Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (POTLEOZ) ... 

Post Re: Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion (POTLEOZ) ...
UncleZook has long argued that the Protocols are genuine. The official Jewish stance was repeated by the prosecutor at the trial of alleged Nazi criminal Adolf Eichmann in 1961.

To be more accurate, I've long argued that the contents of the Protocols are genuine ... and the proof is the subsequent history of the planet ever since the Protocols first came to light.

Quote:
Quote:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - that forgery which describes the "Jewish conspiracy to rule the world," which had long been exposed to be a base fabrication - was revived as a valuable means of propaganda, and was widely distributed and taught. -- source

Not buying that one, says Zook. But Hitler as a Jew-killing psychopath responsible for 6 million Jews gassed to death, that one is A-OK with Zook.

Chico's deception is in broad display here. I've argued many times that both the 6 million figure and the alleged gassing of Jews is nothing more than Zionist propaganda. I even presented the tale of two Aushwitz plaques, which definitely prove that the number that perished in the camps is much lower than the 6 million propaganda number: viewtopic.php?p=10040#p10040

So you are explicitly lying when you suggest that I am "A-OK" with the Zionist propaganda. Typical behavior of someone who uses deception as frequently as he uses toilet paper. No doubt your gaming diarrhea is behind the resurgence of ACME Toilet Supplies Inc. stock.

Quote:
There is some troubling cognitive dissonance in those conflicting scenarios.

Nope. The evidence supports manipulation on your part.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:54 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
So you are explicitly lying when you suggest that I am "A-OK" with the Zionist propaganda.

Oh, my! That was certainly not my intent. Would it be more accurate if I say "But Hitler as a Jew-killing psychopath responsible for __ million Jews ______ to death, that one is A-OK with Zook."

Let's look at what you did say:

UncleZook wrote:
For real people were indeed murdered and a genocide did happen, e.g. loading people onto freight cars and taking them to concentration camps is a crime against humanity, and an act of genocide if it subsequently results in their deaths.

It's an act of genocide not because you load them in freight cars, not because you take them to camps, and not because some people die. It is an act of genocide only if the plan was to deliberately kill them all from the start. But the camps were not extermination camps, so genocide was not the goal.

It is indeed a crime to do any of those things in time of peace. In time of global war, it is not necessarily a crime, because rules unfortunately are quickly discarded when each side breaks them in turn, escalating a descent into madness, also known as the fog of war. The bulk of the war-time atrocities, and the worst of them, were committed by the Allies, not the Germans. And there was no punishment for the victors, while the losers were tortured, made to confess, and then hung (for the higher ranks), or deliberately starved in open-air concentration camps, or murdered (for the lower ranks).

Note that all the German officers that were hung were executed with a rope that was deliberately too short to break their necks. Thus they died slowly from suffocation, taking anywhere from ten to twenty-four minutes to expire in unconscionable agony. The trap doors were also made too small so that their faces would be disfigured as they fell through. I think this information was presented in the StormFront video, The Greatest Story Never Told, and it really turned my stomach. The Army executioner who designed all that, John C. Woods, boasted it was the best work he had ever done. The Zionist psychopaths were clearly running the Nuremberg Trials, and they were determined to exact the sickest of vengeance on their perceived enemies.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:07 am

UncleZook wrote:
So you are explicitly lying when you suggest that I am "A-OK" with the Zionist propaganda.

Oh, my! That was certainly not my intent. Would it be more accurate if I say "But Hitler as a Jew-killing psychopath responsible for __ million Jews ______ to death, that one is A-OK with Zook."

Instead of admitting to your attempt at deception - like any decent chap - you prefer redesigning the golf course, as it were. I doubt that anyone really believes anything you have to say anymore, Chico. Once integrity is gone, it's walking on hot coals to Tiperary to get it back, such is the fate of gamers.

Quote:
Let's look at what you did say:
UncleZook wrote:
For real people were indeed murdered and a genocide did happen, e.g. loading people onto freight cars and taking them to concentration camps is a crime against humanity, and an act of genocide if it subsequently results in their deaths.

