Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
Fukushima Cesium-137 is 85 times greater than at Chernobyl 
Site Admin

Post Re: Fukushima Cesium-137 is 85 times greater than at Cherno
UncleZook wrote:
That said, where's the expected Cesium-134? (Fukushima's fingerprints includes both 134 and 137 and not either alone.)

Very deceptive as usual, Zook. Now you switch from Cs-137 to Cs-134. Fine. The study you quote did indeed pick up Cs-134 in the Pacific west of the U.S. and Canadian coast in some samples. Another study also shows it is present off the west coast of the USA and Canada. Cs-134 is also arriving by air, and much quicker than by water. You also know considerable efforts are being taken to keep the public ignorant of any danger presented by Fukushima radiation. Studies showing Cs-134 arriving in the USA are unlikely to be publicly disseminated. This is standard operating procedure for nuclear accidents, as seen in the two videos I posted the other day in this thread. But the truth still leaks out:

Quote:
* Hot rains in southern Brazil indicate Fukushima fallout in Southern Hemisphere at high concentrations
* California navel oranges detected with extremely high levels of Cesium 134 and Cesium 137 bought at supermarket in Japan
* California almonds, dried prunes and pistachios test high for Cesium-134 and Cesium-137
* Grass-fed Missouri beef hot with Cs-137 in 2011 before disappearing in 2012 tests
* 2012 test of same beef shows presence of likely Fukushima-originated Cesium-134, Cerium-143, Neptunium-237, Antimony-124, Cobalt-60, Silver-110m, Actinium-228, Barium-140, Strontium-91 and other radionuclides
* Radiation-induced mutations in Japanese insects
* Santa Barbara sunflowers mutations within two miles of Pacific
* Radiation levels in cross-country flights increase 33 percent since December 2011’s high readings of 5 times normal at high altitude -- source

Note the presence of Cs-134, UncleZook.

UncleZook wrote:
I highlighted the instances where all you do is attack the messenger. You have yet to address the message.

When your message is clearly deceptive and manipulative, it is more than appropriate to examine the messenger. Then it becomes clear why you behave this way.

Are you prepared yet to admit that radiation has been released continuously from one or more melt-downs in Fukushima for nearly four years now? Or are you going to continue to be the sociopath we all know and love?

Wait, let me guess...

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:58 am

UncleZook wrote:
That said, where's the expected Cesium-134? (Fukushima's fingerprints includes both 134 and 137 and not either alone.)

Very deceptive as usual, Zook. Now you switch from Cs-137 to Cs-134. Fine. The study you quote did indeed pick up Cs-134 in the Pacific west of the U.S. and Canadian coast in some samples. Another study also shows it is present off the west coast of the USA and Canada. Cs-134 is also arriving by air, and much quicker than by water. You also know considerable efforts are being taken to keep the public ignorant of any danger presented by Fukushima radiation. Studies showing Cs-134 arriving in the USA are unlikely to be publicly disseminated. This is standard operating procedure for nuclear accidents, as seen in the two videos I posted the other day in this thread. But the truth still leaks out:

There's been no switch in my arguments, Chico. The deceptions, manipulations, prevarications and radiation fearmongering is entirely yours. My main argument was that Fukushima poses no radiation threat on the west coast of the US. I then went on to link several articles to bolster my argument. You have yet to rebut those arguments in any rational way. The Fukushima fingerprint is what is being discussed. This fingerprint includes both Cesium-137 and Cesium-134, and not either alone. The lack of Cesium-137 in the California sands (e.g. Cesium-137 that can be attributed to Fukushima) is a direct consequence of the lack of Cesium-134 in the same sands. Fukushima was too far away to impact teh west coast of the USA. I provided credible links; you have provided baseless conjecture. That's not my deception; that's the sum of your arguments.

You now ask us to support your unprovable contention that studies showing Cesium-134 radiation poisoning are not being publicly disseminated ... so, essentially, we must believe you without the burden of proof. As if that is ever going to be confused with good science. Sorry, not going to happen. I mean, it's not like you have a track record of discernment that could persuade reasonable minds to circumvent scientific method and trust your judgement.

In 2015, some 4 years after the fact, you make the stupefying comment that Cesium-134 is arriving by air, and much quicker than by water. Free fact: the worst of the radiation would have already arrived four years ago, that is, if any of it actually arrived as claimed. There has been no proof to back such a claim. At least, not from any source that does not have a vested interest in scaremongering about nuclear radiation.

