level in order to crush this menacing threat to their world order of tyranny. I picture Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill -- three classic sociopaths -- squirming in their chairs and biting their tongues in the supreme effort to appear cooperative among "equals" (HA!) in pursuit of the total demise of Hitler and his blasphemous dream.

I've been studying sociopaths for eleven years now, and the Hitler/Holocaust psy-op for almost four years. I've never heard anyone (except me) identify all three of these Allied leaders as sociopaths.

Until now.

It seems Texe Marrs, the author of Robot Alchemy: Androids, Cyborgs, and the Magic of Artificial Life, has been studying socipathy / psychopathy. As a former U.S. Air Force officer, he has probably studied in some detail the history of WW2. And guess what he says...

Quote:
"Think about WW2. Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin... I believe all three of them were psychopaths." -- Texe Marrs @ 16:50 in the interview below

Yep. But not Hitler.

Jeff Rense & Texe Marrs - Robots, AI And Psychopathy...The End The Human Race - Part 2

Tue May 23, 2017 3:55 am

Reality Check time.

http://humansarefree.com/2016/07/hitler ... d-old.html

beginExcerpt
“There was an agreement with the US that Hitler would run away and that he shouldn’t fall into the hands of the Soviet Union,” Basti said.

“This also applies to many scientists, the military, and spies who later took part in the struggle against the Soviet regime.”

[...]

“Wealthy families who helped him over the years were responsible for the organization of his funeral,” Basti explained.

“Hitler was buried in an underground bunker, which is now an elegant hotel in the city of Asuncion.

“In 1973, the entrance to the bunker was sealed, and 40 people came to say goodbye to Hitler. One of those who attended [the funeral], Brazilian serviceman Fernando Nogueira de Araujo, then told a newspaper about the ceremony.”
end

It's a virtual certainty that Hitler fled to Argentina, while his fellow citizens in Germany were left to face the end without their "leader".

What does one call a captain that deserts a sinking ship before all the passengers and crew are off? An empath?
Well, that's how Chico views Hitler. Chico's apparent empath took the German people into the inferno, and abandoned them there while he availed himself to an escape route.

I can't think of a worst specimen of human, well, perhaps the average lawyer.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:37 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
It's a virtual certainty that Hitler fled to Argentina...

I sure hope that is the truth. He did so much for Germany, and was such a rare example of a national leader opposing the ruling sociopaths.

I like that you are finally moving away from the official story, Zook. Keep in mind that Hitler being a madman psychopath, banksters financing Hitler, and Jews being gassed in death camps by the millions are also part of the official story. You've got a lot of catching up to do.

UncleZook wrote:
...while his fellow citizens in Germany were left to face the end without their "leader".

There was nothing left to lead, dufus. Germany had been illegally and immorally terror-bombed into oblivion.

Don't you learn anything from my posts? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

UncleZook wrote:
What does one call a captain that deserts a sinking ship before all the passengers and crew are off? An empath?

That's your spin on the situation, and a very deceptive one at that, designed for your own selfish benefit (escaping the sociopath label). That's to be expected from a sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
Well, that's how Chico views Hitler. Chico's apparent empath took the German people into the inferno, and abandoned them there while he availed himself to an escape route.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are such a fool, Zook. I can't believe you are still pushing this idiotic argument.

UncleZook wrote:
I can't think of a worst specimen of human, well, perhaps the average lawyer.

Any sociopath would qualify, including yourself.

Tue May 23, 2017 8:23 am
Site Admin

Here's the problem you have, Zook, which is the same problem I had, and the same problem almost everyone has.

Almost everything you have been taught about Hitler is a lie.

We were taught Hitler committed suicide in his bunker with Eva Braun -- completely untrue. It appears you are starting to realize that.

We were taught Hitler was a psychopathic madman who had 6 million Jews gassed to death -- completely untrue.

We were taught Hitler was controlled and financed by the Rothschild banksters -- completely untrue.