It's an act of genocide not because you load them in freight cars, not because you take them to camps, and not because some people die. It is an act of genocide only if the plan was to deliberately kill them all from the start. But the camps were not extermination camps, so genocide was not the goal.

Ahh ... the expected detour to avoid scrutiny of your mischief, so what else is new?

FWIW, a simple gedanken exercise should take care of your semantics game. Suppose I persuaded 25 members of a Scientology centre to enter the cargo bay of an 18-wheeler at gunpoint, then drove them 1000 miles out to a detoxification facility deep in the Mojave Desert ... for the purpose of rescuing their critical faculties from the clutches of inertia. Then when I got there I opened the cargo bay only to discover - to my horror - 25 corpses. All had suffocated under the extreme heat in the bay, due to my negligence in not providing sufficient ventilation.

Am I guilty of killing 25 human units? Or merely guilty of kidnapping 25, the circumstances of 100% deaths being unplanned and therefore exculpating?

Now change the numbers to 2,500,000; the transport vehicle to boxcars; and the detoxification facility to a concentration camp. Due to unexpected circumstances of disease and starvation, 10% or 250,000 human units perish in the camps over a period of time.

Am I now guilty of killing 250,000 human units? Or merely guilty of kidnapping 2,500,000, the circumstances of 10% deaths being unplanned and therefore exculpating?

Whatever the ruling on the deaths and on the responsible culprit (in either scenario), fact remains that 25 people perished in the first scenario and 250,000 perished in the second scenario.

Free hint: genocide requires scale. And scale can be evaluated under different parameters: (1) percentage or (2) absolute numbers.

25 does not meet the conventional standard for genocide (which is absolute numbers). Still, if that number represents the entire community of Scientologists, then that represents 100% loss of a communal species,e.g. the extinction of that species. And that is genocide by the unconventional standard.

250,000 does indeed meet the conventional definition of large scale loss ... even if it represents only 10% of the entire community. So we have genocide in the conventional sense.

Getting back to the original quoted paragraph. Intent does not inform genocide so much as result. Hitler ordered the mobilization of boxcars to take away the freedoms of several million people and place them in concentration camps. The intent may or may not have been to kill these people ... but the result was that large numbers of people were killed.

In peacetime jurisprudence, we have degrees of homicide. From negligent homicide to premeditated homicide. Similarly, in wartime jurisprudence - where the Geneva Convention is supposed to prevail - there are degrees of genocide (when vast numbers of people perish). From negligent genocide to premeditated genocide. The latter of course is called extermination. There is no hard evidence that Hitler ever decreed that the camp internees be exterminated. But there is evidence that vast numbers of people perished in the camps which he authorized.

To wit, at the very least, Hitler is guilty of negligent genocide.

For you to try and absolve Hitler's crime of transporting vast numbers of humans into concentration camps, where they later perished ... making his crime, at the very least, negligent genocide ... speaks volumes about your delusional mindset.

Quote:
It is indeed a crime to do any of those things in time of peace. In time of global war, it is not necessarily a crime, because rules unfortunately are quickly discarded when each side breaks them in turn, escalating a descent into madness, also known as the fog of war. The bulk of the war-time atrocities, and the worst of them, were committed by the Allies, not the Germans. And there was no punishment for the victors, while the losers were tortured, made to confess, and then hung (for the higher ranks), or deliberately starved in open-air concentration camps, or murdered (for the lower ranks).

Hitler began moving the boxcars long before any war was declared. So his actions were peacetime actions. And before the boxcars, the impetus for concentration camps began when Nazi Germany signed The Haavara Agreement with Zionist Jews in August of 1933.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

No surprise there, as Zionist Jews financed both the rise and fall of Hitler.

Quote:
Note that all the German officers that were hung were executed with a rope that was deliberately too short to break their necks. Thus they died slowly from suffocation, taking anywhere from ten to twenty-four minutes to expire in unconscionable agony. The trap doors were also made too small so that their faces would be disfigured as they fell through. I think this information was presented in the StormFront video, The Greatest Story Never Told, and it really turned my stomach. The Army executioner who designed all that, John C. Woods, boasted it was the best work he had ever done. The Zionist psychopaths were clearly running the Nuremberg Trials, and they were determined to exact the sickest of vengeance on their perceived enemies.

