Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
Fukushima Cesium-137 is 85 times greater than at Chernobyl 

Post Re: Fukushima Cesium-137 is 85 times greater than at Cherno
UncleZook wrote:
You continue to ignore my pleas against prevarication.

So you think I'm deliberately lying just because I think we are all probably misinformed and even deliberately deceived?

Nope. I think you are deliberately steering things away from an area of significant import (absence of core in REACTOR 4) into an area of vagueness, disinformation, confusion and uncertainty ... that you are protecting the agents of deception like Arne Gundersen beyond rational sense. I don't need to think it; your own words on the topic contribute it.

Quote:
You assume that you have accurate information that there was no core to melt down in Reactor 4, even though it has been suggested that Reactor 4 was being used for clandestine nuclear processing, and that the maintenance story was just a cover. As if that never happens.

On the specific topic of REACTOR 4, I am defending Jim Stone's argument because it fits the observable facts and imagery. I reject your arguments because they invite conjecture beyond the facts and imagery.

Quote:
You assume that there is no real radiation scare even though there are two other reactors besides Reactor 4 that are claimed to have melted down, either one of which can produce a veritable China Syndrome.

The absence of a core in REACTOR 4 and the lies being promoted about REACTOR 4 in the mainstream media (and most alternative parrot rags) ... naturally brings into question whether any of Fukushima's reactors entered the meltdown sequence. Once again, before one decides to fearmonger about a radiation scare, one must demonstrate knowledge of the source of the radiation; for only the source can inform about the true scale of radiation release. I see a lot of fearmongering about the possibility, but scant little evidence for core meltdown in any of the reactors.

Quote:
You apparently assume that all the news of possible radiation damage (disintegrating star fish population, disappearing sardine population, dying seal population, etc.) in the Pacific is false.

I have to assume it is false when there is no credible evidence to tie it to Fukushima. The assumption that all the damaged species were already in place prior to Fukushima is greater than teh assumption that Fukushima caused the damaged species. You conveniently forget the many regular nuclear testings conducted in the Pacific, the nuclear industrial waste dumps in the Pacific, the chemical waste dumps ... even during the Fukushima false flag, the tsunami is reported to have been caused by nuclear detonations off the coast of Japan.

When one studies the preponderance, it is very unlikely that core meltdowns at Fukushima produced any significant radiation damage (if they even occurred) ... and very likely that any extra damage done to Pacific Ocean biomass was the result of the controlled nuclear detonations to induce a tsunami.

The Israeli Zionist truckers - who surrepitiously own some 400+ warheads themselves - previously attacked Iran's nuclear power faciltiies on claims that Tehran was creating nuclear weaponry to target Israel with ... claims that have yet to produce evidence.

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2014/ ... -facility/

So what makes you think that these same Talmudic fcukers would have believable claims about Japan's nuclear power facilities?

Quote:
And you lecture me on prevaricating, a fancy word for lying?
You're unbelievable, Zook.

A diplomatic word that falls short of lying. But yes, they both come from the same essence. Optimizing human communications has been going on for millennia; but for every two new individuals brought into exchange, it's still a work in progress.

That said, I'm a truthseeker, Chico. It won't matter all that much that I like you, e.g. when the hand of truth obliges me to slap your face.

Stop prevaricating ... and I will stop calling you a prevaricator. What can be more simple than that?

Pax

ps: BTW, you're much too quick to label truthseekers as sociopaths; and much too slow to apply the identity function on actual sociopaths like Arne Gundersen. I mean, what else would you call someone who knowingly spreads disinfo to manipulate fear? Don't hold your breath waiting for Arne Gundersen to come clean on REACTOR 4. In the end, he's working for the same tribe that spread PATENTLY FALSE rumors about Iran and its nuclear facilities; so it doesn't come as much of a surprise that he's spreading patently false rumors about Fukushima.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:55 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
There is absolute certainty that Muslim terrorists did not plan or execute 9/11/2001...

At least not the ones the official conspiracy story blames for 9/11. Neocon terrorists, or secret agency terrorists, or Zionist terrorists, or sociopathic terrorists were responsible.

UncleZook wrote:
... the legal system is a tool of oppression, not a tool of justice ...

