Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook) 

Post Re: Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook)
Quote:
Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Realtime is the communication space I'm most comfortable with; because nothing is rehearsed, everything is extemporaneous, and those with genuine arguments have a decided advantage over those who do not.

Oh, so you rehearse your posts? And by posting, you do not have a decided advantage? Those are interesting revelations, Zook.

The above is a classic exhibition of Chico's semantic time-wasting. Good folks, did anyone not understand what I meant by "rehearsing"?

I usually proofread my posts at least once before I hit the send button, sometimes more than once. In realtime text chat, the stuff is out there for all to read once it leaves my mind via my fingers ... in realtime voice chat, via my vocal cords. That was all that was being ventured. But Chico acts as if rehearsal/proofreading ... is an interesting revelation.

This is just one of the many ways in which Chico slows down function (e.g. the genuine discussion of research and/or ideas) ... so that form can take over as the centerpiece of discussion.

Other examples of Chico's pursuit of form over function are his many messenger attacks; his many context chop-downs; his many chase-downs of wild gooses such as unwarranted certainty (e.g. Chico's unwarranted certainty about Hitler's purported empathy) and unwarranted uncertainty (e.g. Chico's unwarranted excuses in defense of sundry provable proven gatekeepers sent down by the system to keep the sheeple inside the gated pasture such as Assange, Pilger, Palast, Chomsky, Zinn, Ellsberg, Kokesh, Snowden, etc.) ... and, of course, his own favorite shibboleth "Sociopath!" that he hurls at anyone who exposes him for what he is and/or who threatens his fifth column gatekeeping mission.

Among other things, Chico is in the duty of trivializing the significant truths including the actual root cause of today's global evils (e.g. secretive sinister Rothschild bankster organization) ... and magnifying the insignificant truths including the false flag root cause of said global evils (e.g. human psychology, specifically, sociopathy). And in the duty of attacking truthseekers and giving safe harbor to gatekeepers. The archives here at United Chico hold it in legion.

What do you think rehearsing posts is if not proofreading, Chico?

Pax

ps: I do have a decided advantage in realtime chat, Chico ... but this attenuates to mere advantage on the forum because there is enough gap in the forum-posting method of communication to ram a Mac truck full of mischief instruments clear through.

ps2: I rehearsed my post when I edited it just now to change "root cause" to "actual root cause". Chico apparently finds this kind of "rehearsing" interesting. I probably made his day - nay, the whole kaboodle week - with that little bit of proofreading. :roll:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:12 am

UncleZook wrote:
I must confess, the podcasts are just my unscientific understandings of psychological natures, rooted in my own experiences and any wisdom or folly rising up from that. You probably know more about the subject matter of human psychology than myself, perhaps because I've never been particularly stimulated by the topic of psychology, preferring instead philosophy and human possibility to psychology and human frailty, that sorta thing.

But I never refuse a chance to give an opinion on things, especially when prompted to do so ... I was born with an overactive curiosity gene, I guess. Good thing I'm not a cat. :lol:

Thank you Zook - for me this says it all!

What really pisses me off about "keyboard warriors" I think is the term, is their inability to take the next step and rise above their own Self-Centered Opinions into a discussion about pro-active, creative, innovative contributions for workable solutions to the tragedies our world endures, or at the very least contribute resources and discussions to support those courageous pioneers/activists that are actually out there making a fucking difference.

There is just an endless, pathetic, useless, repetitive cycle of:
"It's all about ME ME ME! My opinion has to be the best opinion on the planet on every topic imaginable, no matter what, and by god I'll do anything to fight for it even to the point of trying to tear down anyone who doesn't agree with me and put me on that pedestal!"

