Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook) 

Post BrundtlandReport_DEBUNKED (audio recordings by UncleZook)
Brundtland_Report_DEBUNKED_01

https://ln.syncusercontent.com/mfs-6c08 ... 8wMS5tcDMi

First in a two part audio recording series debunking the Brundlandt Report, which is nothing more than a sister document to Agenda 21 and Georgia Guidestones.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:33 am

Post Re: BrundtlandReport_DEBUNKED (audio recordings by UncleZoo
Brundtland_Report_DEBUNKED_02

https://ln.syncusercontent.com/mfs-6342 ... 8wMi5tcDMi

Continuation of the debunking of the Brundtland report.

Includes my exposition of the status quo and reformist classes as power-pyramid minion classes ... and the transformist class as a self-proclaimed anti-power_pyramid class. It remains to be seen whether the transformist class is genuine in its ambitions, or whether it is just another fifth column front using the king-archer template, e.g. publicly attacking the king while privately supporting the king. That sorta thing.

Will require one more audio recording to address the last four paragraphs of Gemma's so-called critique of said report. She appears to be a reformist herself. Seeking change, but within the narrative of the existing power pyramid structure ... which is then really not change at all but a different view of the pyramid from a different angle.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Post Re: BrundtlandReport_DEBUNKED (audio recordings by UncleZoo
Brundtland_Report_DEBUNKED_03

https://ln.syncusercontent.com/mfs-abe5 ... 8wMy5tcDMi

Conclusion of the exposee of the Brundtland Report ... as a sister document to Agenda 21 and Georgia Guidestones.

Pax

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:41 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook)
Zook, you are hiding behind your audio recordings.

This is an online forum. You know how forums work. We post information here so that others may read it and thoughtfully respond to it. To avoid that kind of public peer review, you have elected to shift your information to an audio format. So now, instead of slogging through just a couple minutes of written words in one of your posts, we have to be bored out of our minds for thirty minutes listening to the "ramblings and preamblings" of a demented con-artist to get the exact same bogus information!

I for one am not listening to any more of your audio lectures (I've already wasted five hours on them). It takes too long, your message is too disjointed, and the whole process is clearly a waste of time. It's bad enough putting up with your prevaricating and obfuscating written posts, but at least there I can quickly give you the paddling you so richly deserve. And that's precisely why you have moved to audio lectures, to save your poor, stinging bum.

So that works for me, as I don't have to deal with an unruly child as much as I did before. At least, I hope not. :lol:

That's a paddlin'

Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:34 pm

Zook, you are hiding behind your audio recordings.

You have it ass-backwards, Chico. I'm actually communicating my perspectives freely now, unhindered by miscreants that chop up paragraphs into sentences, then sentences into words ... in a calculated attempt to destroy the narrative. Unhindered by miscreants that attack the messenger incessantly as a first resort with contrived accusations of "Sociopath!!", as opposed to establishing evidence of the latter's purported sociopathy. Unhindered by miscreants that ignore large salient sections of a message to seek and find imagined trophies in trivial off-roads from the main topic being discussed. Etc.

Of course, said miscreants are expected to be chagrined by my shift to the audio format ... because they're used to chopping things out of context ... but now, they have nothing to swing their axe at.

Quote:
This is an online forum. You know how forums work. We post information here so that others may read it and thoughtfully respond to it.

Reading and hearing. Two systems of communication. As a purported free speech advocate, I would think that you would respect all systems of communication, especially one that allows members to fully and freely communicate thought. As a member who has no objections to any system that communicate thought, I'm open to rebuttals in either the reading or hearing formats.

I might have stayed committed to the reading format if it had not been so thoroughly abused by the resident miscreants. Indeed, you had a chance to impress us with your integrity of argument and/or debating skills. You chose instead to squander those abilities in pursuit of attacking your opponents at every opportunity, and other trolling behaviors.

Your focus on the messenger is legendary. No greater proof of this is the fact that even after I stopped posting at Inphinet forums about a month or so ago, my name still pops up regularly there courtesy of your need to attack me at every opportunity. Yes, Chico, you really are about ideas, aren't you? *sarcasm*

You tried defeating me in argument ... and failed miserably. One needs facts to defeat arguments. You lack facts. The archives hold it. So the only course left for you now is to attack Zook at every opportunity. What the facts won't give you, you wish to claim anyway with other methods. Which is why the membership here has been reduced to almost just one member: yourself. Best of luck as you try to hold on against all odds.