I agree. Sad but true. Exactly who is directing it is not perfectly clear, since extensive efforts are made to hide things and protect the guilty, but I also suspect the Rothschilds and their cronies, all of whom would likely score extremely high on any legitimate test of sociopathic psychology.

UncleZook wrote:
All the world's a cage.

:lol: :lol: Yes, made me laugh! Good one, Zook. Also sad by true.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:19 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I think you are deliberately steering things away from an area of significant import (absence of core in REACTOR 4) into an area of vagueness, disinformation, confusion and uncertainty ... that you are protecting the agents of deception like Arne Gundersen beyond rational sense.

That's quite a leap. I posted long ago the information that Reactor 4 couldn't have melted down because it was reportedly undergoing maintenance and was unfueled. I am, of course, at the mercy of the accuracy of the report that I based that post on. That report could have been propaganda or disinformation. I am also quite suspicious of Gundersen, as he is too often the nuclear pundit in the mainstream media, meaning he is very likely a paid spokesperson for the controlling sociopaths.

The real problem is that when you dismiss someone, you think that discredits everything that person does or says. No good can possibly come from Gunderson, Snowden, Assange, Manning, Zinn, Michael Ruppert, Alex Jones, Robert Fisk, John Pilger, Applebaum, Kokesh, Lendman, Fetzer, Correa, Chavez, Patel, or me, since Zook's infallible discernment has painted each of these scoundrels as gatekeepers and deliberate deceivers for one flimsy reason or another.

UncleZook wrote:
On the specific topic of REACTOR 4, I am defending Jim Stone's argument because it fits the observable facts and imagery.

As you probably know, I also posted long ago Jim Stone's hypothesis of the Fukushima event on 3/11 (at Nexus, I believe). I was very grateful for his thorough investigation into Fukushima, and his evidence tying it to an Israeli psy-op.

UncleZook wrote:
The absence of a core in REACTOR 4 and the lies being promoted about REACTOR 4 in the mainstream media (and most alternative parrot rags) ... naturally brings into question whether any of Fukushima's reactors entered the meltdown sequence. Once again, before one decides to fearmonger about a radiation scare, one must demonstrate knowledge of the source of the radiation; for only the source can inform about the true scale of radiation release.

You sound like an uninformed neophyte at this, Zook, or maybe a gatekeeper. I have seen so many citizen reports of high radiation readings on personal radiation detectors from Japan that it seems quite clear there is at least one meltdown going on. I have seen plenty of reports that identify specific radioactive isotopes as having come only from Fukushima because of the unique characteristics of those isotopes. I have seen the mainstream media ignore almost completely the Fukushima meltdowns, a dead giveaway if there ever was one. I have also seen Japan pass laws to squelch any citizen inquiry into the true situation at Fukushima. I have read about robots sent in to film the damage to the reactors that can't survive the trip due to the high radiation. Studier robots provide distorted and "sparkling" video feed, so bad is the radiation. Note that no humans are being sent into the reactors, because they wouldn't come out alive. And I have seen the great and powerful Zook suggest that there is no radiation until one can "demonstrate knowledge of the source of the radiation", which is absurd because abnormally high radiation readings around Fukushima have been measured countless times.

UncleZook wrote:
I have to assume it is false when there is no credible evidence to tie it to Fukushima.

Bad assumption. All of the extreme phenomena I mentioned occurred only after Fukushima. Not after the regular nuclear bomb tests in the Pacific, not after the regular nuclear waste dumps, and not after the regular chemical waste dumps.

UncleZook wrote:
When one studies the preponderance, it is very unlikely that core meltdowns at Fukushima produced any significant radiation damage (if they even occurred) ... and very likely that any extra damage done to Pacific Ocean biomass was the result of the controlled nuclear detonations to induce a tsunami.

I would like to remain civil with you, Zook, but this is just idiotic.

UncleZook wrote:
That said, I'm a truthseeker, Chico. It won't matter all that much that I like you, e.g. when the hand of truth obliges me to slap your face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:28 pm

UncleZook wrote:
I think you are deliberately steering things away from an area of significant import (absence of core in REACTOR 4) into an area of vagueness, disinformation, confusion and uncertainty ... that you are protecting the agents of deception like Arne Gundersen beyond rational sense.