WTF! Where is the humility on the sociopathic topic that says "Hey I don't know much about it, but I'm willing to learn, and willing to support in any way I can and/or if I don't feel inclined or see the benefit in pursuing this topic for activism I'll leave it alone". NO, it's all about the seductive addiction to the ease of information gathering in our internet era, then crunching it up in whatever way suits simply to satisfy an egoistic driven selfish curiosity that at the end of the day produces absolutely NADA to help those less fortunate than ourselves who are in the direct firing line of some of the most repugnant horrors imaginable!

We have amazing human beings out there tackling global problems from many different angles. The topic re the removal of sociopathic leadership is another angle that some of us feel is worthy of pursuing and collaborating on. This intention to me is also in support of those out there already heavily burdened in their specialized activism areas.
But for the life of me, I struggle to see where your intention to simply satisfy your "over-active gene curiosity" has anything to do with a GENUINE INTENT TOWARD HUMANITARIANISM or SOCIAL REFORM!

It's all well and good to keep pasting the devils in our world as Rothschild's, etc, (or for that matter extraterrestrials, demons, whatever), its been done a zillion times, and even though these entities have proof for existing, constantly bashing people with this information does nothing to empower or educate the common person to actively engage in on the ground, close to home activism which from my observations only results in greater apathy, depression and overwhelming hopelessness; this is why looking for and supporting movements that can actually make a real-time difference now are where I choose to focus my energies. Good luck with walking into your local leadership arena spouting off your opinions for why the world is fucked up; they'll eat you for breakfast, though you already know this which probably accounts for your forum soapbox-ing. This is why finding solid, tangible data is imperative before entering the echelons to begin revolutionary debates.

I have been using the information I have gleaned from Chico's educational data on "sociopathic leaders" in my own micro world. After observing our fairly recent school leader for a year, recognizing the determination and active achievements for holistic visionary educational changes, and becoming familiar with the "problems" of inheriting a few incompetent (sociopathic) staff, I made the decision to help to the best of my abilities. For six months I have been facilitating a community centre with a primary mission to bridge a gap of disconnected communication between school and community; and to foster transparency. It has been a real eye-opener to discover those deceptively orchestrating walls of resistance toward all-inclusive transparency just so they can retain their fortresses of power to further their own thirst for control at the expense of the community. But by applying my elevated understandings to date re sociopathic tendencies my team have been able to expose the culprits and subsequently execute strategies to remove them from their selfish positions of retarded power.

Not an easy, nor comfortable task or position to be in, but because of my enhanced awareness I am convincingly encouraged by the swiftness this extra toolbox has provided for developing strategic maneuvers' to the sociopath's behaviors which are now so blindingly obvious and predictable. It is quite amazing to see the rats emerge when the heat of transparency is turned up in the kitchen. What is also amazing is how their self centered conceit and hubris provides all the rope necessary - but only because our empathic team now constantly focuses on and practices remaining calm, vigilant and balanced so as not to be seduced, belittled, patronized and trapped into fearful and emotionally disabling submission. When one of us is targeted, or the overwhelm from these few individuals becomes intolerable, as a team we nurture, support and prop each other up, because the only way these "bullies" have gotten away with their bullshit for so long is because they have created enormous fear amongst their subordinates. In other words we circle in on them. This is resulting in two positives: buffering them from those too fragile to deal with their sickening false seductions one day to their distressing savagery the next, as well as giving them nowhere to escape and hide - hence their own rope making!

So you see Chico's education has indirectly supported a small community into being able to remove sociopathic power positions so that intelligent empathic vision and co-creativity can power on toward holistically achieving all-inclusive equality and betterment for all, and he doesn't even know this; well he does now of course because I have just shared it, my point being that even if it is only one community so far that has been seeded and helped by his unfailing determination and patience on this topic, it is commendable. Chico doesn't even have to do any more than what he has consistently committed to for years now as he has successfully created another pathway whose intention is to help empower an ethical humanity and this is why I am eager to engage with Chico as much as he is willing to, so that I can help widen the pathway, so to speak. For I have taken this material, put it into practice, and experienced tremendously valuable "practical" results.