Let me straighten you out a bit with Hitler's own words. Let's go to the source, the man himself, words he wrote and not words others have falsely put in his mouth.

Adolf Hitler wrote:
The belief in a German Russian understanding is in itself fantastic as long as a regime rules in Russia which is permeated by only one aim: to carry over the Bolshevist poisoning to Germany. It is natural, therefore, for communist elements to agitate for a German Russian alliance. They thereby hope, rightfully, to be able to lead Germany herself to Bolshevism. It is incomprehensible, however, if national Germans believe that it is possible to achieve an understanding with a State whose greatest interest is the destruction of this very national Germany. Obviously, should such an alliance finally come into being today, its result would be the complete rule of Jewry in Germany exactly as in Russia. Likewise incomprehensible is the opinion that one can wage a war against the capitalist Western European world with this Russia. For, in the first place, presentday Russia is anything but an anticapitalist State. It is, to be sure, a country that has destroyed its own national economy, but, nevertheless, only in order to give international finance capital the possibility of an absolute control. -- Hitler's Secret Book, page 77

With notable sychronicity, I happened to read that the same day (yesterday) you posted your excellent information on Hitler's escape to Argentina (which, as you know, we have a thread for). It's ironic that you post information clearly showing you were lied to about Hitler's death, but you can't accept that you were lied to about who was controlling Hitler! Hitler was not being controlled! He was not following the program. He was opposing the international banksters (the ruling sociopaths, the Zionist Jews), which is why they maneuvered him into war, crushed him, slandered him, and vilified him. Why is that so hard for you to understand? In a word, brainwashing.

You see, Hitler knew the Russian revolution was financed and controlled by the Jews and their banking industry. He knew what happened to Russia, and he wasn't about to let that happen to Germany. Remember, he wrote those words five years before becoming Fuhrer, when he was still relatively unimportant.

Tue May 23, 2017 4:58 pm

UncleZook wrote:
It's a virtual certainty that Hitler fled to Argentina...

I sure hope that is the truth. He did so much for Germany, and was such a rare example of a national leader opposing the ruling sociopaths.

I like that you are finally moving away from the official story, Zook. Keep in mind that Hitler being a madman psychopath, banksters financing Hitler, and Jews being gassed in death camps by the millions are also part of the official story. You've got a lot of catching up to do.

This is the kind of calculated dishonest assessment of my perspective of Hitler that we've come to expect from you, Chico ... and which makes it clear that you are here to confuse issues and obstruct truthseekers.

FTR, I was against the official mainstream narrative of Hitler from the very beginning, perhaps even longer than yourself ... from the Cole/Leuchter findings of the absence of gas chambers ... to the two plaques at Auschwitz that differed in the number perished by approx. 2.5 million souls ... to the contrived figure of "6 million Jews" which had been existence even before Hitler arrived on the scene ... to Hitler's escape to Argentina arranged by
the same operators of Project Paper Clip ... etc.

All one needs to do is research the date of my earliest arguments against the official narrative of Hitler, to know that you are lying with calculated intent (in the ongoing duty of attacking genuine truthseekers).

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
...while his fellow citizens in Germany were left to face the end without their "leader".

There was nothing left to lead, dufus. Germany had been illegally and immorally terror-bombed into oblivion.

He was their leader. He abandoned his people. The question of whether there was anything left to lead is a non sequitur. By your logic, as soon as a ship is no longer within the purview of the captain's ability to run it, the captain is within his rights to abandon it, even ahead of its passengers and crew. Of course, that kind of thinking betrays a proclivity for the sociopathic mindset, which you then project onto your opponents.

Quote:
Don't you learn anything from my posts? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

UncleZook wrote:

That's your spin on the situation, and a very deceptive one at that, designed for your own selfish benefit (escaping the sociopath label). That's to be expected from a sociopath.

