Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
African Corruption 
Site Admin

Post Re: African Corruption
UncleZook wrote:
The comparison of Ghaddafy (a cryptoJew from his mother's side), who was installed by the CIA on behalf of western oil interests, to a truly genuine hero standing with his body in front of a line of communist tanks ... is patently ridiculous.

Of course, Gaddafi the gatekeeper! How could I be so blind?

Strange that he doesn't do what other gatekeepers do, like steal his people blind, dumb them down, ruin their money, load them up with debt, saddle them with a Rothschild central bank, play ball with the UK/USA/Israel criminal cartel, etc.

But I'm sure if I dug deep enough, as you have, the evidence would undeniable. I'm certain of it!

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:12 am

UncleZook wrote:
The comparison of Ghaddafy (a cryptoJew from his mother's side), who was installed by the CIA on behalf of western oil interests, to a truly genuine hero standing with his body in front of a line of communist tanks ... is patently ridiculous.

Of course, Gaddafi the gatekeeper! How could I be so blind?

Strange that he doesn't do what other gatekeepers do, like steal his people blind, dumb them down, ruin their money, load them up with debt, saddle them with a Rothschild central bank, play ball with the UK/USA/Israel criminal cartel, etc.

Ghaddafi was a strongman. Not a gatekeeper, at least not in his primary role.

The CIA-engineered-military-coup-N-dictator-installation template is a common method and pattern of the Rothschild bankster empire.

For example, the people who profited from Saddam's installation - Ba'ath Party supporters including many with tribal connections to Saddam - rose up tremendously in economic stature on the region's oil reserves (which were appropriated by the installed strongman for cheap delivery to western imperial powers). Just don't ask the displaced Marsh Arabs about what they thought of Saddam ... or the Kurds or the Shias. When Saddam's river of usefulness became dry, he, too, was summarily dispatched.

Mao had a red book ... Muammar had a green ... Barack has a blue book ... three pawns of the Rothschild queen.

You're thinking at the surface, Chico. Dig deeper.

Quote:
But I'm sure if I dug deep enough, as you have, the evidence would undeniable. I'm certain of it!

Dig first. Then ask questions later. If there is still a need to ask questions, that is.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:06 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Dig first. Then ask questions later. If there is still a need to ask questions, that is.

Asking questions is how we dig, Zook.

The criminal cartel of organized sociopaths orchestrated the invasion of Libya, the murder of Gaddafi, and the installation of a Rothschild central bank. Gaddafi must have been a true and serious opposition to their desires for them to go to all that effort. Does Gaddafi sound like a controlled opposition to you?

I see him standing up against the NWO forces at the risk of his life just like the tank man. If he ever cooperated with those forces at any point, whether knowingly or not, does not nullify his accomplishments, his battle, or his sacrifice.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Asking questions is how we dig, Zook.

The criminal cartel of organized sociopaths orchestrated the invasion of Libya, the murder of Gaddafi, and the installation of a Rothschild central bank. Gaddafi must have been a true and serious opposition to their desires for them to go to all that effort. Does Gaddafi sound like a controlled opposition to you?

Ask the right questions, and you'll get the right answers, Chico.

The template of strongman installation is what I offered up for investigation, because that is the installation that protects the bankster's interests in Libya (e.g. control of the nation's oil resources). My argument for Ghaddafi being a bankster puppet seeks to show the strings on the marionette. It has nothing to do with central bank installation in Libya after the marionette had been removed from the scene (for whatever reason).

I think with renewed dedication to the investigation of the CIA coup that installed Ghaddafi, most of your questions will be answered wrt Ghaddafi's rise to power ... and whether he was a tool of the banksters all the way from beginning to end (when tools do get dull and are discarded) ... or whether he was an initial tool that became a fool when he got acclimated to the power and thought he possessed more than he actually had.

Either way, he was not a hero for anybody but his own clan; not unlike Saddam who was not a hero for anybody but his own clan.

Quote:
I see him standing up against the NWO forces at the risk of his life just like the tank man. If he ever cooperated with those forces at any point, whether knowingly or not, does not nullify his accomplishments, his battle, or his sacrifice.

Yes it does.

That you don't see this or the strongman template by which global banksters elevate local power seekers (e.g. sociopaths by another name) ... allows you to make absurd comparisons between genuine heroes (e.g. the young man before the tanks) and impostors donning the mask of the benevolent king (e.g. to bask in limitless power as is their nature and desire).

Pax

ps: As a cryptoJewish potentate (from his mother side), Ghaddafy had more in common with the royal Wahhabist cryptoJewish House of Saud than with any genuine hero of our times ... and certainly not with a hero for all time (who had the rare mettle to stand down the tanks).

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:02 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Either way, he was not a hero for anybody but his own clan; not unlike Saddam who was not a hero for anybody but his own clan.

Not so. Gaddafi was a hero to Libyans. He had unprecedented support shown by the enormous public rallies. He rode around in an open and unprotected car among his people, vulnerable to easy assassination. In the end, he was killed by hired mercenaries from foreign lands.