That's quite a leap. I posted long ago the information that Reactor 4 couldn't have melted down because it was reportedly undergoing maintenance and was unfueled. I am, of course, at the mercy of the accuracy of the report that I based that post on. That report could have been propaganda or disinformation.

Anything can be propaganda or disinformation. That's a givens. Possibilities play in proximity to the givens. Probabilities extend far beyond the givens. Once extended, it amounts to prevarication to want to go back into proximity with the givens.

As for Arne Gundersen, he's a fraudulent disseminator. It's not rational to trust a meter that yields a faulty result and iterates this error days, months, and years after the fact.

Quote:
I am also quite suspicious of Gundersen, as he is too often the nuclear pundit in the mainstream media, meaning he is very likely a paid spokesperson for the controlling sociopaths.

He's a guaranteed shill. Those that resist making the necessary conclusions when warranted ... are asphalt pavers on a road with good intentions and one destination. It takes discernment to realize this.

Quote:
The real problem is that when you dismiss someone, you think that discredits everything that person does or says. No good can possibly come from Gunderson, Snowden, Assange, Manning, Zinn, Michael Ruppert, Alex Jones, Robert Fisk, John Pilger, Applebaum, Kokesh, Lendman, Fetzer, Correa, Chavez, Patel, or me, since Zook's infallible discernment has painted each of these scoundrels as gatekeepers and deliberate deceivers for one flimsy reason or another.

Everyone you list above is/was either a pawn or a peon of the corrupted system. Alex Jones, too, has shown his true colors with his mixture of good reporting and blatant misreporting. I wouldn't trust any information from any of the above at face value. I would have to process that information first with my own discrenment. So no, you are not correct when you say that I discard the information that they provide. I reprocess it using my own filters. But I definitely do discard their particular presentation of that information.

My discernment is not infallible ... but it's superior to yours. Is yours so good that if mine is superior, then it must be infallible? Once again, I follow what the evidence warrants, and not what caution or prudence warrants. The rabbit bore and the deep cache is not for timid hoppers. You'd better stick to the surface briar and the fresh munch if you prefer caution over evidence.

REACTOR 4 is evidence. The Earthquake reporting stations are evidence. The mainstream media caught lying about Fukushima is evidence. Arne Gundersen claims about massive radiation is not evidence; for it to be evidence, he has to first demonstrate the source of the radiation release.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
On the specific topic of REACTOR 4, I am defending Jim Stone's argument because it fits the observable facts and imagery.

As you probably know, I also posted long ago Jim Stone's hypothesis of the Fukushima event on 3/11 (at Nexus, I believe). I was very grateful for his thorough investigation into Fukushima, and his evidence tying it to an Israeli psy-op.

You are grateful in one breath, Chico, but then you ignore the import of Stone's research in the next breath, thereby reversing your initial gratitude. The import of Stone's research is not Fukushima radiation, but Zionist collusion. The import of Arne Gundersen's claim is Fukushima radiation. You are willing to dance when Gundersen plays the tune, but prefer drinking the punch bowl when Stone is performing the Welk and a-one an' a two.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The absence of a core in REACTOR 4 and the lies being promoted about REACTOR 4 in the mainstream media (and most alternative parrot rags) ... naturally brings into question whether any of Fukushima's reactors entered the meltdown sequence. Once again, before one decides to fearmonger about a radiation scare, one must demonstrate knowledge of the source of the radiation; for only the source can inform about the true scale of radiation release.

You sound like an uninformed neophyte at this, Zook, or maybe a gatekeeper. I have seen so many citizen reports of high radiation readings on personal radiation detectors from Japan that it seems quite clear there is at least one meltdown going on.

Instead of claiming such citizen reports, can you provide even one cite ...so that the membership can evaluate the veracity of the citizen reports?