Quote:
Quote:
* Hot rains in southern Brazil indicate Fukushima fallout in Southern Hemisphere at high concentrations
* California navel oranges detected with extremely high levels of Cesium 134 and Cesium 137 bought at supermarket in Japan
* California almonds, dried prunes and pistachios test high for Cesium-134 and Cesium-137
* Grass-fed Missouri beef hot with Cs-137 in 2011 before disappearing in 2012 tests
* 2012 test of same beef shows presence of likely Fukushima-originated Cesium-134, Cerium-143, Neptunium-237, Antimony-124, Cobalt-60, Silver-110m, Actinium-228, Barium-140, Strontium-91 and other radionuclides
* Radiation-induced mutations in Japanese insects
* Santa Barbara sunflowers mutations within two miles of Pacific
* Radiation levels in cross-country flights increase 33 percent since December 2011’s high readings of 5 times normal at high altitude -- source

Note the presence of Cs-134, UncleZook.

From your same source, enviroreporter.com, we have this:
http://www.enviroreporter.com/2014/03/f ... ect-crime/

beforeExcerpt
As anti-nuker Harvey Wasserman's recent "50 Reasons to Fear the Worst from Fukushima" details, events past and current illuminate the nuclear folly and forsee a grim future where Fukushima is concerned.
end

The so-called perfect crime ... makes no mention of Zionist Israel; the Stuxnet virus; the fake offshore epicenter reading of 9.0; the lack of core in Reactor 4 which the Zionist fcukers won't dare address for the damning implications it carries for their false narrative; the Magna BSP camera planted nuclear device in Reactor 3; Reactor 3 itself which magically gave out readings even after the explosion had taken place (courtesy of the Stuxnet virus; the undersea nukes involved in creating the tsunami which preceded the carnage; etc.

To further compound its rag reportage, Enviroreporter.com also endorses Harvey Wasserman, a solar energy antiNuclear energy extremist who has a vested interest in lying about Fukushima. In short, Enviroreporter.com is a Zionist rag station, and you, Chico, are being disingenuous when you report its apparent findings of Cesium-134 on the west coast ... as if it were credible information.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I highlighted the instances where all you do is attack the messenger. You have yet to address the message.

When your message is clearly deceptive and manipulative, it is more than appropriate to examine the messenger. Then it becomes clear why you behave this way.

You've been outed as a deceiver and manipulator far too many times on this forum, Chico, to have any credibility when you accuse someone else of the same.

Quote:
Are you prepared yet to admit that radiation has been released continuously from one or more melt-downs in Fukushima for nearly four years now? Or are you going to continue to be the sociopath we all know and love?
Wait, let me guess...

Once again, the real importance of Fukushima is not the radiation or the radiation fearmongering (which Chico wants us to engage) ... but rather, the organized Rothschild Zionist perpetrators who have committed yet another large-scale human atrocity (which I want to engage).

If we don't attach punishment to crime, the criminals will remain at-large. The logical consequence of Chico's argument is that it does not matter to him if the criminals remain at-large. Which is why he's tickling them with the impotent feather of timeless good as it commences its battle with the daggers of timeless evil, as if that feather can deliver justice ... as if timeless concepts can be solved in the diminishing amount of time that we have to keep the tyranny at bay.

Not that I need to remind you, good folks, but Chico really is working against the truths and against the justice that is contained within the truths. As per Senator Joe Payne in Mr. Smith Goes To Washington. It is hoped that one day, Chico, too, will crack open under the weight of overbearing conscience and spill the good stuff.

Pax

ps: In 2015, only clueless fools (who have zero clue about the effects of nuclear radiation) still maintain that there is a threat to the west coast of the US from a Fukushima false flag event in 2011. These same dumdums also fail to grasp that engineered chemtrails are putting all kinds of toxic junk into the atmosphere and that that stuff is more damaging to human health and the environment than anything released from Fukushima, four years earlier.

ps2: Here's a further article to dispel the lies being promoted by Wasserman, Gundersen, and Chicodumdum. It's about the release of radioactive Cesium-137 associated with Iceland's volcanic eruptions:
http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCL ... 071264.pdf

ps3: And here's one reporting from November of 2011 (about Cesium-137 and Cesium-134:
http://www.sott.net/article/238245-Cesi ... Over-Japan

ps4: Needless to say, the sky-is-falling Chicken-Littles found a raison d'etre with Fukushima.

