Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Change we better believe in, or else 
Site Admin

Post Re: Change we better believe in, or else
Watching Obama in action is watching the con being sold to the gullible.

Quote:
“America is better positioned today to seize the future than any other nation on Earth,” he proclaimed. “Our technology companies and universities are unmatched; our manufacturing and auto industries are thriving. Energy independence is closer than it's been in decades. . . . Our businesses are in the longest uninterrupted stretch of job creation in our history. . . . I see the grit and determination and common goodness of the American people every single day -- and that makes me more confident than ever about our country's future.” -- source

Right on, Mr. President! Let's pretend to kill those ISIS bastards who were trained, equipped, and employed by our intelligence agencies to execute the psy-ops they are tasked with to serve the hidden agendas of the ruling sociopaths.

Is Obama a great salesman, or what!

Wait, I think the proper term is shill, not salesman.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:27 am

The opposition to the Fraud is completely controlled, premeditated, organized, planned and with infinite redundancy. And why would this be such a surprise to anyone?

Has there ever been a new Empire not created through the act of liberty?

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:52 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The opposition to the Fraud is completely controlled, premeditated, organized, planned and with infinite redundancy.

Is it really "completely" controlled? Does it really have "infinite" redundancy?

I contend there are flaws in the program. It's like the 9/11 false flag attack -- the fraud was good enough to convince most people initially, but there were some mistakes made, despite the level of control and redundancy.

magamud wrote:
Has there ever been a new Empire not created through the act of liberty?

Has there ever been a new empire created through a true intent to achieve liberty? Liberty will not lead to empires, but to its opposite -- equality.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:10 am

Quote:
I contend there are flaws in the program. It's like the 9/11 false flag attack

I contend there are no flaws. I think the fraud of 911 was generated to propel the liberty movement hence control it. So yes, I am saying that WTC 7 was done on purpose. Mosad, Cheney, the symmetry of the collapse, the assassinations were done just enough in the open to cause people to think it was hiding.

Quote:
Liberty will not lead to empires, but to its opposite -- equality.

Your missing the point. Liberty is a commodity. I get what your saying in the purest sense, but that sense will never ever happen in todays society. I am sorry, but if people don't get to grips with the real Evil, then we are doomed to repeat history.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:46 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I contend there are no flaws. I think the fraud of 911 was generated to propel the liberty movement hence control it. So yes, I am saying that WTC 7 was done on purpose.

I think you are giving the ruling sociopaths too much credit. They are very good at deception and manipulation, but in the end, they are still mostly human, and they make mistakes.

False-flag operations are often complex and complicated. Not all contingencies are anticipated, and things can go wrong. For example, the plane for WTC 7 never showed up because it was shot down, which was not part of the plan. If that had been the plan, there would have been no need to have NORAD stand down. Or they could have done without that plane altogether. After all, the lack of debris and bodies at the Pennsylvania "crash" site threatened to undermine the believability of the entire operation! I seriously doubt that was done on purpose. No, things go wrong that just can't be anticipated. Take the Phnom Penh airport attack, which was Chip Tatum's first Special Forces mission in Vietnam (and his last). The 12-man team was to be exterminated after the mission (not unlike what happened to the Seal team tasked with the false-flag Bin Laden fake killing), but the team proved to be more versatile, or luckier, than expected. In the end, the final results were good enough for the sociopaths, but even then, look what happened. Chip Tatum was the lone survivor with his mind intact, he worked the next 20 plus years for the sociopaths, then he refused an assassination order from Papa Bush targeting Ross Perot, became a marked man, and blew the whistle on the Phnom Penh false-flag attack decades later (and almost no one paid attention)! Was that the original plan of the sociopaths? No way.

magamud wrote:
Your missing the point. Liberty is a commodity.

That is indeed how sociopaths see our liberty, as just another commodity to be manipulated in the pursuit of winning the game. But that is not what liberty is for a non-sociopath. You must recognize the difference that psychology makes in both instances. For a sociopath, his liberty is the freedom to deceive and manipulate others, and your liberty is just a commodity. For a non-sociopath, liberty is the freedom to live with minimal controls and to let others live in an equal fashion.

magamud wrote:
I get what your saying in the purest sense, but that sense will never ever happen in todays society. I am sorry, but if people don't get to grips with the real Evil, then we are doomed to repeat history.

I agree, and the probability is high that humanity will continue to repeat history. But, sociopaths make mistakes, and the unexpected can happen to a greater degree than the sociopaths anticipate, and if the dominoes fall in a surprising fashion, the ruling sociopaths can be completely blindsided and lose the game. It hasn't happened yet in history, but there is always a first time, and people are starting to wake up to sociopaths and the evil they deliver. That could be a game-changer.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:53 am

Quote:
I think you are giving the ruling sociopaths too much credit.