Your appeal for emotional energy when rational discourse is being attempted - even nominally (as is the case when a truthseeker confronts a gatekeeper) ... is noted.

Once again, just because the showtrials were being conducted by Zionist psychopaths and sycophants ... that then does not imply that Hitler (or the Germans being tried and hung) were or were not, themselves, sociopaths.

Hitler's sociopathy can be traced to the things previously discussed, such as above-threshold megalomania ... again, all this detour is the result of your refusing to address the damning evidence against Hitler found in none other than a book that he has taken credit for writing: Mein Kampf. Virtually every significant action under his future regime, practically cinches the case for Hitler's psychopathy/sociopathy.

Which then speaks to your incompetence in understanding either of those terms; and your subsequent ignorant use of those terms.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:41 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Instead of admitting to your attempt at deception - like any decent chap - you prefer redesigning the golf course, as it were.

I can't admit to "attempting deception" when no attempt was made. That's just your normal "twist and shout" (i.e. spin) designed to win the sociopathic game you're playing, which I'm not playing.

UncleZook wrote:
I doubt that anyone really believes anything you have to say anymore, Chico. Once integrity is gone, it's walking on hot coals to Tiperary to get it back, such is the fate of gamers.

Works for me. I don't give a hoot if anyone believes what I have to say, nor do I care how my integrity is perceived by the outside world. You, on the other hand, are accusing your opponents of your own malfeasance once again. You care very much that people believe what you say, and you care very much how your integrity is perceived. That's because both are necessary for your deceptions to be successful. It is that way with all sociopaths, like Bill Clinton or Bill Ryan. To con others, sociopaths must be convincing and project integrity. So you assume that since those two qualities are vital to you, they must be vital to me, and so you attempt to destroy them as your main strategy of attack.

Not only does it have no effect on me, it displays for all who can see how you are imprisoned by your own sociopathic psychology. You can't help yourself, and thus you expose yourself (i.e. your sociopathy) with every attack you mount against me.

That's why I enjoy your posts so much. They are a window into the mind of a sociopath, worthy of serious study. It's not as good a window as David Wood gave us, but it's still pretty useful, since many sociopaths are nowhere near as hard-core as David Wood.

UncleZook wrote:
FWIW, a simple gedanken exercise should take care of your semantics game.

It's worth squat, because intent is required, not negligence. Manslaughter is not genocide.

UncleZook wrote:
Free hint: genocide requires scale.

:face: :face:
Are you for real, Zook? Free hint for you, Mr. Gedanken. There is one breeding pair of dodo birds left in the world. You kill them to rid the world of ugly dodo birds. You just committed genocide, on a scale of two.

Yes, I know genocide only applies to people, but it's a gedanken, so use your imagination to understand the context.

UncleZook wrote:
To wit, at the very least, Hitler is guilty of negligent genocide.

Wrong. At the very least, Hitler is not-guilty of negligent genocide. You haven't even come close to proving his guilt of anything, any more than the Nuremberg Show-Trials proved the guilt of the Germans they hung.

UncleZook wrote:
Hitler began moving the boxcars long before any war was declared. So his actions were peacetime actions. And before the boxcars, the impetus for concentration camps began when Nazi Germany signed The Haavara Agreement with Zionist Jews in August of 1933.

Zook, you're unhinged. If Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews, why bother with an agreement to transfer them alive and well out of the country? That's not a very good method of genocide. What if he had them transported out of Germany in sinister boxcars? :face:

UncleZook wrote:
Your appeal for emotional energy when rational discourse is being attempted - even nominally (as is the case when a truthseeker confronts a gatekeeper) ... is noted.

What do you call that dance? Oh, right, "twist and shout".

UncleZook wrote:
Once again, just because the showtrials were being conducted by Zionist psychopaths and sycophants ... that then does not imply that Hitler (or the Germans being tried and hung) were or were not, themselves, sociopaths.

Duh.

Oh, sorry, you were building a strawman. Carry on.