Quote:
I have seen plenty of reports that identify specific radioactive isotopes as having come only from Fukushima because of the unique characteristics of those isotopes. I have seen the mainstream media ignore almost completely the Fukushima meltdowns, a dead giveaway if there ever was one. I have also seen Japan pass laws to squelch any citizen inquiry into the true situation at Fukushima. I have read about robots sent in to film the damage to the reactors that can't survive the trip due to the high radiation. Studier robots provide distorted and "sparkling" video feed, so bad is the radiation. Note that no humans are being sent into the reactors, because they wouldn't come out alive. And I have seen the great and powerful Zook suggest that there is no radiation until one can "demonstrate knowledge of the source of the radiation", which is absurd because abnormally high radiation readings around Fukushima have been measured countless times.

That's a deliberate distortion of what I argued. I argued that Arne Gundersen's claims of massive radiation is nothing more than an assertion without proof. That the true extent of radiation release can only be known if one also knows the source, e.g. the mechanism of release.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I have to assume it is false when there is no credible evidence to tie it to Fukushima.

Bad assumption. All of the extreme phenomena I mentioned occurred only after Fukushima. Not after the regular nuclear bomb tests in the Pacific, not after the regular nuclear waste dumps, and not after the regular chemical waste dumps.

Cites, pleae. I'm willing to study the evidence ... but I won't waste time pursuing assertions.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

I would like to remain civil with you, Zook, but this is just idiotic.

I've demonstrated your idiocy. You've only asserted mine. Can you provide cites for your citizen reports so I can examine them?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:57 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
My discernment is not infallible ... but it's superior to yours.

That's your psychologically derived belief system, and therein lies your problem. It's all about superiority, arrogance, pride, certainty, and selfishness. Your discernment is not only flawed, it's dangerous, because you expect others to follow it without question. But you can't see this because of your psychology, while I can see it clearly because of my psychology. Those with empathy can easily recognize those without, under the right circumstances. And that lack of empathy can manifest in many ways, including superiority, arrogance, pride, certainty, and selfishness. Your psychology makes those things feel perfectly natural, whereas my psychology makes them stand out as red flags.

UncleZook wrote:
Instead of claiming such citizen reports, can you provide even one cite ...so that the membership can evaluate the veracity of the citizen reports?

I'm not your babysitter, Zook. I already present a great deal of information that I encounter, but there is even more that I don't present. For about a year, I did research on radiation detectors in anticipation of buying one. I was especially mindful of YouTube videos posted by ordinary people showing their radiation detectors in action, usually in the area around Fukushima, but also around Chernobyl and on the west coast of the USA. I watched a lot of them, but if I posted on even one of them, I would be surprised. I was evaluating radiation detectors for my own purchasing decisions, and I didn't think anyone else would be interested in my pursuit. All of those videos may still be available for viewing, but I doubt it, YouTube censorship being what it is with respect to Fukushima and many other subjects. But you're welcome to do the research yourself, and hopefully you can learn as much as I did about the radiation levels around Fukushima.

UncleZook wrote:
That the true extent of radiation release can only be known if one also knows the source, e.g. the mechanism of release.

You repeat your idiocy, which is really quite disturbing. The true extent of the radiation release can be known by measuring. Knowing the source or the mechanism of release is not a requirement of measuring.

UncleZook wrote:
Cites, pleae. I'm willing to study the evidence ... but I won't waste time pursuing assertions.

As if only cited material can be evidence. Everything is assertion, Zook. If you can't "waste time" pursuing assertions, you have no business calling yourself a truth-seeker.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:23 am

UncleZook wrote:
My discernment is not infallible ... but it's superior to yours.

That's your psychologically derived belief system, and therein lies your problem.

Nope. That's my genetically-gifted, environmentally-tested cognitive system rendering its natural output. And therein lies your problem. You're a fisherman with a flashlight, a wide net and small mesh size. You catch many psychological species with your illicit fishing methods - even the minnows - and lose sight of the fact that most of your catch is only baseline psychological and not worth the effort of catching ... for the psychological fishmarket only pays for psychologically-damaged species. not normative ones. No one's buying your minnows, Chico. So you grind them up and make poor fisher's pate. Such is the resourcefulness of the fool and his findings. He won't understand the merits of decreased net width, increased mesh size, or daylight fishing in general. He enjoys his pate too much.

