Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook) 

Post Re: Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook)
Zook, you are beyond belief. Really. :face:

I see you are still trying to create new threads while still pursuing the same issues that this thread explores, so I have merged your new thread back into this one for the second time. Please stop this kind of trolling in the forum. You have already been suspended multiple times (4 times, isn't it?) for trolling and other bad behavior, and you are approaching another suspension if you don't stop this mischief.

When the truth caught up with Captain Queeg (in The Caine Mutiny) he threatened everyone who exposed him with military court martial. Autocrats are what they are. Chico is no different in this regard. The truth is catching up with him. And he is reaping what he sowed.

FTR, my thread exposing Rose was created in Alt Media where it correctly belonged ... not in my audio recording thread on sociopathy. I was focusing on the specific lies and other mischief that Rose, an alt media personality, was engaging in. Chico, realizing that his friend and partner-in-mischief was being exposed, wanted to get Rose off the front page as it were, and into the backpages of the sociopathyUNPLUGGED thread where there would be less chance of Rose's mischief being discovered.

Go ahead, Chico, suspend me ... ban me ... do you think I really care?

I've already extensively - and again most recently in OH YEAH's smoking gun thread with FCUK in the title - exposed the polling system here as an unmitigated fraud; that you insist on promoting a fraud is just more indication that you will sink to any level to avoid taking responsibility for your deceptions and manipulations.

Quote:
Your focus on the poll results at Inphinet is meaningless. Polling the forum members cannot determine if particular individuals are sociopaths. Members can and will change their votes. You may not like the changes. Oh well, they are meaningless anyway, as I stated in that very thread, which is why I chose not to participate in that poll. If I had, you would have another vote to your name, as would Stephen, Rhiannon, Shezbeth, and Shadowself.

More unmitigated horseshit. I was pointing to the timing of Rose's apparent change of evaluation of yours truly ... which points to vindictiveness and manipulation. Three months go by without the poll thread being active, and then, four days after I forewarned her about the devolution of the forum into a tupperware club and within 24 hours of my remarking that her partner-in-mischief, Chico, had 3 votes against him as compared to 1 vote each for Shezbeth and myself, within 24 hours, the polls showed Shezbeth's and my votes increase to 4 apiece.

Spin it any way you like, Chico. You're both reaping the mischief that you both had sowed. I wouldn't be surprised if more members left Inphinet after reading my exposure of Rose on this forum, and my comprehensive exposure of you in the past two years of being a fifth column troll. I already see that Sam and Fred Steeves have had their fill of you. But that was inevitable and predictable given your track record of labeling those that dared to disagree with you with superior arguments and ideas, as sociopaths. Sam and Fred bucked the trend by leaving before you had a chance to label them. Kudos to them both.

Quote:
For your enlightenment, I don't blame Zionist Jews for all the evils in the world. I blame organized sociopaths. How it is that you do not understand this after all these years is beyond me. Oh wait, it's actually not beyond me. You're a sociopath, and that's why you twist the truth around as you do. Now it makes perfect sense.

The only group of people that are organizing full spectrum dominance and the global evils and corruptions, are Zionist Jewish elites. Which is why you had to shift your initial stance of sociopaths as the root cause, to organized sociopaths as the root cause ... and as I just explained, there is only one set of organized sociopaths that are threatening this world with totalitarian evil: elitist Zionist Jews.

The language and the logic we use both have consequences, Chico. You can't run away from the logical consequences of blaming the global evils on organized sociopaths, which you most certainly did; because the next investigation in that sequence is the identification of these purported organized sociopaths: and that then excludes all sociopaths that are not part of this organization. Indeed, proper identification always returns to elitist Zionist Jews ... and you have several threads here on United People identifying these elitist Zionist Jews, yourself, but not when full culpability is being ventured, only partial culpability. Full culpability practically assures that you will commit only to nonspecific, nontribal, and therefore, nonidentification with your sly re-routing to a nameless mass called organized sociopaths. That way, you can save face with both the truthseekers that you are trying to deceive and with the gatekeepers of which you are one.