Now, when it comes to the invitation to listen to 5 or so hours of your ramblings on sociopathy Zook, (or sustainability for that matter), I decline, for not only would it be foolish of me, given your stated intention for why you are engaging in this topic:

"I must confess, the podcasts are just my unscientific understandings of psychological natures, rooted in my own experiences and any wisdom or folly rising up from that. You probably know more about the subject matter of human psychology than myself, perhaps because I've never been particularly stimulated by the topic of psychology, preferring instead philosophy and human possibility to psychology and human frailty, that sorta thing.
But I never refuse a chance to give an opinion on things, especially when prompted to do so ... I was born with an overactive curiosity gene, I guess. Good thing I'm not a cat."

but it would be 5 hours of practical, positive activism that I can contribute elsewhere.
So I will leave that up to Chico as I do get why he engages with the likes of you (which I also appreciate for it saves a lot us having to waste time getting caught up in your tangled balls of twine, as well as providing inspiration on how not to get caught up by watching Chico execute his evolving mastery at illuminating and avoiding the traps) . . . practice makes perfect!

And for those of us that are highly empathic and have been oversensitive way too many times, I found one way to get over the retarded guilt concept of feeling that I should be loving everyone like some supreme mystical guru, (that tragically only resulted in me being exploited far too many times than I care to recall), was by studying just what the icon for LOVE actually means; in other words defining LOVE and actively exploring those definitions practically. The definitions that I subscribe to for the word LOVE are: Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding, and VALOR!

VALOR being the unusual one for people to wrap their hearts around but quite simply it equates to standing up to behaviours that do not align with empathic morality and when braided in with the other definitions they have powerful effects for loving unconditionally, (which makes up the foundation of an empath's psychology) - thus the behaviours and anatomy of an individual are judged, not the individual, so the baby doesn't actually get thrown out with the shitty bathwater because they couldn't stop themselves shitting in it. This is important to me for sociopathic individuals, (who are everywhere in society, not just corralled into global leadership positions), do not have to be outcast or unjustly discriminated, just shifted due to their anatomical limitations. With this attitude our greatest minds on the planet can work toward evolving solutions concurrently with merit based accountability/shepherding as determined by empathic ethics, and the automatic defense mechanism from individuals to protect their loved ones/friends who display sociopathic tendencies can shift to supporting solutions by recognizing the "disease" nature of sociopathy.

I mention this because I observe, (as well as being caught in the same trap many times), that when people do not include Valor in their love definition they are missing an important component that renders them weak, defenseless, and exploitable.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:14 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Actually, none of the stuff Chico insinuates above had occurred to me.

A sociopath would say that...

UncleZook wrote:
Then again, I'm an empath.

A sociopath would say that, too...

UncleZook wrote:
Of course, being a fifth column troll and possible softcore genetic sociopath, it comes as no surprise that Chico is setting up things like a manipulator would set up things.

And a sociopath would say that...

UncleZook wrote:
He, in fact, is projecting his own behavior onto me.

And a sociopath would ...

Never mind. It just keeps going on and on like that with Zook's post. You get the idea.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:15 am

Gemma goes off on a half-baked rant against yours truly because I identified her mindnumbing lack of research in critiquing the Brundtland Report ... which then keeps her brainwashed in the thought that the Brundtland Report along with its sisters, Agenda 21 and Georgia Guidestones, and many other illegitimate siblings that support the contrived power pyramid concept of Sustainable Development ... not to mention a promiscuous mother (as identified in the minutes of the Zionist Congresses at the turn of the last century, later repackaged as The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Zion) ... is for the benefit of humanity when it is clearly for the benefit of the sinister, secretive, Rothschild bankster organization and crime syndicate.

Free clue to the bib-wearers: sustainability and Sustainable Development are two entirely unrelated concepts.