UncleZook wrote:
That you don't see this or the strongman template by which global banksters elevate local power seekers (e.g. sociopaths by another name) ... allows you to make absurd comparisons between genuine heroes (e.g. the young man before the tanks) and impostors donning the mask of the benevolent king (e.g. to bask in limitless power as is their nature and desire).

You don't know squat about the real history behind Gaddafi, and neither do I. The CIA may have simply desired regime change back in 1969, meaning the removal of King Idris, and perhaps wasn't too concerned about who the new leader would be as long as they had someone new to work with (or on).

Quote:
In August of 1969 King Idris of Libya was in Turkey for medical treatment. On September 1, 1969 a group of about 70 junior Libyan military officers lead by Muammar Gaddafi took the opportunity to stage a bloodless coup d'état. The coup was launched in Benghazi, mostly by members of the Libyan Signal Corps.

The Movement quickly evolved into the Revolutionary Command Council which on September 7, 1969, announced that it had formed a cabinet to conduct the business of the government of the new republic. The following day, the RCC promoted Captain Muammar al-Gaddafi to colonel and appointed him commander in chief of the Libyan Armed Forces, making him the new de facto head of state. -- source

It doesn't sound like Gaddafi was the certain replacement for King Idris, but then I don't know the real situation on the ground at that time. It's not likely either of us will get that information by reading on the Internet.

Really, Zook, your certainty is appalling.

Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:08 am
Site Admin

I haven't heard much from Naomi Wolf, who I mentioned in this post a couple of years ago. I read her book, The End of America, when it first came out, and also read the followup book, Give Me Liberty. Naomi had said in one of her lectures that as soon as she started feeling any threats from the ruling sociopaths concerning her books, she would "go quiet". Since I didn't hear anything from her for so many years, I often wondered if that had happened.

So I was surprised to finally come across a recent video of a Naomi Wolf presentation!

MUST WATCH, & CIRCULATE, PLEASE: NAOMI WOLF'S UPDATE ON 'THE END OF AMERICA. IT'S HERE.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:34 pm
Site Admin

Miles Mathis wrote:
The governors know that those people going to a Naomi Wolf lecture already know about fascism and the CIA and the banks and probably know about the faked events. They are on the cusp of revolution and are looking for something to do. Wolf's job is keep them sitting on their hands and shuffling their feet. She wants them to act embarrassed for knowing what they know, like she is. -- source

So Naomi Wolf is a gatekeeper. Is she? How can we know for sure? Miles Mathis claims anyone getting good press from the mainstream media is a gatekeeper. Although that is very satisfying to me, since I am a non-entity to the mainstream media (and I hope to stay that way), I think that kind of criteria for identifying the gatekeepers is way too oversimplified. In fact, it may be an effective form of gatekeeping in itself. It allows you to discredit any legitimate dissent. Uncle Zook does pretty much the same thing, claiming everyone is a gatekeeper if Zook says so, based on Zook's flawless discernment. This act is meant to demonstrate that Zook is not a gatekeeper, which allows him to gatekeep with the greatest of ease. This is how sociopaths behave when playing the game of deception and manipulation.

Still, the question remains "Is Naomi Wolf a gatekeeper?" Yes, no? Deliberate or inadvertent gatekeeper? Deliberate or inadvertent genuine truth-seeker? I don't know. If you want certainty, ask Miles. Or Uncle Zook. Or any other gatekeeper. I lean towards Naomi Wolf being mostly genuine, but I can be fooled. I don't want to be fooled, but I know this is a complex and sophisticated game that the Sociopaths-That-Rule play. They are masters at the game, masters of deception, and masters of manipulation. That much I do know.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:33 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Either way, he (Gaddafi) was not a hero for anybody but his own clan...

Zook, you just keep pushing the mainstream media lies that you claim to be warning us about. That sounds exactly like controlled opposition to me. Or to use your language, a gatekeeper.

You keep ignoring the "10 things about Gaddafi they don’t want you to know".

Quote:
1. In Libya a home is considered a natural human right

In Gaddafi’s Green Book it states: ”The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others”. Gaddafi’s Green Book is the formal leader’s political philosophy, it was first published in 1975 and was intended reading for all Libyans even being included in the national curriculum.

2. Education and medical treatment were all free

Under Gaddafi’s reign Libya could boast one of the best healthcare services in the Arab and African world. Also if a Libyan citizen could not access the desired educational course or correct medical treatment in Libya they were funded to go abroad.

3. Gaddafi carried out the worlds largest irrigation project

The largest irrigation system in the world also known as the great manmade river was designed to make water readily available to all Libyan’s across the entire country. It was funded by the Gaddafi government and it said that Gaddafi himself called it ”the eighth wonder of the world”.

4. It was free to start a farming business

If any Libyan wanted to start a farm they were given a house, farm land and live stock and seeds all free of charge.

5. A bursary was given to mothers with newborn babies

When a Libyan woman gave birth she was given 5000 (US dollars) for herself and the child.