In short, the truthseekers want a commitment to actual identification, but you will only tease them with nonspecific nonidentification ... for you already decided that the term Zionist Jews should be reserved when only partial culpability for global evils is being discussed. When full culpability is being discussed, like in my researched and informed arguments exposing such, you will only offer tepid nonspecific nonidentification.

A related aside: the class of non-organized sociopaths is vastly more populated than the class of organized sociopaths; and that's another free clue that organization is the root cause, not sociopathy.

Quote:
And can you twist the truth! Love this one:
UncleZook wrote:
FTR, I only started becoming displeased with the website after I saw Chico's unprovoked disrespect for myself, Shezbeth and Shadowself, in that order, continuing for a period of time, and watching Rose do absolutely nothing about it ...

My disrespect for you is definitely provoked, caused by your incessant twisting of the truth to serve your selfish con-artistry. As for Shezbeth, he deliberately lied to me, admitting to his duplicity in full public view, and claiming it was perfectly normal to be duplicitous. Shadowself flat out censored me from discussing the subject matter of her thread, and Rose did indeed accommodate her by splitting out my posts to a Pyramid Sidebar thread. I guess you missed that too, huh Sherlock? Like I said, you are beyond belief. Your deception continues to climb to new levels, which continues to provoke more disrespect from me for you.

Then explain Sam and Fred leaving Inphinet because of a perceived impending labeling and libeling from you? More to the point, why do they both feel that you were reading to spring the contrived charge of sociopath on them?
Good luck answering that, Chico.

I'm actually feeling a bit of empathy for you now that your whole game is once again collapsing around your fifth column mischief and misadventures. I mean, what's a boy to do but run home with his brand new plastic ball when no one is interested in playing with him?

Oops, forgot ... Inphinet forums is still a formidable club with all those remaining heavy intellects there engaged in high end abstract thought. Can't wait for when the discussion there eventually swings around to the zen of stuffing pickles up one's nose.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:57 am

Hi UncleZook, You are far tougher than I to continue in presenting other views... many which made a great deal of sense in many cases... well, maybe in most cases.

I hope to communicate with you yet I do not know how to reach you.

Anyways, one of the tricky subjects was synchronicity and related "psi" experiences.

The following short video taken last Monday morning (June 27, 2016) is an example of the phenomena... hope the viewers enjoy!

Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:26 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
FTR, my thread exposing Rose was created in Alt Media where it correctly belonged ... not in my audio recording thread on sociopathy.

FTR, your Sociopathy Unplugged is in the wrong place to begin with, in General Discussion instead of in Psychology. You normally create all your threads in General Discussion, probably thinking you are getting greater exposure there (the "front page" in your twisted mind).

UncleZook wrote:
Chico, realizing that his friend and partner-in-mischief was being exposed, wanted to get Rose off the front page as it were, and into the backpages of the sociopathyUNPLUGGED thread where there would be less chance of Rose's mischief being discovered.

What utter BS! I even linked to your post here at Inphinet, giving it even greater exposure. I have no need to hide your false allegations and deceptive ploys. On the contrary, I like to showcase them, as they are continuing evidence of your sociopathic nature.

UncleZook wrote:
Go ahead, Chico, suspend me ... ban me ... do you think I really care?

No, of course you don't care. You've been suspended four times already and have always come back. You have always been treated fairly here and have never been censored, which is why you keep coming back. And by escalating your con-game each time you return, you are essentially doing what sociopaths do, using your victim's empathy against him. So once again, by these actions, you continue to demonstrate that you are indeed a sociopath. In fact, you can't help yourself, which confirms again that you are a sociopath.

As usual, you will be suspended when a suspension is merited, and after the usual warnings that you will deliberately flaunt. As usual, you will attempt to goad me into acting prematurely, and as usual, I will wait patiently until the preponderance of evidence justifies your suspension. It's become a familiar game with you, Zook. And that's what sociopaths are all about, isn't it -- playing the game. So we have even more confirmation that you are a sociopath!