UncleZook wrote:
... again, all this detour is the result of your refusing to address the damning evidence against Hitler found in none other than a book that he has taken credit for writing: Mein Kampf. Virtually every significant action under his future regime, practically cinches the case for Hitler's psychopathy/sociopathy.

Which then speaks to your incompetence in understanding either of those terms; and your subsequent ignorant use of those terms.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait, what was that about emotional appeal? Oh yeah:

UncleZook wrote:

You see? You can't help but accuse your opponents of your own malfeasance. And you do it over and over again without even realizing it. And you know why? Free hint: it has something to do with deviant psychology.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:52 am

UncleZook wrote:
Instead of admitting to your attempt at deception - like any decent chap - you prefer redesigning the golf course, as it were.

I can't admit to "attempting deception" when no attempt was made. That's just your normal "twist and shout" (i.e. spin) designed to win the sociopathic game you're playing, which I'm not playing.

Yours is more unmitigated horseshit. I gave my perspective on Hitler many times, most recently with my post about three narratives: the mainstream narrative, the alternative stream cupid narrative, and my narrative which rejects both and has the most evidence to support it.

viewtopic.php?p=18841#p18841

beginExcerpt
Chico acts as if research from Reynaurd or Faurisson that exposes western propaganda against Hitler ... that that somehow absolves Hitler of his own earned sociopathic behavior, behavior that is independent of propaganda. Indeed, for someone who accuses others of binary thinking, Chico completes ignores the third narrative of Hitler. The first narrative being Hitler is a hero that has been propagandized in the negative by the western media. The second being Hitler's psychological profile of a madman was accurately reported by the western media.

And that third narrative, which has the most evidence to support it ( including Norman Dodd's 1909 exposee of the CEFIP meeting ) ... is that Hitler was a foul individual, a powerseeking political opportunist whose ambitions intersected with the ambitions of the international banksters, who, acting as Dr. Frankenstein, took an ambitious but impotent megalomaniac and shaped him into one of the world's most prolific Frankenmonsters. Hero and zero propaganda, both accounted for in this third narrative.

For Chico, the binary thinker, this third narrative doesn't exist. So if anyone even attempts to establish this narrative, Chico hurls abuse in their direction. For Chico, "Sociopath!" is a burning shibboleth that dangles from his mouth anytime he feels insecure about the merits of his own arguments ... and he then puffs smoke at anyone who exposes the paucity of his argumentation.
end

There is no mistaking my rejection of the mainstream narrative ... but you, in one of your pathological lying moods, want to pretend that my narrative and the mainstream narrative are essentially the same.

A decent man would have admitted his errant ways and apologized for the mischief. Decency is a heavy cross to bear.

That said, Chico, if anyone ever accused you of decency, let me apologize on their behalf.

Pax

Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:17 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
There is no mistaking my rejection of the mainstream narrative ...

Yes there is. You think Hitler is a sociopath, which is the very foundation of the mainstream narrative. The mainstream narrative has painted Hitler as a madman, the epitome of evil. The Zionists had to create a Holocaust Hoax to give that narrative credence. That's why they defend the Holocaust at all costs, even when historians cut through their convincing Matrix and reveal the deception. Those unfortunate historians are slandered, discredited, mugged, prosecuted, and thrown in prison. All for the revolutionary act of speaking truth.

If I were as careless as you claim about labeling people as sociopaths, Hitler would be an easy target. After all, the history books, the mainstream media, Hollywood, and around 80% of the planet stand behind that idea. But I actually investigated the question, digging deep for clues in corners where propaganda had hardly reached. And to my great surprise, the evidence suggested that he was not at all a sociopath. It was not the conclusion I expected, a conclusion that a lifetime of propaganda had prepared for me. But the preponderance of evidence spoke much more convincingly.

If I was that conscientious in determining that Hitler was not a sociopath, bucking the overwhelming consensus of the brainwashed Followers and the mighty propaganda industry, imagine the lengths I went to in evaluating your psychology. I guarantee you that I gave you the benefit of the doubt far more often and far longer than I gave it to Hitler. But you were an excellent learning opportunity for me. And not just you, but Andy, Pod, Richard, GypsyWoman, Atticus, Ice Cold, 9eagle9, Bill Ryan, and many others. I am thankful for the adversity that the universe has placed in my path with each of those people. The knowledge gained is priceless.