Quote:
To avoid that kind of public peer review, you have elected to shift your information to an audio format. So now, instead of slogging through just a couple minutes of written words in one of your posts, we have to be bored out of our minds for thirty minutes listening to the "ramblings and preamblings" of a demented con-artist to get the exact same bogus information!

So ... you went through 5 hours (10 segments) of my audio recordings even though you were bored??

Do you still not recognize why no one with any sense of discernment believes you, Chico? Heck, you had to wander off to a tupperware club to get any attention. But it won't be long, I'm sure ... for even tupperware tappers have a finite amount of patience before they seek a new experience.

Quote:
I for one am not listening to any more of your audio lectures (I've already wasted five hours on them). It takes too long, your message is too disjointed, and the whole process is clearly a waste of time. It's bad enough putting up with your prevaricating and obfuscating written posts, but at least there I can quickly give you the paddling you so richly deserve. And that's precisely why you have moved to audio lectures, to save your poor, stinging bum.

So that works for me, as I don't have to deal with an unruly child as much as I did before. At least, I hope not. :lol:
[...]

Thanks for moving my Brundtland Report Debunked audio recordings (which are unrelated to sociopathy) into the Sociopathy UNPLUGGED thread ... unsolicited. Autocrats don't require consent, so I'm not all that perturbed.

Just more indication that you are confused about the audio recording format. So let me explain things to you. Threads exist to cover different topics, not to contain all topics rendered in an undesired format of communication.

You, Chico, have little patience for other people's ideas, arguments, and formats of communication. Which is why in your worldview, War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, Slavery is Freedom, Sociopaths are Empaths (Hitler) ... and Censorship is Speech.

Pax

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:24 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I'm actually communicating my perspectives freely now...

Meaning you weren't communicating freely before? :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
I might have stayed committed to the reading format if it had not been so thoroughly abused by the resident miscreants.

Really, Zook, thou doth protest too much. :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
So ... you went through 5 hours (10 segments) of my audio recordings even though you were bored??

I did indeed. :oops: I admit that I had to force myself, which certainly exercised my discipline.

UncleZook wrote:
You, Chico, have little patience for other people's ideas, arguments, and formats of communication.

No one has tested my patience like you have, Zook. I've put up with your shenanigans for years, when you yourself would have proudly ejected anyone behaving as you do without the slightest regret. But I do believe in hearing all voices, even those that are rooted in the deviant psychology we now know as sociopathy.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Post Rose of InPHInet and the art of manipulation
I was doing my regular browsing of InPHInet forums, today, to see how many more times Chico's OCD with Zook's character (specifically, the assassination of Zook's character) would play out ... and I found the following gem from Rose, the poobah, primrose and Queen Bee of InPHInet:
http://inphinet.net/threads/inphinet-fo ... #post-6191

If you want to skip the preamble, good folks, and head straight for Zook's exposee of Rose as an example of the normal class of human beings, humans that exhibit both empathic and sociopathic behaviors and who belong in the unremarkable center of the Gaussian normal distribution of psychological natures ... head straight to the 6:00 minute mark of the following audio recording and don't stop until you reach 27:00 minutes.

sociopathyUNPLUGGED_13 https://ln.syncusercontent.com/mfs-e993 ... 8xMy5tcDMi

How about that, there really wasn't any preamble necessary.

In any event, I hope you enjoyed your glimpse into the conditional sociopathic mind of a wounded vindictive ego ... an ego that is quite capable of empathy but usually prefers life on the bad side of town. Is it any wonder that Rose once enabled Charles of Atticus and is now enabling Chico of la Mancha ... two of the more seasoned con-artists you're likely to meet on these electronic communities? Rose likes her boys behaving badly, it would appear, and she'll manipulate appearances.

All the best, Rose. It is my hope that you will find the good side of town some day soon and become a contributing conditional empath in society. Seek some therapy ... perhaps in the recorded chants of Tibetan monks. This forum stuff is not your forte.

Pax

Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:02 am

Post Re: Rose of InPHInet and the art of manipulation
I guess I disturbed the liar's lair something serious ... for both Chico and Rose are expressing their manipulative natures in a sly attempt to control the damage to their reputations.