In view of the fact that the only one that uses the sociopathic label regularly on his debate opponents is you, Chico ... and you've been exposed time and again as a demonstrable liar ... what you term as "spin" is invariably a pointer to objective analysis.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed May 24, 2017 4:42 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
This is the kind of calculated dishonest assessment of my perspective of Hitler that we've come to expect from you, Chico ... and which makes it clear that you are here to confuse issues and obstruct truthseekers.

No, Zook. This is you accusing me of your own malfeasance. This is the kind of calculated dishonest assessment of my perspective of Hitler that we've come to expect from you, Zook ... and which makes it clear that you are here to confuse issues and obstruct truthseekers.

UncleZook wrote:
All one needs to do is research the date of my earliest arguments against the official narrative of Hitler, to know that you are lying with calculated intent (in the ongoing duty of attacking genuine truthseekers).

Where are your "arguments against the official narrative of Hitler"? I must have missed them.

UncleZook wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
He was their leader. He abandoned his people. The question of whether there was anything left to lead is a non sequitur.

"Non sequitur" means "a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement". You are being deceptive (i.e. lying) by claiming this obvious flow of logic is illogical, which, in your own words "makes it clear that you are here to confuse issues and obstruct truthseekers."

UncleZook wrote:
In view of the fact that the only one that uses the sociopathic label regularly on his debate opponents is you, Chico ... and you've been exposed time and again as a demonstrable liar ... what you term as "spin" is invariably a pointer to objective analysis.

More deception from you, Zook. I write about sociopathy and sociopaths, and I have provided plenty of evidence for your sociopathy over the years right here in this forum, thus I correctly use the sociopathic label on you. This is what you cannot accept. This is why you accuse me of being a "demonstrable liar" when you are only accusing me of your own malfeasance once again.

You tried to spin "what happened at Rose's Inphinet forum" to suit your mischief here and got a paddlin' for being a "demonstrable liar". To deflect attention from that, you began trolling Gemma by rehashing the Brundtland report argument, which you have already been paddled for. The trolling continues with you creating this BS thread to further deflect, deceive, and obfuscate.

I have stated many times that the solution to the problem of sociopaths is 1) identify the sociopaths, and 2) disqualify them from positions of power and control. I have identified you as a sociopath, Zook. What's left is to disqualify you from your position of power and control. Words have power, both when they are true and when they are false. Your position here at UP as a poster is clearly utilized by you for purposes of power and control via your false words. You have a long history of this at UP, and you have been suspended four times already. Yet you continue your trolling behaviors, which you yourself as a moderator would never allow others to do to you.

So this is your second and final warning before you are suspended for the fifth time. You will either behave, or you will be suspended again. Sociopaths cannot genuinely behave acceptably, so we both know how this will end. Nevertheless, I give you the courtesy of being allowed to finish your game in the manner you wish, should you choose to continue your mischief and misbehavior.

Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 pm

UncleZook wrote:

No, Zook. This is you accusing me of your own malfeasance. This is the kind of calculated dishonest assessment of my perspective of Hitler that we've come to expect from you, Zook ... and which makes it clear that you are here to confuse issues and obstruct truthseekers.

No. I'm been pretty well bang on about your absurd portrayal of Hitler as an empath (against all the observable evidence). The corrupt system needs fault lines to confuse and divide the masses - which have been slowly slipping away from the system's exacting control. A divided masses is a conquered masses. All fault lines are welcome. Hitler was not providing a fault line. There has been virtual unanimous vilification of Hitler up to the 21st century, give or take a few Scottish Rite of Freemasonry managed missions by the ultra-right (e.g. KKK, neoNazis, etc.) as exceptions to the rule. Alas, the natural occurrence of "rule and exceptions" do not provide an adequate mix for dividing the masses, e.g. they don't offer the desired fault line that can be exploited. To solve this, the corrupted system is encouraging a mainstream version of the pro-Hitler story, knowing that the revised Hitler will never overtake the virtual unanimous anti-Hitler narrative that has long been established. But they don't want an overtaking. They merely want the numbers to approach a 50-50 mix, far away from the "rule and exceptions" mix which is closer to 90-10. There is no exploitable fault line at 90-10. By contrast, a significant fault line forms as we close in on 50-50. Which is why the corrupted system is trying to push the pro-Hitler narrative into the mainstream. To create a major fault line from which they can re-emerge exacting control over the masses (which has been flagging lately).