UncleZook wrote:
that you insist on promoting a fraud is just more indication that you will sink to any level to avoid taking responsibility for your deceptions and manipulations.

And what do you follow with? Accusing your opponents of your own malfeasance! More confirmation of sociopathy... You don't even realize you're doing it, do you Zook. It's innate, a function of your psychology.

UncleZook wrote:
...within 24 hours of my remarking that her partner-in-mischief, Chico, had 3 votes against him as compared to 1 vote each for Shezbeth and myself, within 24 hours, the polls showed Shezbeth's and my votes increase to 4 apiece.

Zook, are you an idiot? Inphinet members can change their votes at any time. It should come as no surprise that if you step up your sociopathic behavior at Inphinet, members there might notice and want to change their votes! And the votes prove nothing anyway.

UncleZook wrote:
But that was inevitable and predictable given your track record of labeling those that dared to disagree with you with superior arguments and ideas, as sociopaths. Sam and Fred bucked the trend by leaving before you had a chance to label them.

More "twist and shout" from you, Zook. So you admit I had disagreements with both Fred and Sam (just as I have had disagreements with just about everyone, including Rose), and I did NOT accuse them of being sociopaths. And you twist that around to imply that they left because it was inevitable that I would accuse them of being sociopaths. You are accusing me of pre-crime for an act that I have not committed and which is not even a crime if it is the truth (as it clearly is in your case).

UncleZook wrote:
... and as I just explained, there is only one set of organized sociopaths that are threatening this world with totalitarian evil: elitist Zionist Jews.

This is not true. It is your big subterfuge. The common thread underlying all the groups threatening this world with evil is sociopathy. Yes, the elitist Zionist Jews are heavy with sociopaths, but there are plenty of other groups that also contribute to the enslavement of humanity.

UncleZook wrote:
In short, the truthseekers want a commitment to actual identification, but you will only tease them with nonspecific nonidentification ...

I think it is the sociopaths that want a specific identification, because then they will have a patsy to deflect blame from themselves. Isn't that what they always do, use a patsy as an integral part of their deception? You give yourself away here, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
Then explain Sam and Fred leaving Inphinet because of a perceived impending labeling and libeling from you? More to the point, why do they both feel that you were reading to spring the contrived charge of sociopath on them? Good luck answering that, Chico.

Any explanation is speculative. I don't have the full story of why they came to Inphinet or why they left, and neither do you. It could have been a deliberate psy-op along the lines of the GW affair that occurred here, for all I know.

UncleZook wrote:
I'm actually feeling a bit of empathy for you now that your whole game is once again collapsing around your fifth column mischief and misadventures. I mean, what's a boy to do but run home with his brand new plastic ball when no one is interested in playing with him?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are such a liar! You are just trying to paint yourself as having empathy. I can see right through you, Zook. As a sociopath, you are so predictable.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Hi UncleZook, I tried to PM you yet this forum has my PMs blocked, so please e-mail me at:

merlynagain@yahoo.com

I would like to discuss some of your podcasts. Note: I have decided to listen to each one of the first few again and then all the rest I have not been able to listen to. I hope we can communicate via e-mail.

I am sad about leaving inPHInet, but for me it is important that all posters are treated the same, regardless of whether that treatment might be considered "good" or "bad" by any individual... I feel the treatment should be consistent. I experienced other than that so I asked to leave.

I will also be honest that I have been afraid to leave because I have seen that "sociopath" label thrown onto many folks that are (IMO) likely not sociopaths. I also observed some of those giving those very labels exhibiting sociopathic behaviors. It just got too uncomfortable so I had to leave. I wish Rose and inPHInet well and I hope she and the remaining members experience the best rest of their lives and beyond as possible.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Why I came (back) to inPHInet was because I remembered there was some really good music (some from Atticus) from groups I never even heard of. So one day I went there and started looking for some of that music and if I recall, I posted that.

Why I left I explained above. I just don't fit there and I would probably have ended up making posts (as reactions) I would later feel bad about. See Rose's post just after my last one. See the insinuation I wasn't polite. See the dozens of posts by others in responses to some of my own that are far less polite. Note, she never said a word about those.