First Chico sets up the bowling pins with this sly distortion of my post and audio recording:
http://inphinet.net/threads/inphinet-fo ... #post-6199
Quote:
Zook's latest post at UP accuses Rose of changing the numbers in the poll she just posted above, allegedly because she has made a "bond" with me.

I am quite used to Zook making ridiculous claims about me, but it appears he is expanding his range to include those he has failed to deceive and manipulate.

Zook, I just don't see Rose being the conniving type. I think you are just accusing her of what you would do if only you were in her shoes.

Shame on you, Zook. But let's not dismiss your claim out of hand. Let's hear what Rose has to say.

I never claimed that Rose changed the numbers in any nefarious way, which is what Chico is trying to desperately suggest. I did state that Rose changed her vote within 24 hours of my exposing the fact that Chico had three times the votes declaring he was a a sociopath than either Shezbeth or I received, in this post dated May 5, 2016:
http://inphinet.net/threads/sociopaths- ... #post-5424

The last post in the Inphinet Sociopaths thread, as Rose correctly states (to mask her manipulation) was on May 6, 2016. IOW, within 24 hours, Rose bumped up a poll that had been inactive since Feb. 11, 2016, a period of approx. 3 months of inactivity.

May 6, 2016 ... four short days after May 2, 2016, the day when I took Rose to task with my forewarning of tupperware club endings for her forum if she kept on letting Chico disrespect members with his contrived charge of sociopathy against them (as a debate tactic):
http://www.inphinet.net/threads/sociopa ... #post-5397

Not only did Shezbeth and I see our votes go from a single member declaring we were sociopaths to four Inphinet members declaring we were sociopaths on May 6, 2016, within 24 hours of of my exposing Chico's three votes as a sociopath ... and we can prove that there was only one vote against either Shezbeth or myself as late as May 5, 2016, because that was when I made my post exposing Chico's three votes in comparison to the single votes that Shezbeth and I had each received ... Rose was the person that bumped up the inactive thread and was also the only person who had a motive for making sure the expert that she invited to this forum discuss sociopathy would not stand out so blatantly as a sociopath himself, e.g. behind Rhiannon's 6 votes and Steve's 7 votes. So we can rest assured that Rose voted on May 6, 2016 ... and we can then reasonably guess that she enlisted the help of two cohorts to increase Zook's vote and Shezbeth's vote from their existing paltry unremarkable respective singularities. HorseWNN, being Rose's cohort in bed, is one likely candidate for cohorting with Rose in changing his initial vote; and it's anybody's guess who the other cohort was. You'll have to the read the archives to determine who else had an axe to grind with either Shezbeth or Zook, and who is also capable of dishonest voting like Rose herself had demonstrated.

Rose's manipulation continues with two other instances as exposed in the audio recording ... (1) her pretending to be affronted by my blaming Zionist Jews for all the evils in the world (when she was not equally affronted when Chico did the same (and Chico rarely makes the effort to separate the culpable Zionist Jews from the exculpable remaining body of Jews whereas I do so quite regularly); (2) her strange reframing of my request for a better visual theme for Inphinet when I first joined, which she politely accommodated at the time and which I politely thanked her for it ... into my apparent displeasure with the website from the moment of my arrival there. Hello?? How's that for fabricating reality?

FTR, I only started becoming displeased with the website after I saw Chico's unprovoked disrespect for myself, Shezbeth and Shadowself, in that order, continuing for a period of time, and watching Rose do absolutely nothing about it ... which is what invited my tupperware comment of May 2, 2016, some four months after I joined the forum on Jan 13, 2016. I actually had tremendous patience with Chico's mischief and Rose's lack of moderation. Shezbeth and Shadowself had less patience, and to their credit, they abandoned the tupperware club before I finally threw in the towel myself on May 6, 2016, the very day Rose became openly vindictive and enlisted cohorts to increase Shezbeth and my votes in the Inphinet Sociopaths thread from 1 to 4.

This is all in the archives at Inphinet forum.

Get it before it gets scrubbed, good folks, because unlike Chico, who revels in sadomasochism and the prospect of having his butt handed to him time again by the archives ... unlike Chico, Rose enjoys playing the victim card, unfortunately, the Inphinet archives reveals she is a perpetrator and a manipulator. To this, I wouldn't rule out a purging of the archives by the poobah, primrose, and Queen Bee herself, e.g. to protect her victim card.