Quote:
It's all about superiority, arrogance, pride, certainty, and selfishness. Your discernment is not only flawed, it's dangerous, because you expect others to follow it without question.

What others do with my arguments is their concern, not mine. My ony task is to build arguments and shred arguments. I have no appetite to influence anybody beyond the handling of my tasks. I stay where I'm wanted and leave where I'm not. Why do you think I left Universal and have not gone back? Indeed, my discernment has even forced me to concede that there is more intellectual verve here at United than there at Universal, which has largely gone to the gatekeeping dogs. In a manner of speaking. And United is not all that remarkable in this respect, either, but it does allow me the ability to table my arguments and voice my opinion absent the muse of the warbling gargoyles.

Quote:
But you can't see this because of your psychology, while I can see it clearly because of my psychology. Those with empathy can easily recognize those without, under the right circumstances. And that lack of empathy can manifest in many ways, including superiority, arrogance, pride, certainty, and selfishness. Your psychology makes those things feel perfectly natural, whereas my psychology makes them stand out as red flags.

Again, you have things backwards. I'm the only empath (in the true sense of the word) still posting here. I care enough about humanity to continue exposing the lies and corruptions of the ubiquitous global FSD-targeted bankstering system ... even though it's a thankless job.

I have intellectual verve, which is why I recognize that all real humans manifest superiority, arrogance, pride, certainty, and selfishness in some degree. The sociopaths manifest these qualities beyond threshold degree and as a rule. The empaths manifest these same qualities below threshold degree and as exceptions.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

I'm not your babysitter, Zook. I already present a great deal of information that I encounter, but there is even more that I don't present. For about a year, I did research on radiation detectors in anticipation of buying one. I was especially mindful of YouTube videos posted by ordinary people showing their radiation detectors in action, usually in the area around Fukushima, but also around Chernobyl and on the west coast of the USA. I watched a lot of them, but if I posted on even one of them, I would be surprised. I was evaluating radiation detectors for my own purchasing decisions, and I didn't think anyone else would be interested in my pursuit. All of those videos may still be available for viewing, but I doubt it, YouTube censorship being what it is with respect to Fukushima and many other subjects. But you're welcome to do the research yourself, and hopefully you can learn as much as I did about the radiation levels around Fukushima.

That's funny. I did my own research back when Fukushima happened and found that the radiation scare was not as significant as was being promoted by the mainstream and alternative media. I will try and secure that research again, because I actually do care about the veracity of your claims and am willing to do the research myself ..., so that I can present it for the benefit of others. By the way, contrary to your assertions, the mainstream media had been promoting the Fukushima scare for a long time after the event. If they are no longer promoting it, it's because there is no more profit in the promotion because the radiation fallout hasn't materialized as advertised; not because they want to hide somethiong from the people. The globalists want to create chaos; from which they can extract their planned NWO.

It takes the dedicated fool to think that the globalists would want to censor radiation fearmongering wrt Fukushima ... of course, these globalists would have a vested interest in censoring Fukushima if there is no significant radiation resulting from it. So maybe the coverage of Fukushima has dwindled in the media because the fearmongering phase has lost its value and has been displaced by the Zionist collusion expostion angle of it?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
That the true extent of radiation release can only be known if one also knows the source, e.g. the mechanism of release.

You repeat your idiocy, which is really quite disturbing. The true extent of the radiation release can be known by measuring. Knowing the source or the mechanism of release is not a requirement of measuring.

So ... where are those measurements? I've been consistently asking you to provide such evidence so we can study its merits. Btw, knowing the source is the first requirement of measuring. That much is self-evident in any scientific court. It gets rid of all kinds of unnecessary conjecture. For instance, how do we know that the Zionist occupied occidental nuclear industry did not perform a secret core dump of its toxic waste in the vicinity of Japan in concert with the Zioonist false flag at Fukushima ... thereby accomplishing multiple objectives. Specifically, the dual objectives of blaming the oriental nuclear industry for substandard infrastructure ( e.g. to then give conmpetitive edge to the occidental nuclear industry) ... and punishing Japan for its purported enrichment of uranium (e.g. eventually destined for Iran).