I saw the light.

I am not wanted at inPHInet unless its to be abused.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:17 pm
Site Admin

Sam Hunter wrote:
Hi UncleZook, I tried to PM you yet this forum has my PMs blocked, so please e-mail me...

No PMs are blocked on this forum to my knowledge. The PM system is exactly as distributed with the open source software, and I have never had any complaints about it not working. Perhaps you could give me some details on the problems you encountered, Sam. If there is any problem with the PM system, I would certainly like to know as much about it as possible, in order to correct it, should it need fixing.

Sam Hunter wrote:
I am sad about leaving inPHInet, but for me it is important that all posters are treated the same, regardless of whether that treatment might be considered "good" or "bad" by any individual... I feel the treatment should be consistent. I experienced other than that so I asked to leave.

You were treated no worse than anyone else, Sam. You might even have been treated a little more gently, as many there recognized your sensitive nature.

Sam Hunter wrote:
I will also be honest that I have been afraid to leave because I have seen that "sociopath" label thrown onto many folks that are (IMO) likely not sociopaths.

I seriously doubt that, considering how you came into the forum trying to convince me that you were a sociopath. I wasn't buying it, of course, as we all witnessed. You even wanted to have yourself tested for sociopathy using the fMRI brain scans, and you searched the Dallas area for a place that would do it, remember? Do you still feel you should be tested, Sam?

Sam Hunter wrote:
I also observed some of those giving those very labels exhibiting sociopathic behaviors.

Then you should have publicly exposed those behaviors and publicly identified those sociopaths. That's what we do there, Sam, all out in the open for everyone to review. You claim you want everyone in the forum treated consistently and yet you do not live up to your own standards.

Sam Hunter wrote:
It just got too uncomfortable so I had to leave.

It was uncomfortable for you from the beginning, and you had plenty of opportunities to leave, and yet you didn't. It was almost like you had something you had to do first. What was it really that kept you from leaving early on, before you asked to video Skype with me?

Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:54 am
Site Admin

Sam Hunter wrote:
Why I came (back) to inPHInet was because I remembered there was some really good music (some from Atticus) from groups I never even heard of. So one day I went there and started looking for some of that music and if I recall, I posted that.

You can listen to all the music at Inphinet without joining the forum, Sam.

As I recall, you came into the forum expressing an interest in sociopaths, claiming to have read my posts in the Sociopath thread, which you claimed were quite eye-opening for you. It would appear to me that you joined Inphinet not so much to listen to music, but to be able to interact with me.

Sam Hunter wrote:
Why I left I explained above. I just don't fit there and I would probably have ended up making posts (as reactions) I would later feel bad about.

This is as bad as Fred Steeves' excuse that he thought his group Skype chats were private. Fred evidently can't conduct himself in a consistent manner privately versus publicly. And you claim that you can't write posts that you would later "feel bad about". Yet you are a veteran participant across many forums and a prolific poster. Your hypocrisy is showing, Sam.

Sam Hunter wrote:
See Rose's post just after my last one. See the insinuation I wasn't polite. See the dozens of posts by others in responses to some of my own that are far less polite. Note, she never said a word about those. I saw the light.

OK, here is Rose's post:

Quote:
Why can we not have polite differences of opinions about a subject as personal as our spirit, Sam?
And, not assume one world view is superior over another?
For some reason, or other, it seems conscientiousness builds to convince others one way is better than another?

And that post is an insinuation that you aren't polite?! No, really Sam, you have to be kidding.

Wait a minute, didn't you tell me you were dyslexic?

Quote:
Dyslexia: a variable often familial learning disability that involves difficulties in acquiring and processing language and that is typically manifested by a lack of proficiency in reading, spelling, and writing. -- source

Could it be that you are not understanding what you are reading, Sam? I haven't seen any evidence of that from you based on your posts, so I don't think that is the case. But I could be wrong. Perhaps you could explain how it is that Rose's first sentence is an insinuation that you are impolite. Rose's tendency that I have observed is that she is often too polite and too accommodating. Yet you claim just the opposite. Your story just doesn't hang together too well, Sam.