There are three essential media out there. Mainstream media. Alternative Media. Truth media. Mainstream media is the official propaganda medium of the corrupted system. Alternative media is the unofficial propaganda medium of the corrupted system. Truth media is the lone independent truth seeking medium.

The corrupted system pushes mainstream media to carry the elitist design of things. It pushes alternative media to manage opposition to the elitist design of things. It fights truth media by pitting both mainstream and alternative media against truth media.

So how is Hitler's image being re-fabricated as an avenging angel for Germans, and too, for all the other populations of the world that are also being subverted by the tribal Khazarian conspirators? Certainly, the mainstream media has long established Hitler as the villain. It would lose credibility if it now turned 180 degrees and argued against everything it had previously established. Enter alternative media. This unofficial propaganda arm of the corrupted system is the perfect vehicle to refashion Hitler as the hero and not the villain. So the corrupted system controls a good chunk of the masses using mainstream vilification of Hitler ... and it is now attempting to foster a similar good-sized chunk of the masses under alternative stream canonization of Hitler. Two sizable mutually antagonistic masses makes for a strong fault line. Division and conquest are mere details to be filled in later.

And this is exactly what we are witnessing today with Scottish Rite of Freemasonry organ, Stormfront.org, an alternative media gatekeeping organization, backing patent drivel such as "The Greatest Story Never Told" which seeks to refashion Hitler with a halo. And again with new books/documentaries coming out of nowhere to manufacture a new "reality" about Hitler and Nazi Germany. And again, with fifth column internet gatekeepers (e.g. Chico here on SOS and Aikisaw (and others) there on Universal Spectrum) endorsing a revisionist angelic view of Hitler. Facts be damned.

Fortunately, the essential truth medium exists ubiquitously alongside the mainstream media and the alternative media ... and it is this truth medium that will deliver us the truths, the whole truths, and nothing but the truths. Ye shall know the truthseekers by their commitment to the truth medium. And ye shall know the gatekeepers by their lack of commitment.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Where are your "arguments against the official narrative of Hitler"? I must have missed them.

Yet another calculated lie from or resident pathological liar, Chico.

Here's immediate proof of his latest lie:
viewtopic.php?p=16733&sid=73dc77e0720c0a76d4e2f741fdcc1815#p16733

beginExcerpt
It is far past time for an international investigation conducted by truly impartial scientists, researchers and scholars into the reality of Auschwitz to properly and as accurately as possible bring history into accord with the facts. Peoples of all religions and persuasions have a right to such facts. So far, as the following data demonstrates, much of it from the world's foremost Jewish Holocaust scholars, we are a long way from a consensus on the truth of what happened at Auschwitz in WWII.

The Plaques At Auschwitz

The ever declining numbers of alleged dead at Auschwitz are graphically illustrated by the plaques from the camp.

The first is the plaque that was on display at the Auschwitz camp from 1948 until 1989 and states "4 million" victims perished.

The second plaque currently on display at Auschwitz has the dramatically reduced number of victims to now only "1.5 million"...a casual reduction in the number of deaths by an incredible 2.5 million.

So, the official deaths at Auschwitz drop by a stunning 2.5 million, but the legendary overall Holocaust figure of 6,000,000 dead remains the same...
end

The above excerpt comes from a post I made on May 15, 2014. I unambiguously argue that the mainstream narrative of the Holocaust is a lie, with the two Auschwitz plaques exposing this lie quite easily. Also in my post is an excerpt from Mags, who calls both Andy and i Holocaust deniers.

Mag writes:
Quote:
Zook and Andy hate Jews, are holocaust deniers, and wont let Israel defend itself. And the Federal US Govt is doing things by the letter of the law. Listen if you have a problem with the executive, legislative and judicial branches. Were going to have a problem.