I reiterate, knowing the source is the first requirement of measuring. To think otherwise is hitching a ride in the bay of a turnip truck.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

As if only cited material can be evidence. Everything is assertion, Zook. If you can't "waste time" pursuing assertions, you have no business calling yourself a truth-seeker.

Thanks for the advice, Chico. I'll file it with all the other gems you've cut and polished. :jest:

Pax

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:45 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
By the way, contrary to your assertions, the mainstream media had been promoting the Fukushima scare for a long time after the event.

That doesn't match my experience. I talk with a lot of people in my business, and I am often in their homes. Typically, they have the TV running all the time on a 24-hour news channel. They often have never heard of Fukushima, and they usually know nothing about any ongoing meltdowns, much less any losses due to radiation.

UncleZook wrote:
I reiterate, knowing the source is the first requirement of measuring. To think otherwise is hitching a ride in the bay of a turnip truck.

:lol: :lol: When it comes to radiation, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that high radiation measurements might be related to your local nuclear power plant disaster. But you don't have to know the source to measure the radiation. You can even use the measurements to quickly home in on the source.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:49 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Matthew Carney, ABC North Asia correspondent: “Sorting out Reactor No. 4 will be the easy part. Fixing Reactors No. 1, 2, and 3 will be much more difficult. They’re full of molten nuclear fuel. Humans can’t enter, it would result in instant death. And robots have yet to be invented that can withstand the massive radiation levels near the melted cores. TEPCO admits it doesn’t know the exact location and extent of the meltdowns. They claim it will take 40 years to fix, but others say centuries.” -- source

Nobody can get close to the melted cores, not even robots. Zook suggests there may not even be any melted cores. After all, no one has seen them. Out of sight, out of existence. All the radiation reporting is just fear-mongering, suggests Zook. ENEnews is a thoroughly discredited news site that can't be trusted, says Zook. The mainstream media doesn't report on the meltdowns because maybe there aren't any.

Quote:
Ask yourself if these are the words or behavior of a man who is interested in finding the truth. -- source

Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Quote:
Matthew Carney, ABC North Asia correspondent: “Sorting out Reactor No. 4 will be the easy part. Fixing Reactors No. 1, 2, and 3 will be much more difficult. They’re full of molten nuclear fuel. Humans can’t enter, it would result in instant death. And robots have yet to be invented that can withstand the massive radiation levels near the melted cores. TEPCO admits it doesn’t know the exact location and extent of the meltdowns. They claim it will take 40 years to fix, but others say centuries.” -- source

Nobody can get close to the melted cores, not even robots. Zook suggests there may not even be any melted cores. After all, no one has seen them. Out of sight, out of existence. All the radiation reporting is just fear-mongering, suggests Zook. ENEnews is a thoroughly discredited news site that can't be trusted, says Zook. The mainstream media doesn't report on the meltdowns because maybe there aren't any.

Where's the actual proof for these purported melted cores in nuclear reactors 1,2,3 ... other than claims made by the Zionist-occupied establishment media, which includes ENENews, and which is a tentacle of the larger Zionist octopus that staged the false flag attack on Fukushima??

Are you a parrot of the lying thieving cutthroat pirates, Chico ... or a real investigator with critical research skills?

Are you even aware of the import of the Stuxnet virus, the Dimona Dozen, the Magna BSP camera, offshore undersea nuclear detonations, etc.?

Here's a primer to get you off your mainstream misinformation and disinformation duff and docket:
https://truthnewsinternational.wordpres ... fukushima/

beginExcerpt
Magna BSP: “The technology is patent saved and well known in sensitive sites as nuclear plans, airports, borders etc., around the world and can integrate with other systems.”

It has also been documented that Magna BSP actively works for and with Israel’s Homeland Security.

“Magna BSP had a full time internet linked two way connection to the Fukushima reactor room(s) all the way through the disaster. They told TEPCO about that connection on March 15 [2011] (after everything blew sky high) via a [Jerusalem Post] article. Why did Manga BSP wait until everything was blown sky high to tell Tepco the data link existed? … Hard to believe that TEPCO would not have been interested in viewing a reactor that was about to explode. It seems impossible that TEPCO would not have wanted to view the reactor, and probably did not ask because the link was kept a secret. It is a simple fact that internet connections are never allowed inside a reactor’s containment. The connection was mentioned in the Jerusalem Post AFTER the destruction was finalized.