Sam Hunter wrote:
I am not wanted at inPHInet unless its to be abused.

:face:

Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:33 am

Check your Skype, please, Chico... this is what I get when I try to PM.

Delete this post as its not needed here or on topic.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:11 pm

Sam Hunter wrote:
Hi UncleZook, I tried to PM you yet this forum has my PMs blocked, so please e-mail me at:

merlynagain@yahoo.com

I would like to discuss some of your podcasts. Note: I have decided to listen to each one of the first few again and then all the rest I have not been able to listen to. I hope we can communicate via e-mail.

Greetings, Sam. I feel like I almost know you by reading your posts over at Inphinet forum the past month or so. Anyways, now that the awkwardness of introduction is behind us, yes, I'd be glad to discuss any of the podcasts. I must confess, the podcasts are just my unscientific understandings of psychological natures, rooted in my own experiences and any wisdom or folly rising up from that. You probably know more about the subject matter of human psychology than myself, perhaps because I've never been particularly stimulated by the topic of psychology, preferring instead philosophy and human possibility to psychology and human frailty, that sorta thing.

But I never refuse a chance to give an opinion on things, especially when prompted to do so ... I was born with an overactive curiosity gene, I guess. Good thing I'm not a cat. :lol:

My preferred method of communication is voice chat. Skype or something similar. I'm trying to save my fingers from too much text-typing, so that there's something left when I get back to Canada for one of my last remaining passions on this good planet Earth: guitar and musical keyboards. I don't want to invite early onset carpal tunnel troubles, as it were. Indeed, I've greatly reduced my postings on forums from a few years ago. I really only post nowadays because I have to and not because I necessarily want to. Chico's continual slander against my good name has made it necessary for me to respond on more occasions than I care for ... but my good name is about the only possession I value and it'll be a dry pouring rain and a hot ice cube before I let any small-tanked charlatan abuse it with amateurish attempts at psychological assessment.

In any event, I'm not all that good with email exchange, as many of my close friends often remind me ... often leaving mail unreplied for days on end and then having to apologize for it if and when I do reply. I prefer realtime communication, and if that is not possible, forum posts. As for email, I generally reserve email exchange for only those people that I've known a long time. It's nothing against you, Sam, just my own personal preference. And this preference applies equally to my relatives, my closest friends and to someone I've just met on the internet. My philosophy is simple: if I have anything important to say, I'd like to say it to the world at one time ... and not one person at a time. This is merely cost-benefit analysis as it pertains to my available time, and also finger overusage and unnecessarily inviting carpal tunnel problems.

So if you're good with skype exchange, my handle in Skype is "unclezook" ... or perhaps type in the keywords "Zookie Monster". I'm currently in India so my Skype is a bit intermittent right now. Chico is on my skype list although I haven't chatted with him for a very long time, maybe a year. He's a different person on skype than he is on these forums. In a strange paradox, chatting with Chico on skype is actually enjoyable. In realtime, he cannot manipulate the narrative, which then forces him to either engage in critical thinking or come off sounding like a fool. Either outcome is welcome from my perspective. Removed from realtime, however, Chico has a large collection of tools that he uses to avoid real discussion ... including the spear of "Sociopath!" that he hurls freely at anyone that dares to cross the Rubicon against his recommendation, pick a topic, any topic. So getting Chico into realtime, IMO, is the best opportunity to assess both his knowledgebase and his ability to engage abstract ideas.

Of course, reading excerpts from the PHI group, you had the misfortune of engaging Chico in a skype chat with multiple other personalities ... and some of those personalities, Sam, were not necessarily interested in sharing and exchanging ideas but about maintaining control of the discussion. When the discussion strayed away from their approval, they would make the chat room a bit uncomfortable. Silent, for example, has a mouth better suited for a bar-room boozer than for anything that can sustain a discussion room. Then there's that uncomfortable sycophant energy between Rose and Chico. Rasputin had less pull, I'm sure. :shock:

Quote:

I will also be honest that I have been afraid to leave because I have seen that "sociopath" label thrown onto many folks that are (IMO) likely not sociopaths. I also observed some of those giving those very labels exhibiting sociopathic behaviors. It just got too uncomfortable so I had to leave. I wish Rose and inPHInet well and I hope she and the remaining members experience the best rest of their lives and beyond as possible.