The former speaks of a natural ecosystem being brought out of the early instinctive survival century and the genetic-management of animal and natural resources ... into the hypermodern rational 21st living century and the memetic-management of human, animal, and natural resources. And here's the rub, memes such as equality, fraternity, liberty, transparency, legality, accessibility, justice, fairness, inalienable rights, etc., are enlightenment memes that cannot coexist with a power pyramid (which is a vestigial construct rooted in the original jungle design of things).

The latter speaks of the sustainable development of the existing power pyramid ... IOW, of maintaining the lack of equality; the lack of fraternity (via the imperialist tool of division and conquest); the lack of freedoms (as measured by increases in the security state); the lack of transparency (a private billionaire's club makes all the key decisions on the planet without engaging the rest of us in any real way, notwithstanding contrived plebiscites to give the appearance of input from the vox populi); the lack of a just legal system (the current one can be brought with money at every level); the lack of accessibility (again, money dictates accessibility); the lack of justice; the lack of fairness, the lack of inalienable rights, etc.

Full stop.

You, Gemma, are all about maintaining the power pyramid, which continues to oppress humanity as it has been doing in earnest for several Rothschild centuries now. And you're so deeply programmed that your brain has shut off all critical input from those warning against the existing, evil, hypermodern implementation of the original jungle ecosytem: the power pyramid.

Alas, the power pyramid cannot hold the enlightenment constructs previously discussed; constructs that separate humans from animals, modern humans from primitive humans, rational humans from emotional humans; and humans from parrots.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:16 am
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
It has been a real eye-opener to discover those deceptively orchestrating walls of resistance toward all-inclusive transparency just so they can retain their fortresses of power to further their own thirst for control at the expense of the community. But by applying my elevated understandings to date re sociopathic tendencies my team have been able to expose the culprits and subsequently execute strategies to remove them from their selfish positions of retarded power.

Holy smokes, this is sweet, sweet music to my ears! This is also what I have been doing in my small way in the forum world, hoping and praying that one day, the lessons I have learned would spread like a meme into other minds that could take them farther than I have managed.

Gemma wrote:
Not an easy, nor comfortable task or position to be in, but because of my enhanced awareness I am convincingly encouraged by the swiftness this extra toolbox has provided for developing strategic maneuvers' to the sociopath's behaviors which are now so blindingly obvious and predictable. It is quite amazing to see the rats emerge when the heat of transparency is turned up in the kitchen. What is also amazing is how their self centered conceit and hubris provides all the rope necessary - but only because our empathic team now constantly focuses on and practices remaining calm, vigilant and balanced so as not to be seduced, belittled, patronized and trapped into fearful and emotionally disabling submission.

matrix yes yes

Gemma wrote:
So you see Chico's education has indirectly supported a small community into being able to remove sociopathic power positions so that intelligent empathic vision and co-creativity can power on toward holistically achieving all-inclusive equality and betterment for all, and he doesn't even know this; well he does now...

I am truly humbled.

Gemma wrote:
For I have taken this material, put it into practice, and experienced tremendously valuable "practical" results.

Thank you. That is what I hoped would happen one day. One small step for one person, one giant leap for humanity. And I always hoped it would then spread like a chain reaction, with beneficial results the likes of which we cannot even imagine.

matrix revolutions why do you persist

Matrix Revolutions Ending

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:21 am

UncleZook wrote:
Full stop.

You, Gemma, are all about maintaining the power pyramid, which continues to oppress humanity as it has been doing in earnest for several Rothschild centuries now. And you're so deeply programmed that your brain has shut off all critical input from those warning against the existing, evil, hypermodern implementation of the original jungle ecosytem: the power pyramid.

Alas, the power pyramid cannot hold the enlightenment constructs previously discussed; constructs that separate humans from animals, modern humans from primitive humans, rational humans from emotional humans; and humans from parrots.