UncleZook wrote:
but you, in one of your pathological lying moods, want to pretend that my narrative and the mainstream narrative are essentially the same. A decent man would have admitted his errant ways and apologized for the mischief. Decency is a heavy cross to bear. That said, Chico, if anyone ever accused you of decency, let me apologize on their behalf.

Awww... You are such a sweet person.

And accusing your opponents of your own malfeasance to the bitter end. How fitting.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:48 am

UncleZook wrote:
There is no mistaking my rejection of the mainstream narrative ...

Yes there is. You think Hitler is a sociopath, which is the very foundation of the mainstream narrative.

Let's see ... because the mainstream media has a foundational view of Hitler as a sociopath, then any assessment of Hitler as a sociopath necessarily implies fraternity between the mainstream and the assessor?

IOW, according to Chico, no one is allowed to independently declare Hitler as a sociopath ... for such declarations can only come from mainstream media.

The bankruptcy of logic in your argument is mindnumbing, Chico.

Quote:
The mainstream narrative has painted Hitler as a madman, the epitome of evil. The Zionists had to create a Holocaust Hoax to give that narrative credence. That's why they defend the Holocaust at all costs, even when historians cut through their convincing Matrix and reveal the deception. Those unfortunate historians are slandered, discredited, mugged, prosecuted, and thrown in prison. All for the revolutionary act of speaking truth.

Has nothing to do with my arguments against Hitler, which are largely consistent with the arguments and findings of unfortunate historians that are slandered, discredited, mugged, prosecuted, and thrown in prison.

Many of these alternative stream historians are genuine ... but almost as many are agents of the Talmudic empire, sent down into the unwashed masses to appropriate the work of the genuine historians and bring the latters' work into stables of controlled opposition. Those who make the assertion that Hitler was not a sociopath ... are part of this deception and controlled opposition.

For Hitler cannot be evaluated as being "not a sociopath" based on the contents of his writings (Mein Kampf); his megalomania-laced speeches to zombified masses; or his actions (Haavara Agreement exposes his co-conspiracy with the Zionist Jews; his quest for Lebensraum is nothing more than a sociopath's desire to take what is not rightfully his by force; his wanton disregard for the well-being of his own soldiers, many of them mobilized to move against Moscow - against the advice of his generals - in the quest for Lebensraum; his authorization of concentration camps for what he viewed as undesirables; etc.).

Indeed, we can make the case that anyone who views Hitler as anything but a sociopath - on the evidence of Hitler's own writings, speeches, and actions - is suffering from some degree of psychosis.

The rest of Chico's post is same old same old nonsensical ramblings and ravings of a deceptive man in one of his pathological moods. That doesn't necessarily mean Chico is a sociopath. It does point to the extreme likelihood that Chico is a fifth column gatekeeping agent constituted in the tradition of yellow journalism.

Hmm ... just wondering out loud ... are all members of the fifth column necessarily sociopaths? I mean, deception and manipulation are important instruments in a fifth columnist's toolkit ... and these columnists regularly use both these tools for evil purposes, so the threshold condition is met.

If we can establish Chico's fifth column credentials, then we can finally nab Chico on a charge of sociopathy. Wot?

Pax

Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:28 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Let's see ... because the mainstream media has a foundational view of Hitler as a sociopath, then any assessment of Hitler as a sociopath necessarily implies fraternity between the mainstream and the assessor?

IOW, according to Chico, no one is allowed to independently declare Hitler as a sociopath ... for such declarations can only come from mainstream media.

The bankruptcy of logic in your argument is mindnumbing, Chico.

How to build a straw man argument in one easy lesson. Good job, Zook! Very instructive.

UncleZook wrote:
Has nothing to do with my arguments against Hitler, which are largely consistent with the arguments and findings of unfortunate historians that are slandered, discredited, mugged, prosecuted, and thrown in prison.

Oh, really? Which arguments, and unfortunate historians, might those be?