ps5: That said, the only people adversely effected by Fukushima live primarily in Japan. In addition to those who were murdered by the False Flag operation, however many cancer cases occurred as a result of Fukushima remains to be seen ... and those estimates are all over the place. Certainly, all of those potential deaths would also be part of the indictment against the Zionist terrorists.

ps6: The most important aspect of Fukushima remains the perpetrators. Just like the most important aspect of the Dresden Bombings (and Hiroshima and Nagasaki) remain the perpetrators. The victims - in all three cases - will only receive justice if the perpetrators are held accountable; and not through any running amok by Chicken Littles. IMO.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:48 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I provided credible links; you have provided baseless conjecture.

Wow. You are truly amazing, Zook. I was going to list all the false statements in your post, but there are just too many. You are like a pathological liar who has consumed too much alcohol and has lost the ability to temper his lies. As a result, you expose your psychological condition in spades.

To save time and effort, I'm only going to point out just one of the many deceptions and manipulations in your prior post:

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: Here's a further article to dispel the lies being promoted by Wasserman, Gundersen, and Chicodumdum. It's about the release of radioactive Cesium-137 associated with Iceland's volcanic eruptions: http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCL ... 071264.pdf

It's more than clear that you didn't even read the article you present as evidence, because it is not "about the release of radioactive Cesium-137 associated with Iceland's volcanic eruptions". It is about the mobility of Cs-137 radioactive fallout (like that released continuously from Fukushima for nearly four years now) in different soil types. As such, it does nothing "to dispel the lies being promoted by Wasserman, Gundersen, and Chicodumdum." To the contrary, it supports those so-called lies. It also clearly illustrates the inept deception and manipulation practiced by a bumbling sociopath named UncleZook who is, as usual, busted by his own hand.

Nice job, Zook. You planted the seeds, cared for the crop, harvested the hemp, processed the fibers, wove the rope, chopped down the tree, milled the lumber, built the gallows, fastened the noose, and then hung yourself. All I had to do was listen to your ranting and watch you work. Like I said, you are truly amazing.

:lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:11 am

UncleZook wrote:
I provided credible links; you have provided baseless conjecture.

Wow. You are truly amazing, Zook. I was going to list all the false statements in your post, but there are just too many. You are like a pathological liar who has consumed too much alcohol and has lost the ability to temper his lies. As a result, you expose your psychological condition in spades.

Like I said, you are clueless in addition to your deceptions and manipulations. The Iceland volcano soil report predates Fukushima. They were indeed discussing Cesium-137 at various depths of soil. But what do you think is the source of the Cesium-137? Nuclear accident? Nuclear testing? Volcanic origin?

Well, the following document pegs the source of one such instance of resuspended Cesium-137, namely, pyroclastic flow from volcanic eruption at Mt Fugen of Unzen in 1991:
http://www.irpa.net/irpa9/cdrom/VOL.2/V2_243.PDF

In short, when volcanoes erupt, they create a radiation hazard by resuspending whatever Cesium-137 is available to be resuspended. Pyroclastic flow releases the Cesium-137 back into the atmosphere. You automatically assumed that release meant that it had to have been generated by the volcanoes, themselves.

But my statement does not care how the Cesium-137 is released into the atmosphere - either directly generated by the volcano or disturbed from its dormant state by the volcanic eruption. My statement merely speaks to the differential levels of Cesium-137 radiation at different soil depths ... with the understanding that Iceland's history of volcanic eruptions has periodically released Cesium-137 into the atmosphere (e.g. resuspension).

E.g. volcanic eruption and pyroclastic flow is the source of the increased radiation in the atmosphere at Mt. Fugen of Unzen in 1991 ... just like Fukushima was the source of the double release of Cesium-137 and Cesium-134 into the skies of Japan some 20 years later ... and we can safely conclude that Iceland's soils and atmosphere are periodically disturbed with Cesium-137 radiation.

In short, the hullabaloo of Cesium-137 fearmongering is just that. The world's many volcanoes have overseen Cesium-137 radiation release on a regular basis. Fukushima is nothing unique in this respect, except for the fearmongering.