And there it is folks! :clap: An attempted authoritative baseless opinion that demonstrates a complete lack of intellectual and practical investment into "topics"! Great ideas are abundant in the world but sadly they are exploited by Sociopathic Leadership that places tremendous suppression and distortion on "ethical" global solutions - no brainer! Why don't you get off your keyboard for awhile Zook and actually go and spend some real time with people who are working tirelessly on bringing effective, sustainable solutions for all-inclusive equality before determining that they are all about oppressing humanity!

You see that's what I did. I read a heap of the internet stuff about the why and the who is suppressing humanity and the alleged sustainability movements that were sinister cover-ups, but constantly ranting about it wasn't going to produce effective change so I took myself off into the culture of sustainability via grass roots movements, academic studies, etc. And who woulda known! These people are resurrecting indigenous knowledge, working on cultural unity, implementing strategies to infiltrate corporate stakeholders who only support "Sustainability" to feather their own nest, etc, etc, etc. Have their exhaustive studies and solutions been exploited - of course, how could they not be in a world run by sociopaths. Are the "good guys" pissed off about it - of course, but that doesn't mean their efforts are wasted, nor are they giving up their pursuit! And if you had done some serious investigation you would know about the powerful "positive" effects of these Papers that have not only seeded awareness but organically hatched interconnectivity for the right reasons, irrespective of the elite's attempts to monopolize, distort, and control the projects for themselves. This is why global/cultural internet interconnectivity and transparency is such a powerful tool for revolution this century because the top of the pyramid simply cannot eternally control the glorious anomaly of organically spread activism!

You have absolutely no clue about what you cut and paste Zook, let alone have any substance to base your opinionated disinformation on - it is downright ludicrous and embarrassing for you :roll: - but keep up the good work of revealing your megalomania!

Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:11 am

Yay, one minute in and you have convinced me to slit my wrists. :roll:

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:16 pm
Site Admin

Yay, one minute in and you have convinced me to slit my wrists. :roll:

I assume you are talking one minute into Zook's audio lecture, because I too considered "ending it all" listening to Zook singing! I am not trying to be cruel to Zook, but he should know better than to publicly sing, just like he should know better than to publicly tell us how the world works.

I think Gemma just said something to that very effect in the post preceding yours, Mr. ULY.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:41 pm
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
You have absolutely no clue about what you cut and paste Zook, let alone have any substance to base your opinionated disinformation on - it is downright ludicrous and embarrassing for you :roll: - but keep up the good work of revealing your megalomania!

:giggle:

Again, I don't want to be cruel to Zook, but the necessary truth can sometimes appear cruel (like the response to the classic question "Do you think I look fat?").

I have thanked Zook numerous times for his presence here, as he helps tremendously in my analysis of sociopathy, my dissection of deceptive reasoning, and my examination of the problems of the world and their true source. That true source is sociopathy, and Zook is a minor sociopath, so you can see the vital connection I have been blessed to work with. I put all of this out in the public domain via the forum, not out of some ego trip, not to deceive, not to serve some selfish pursuit, but to be proven wrong. Because if I can't be proven wrong, then I may indeed be holding the truth. And also because I don't care about being right, I only care about finding the truth about what ails us.

Zook has been trying for years to prove me wrong. He has that sociopathic quality of success at any price, "the means justify the ends". That quality makes me sick, but it provides exactly the "trials and tribulations" necessary to demonstrate the robustness of my theory, that the root of all evil is the deviant human psychology known as sociopathy, and that organized sociopaths have a lock on humanity that is crippling us at best, and destroying us at worst.

And we desperately need to address this problem.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Gemma wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
I must confess, the podcasts are just my unscientific understandings of psychological natures, rooted in my own experiences and any wisdom or folly rising up from that. You probably know more about the subject matter of human psychology than myself, perhaps because I've never been particularly stimulated by the topic of psychology, preferring instead philosophy and human possibility to psychology and human frailty, that sorta thing.