Indeed, Mags was alluding to my track record of opposing the mainstream narrative of the Holocaust (and Hitler) which began much earlier with my endorsement of Cole and Leuchter's findings that there were no gas chambers, (on this and the other forums I belonged to).

So if in May of 2014, I was opposing the mainstream narrative of Hitler, then why does Chico state the following: "I like that you are finally moving away from the official story, Zook."

Easy. Chico's a pathological liar and a gatekeeper. His lying is consistent with Adam Bomm's revelation that sociopaths tend to manufacture facts and then forget that they had manufactured them; that sociopaths often suffer from memory dysfunction. FTR, Chico himself was participating in that discussion in 2014, so he was well aware of what I had written wrt two plaques and the phony Holocaust numbers being promoted in mainstream media and by the Wiesenthal center. He was well aware of my opposition to mainstream media reporting of the Holocaust, Nazi Germany, and Hitler. Yet he now claims that I finally started opposing mainstream media views of Hitler. Either way, through lying, through gatekeeping, or through both, Chico betrays his game of obstructing genuine truthseekers.

Quote:

I have stated many times that the solution to the problem of sociopaths is 1) identify the sociopaths, and 2) disqualify them from positions of power and control. I have identified you as a sociopath, Zook. What's left is to disqualify you from your position of power and control. Words have power, both when they are true and when they are false. Your position here at UP as a poster is clearly utilized by you for purposes of power and control via your false words. You have a long history of this at UP, and you have been suspended four times already. Yet you continue your trolling behaviors, which you yourself as a moderator would never allow others to do to you.

Your identification means squat in the real world, Chico. Indeed, your identifications are whimsical, petty, and betray a lack of science in the understanding of bad seeds, and by extension, good seeds.

As for any perceived power that I may wield on this forum, that comes from my solid arguments founded in research and fact discovery. This is opposed to your actual power, which comes from controlling everything on this forum as owner, system administrator, judge, jury, and executioner.

You even had the audacity to move several of my posts from the "ToTs-gang of sociopaths" thread to my own originated thread ("Their Mind" mindfcuck), when the post had more relevance in the ToTs-gang thread. After all I was going after Eagles lexical legerdemain "SOUL-Ar" ... and that had more to do with Eagles manipulations than anything related to "their mind". I guess you wanted to go after the 5 muggers by yourself, and kind of resented my help. So be it. Control freak behavior is what it is ... you must control over everything. It was probably starting to annoy you that I was better equipped at exposing miscreant behaviors than yourself. After all, I tend to throw facts around with purpose while you throw labels around with or without purpose.

Anyways, as the sole grand poobah on this burp of a forum, yo can move posts around at leisure, and you do ... and you can threaten censorship on a whim, and you do ... and you will once again end up in a desert alone with your thoughts, and you will, e.g. once Gemma finally figures you out, just as Rose finally figured you out, just like most anybody who has tried to understand you has figured you out.

Of course, none of them are as bold with their conclusions about you as I, who have deduced that you, Chico, are a fifth column agent of the bankster empire. Your posts taken together as a whole, yield no other possibility. And that's a sad realization for me, who has invested so much time with you and this burp of a forum. But I guess you were born to play games with friends and acquaintances ... and this fact is no more clearly evident then when you yourself claimed to have gone back to Avalon under two or three different aliases after they no longer wanted you there. Who, but a social misfit wants to interject their presence where they are not wanted. You also tried to get into Universal using the alias Heebert, and then lied about it. Yes, Chico, the propensity for lying is part of your psychological makeup, which is why you lie so easily without flinching.

Still, I prefer to call you a social misfit, although by your own coinage, you would be a sociopath. But a social misfit alone doesn't fully describe you. For you are also a keeper of the Zionist gates. The archives hold it in legion. The only question remaining now ... is whether the corrupted bankster system recruited you because you were discovered to be a misfit? Or whether you became a misfit after you were recruited for the purposes of gatekeeping; obfuscating; prevaricating; insinuating uncertainty wherever and when ever possible; and otherwise obstructing truths?