Quote:
To save time and effort, I'm only going to point out just one of the many deceptions and manipulations in your prior post:

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: Here's a further article to dispel the lies being promoted by Wasserman, Gundersen, and Chicodumdum. It's about the release of radioactive Cesium-137 associated with Iceland's volcanic eruptions: http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCL ... 071264.pdf

It's more than clear that you didn't even read the article you present as evidence, because it is not "about the release of radioactive Cesium-137 associated with Iceland's volcanic eruptions". It is about the mobility of Cs-137 radioactive fallout (like that released continuously from Fukushima for nearly four years now) in different soil types. As such, it does nothing "to dispel the lies being promoted by Wasserman, Gundersen, and Chicodumdum." To the contrary, it supports those so-called lies. It also clearly illustrates the inept deception and manipulation practiced by a bumbling sociopath named UncleZook who is, as usual, busted by his own hand.

Nice job, Zook. You planted the seeds, cared for the crop, harvested the hemp, processed the fibers, wove the rope, chopped down the tree, milled the lumber, built the gallows, fastened the noose, and then hung yourself. All I had to do was listen to your ranting and watch you work. Like I said, you are truly amazing.

:lol: :lol:

Check that rope and tree again, Chico. Your inept understanding of the Iceland volcanic soil report, has rendered a necktie with your favorite design on it.
:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:43 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The world's many volcanoes have overseen Cesium-137 radiation release on a regular basis.

:lol: :lol: What a funny clown you are!

Cesium-137 is man-made, starting in 1945. With a half-life of 30 years, it decays into virtual non-existence in about 400 years. Any radioactive cesium in the soil that is vaporized by lava flowing over the soil was most likely deposited as fallout due to nuclear bombs or nuclear accidents in the last 70 years. That could include Fukushima radiation released over the past 4 years. Iceland is a long way from Fukushima, or Chernobyl, or the Nevada desert, or the Pacific Ocean. But good old Zook tells us there is no danger from the radiation being released continuously from Fukushima.

Zook = :jest:

UncleZook wrote:
Fukushima is nothing unique in this respect, except for the fearmongering.

What this "redistribution" of the radioactive fallout illustrates is the extreme danger radioactive particles represent. Even when they have settled in the soil and been buried, they can come back into the air (via high heat from lava, as only one example) to find their way into human lungs anew. They can be moved from the soil through the roots of plants into the edible portions that humans consume. They can continue to find ways to get into human bodies, where even the smallest amounts of radiation can cause genetic damage and cancer.

Depleted uranium, with a half-life of over 4 billion years, is far worse than cesium, and the United States has been spraying it like a madman all over the Middle East as munitions. Every person the uranium damages or kills will eventually return that uranium to the environment, where it will make its way into its next victim. This could go on for longer than the Earth has even existed.

The creation of new, "hot" radioactive material and its introduction into the biosphere is something new on this planet that didn't occur before 1945. We have not only literally opened Pandora's Box, we are mass producing them, and we are stupid enough to keep opening the lids on the new boxes.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:08 am

UncleZook wrote:
The world's many volcanoes have overseen Cesium-137 radiation release on a regular basis.

:lol: :lol: What a funny clown you are!

Cesium-137 is man-made, starting in 1945. With a half-life of 30 years, it decays into virtual non-existence in about 400 years. Any radioactive cesium in the soil that is vaporized by lava flowing over the soil was most likely deposited as fallout due to nuclear bombs or nuclear accidents in the last 70 years. That could include Fukushima radiation released over the past 4 years. Iceland is a long way from Fukushima, or Chernobyl, or the Nevada desert, or the Pacific Ocean. But good old Zook tells us there is no danger from the radiation being released continuously from Fukushima.

Zook = :jest:

You're quite the non sequitur whistling blowhard. I never disputed Cesium-137's synthetic origins.
But you would have it appear as if I was ignorant of an easily accessible fact. That's what gamers and deceivers do ... they shift the discussion to non sequiturs ... and perch on their butt like a fat Cheshire cat that has just swallowed the canary.

FTR, how many volcanoes worldwide had erupted in the interim between now and when Cesium-137 first appeared on the planet?

How much resuspension of Cesium-137 has been going on in the last 70 years?

How do Fukushima's Cesium-134 and Cesium-137 compare with all the stuff that is out there in the soil as fallout and which is periodically activated by volcanic pyroclastic flows?

Never mind. Your simple mind couldn't handle all the important queries. It's built to project appearances. When David Copperfield finally retires, you can step up and claim the throne in the art of deception.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Fukushima is nothing unique in this respect, except for the fearmongering.