But I never refuse a chance to give an opinion on things, especially when prompted to do so ... I was born with an overactive curiosity gene, I guess. Good thing I'm not a cat. :lol:

Thank you Zook - for me this says it all!

What really pisses me off about "keyboard warriors" I think is the term, is their inability to take the next step and rise above their own Self-Centered Opinions into a discussion about pro-active, creative, innovative contributions for workable solutions to the tragedies our world endures, or at the very least contribute resources and discussions to support those courageous pioneers/activists that are actually out there making a fucking difference.

Gemma apparently prefers attacking those outside the establishment for expressing an unsanctioned opinion on human nature that is different from the establishment opinion ... to actually investigating whether those unsanctioned opinions have any merit. Her comfort couch is the soft establishment science of psychology, which was ostensibly created to study the human mind/nature, but which has yet to offer any great revelations about the human mind/nature that hadn't already been discovered and inked by the great writers of literature from antiquity through the various enlightenments all the way up to the last half-century.

Indeed, human nature has been understood since the dawn of moral time in the behavioral identification of good seeds and bad seeds in society, and every degree of moral seed in between. Human nature has been experienced and understood by individuals as diverse as house maids, cooks, butlers, older children, parents, grandparents, the professionals, the clergy, the aristocrats, the pundits, the ranchers, the farmers, the coal miners, the supplies keepers, the bakers, the butchers, the barbers, the bartenders, the apothecarians, the dressmakers, etc.,etc. ... the writers great and small ... the readers ... and the oral tradition.

Nothing thus far ventured by the establishment, not even the creation of a field of study to discover the human mind/nature has ever succeeded in replacing the great living encyclopaedia collectively ventured over millennia by average humans studying each other and transferring this knowledge down the generational lines.

Against this living encyclopaedia of experiential learning and sharing, enter the ambitions of a sinister empire and its paid clinicians ... to shepherd and corral both stationary and free-ranging minds into specific schools of thought at the academic level. To then divide these schools and set them against each other with no greater purpose than keeping all minds preoccupied with defending their territory, their particular school against the trespasses of another school. This is effectively what modern educational psychology is about, namely, a battle between multiple schools of thought vying for the pinnacle of establishment accreditation. You're Ptolemy if you have this accreditation; you're Copernicus if you don't. That sorta thing. And how do we know that there is no greater purpose to the establishment schools of thought? Because the establishment can't afford to have an enlightened population beneath its authority, for that will pose a serious threat to its authority. So right away we can deduce that anything that the establishment does is for its own benefit and not for the benefit of the masses. And because the masses effectively define the state of humanity, the elites are antipathetic to humanity.

Think about it, what other purpose is there to study the individual mind than to ultimately control it? Control, of course, is achieved by implementing the Hegelian dialectic:
(1) create the problem: find the mind's weaknesses and attack those weakness using the tools of ideological subversion (as warned by Yuri Begmenov in the famous Edward Griffin interview);
(2) manage the reaction: steer the masses away from recognizing the design of ideological subversion and invent some contrived mental illness to explain the problem and situate it in the diagnosis of personal mental frailty;
(3) offer the solution: self-help popular psychology best-sellers for the mildly messed up and synthetic elixirs from Big Pharma's medicine cabinet for the manic depressives and the more profound cases of mental illness.

Mind you, the study of the collective mind is more legitimate because the field of statistics is a real science. Which is why stuff like Pavlov's Puppy, the Milgram experiment, Zimbardo's Stanford Prison experiment, Stockholm Syndrome, etc., have scientific merit. But scholastic studies of the collective mind are not as sexy as self-help books to improve the individual mind and synthetic drugs to fix the broken minds ... nor as profitable. Which is why the scientific stuff in psychology is mostly dry training material for those seeking professional careers in psychology, where they can earn a decent living fooling individual patients about the origins of the latter's mental illness ... and then prescribing solutions. The more ambitious of the lot, of course, seek fame and fortune on greater stages; and theirs is a preference for fooling people by the hundreds of thousands at a time (e.g. Dr. Phil; Dr. Drew; Dr. Joyce Brothers; etc.). For all intents and purposes, however, the best psychologists are still the ones close to home (e.g. a family member, a neighbor, a friend, etc.) ... for it is those closest to home that know you most intimately, as a name and not a number.