… [Shortly after Magna BSP arrived] Stuxnet appeared in Japan (June 2010). Stuxnet has two modes, random and administrative. It can be administered to optimize the damage and can also transmit setup information and industrial system information to a remote computer. Once installed on the host system via a flash drive it causes that system to violate it’s normal security protocols and internet administration becomes possible if a connection exists. Tampering is not visible on the control room readouts, because Stuxnet learns what “normal” looks like and keeps the temperature, pressure, and other readouts within normal limits so that the operators are oblivious to the destruction happening in secret. … Remote administration mode can be adjusted on demand to suit any need. No doubt the people at Fukushima sat there in idle mode thinking all was well until something screamed or went boom and at that point it would be too late to do anything other than cry.

… Magna BSP had access to the reactors at this facility. They were based in Dimona, which is a military base that manufactures nuclear weapons. Stuxnet was made in their yard. They are stated to be a military company. There is extremely strong evidence that Dimona based Magna BSP placed nuclear weapons at the exploded or vanished reactors at Fukushima, possibly hidden inside one of their unbelievably GIANT stereoscopic cameras. These cameras were installed inside the reactor containment of Fukushima reactor 3 under the cover of a security contract in the year prior to the disaster. These cameras [weighed over 1,000 pounds] [and] are identical in size and appearance to a gun type nuclear weapon. Since previous hydrogen explosions at boiling water reactors have never caused any sort of damage to equipment or buildings, even during complete meltdowns, it begs the question how on earth one at reactor 3 produced a mushroom cloud. Three Mile Island sits in the evidence pool against what we have been told about Fukushima. History does matter.

One problem with the reporting in the mainstream media is that it failed to convey just how massive and strong the containment structures really were, as seen in this classified photo. A hydrogen explosion would only blow the sheet metal off the steel framed roof if it even did that, at Three Mile Island the hydrogen ignition did nothing at all. It just scared employees. Another thing the reporting failed to convey is the gravity of the disaster. Compare the containment diagram to the remains of reactor 3. It is painfully obvious that many tons of highly radioactive plutonium in the containment pools is nowhere to be found, the entire floor they were on is completly gone. We are getting lied to.

… The reason Magna BSP gave for the odd shape, enormous weight, and giant proportions of their cameras was that they were stereoscopic. A stereoscopic camera could be plausible at an airstrip, where the camera would need depth perception out miles, but not indoors where focal lengths are short. Depth perception going out miles could also be accomplished with two separately mounted cameras weighing only a few pounds; the giant thousand pounder is a dead giveaway. Why this giant thing, when smaller nukes are possible? Nuclear weapons always produce a certain amount of heat, and if a small design was used it would be obvious the “camera” was warm, even when turned off and sitting on the shelf. This would cause questions to be asked, especially in a nuclear power facility. The enormous size and weight helped conceal the decay heat.” – Jim Stone
end

Quote:
Quote:
Ask yourself if these are the words or behavior of a man who is interested in finding the truth. -- source

Yes, that question has been asked of you many times, Chico, at least, in my mind. And you've failed the integrity test many times. You have demonstrated a palpable absence of desire to seek out the truth. Prevarication, yes. Innuendo against truthseekers, yes. Defending gatekeepers, yes. Parroting corrupted mainstream media, yes. Seeking truths, no.

C'est la vie.

You're just another obstacle that we truthseekers must overcome in our fight against the Zionist banksters and their push for FSD. No big deal. It's not like you're Cerberus, the three-headed hegemon hellhound ... more like the obstinate toy dog with an annoying bark, an arf arf arfer better matched to the task of protecting the feeding bowl from ground squirrels. IMO, of course.

Pax

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm

A friend of mine emailed me this link. Jim Stone in 2012 being interviewed by Project Camelot about Fukushima.
Stone reveals much about Reactor 3, including the fact that it was not an accidental nuclear core meltdown, as the media had portrayed, but an induced nuclear explosion using a Magna BSP camera that actually destroyed reactor 3 building.

Pax

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next