6. Electricity was free

Electricity was free in Libya meaning absolutely no electric bills!

7. Cheap petrol

During Gaddafi’s reign the price of petrol in Libya was as low as 0.14 (US dollars) per litre.

8. Gaddafi raised the level of education

Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. He bought that figure up to 87% under his rule with 25% earning university degrees.

9. Libya had It’s own state bank

Libya was the only country in the world to have a bank owned by the state meaning they were able to give loans to citizens at zero percent interest by law and they had no external debt.

10. The gold dinar

Before the fall of Tripoli and his untimely demise Gaddafi was trying to introduce a single African currency made of gold. Following in the foot steps of the late great pioneer Marcus Garvey who first coined the term ”United States of Africa”. Gaddafi wanted to introduce and only trade in the African gold Dinar – a move which would have thrown the world economy into chaos.

And, like any good sociopath, you claim everyone else but you is the gatekeeper! You essentially accuse every one of your opponents of your own malfeasance!

Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:38 am
Site Admin

The shame I have for my country is great. Of course, it is not really "my" country. It belongs to a private club of organized sociopaths. They are the worst of humanity, true manifestations of evil, cold calculating criminals who put on a smiling face so that you will turn your back in trust, allowing them to thrust the knife in, should they so decide.

Gaddafi was very much like Hitler. Both men turned their nations completely around, taking them from rags to riches. Both were selfless leaders. Both sought primarily the prosperity of their people, and delivered it. Both had the near unanimous support of their people. Both were betrayed by the western "democracies", who then demonized and crushed them. Their nations were destroyed, and their people were divided and conquered, becoming little more than slaves.

I admire people like Gaddafi and Hitler, men who stand up against the sociopaths.

This opposition to sociopaths is a recurring theme in the world. It happened with Chavez in Venezuela, and Castro in Cuba. Any leader who won't play the sociopaths' evil game is targeted. If you want to know who the good leaders are, just look at who the organized sociopaths target. Lately, over the last couple of years, it has been Russia's Putin. Before that, it was Iran's Ahmadinejad. Yet in the United States, all we hear about these leaders from the "fair and balanced" media is how bad they are.

I suggest that the truth is exactly the opposite of how the sociopath-controlled media portrays it.

Gaddafi's Prophecy, 2011 - "Europe will turn black"

Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:15 am
Site Admin

Quote:
You see Jim and Jane Swire would give up all the riches on earth, all the money in the world, just to be able to pick up a phone and speak to their daughter Flora and enquire after her life, her work, her travels and her hopes for the future. But they can't. They are denied that simple delight because their "vivacious, funny, shrewd and beautiful" daughter, "a terrific searcher after truth" is gone forever, claimed ruthlessly on this evening exactly thirty years ago across the Scottish town of Lockerbie on the eve of her 24th birthday.

Flora perished alongside 258 other passengers and crew on board the Pan Am 103 flight from London to New York and 11 residents of Lockerbie unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time as the wreckage of that fateful plane crashed to the ground causing carnage, pain and devastation which still cuts deep into the memories of all affected and the whole of Scotland 30 years on.

Now 82 years of age Jim Swire continues to fight for truth and justice in relation to Lockerbie. Like anyone with a morsel of brain matter in between their ears he knows that the trial of Abdelbaset al Megrahi and Lamin Khalifah in a makeshift Scottish Court convened in the Netherlands in late 2000 that led to the conviction of Megrahi in January 2001 was not just a farce but a concerted and contrived cover-up involving the British and American governments at the highest levels. -- source

The bomb that blew Pan Am flight 103 out of the sky 30 years ago was falsely blamed on Libya's leader Gaddafi. It was painted as a Libyan terrorist plot when it was most likely a CIA / Mossad plot. Sociopaths don't mind killing a plane-load of innocent people in order to get what they want. They do it often. In the case of Pan Am 103, the fix was in and the patsy was condemned. The guilty were never identified or brought to justice.

Our history is nothing but a parade of false-flag attacks, deceptions, psy-ops, and massive manipulations of public perception. It is likely that this has been occurring for as long as sociopaths have been leading humanity, which pretty much covers most of recorded history. I suspect that the hidden knowledge the ruling sociopaths guard so jealously is a how-to manual on herding the masses using these very same techniques. It has worked for over two millennia, and it is still working today.

Gaddafi must have been a good man, much like Ahmadinejad, Chavez, and Hitler, in order to have been vilified and demonized using false-flag atrocities. It's always the same story. If you want to know who the good guys are, just look at who is repeatedly condemned in the mainstream media. Likewise, if you want to know who the bad guys are, just look at who is repeatedly hero-worshipped in the mainstream media. Netanyahu, Obama, Clinton, Bush, Blair, Roosevelt, Wilson, and Lincoln all fall in that category. They are the bad guys, servants of the Dark Side. Everything is the opposite of what we are led to believe, just like David Icke has long pointed out. It's how they fool us.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3