What this "redistribution" of the radioactive fallout illustrates is the extreme danger radioactive particles represent. Even when they have settled in the soil and been buried, they can come back into the air (via high heat from lava, as only one example) to find their way into human lungs anew. They can be moved from the soil through the roots of plants into the edible portions that humans consume. They can continue to find ways to get into human bodies, where even the smallest amounts of radiation can cause genetic damage and cancer.

Give it up, Chico. Your prevarication is more toxic to human health than anything left by Fukushima on the US western seaboard some 4 years after the false flag event.

Quote:
Depleted uranium, with a half-life of over 4 billion years, is far worse than cesium, and the United States has been spraying it like a madman all over the Middle East as munitions. Every person the uranium damages or kills will eventually return that uranium to the environment, where it will make its way into its next victim. This could go on for longer than the Earth has even existed.

The creation of new, "hot" radioactive material and its introduction into the biosphere is something new on this planet that didn't occur before 1945. We have not only literally opened Pandora's Box, we are mass producing them, and we are stupid enough to keep opening the lids on the new boxes.

With so much depleted Uranium being put out, the impact of Cesium-137 is being grossly overplayed. Not to mention that we are also being bombarded with cosmic and UV radiation every day ... with a whole sunscreen industry owing its origins to fearmongering.

Lost in all this radiation fearmongering - and my main point - is that the perpetrators of the Fukushima false flag event are being underdiscussed ... going after those bastards should be priority number one. But we have Chicken Bigs, Chicken Mediums, and Chicken Littles like Chico ... clearly obfuscating things and rearranging priorities.

Go ahead, raise the alarm about Fukushima all you want. Nothing's going to change wrt what you can do about it. But when you remain silent wrt the false flag nature of Fukushima or its perpetrators, then nothing's going to change and you become complicit in their crimes.

Pax

Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
  • You're quite the non sequitur whistling blowhard.
  • Your simple mind couldn't handle all the important queries.
  • ...you can step up and claim the throne in the art of deception.
  • Your prevarication is more toxic to human health than anything left by Fukushima...
  • Chicken Littles like Chico ... clearly obfuscating things and rearranging priorities.

Nice footwork, Zook! I can appreciate your need to distract attention away from your idiotic argument about Icelandic volcanoes.

UncleZook wrote:
But when you remain silent wrt the false flag nature of Fukushima or its perpetrators, then nothing's going to change and you become complicit in their crimes.

Very deceptive, Zook, as usual. I talk about false-flag operations all the time, including the likelihood of Fukushima being one. False-flag operations are all part of the psychology of sociopaths, which I also talk about all the time. You help me quite a bit with that discussion, and I thank you for that.

Let me also correct your other deception, that all people who are silent about "the false flag nature of Fukushima or its perpetrators" are "complicit in their crimes". The vast majority are silent because they know absolutely nothing about the true nature of the Fukushima disaster. They've been deceived. They cannot be considered complicit in the crimes when they are actually victims of the crime. To make the claim that they are complicit in the crimes, as you just did, is a false-flag operation perpetrated by a sociopath.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The bottom line is very simple: Nuclear power is the most expensive, the most unreliable, the most dangerous and the most environmentally damaging of all forms of energy production. -- source

Obviously. But the ruling sociopaths will use every trick in the book to convince us otherwise.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:04 pm
Site Admin

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:58 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A fresh report in Japan shows the number of deaths by radiation from the country’s Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster in 2011 increased by 18 percent last year.

The report published on Tuesday by the Japanese newspaper Tokyo Shimbun said figures from authorities in Fukushima Prefecture showed a total of 1,232 deaths in 2014 were linked to the nuclear disaster.

The highest number of fatalities occurred in the town of Namie near the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, with 359 deaths, followed by 291 cases in Tomioka town also near the plant.

Nuclear radiation exposure can cause serious health problems. The first signs of nuclear radiation exposure are nausea and vomiting.

Exposure increases the probability of developing some other diseases, mainly cancer, tumors, and genetic disorders. -- source

Even when oversimplified and whitewashed, the news is bad. Fukushima is a festering and spreading infection that can result in the demise of this planet as we know it. And still, it is not the top priority of every nation on this planet. And still, nuclear power is pushed ahead as if it is perfectly safe and normal.

Could it be that organized sociopaths control all the major nations on the planet? How else can one explain the callous disregard for the well-being of life on this planet?

Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next