Quote:
So this is your second and final warning before you are suspended for the fifth time. You will either behave, or you will be suspended again. Sociopaths cannot genuinely behave acceptably, so we both know how this will end. Nevertheless, I give you the courtesy of being allowed to finish your game in the manner you wish, should you choose to continue your mischief and misbehavior.

I heed no warnings. I heed only truths. So I will gladly sit back and once again watch the self-proclaimed free speech advocate devolve into committing acts of censorship, in the height of hypocrisy. The only thing I have left to offer you, Chico, now that we're way past contempt ... is pity.

Get some help for yourself. Truth obstruction pays carrots, I'm sure, but it's also taking a toll on any good qualities still left in you. Preserve those qualities before it's too late. That's the best empathetic advice I can offer.

Pax

Thu May 25, 2017 6:15 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I'm been pretty well bang on about your absurd portrayal of Hitler as an empath (against all the observable evidence).

I wish. If that were the truth, that Hitler was really a sociopath, then I would be perfectly happy with it. The sad truth, Zook, is that rather than be a help at uncovering the truth, you are a consistent hindrance.

UncleZook wrote:
The above excerpt comes from a post I made on May 15, 2014. I unambiguously argue that the mainstream narrative of the Holocaust is a lie, with the two Auschwitz plaques exposing this lie quite easily.

Even when you hold up useful information that could point to the truth, your intent is not to make the truth more evident, but to character assassinate your opponent. You were doing exactly that with Magamud in that post, just like you do it to me, to Gemma, and every one of your antagonists.

UncleZook wrote:
... and you will once again end up in a desert alone with your thoughts, and you will...

If the price of uncovering the truth is isolation, I will gladly pay it. That is so much more preferable than watching you spin your wicked deception.

UncleZook wrote:
I heed no warnings. I heed only truths.

Yes, it's clear to me that you heed no warnings, especially warnings from the evidence suggesting that you might be wrong. That is precisely why you cannot get to the truth, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
Get some help for yourself.

I always hoped you would be that help, with all your bluster about being a real truth-seeker. Unfortunately, I have to face the ugly truth that you deceive us all, and that my hopes are in vain.

You have your fifth suspension which lasts 16 weeks, Zook. I will start it tomorrow so that you can reply to this post, if you'd like. I hope you will be a better truth-seeker when you come back, though I am now convinced that it isn't likely. I hope I am wrong.

Thu May 25, 2017 4:58 pm

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/11 ... f-england/

beginExcerpt
But if we approach the problem of responsibility for the war, then you first need to answer the key question: who helped the Nazis come to power? Who sent them on their way to world catastrophe? The entire pre-war history of Germany shows that the provision of the “necessary” policies were managed by the financial turmoil, in which, by the way, the world was plunged into.

The key structures that defined the post-war development strategy of the West were the Central financial institutions of Great Britain and the United States — the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve System (FRS) — and the associated financial and industrial organizations set out a target to establish absolute control over the financial system of Germany to control political processes in Central Europe. To implement this strategy it is possible to allocate the following stages:

1st: from 1919 to 1924 — to prepare the ground for massive American financial investment in the German economy;

2nd: from 1924 to 1929 — the establishment of control over the financial system of Germany and financial support for national socialism;

3rd: from 1929 to 1933 — provoking and unleashing a deep financial and economic crisis and ensuring the Nazis come to power;

4th: from 1933 to 1939 — financial cooperation with the Nazi government and support for its expansionist foreign policy, aimed at preparing and unleashing a new World War.
end

[...]

beginExcerpt
It was through Smith’s circle of acquaintances Hitler was first introduced to Ernst Franz Sedgwick Hanfstaengl (Putzie), a graduate of Harvard University who played an important role in the formation of A. Hitler as a politician, rendered him significant financial support, and secured him the acquaintance and communication with senior British figures.

