Reply to topic  [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 65  Next
Hitler -- What is the truth? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
"Education is dangerous. Every educated person is a future enemy." -- Hermann Goering

I heard that quote used in the video below at 1:03:00.

The Greatest Truth Never Told - Full

For some reason, I immediately had my doubts. I decided to check if Hermann Goering actually said it.

Hermann Goering was a World War I flying ace. He had taken over command of the famous Flying Circus, formerly led by the Bloody Red Baron himself, Manfred von Richthofen. I knew something about these pilots, as my favorite board game as a child was "Dogfight", and I had labeled all the planes after the most famous aces on both sides of the war, who I had researched. Goering later led the German Luftwaffe in World War II under Hitler.

It appears that there is no proof that Goering ever said anything like that quote attributed to him! Even worse, it appears that so many quotes attributed to Adolf Hitler are also fraudulent!

This fits quite nicely with the deliberate propaganda program to vilify Hitler and the Nazis. Our propagandists simply make up evil sayings and attribute them to our enemies.

So yes, it would appear that instead of Hitler being one of history's biggest liars, he is indeed one of the most lied about men in history.

Now ask yourself why they would lie to us so spectacularly about Hitler...

Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:48 am
Site Admin

Now let me give you a quote from Hermann Goering that is entirely in character of the man, unlike the above false quote concerning education. This one comes after he was condemned by the Nuremberg Tribunal to hang for his service to his country. He had similarly served his country, with similar great distinction, during World War I, but there were no vengeance trials that time around. Now why would that be? Could it be because the Zionist Jews didn't have sufficient power yet to deceive and manipulate the western populations? But thanks to the Holocaust Lie, they now had the power.

This man knew the truth, and spoke it simply and eloquently.

Quote:
"It was clear from the outset that a death sentence would be pronounced against me, as I have always regarded the trial as a purely political act by the victors, but I wanted to see this trial through for my people's sake and I did at least expect that I should not be denied a soldier's death. Before God, my country, and my conscience I feel myself free of the blame that an enemy tribunal has attached to me." -- Reichsmarschall Herman Göring (source)

Although I was successfully taught to revile this man, along with his leader Adolf Hitler, I can only stand now, humbly shamed, and salute them. I was so trusting and so easily fooled, while they were not. I am beginning to revile Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin, for they were the true sociopaths who so readily accused Hitler and Goering of their own malfeasance.

It does not surprise me now that even in the belly of the beast, someone slipped the honorable Goering a cyanide capsule so that he could die on his own terms. And I love the fact that it was his own people. How beautiful.

It is clear to me now that the wrong people won the war. How unimaginable.

Adolf Hitler and Hermann Goering, July 6, 1940

Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:36 am
Site Admin

We've been sold a lie that this is an evil dictator...

... and that this is the great hope for humanity.

How we've been fooled!

Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:54 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Hitler was full of deep understanding and sympathy. He took a most touching interest in me. Without my telling him, he knew exactly how I felt. How often this helped me in difficult times! He always knew what I needed and what I wanted. However intensely he was occupied with himself he would always have time for the affairs of those people in whom he was interested. It was not by chance that he was the one who persuaded my father to let me study music and thereby influenced my life in a decisive way. Rather, this was the outcome of his general attitude of sharing in all the things that were of concern to me. Sometimes I had a feeling that he was living my life as well as his own. -- source

I am sick of the manipulative deceivers who would have us believe Hitler was a psychopath. Anyone can see the empathy in this man if they would only look for themselves, instead of accepting the vile Jewish propaganda with no questions asked! Adolf Hitler and August Kubizek were best friends as teenagers, and the above quote is August describing his friend Adolf. Not only is Adolf highly empathetic, but August also characterizes him as very serious and earnest, in a decidedly genuine way. While sociopaths can often appear serious and earnest, it is not genuine, but an act, just a means to an end. Hitler was passionately genuine, and according to August, who knew him well, Hitler clearly had remarkable empathy. A psychopath / sociopath displays his characteristic traits throughout his life, yet there is no trace of sociopathy in Hitler's teenage years, nor in his military service during World War I. In fact, we see the opposite of a sociopath in Hitler, if only we would look!

Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:40 am
Site Admin

Quote:
But in this connection I would like to draw attention to one point to which, in my opinion, greatest importance should be attached. The most outstanding trait in my friend's character was, as I had experienced myself, the unparalleled consistency in everything that he said and did. There was in his nature something firm, inflexible, immovable, obstinately rigid, which manifested itself in his profound seriousness and was at the bottom of all his other characteristics. Adolf simply could not change his mind or his nature. Everything that lay in these rigid precincts of his being remained unaltered for ever. How often did I experience this! I remember what he said to me when we met again in 1938 after an interval of thirty years. "You haven't changed, Kubizek, you have only grown older." If this was true of me, how much more was it of him! He never changed. -- source

What? No hypocrisy?! Sociopaths are always hypocrites! Yet Hitler is consistent, serious, unchanging. He is not a chameleon, not a deceiver, not an actor. He is genuine. No sociopath is genuine. Far from it. Hitler was clearly not a sociopath. Not even close. No wonder his people loved him, just as he loved his people. No wonder the real sociopaths, the real deceivers, have to vilify Hitler to the extreme. They had to go so far as to invent a genocide of 6 million innocent Jews and place it on Hitler's shoulders.

Those are the real bastards, the real psychopaths.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:23 am

A little balance Chic. HItler not a psychopath? How many people died from Germany? I get that tyrants portrayed by history maybe were good men, but power corrupts in the end.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:53 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
A little balance Chic. HItler not a psychopath? How many people died from Germany? I get that tyrants portrayed by history maybe were good men, but power corrupts in the end.

I take it that you haven't carefully read this thread, or the Holocaust Lie thread, or the numerous threads Zook started to ridicule my studied conclusion that Hitler was NOT a sociopath ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ). The lies that we have been programmed with are powerful, and you and I are not immune to their effects. I freely admit that I was a believer in those big lies, and I took them for granted as undeniable truth for most of my life, as we all tend to do. But when I started questioning them, and when I stopped dismissing the "unbalanced" voices of others who seriously investigated the carefully constructed dogma of the status quo, things began to change.

I will give you the same advice my friend, a retired Special Forces officer, gave me when he told me 9/11 was an inside job, much to my shock and amazement. He simply said:

"Don't believe me. Do the research yourself."

I was so upset by his claim that I spent the next few weeks researching 9/11, just to prove him wrong. And three weeks later, I faced him again to say, "You were right."

While the number of people that died in Germany is relevant, more important is how they died. It was Allied carpet bombing of civilians that produced the bulk of those numbers. It was sociopaths like Roosevelt and Churchill that ordered those terror bombings and deliberately ignored all peace offers that Hitler proposed.

The history of World War II is not what we have been taught. Far from it. Deception and secrecy reigned, exactly as you would expect in a world run by sociopaths.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Ive done the research. My point is if a saint was put in a position of power they will be corrupted. Im trying to help you will a balanced perspective.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:38 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Im trying to help you will a balanced perspective.

I really appreciate that, Mags (I'm serious, no satire intended). I understand the importance of balance, but when it comes to truth versus deception, balance is not the goal.

magamud wrote:
Ive done the research.

So you are finished researching? Your mind is made up?

magamud wrote:
My point is if a saint was put in a position of power they will be corrupted.

I used to believe this saying, but I don't any more. I don't believe power necessarily corrupts. I now believe that the corrupt are drawn to power. That gives the appearance of power corrupting, but that is not what is really happening. Lacking empathy, sociopaths are the most corrupt humans, and their primary driving force in life is the attainment of power and control over others via deception and manipulation. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that sociopaths originated the "power corrupts" saying as a justification for, and a disguise of, their evil ways.

So no, I don't believe a saint, put in a position of power, would be corrupted. Almost by definition, a saint would not allow power to alter or influence his moral constitution. That's why he's a saint. If you need an example, consider Jesus.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:58 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In conclusion, I would describe Hitler's attitude towards the church at that time as follows: he was by no means indifferent to the church, but the church could give him nothing. To sum up, it can be said: Adolf Hitler became a Nationalist. I have seen with what absolute dedication, even as early as that, he gave himself to the people whom he loved. Only in this people could he live. He knew nothing other than this people. -- August Kubizek (source)

This is the same impression I got from studying Hitler's later political life. I had no idea that it was so strongly anchored within him as a teenager. This is remarkable, as teenagers tend to be self-absorbed, but Hitler is empathically more evolved, even at that young age. And this trait will accompany him throughout his life.

Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 65  Next