I should've audio recorded this post ... there's still a lot more to say, and I'm already tired of typing.

Psychology is not a a hard science; and just a little more science than religion at this stage of investigation into the human brain, the human mind, and human nature. But if religion can control people to the extent that it does; then imagine what even a little bit of science mixed with religion can do ... which is why psychology is being used as another tool for ultimately controlling people. Enter the popular psychologists and their task of programming the masses away from their own individual experiences with human nature (theirs and others) and towards the hybrid science-religion of psychology. The popular psychologists have become the de facto priesthood class of psychology. It doesn't matter that these so-called experts also bring mere opinion to the table, but since they are accredited by the establishment, and promoted heavily by the establishment media, Gemma has nothing but praise for these social engineers cum high priests of mixed religion.

Gemma's attack against my nonestablishment opinion as being self-centered and ego-driven offers two fallacies for the price of one: (1) argument by appeal to the authority of establishment; (2) argument by ad hominem.

She's already shown us her lack of commitment to understanding things as they actually exist by promoting the Brundtland Report, which is nothing more than the power pyramid trying to preserve itself. She's also shown her lack of interest in the root problem behind the global evils (e.g. secretive sinister Rothschild bankster organization) ... preferring instead the very fashionable imaginary problem (e.g. sociopathy).

Free hint: The Rothschild bankster organization is entirely responsible for the design of the global evils in the past two plus centuries, with the system of centralized banking overseeing the control of credit (the extension and withdrawal of credit, to be specific) as the primary tool of manipulation, occupation, and sedition of whole cultures and nations. There are far, far more sociopaths outside the Rothschild bankster organization than within. Ergo, the argument that sociopaths are the root cause of the global evils is patent nonsense. The root cause is organization.

Quote:
There is just an endless, pathetic, useless, repetitive cycle of:
"It's all about ME ME ME! My opinion has to be the best opinion on the planet on every topic imaginable, no matter what, and by god I'll do anything to fight for it even to the point of trying to tear down anyone who doesn't agree with me and put me on that pedestal!"

Nice strawman. Whip it at your leisure. Those trapped in abiding ignorance about the root cause of a problem are not expected to deliver us from that problem. When the problem is on the scale of full spectrum dominance and totalitarian takeover of the planet's natural and human resources, all these wanna-be-do-gooders with penny solutions for a pound problem will accomplish far less than those who become aware of the pound problem even if they don't have immediate solutions.

IMO, the actual solution train takes a long journey: from individual awareness of the problem to a critical mass in collective awareness of the problem to a glimpse of the solution to the problem to the implementation of a working solution.

Quote:
WTF! Where is the humility on the sociopathic topic that says "Hey I don't know much about it, but I'm willing to learn, and willing to support in any way I can and/or if I don't feel inclined or see the benefit in pursuing this topic for activism I'll leave it alone". NO, it's all about the seductive addiction to the ease of information gathering in our internet era, then crunching it up in whatever way suits simply to satisfy an egoistic driven selfish curiosity that at the end of the day produces absolutely NADA to help those less fortunate than ourselves who are in the direct firing line of some of the most repugnant horrors imaginable!

Genuine truthseekers go as far as the truth takes them and not further. That said, the truth exists far beyond your current state of knowledge, Gemma. Perhaps a little bit of humility on your part, will go a long way in correcting the imbalance between your state of knowledge of the problem and your zeal to offer solutions. In the end, the only thing that will truly help those less fortunate than ourselves - and too, ourselves - is to recognize the problem that exists and not invent a problem.

Pax

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next