The first clue of empathy, Chico, is that genuine empaths are hard on themselves ... and soft on others.

Even after all that had happened at Inphinet, Sam still wishes the best for Rose (who insinuated things about Sam, including things relating to his ongoing friendship with Shezbeth) ... and is being unnecessarily hard on himself for leaving Inphinet.

Sam actually possesses more empathy than myself, for I left Inphinet because I was ready to tear the place down after Rose became vindictive and manipulative, e.g. when she re-assessed me as a sociopath (against her own earlier impression of me) after my mentioning the fact that Chico had 3 votes declaring that he was a sociopath while Shezbeth and I only had 1 vote each, which was the tally as late as May 5, 2016. Within 24 hours, she enlisted two members to assist in changing the overall tally, and Shezbeth and I subsequently ended up with 4 votes each on May 6, 2016. And now, she has the audacity to assert that the vote is the same as it had been on May 6, 2016, as if that had been my contention ... when my contention is clearly the 24-hr window immediately prior to May 6, 2016, when the vote did indeed change. That's the kind of mendacity that Big Daddy (Burl Ives) was talking about in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof!

But I didn't tear the place down even after I left - and even while Chico and Rose were still goading me with unnecessary provocation here and there - because I had enough empathy in me to realize that I was dealing with fragile wounded egos.

Indeed, the only reason I decided to post an audio recording series on the topic of sociopathy was to offer an alternative view to the faulty understandings of sociopathy that Chico was advancing, understandings that are so off-base that they present Hitler ... a person who cosigned the Ha'avara agreement which essentially cleared way for the forced displacement of Jews from their homes; forced loading of Jews into cattle cars for shipment to concentration camps; forced expatriation of Jews from Europe; and forced occupation (by these forcefully expatriated Jews) of the lands of another peoples without the consent of those peoples ... as an empath.

War is Peace. Ignorance is Strength. Slavery is Freedom. Hitler is empathy. (The four doublespeaks of the apocalypse??)

Pax

ps: I don't like typing all that much, Sam, but I will type the extra mile to offer all necessary context because I respect the factual record. So if I do get carpal tunnel, then there's nothing else to blame than my respect for the factual record. And that goes a long way in explaining why Chico and I split apart after about 2 years of relatively friendly relations. He doesn't care about the factual record, on any topic. He prefers human drama, and he'll create drama wherever he can find it, whenever it gets in short supply.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:40 pm

UncleZook wrote:

My preferred method of communication is voice chat. Skype or something similar.

Mine too and the reason I am hoping to communicate with you via e-mail or PM (can't do PM because I do not have the rights here at UP) is to suggest the same and to provide you my Skype name so we might be able to speak... so we both prefer that same method which is a relief as too many folks I know are afraid of actual, direct communication.

Note: I did have several quite excellent Skype video chats with Chico who, for reasons i can't yet figure out and maybe never will, appears to be two different people... the one I see and hear on video and the one who writes posts. Maybe one day i will understand that phenomena.

Anyways - I have gone back to listen to ALL your podcasts again because in honesty, I did not get far once the "zionist jew" stuff was mentioned. Why? This is because I feel that by using that term, we lesson the chances for resolution - and this is one reason I hope to speak with you... to explore this conundrum. Still... I do wish to get through these podcasts so that I am properly up to speed when we speak.

Ohhh and, just an idea... maybe even we might see if we could pull off a three way Skype voice (and even video if everyone is so inclined... I am open to all) with you (UncleZook), Chicodoodoo and myself, Sam Hunter! That would be some discussion huh?

I added you... Can't wait to talk!

Last edited by Sam Hunter on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next