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, we can make the case that anyone who views Hitler as anything but a sociopath - on the evidence of Hitler's own writings, speeches, and actions - is suffering from some degree of psychosis.

The rest of Chico's post is same old same old nonsensical ramblings and ravings of a deceptive man in one of his pathological moods. That doesn't necessarily mean Chico is a sociopath. It does point to the extreme likelihood that Chico is a fifth column gatekeeping agent constituted in the tradition of yellow journalism.

Hmm ... just wondering out loud ... are all members of the fifth column necessarily sociopaths? I mean, deception and manipulation are important instruments in a fifth columnist's toolkit ... and these columnists regularly use both these tools for evil purposes, so the threshold condition is met.

If we can establish Chico's fifth column credentials, then we can finally nab Chico on a charge of sociopathy. Wot?

Ad hominems. Killing the messenger, ignoring the message. "Twist and shout".

Can't you, old dog, learn new tricks?

Oh, right. We already answered that.

Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:22 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I watched with guarded interest until the 7:00 minute mark. The juxtaposition of Arabs and gold chests at that point, immediately followed by the juxtaposition of an African tribal chieftain with an unidentified bankster and the same gold chests, pretty well sealed the deal for me. Controlled opposition. If the unidentified bankster had been fitted with a yarmulke (to identify the Zionist design of things), I would have suspended my skepticism until more became known about Lubomir Arsov and his creative team. But the misdirect towards Arabs and a chieftain, and away from the Zionist design of things betrays a superficial study of the world.

Good catch, Zook! I consciously missed that one as it flashed by so quickly. But that is exactly how subliminal mind control works, on the subconscious level.

So I have to agree here with my old nemesis Zook that there is a level of controlled opposition in the video. Zook says Zionist, and I say sociopath, but we are often talking about the same thing. Netanyahu is indeed a Zionist, and he is indeed a sociopath. The difference is that he is a Zionist because he is a sociopath, and not the other way around. Many sociopaths are not Zionists because they are not Jews, but if they were Jews, they would likely be Zionists. The psychology determines the orientation.

I am enjoying the debate between Ross (a.k.a. Pod at UP) and Zook at Universal Spectrum. I know them both, as we were all moderators at Nexus back in its heyday. Nexus was corrupt behind the genteel mask it presented to its members, and once I realized what was going on in the mod room, and the level of collusion there between Richard, Ross, Celine, and Zook — a collusion which was not in the best interests of the forum members — I handed in my resignation as moderator. Zook and Ross, on the other hand, were always willing to play the hierarchical power game, never standing on principles founded in empathy, which was a reflection of their similar psychologies that I didn't share. So to see them face off in the comatose Universal Spectrum forum is a real treat for me, and a good exercise in verifying my assessment of their similar psychologies.

If only AndyWight could join their discussion! That would be a dream come true from my perspective. :lol:

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:54 am
Site Admin

Ross wrote:
You see Zook, you're confusing yourself...the OP, including my own writings, points in an unidirectional view point, eventually arriving at the root cause...that being the complicit nature of the masses.

Spoken like a true sociopath, Ross. The complicit nature of the masses — meaning cooperation, community spirit, and trust — is only a fault in the presence of the deceptive and manipulative nature of the sociopaths. It is an asset otherwise. It is certainly not the root problem or root cause. But this is how sociopaths see it, just as they see taking advantage of the masses as their functional role in the universe. In other words, the sociopaths see themselves as the necessary solution to the problem that is "the complicit nature of the masses", a nature which is derived from the human sense of empathy, which sociopaths lack! No wonder sociopaths see the masses as the problem, and themselves as the solution, sort of like the Jews seeing themselves as "God's Chosen People". It's a problem of sociopathy, and you are not far removed from that problem, Ross, according to all I have seen coming from you over the years. It is satisfying verification to see you remain true to form.

Ross wrote:
Your assumption regarding this forum is subjective. You have no clue as to who reads this forum. One does not have to be a member to access the open forum section. So this particular thread is available to whomever may happen upon it.

Which includes me, so I am free to comment on it here, as this is also an open forum. It also makes for useful study into the psychology of sociopaths, which is one of my primary interests.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next