Indeed, even when exposed by my audio recording, shame does not phase Rose; and contrition is not in her vocabulary, for she responds after Chico sets up the bowling pins, by rolling the ball into the gutter with this bit of disingenuous gameplaying: http://inphinet.net/threads/inphinet-fo ... #post-6200
Quote:
That poll has been just as it is since the last post on May 6 when I stated the polls were still open.
Apparently, Zook has not been paying any attention to that thread.

Sorry dear, your attempt to frame this as Zook seeing something nefarious being done in the background by an assembled cabal of administrators, e.g. to change the vote against Shezbeth and himself, is just a facade to hide the reality that you and two of your cohorts properly used the voting system as far as voting itself goes ... but improperly from a fairness and truth perspective, e.g. your vindictiveness overwhelmed your initial impression of neither Shezbeth nor Zook being a sociopath, at least as far as the poll revealed as late as May 05, 2016.

You and I both know the timelines involved ... and it took less than 24 hours after my post made on May 5, 2016, remarking that Chico had 3 votes against him compared to 1 apiece for Shezbeth and myself ... less than 24 hours for you to enlist two cohorts so that Shezbeth's and my votes were increased from 1 apiece to 4 apiece.

Pax

Last edited by UncleZook on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:30 am

Post Re: Rose of InPHInet and the art of manipulation
In case anyone wonders about Rose's commitment to truths, fairness, and good energy .. the kinda stuff that unites individuals and makes community possible, the following post of her should leave no doubt where Rose's commitment lies:
http://www.inphinet.net/threads/inphine ... #post-5604

beginExcerpt
In case it has been forgotten...
Forum Warriors is still an available ring for knock down drag outs anything goes battles:
end

That was posted on May 16, 2016 ... a good ten days after I permanently left and took my truthseeking with me.

Apparently, she was getting bored by the lack of drama, and the lack of Gladiators in the colosseum after three genuine truthseekers left ... leaving behind no larger purpose than pathos and daily orgies of self-pity.

So please, Gladiators ... and Christians and lions, wherever you are ... please visit her forum so that Rose may get her daily fill. A regent with a lingering appetite is a sad thing to behold.

"It's sad ... so sad ... it's a sad, sad situation .. and it is getting more and more absurd".

Pax

Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:44 am
Site Admin

Zook, you are beyond belief. Really. :face:

I see you are still trying to create new threads while still pursuing the same issues that this thread explores, so I have merged your new thread back into this one for the second time. Please stop this kind of trolling in the forum. You have already been suspended multiple times (4 times, isn't it?) for trolling and other bad behavior, and you are approaching another suspension if you don't stop this mischief.

Your focus on the poll results at Inphinet is meaningless. Polling the forum members cannot determine if particular individuals are sociopaths. Members can and will change their votes. You may not like the changes. Oh well, they are meaningless anyway, as I stated in that very thread, which is why I chose not to participate in that poll. If I had, you would have another vote to your name, as would Stephen, Rhiannon, Shezbeth, and Shadowself.

For your enlightenment, I don't blame Zionist Jews for all the evils in the world. I blame organized sociopaths. How it is that you do not understand this after all these years is beyond me. Oh wait, it's actually not beyond me. You're a sociopath, and that's why you twist the truth around as you do. Now it makes perfect sense.

And can you twist the truth! Love this one:

UncleZook wrote:
FTR, I only started becoming displeased with the website after I saw Chico's unprovoked disrespect for myself, Shezbeth and Shadowself, in that order, continuing for a period of time, and watching Rose do absolutely nothing about it ...

My disrespect for you is definitely provoked, caused by your incessant twisting of the truth to serve your selfish con-artistry. As for Shezbeth, he deliberately lied to me, admitting to his duplicity in full public view, and claiming it was perfectly normal to be duplicitous. Shadowself flat out censored me from discussing the subject matter of her thread, and Rose did indeed accommodate her by splitting out my posts to a Pyramid Sidebar thread. I guess you missed that too, huh Sherlock? Like I said, you are beyond belief. Your deception continues to climb to new levels, which continues to provoke more disrespect from me for you.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next