Hitler was prepared in politics, however, while Germany reigned in prosperity, his party remained on the periphery of public life. The situation changed dramatically with the beginning of the crisis.

Since the autumn of 1929 after the collapse of the American stock exchange was triggered by the Federal Reserve, the third stage of the strategy of Anglo-American financial circles started.

The Federal Reserve and JP Morgan decided to stop lending to Germany, inspired by the banking crisis and economic depression in Central Europe. In September 1931, England abandoned the gold standard, deliberately destroying the international system of payments and completely cutting off the financial oxygen to the Weimar Republic.

But a financial miracle occurred with the Nazi party: in September 1930, as a result of large donations from Thyssen, “I.G. Farben”, Kirdorf’s party got 6.4 million votes, and took second place in the Reichstag, after which generous investments from abroad were activated. The main link between the major German industrialists and foreign financiers became H. Schacht.

On January 4th, 1932, a meeting was held between the largest English financier M. Norman, A. Hitler, and von Papen, which concluded a secret agreement on the financing of the NSDAP. This meeting was also attended by US policymakers and the Dulles brothers, something which their biographers do not like to mention. On January 14th, 1933, a meeting between Hitler, Schroder, Papen and Kepler took place, where Hitler’s program was fully approved. It was here that they finally resolved the issue of the transfer of power to the Nazis, and on 30th January Hitler became Chancellor. The implementation of the fourth stage of the strategy thus begun.

The attitude of the Anglo-American ruling circles to the new government was very sympathetic. When Hitler refused to pay reparations, which, naturally, called into question the payment of war debts, neither Britain nor France showed him the claims of the payments. Moreover, after the visit in the United States in May 1933, H. Schacht was placed again as the head of Reichsbank, and after his meeting with the President and the biggest bankers on Wall Street, America allocated Germany new loans totalling $1 billion.

In June, during a trip to London and a meeting with M. Norman, Schacht also sought an English loan of $2 billion, and a reduction and then cessation of payments on old loans. Thus, the Nazis got what they could not achieve with the previous government.

In the summer of 1934, Britain signed the Anglo-German transfer agreement, which became one of the foundations of British policy towards the Third Reich, and at the end of the 30’s, Germany became the main trading partner of England. Schroeder Bank became the main agent of Germany in the UK, and in 1936 his office in New York teamed up with the Rockefellers to create the “Schroeder, Rockefeller & Co.” investment Bank, which “Times” magazine called the “economic propagandist axis of Berlin-Rome”. As Hitler himself admitted, he conceived his four-year plan on the basis of foreign financial loans, so it never inspired him with the slightest alarm.

In August 1934, American “Standard oil” in Germany acquired 730,000 acres of land and built large oil refineries that supplied the Nazis with oil. At the same time, Germany secretly took delivery of the most modern equipment for aircraft factories from the United States, which would begin the production of German planes.

Germany received a large number of military patents from American firms Pratt and Whitney”, “Douglas”, “Curtis Wright”, and American technology was building the “Junkers-87”. In 1941, when the Second world war was raging, American investments in the economy of Germany amounted to $475 million. “Standard oil” invested – 120 million, “General motors” – $35 million, ITT — $30 million, and “Ford” — $17.5 million.

The close financial and economic cooperation of Anglo-American and Nazi business circles was the background against which, in the 30’s, a policy of appeasement led to world war II.

Today, when the world’s financial elite began to implement the “Great depression — 2” plan, with the subsequent transition to the “new world order”, identifying its key role in the organization of crimes against humanity becomes a priority.
end

Revisionists who want to reinvent Hitler as a savior ... are hard-pressed to explain the many banker connections to Hitler and his regime. Their standard response? Mainstream allied propaganda.

It's not a small coincidence that the Dulles brothers feature prominently both in the rise of Hitler ... and Hitler's fall and subsequent flight to Argentina.

Pax

Thu May 25, 2017 5:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 65  Next