Lets make a distinction. You are going to catch lower level sociopaths, or evil within your system. The higher level sociopaths, in league with zero point energy type, you are not going to catch and in reality are beyond or sight and scope to comprehend, less unite and fight it. My pov is you are actually dealing with the Hydra of antiquity. With this in mind, trying to chop heads is futile.

The heart of evil is with this perspective and until you can live in this state, will you ever progress in transcending it.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:03 pm

double post

Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:34 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Lets make a distinction. You are going to catch lower level sociopaths, or evil within your system. The higher level sociopaths, in league with zero point energy type, you are not going to catch and in reality are beyond or sight and scope to comprehend, less unite and fight it. My pov is you are actually dealing with the Hydra of antiquity. With this in mind, trying to chop heads is futile.

That's not a distinction I can justify. My goal is to "catch" human sociopaths. They are the apparent root cause of human evil. Evil from a non-human source, the Hydra of antiquity, is not a significant problem as far as I can tell. Perhaps once we control the source of human evil, we will be in a better position to observe the influence of outside sources of evil, if they exist.

magamud wrote:
The heart of evil is with this perspective and until you can live in this state, will you ever progress in transcending it.

We will never transcend evil, as differences in human empathy and compassion will always exist. Our goal should be to minimize the influence evil has on our society. Right now, evil (coming from sociopaths) has an massively disproportionate influence on our society. Evil, for all practical purposes, reigns on Earth. The 1% control the 99%. It would not be that way if sociopaths were disqualified from positions of power and control.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:33 am

Quote:
They are the apparent root cause of human evil

This is not so, they are the consequences of a matrix control grid. I would compare your analogy to a cancer hospital. The staff are more then happy to help triage cancer, but will not look at the real root cause of undoing.

Quote:
Evil from a non-human source, the Hydra of antiquity, is not a significant problem as far as I can tell.

Do you really believe what your saying?

Quote:
Perhaps once we control the source of human evil,

Again you are falling into the same dynamic that we see with our leaders of civics. No one is looking at the cause and think if they can get control of the topical, they will be in a better position to manage things. This is not the case, because of the Hydra analogy and a result of our apparent deep deep hole we are in. Its the same dynamic with our financial system. Debt is good, War is peace, Drugs are healthy, Science is truth, Religion is spirit, freedom is freedom.

Quote:
outside sources of evil, if they exist.

Im surprised there is not more open mindedness to this. You just have to expand the evolution of how evil evolves, use reference information from our present and historic testimonies of Demons and UFO's and anomalies in general then hypothesize.

Then you must live in this state, practice it and then watch the context emerge, right before your eyes and right in front of your nose. Unconsciously people stop from hearing this narrative because of the incredible amount of work that is needed. Much like leaving everything you have and joining a Monastery. Its hard to change, indeed.

Quote:
We will never transcend evil

This is not so...

Quote:
as differences in human empathy and compassion will always exist.

Your only referencing the matrix and in that context, man will not escape evil.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:57 pm
Site Admin

So you believe the root cause of humanity's problems is not the sociopaths, but something higher than that, something beyond our senses, the mythical "Hydra" as you call it. While I don't dismiss that possibility, I don't see evidence for it outside of speculative explanations for things we don't know. For the root cause being sociopaths, I have evidence that just won't quit which also falls well within the boundaries of things we can know. So while I continually test for another level beyond sociopaths, the evidence won't accommodate it at this time, at least not in my judgement. You see sociopaths as symptoms of a greater root problem, perhaps sociopathic inter-dimensional entities that manipulate our reality, creating copies of their psychology here in order to re-engineer our world or feed a need they possess. It's possible, but I don't even have strong evidence that other dimensions exist, so naturally I'm hesitant to form any beliefs in that arena. Beliefs can be crippling.

I said we will not transcend evil, but we can manage it and minimize the damage it causes. Perhaps that can be called transcending evil, but the meaning I understood is solving the problem of evil so that we never have to worry about it again. That won't happen. Of course, we are not even managing evil now in the slightest, nor have we ever really managed it. We allow evil greater and greater freedom and flexibility, so that the damage evil does is continually growing. Evil is now positioned, like a cancer, to destroy the body that gives it life. The probability is that it will, unless we start managing it. I can see practical ways that the sociopaths among us can be managed. I cannot see practical ways to manage the Hydras that may or may not be there. In the meantime, we have a cancer that threatens to terminate us, and soon. What should we do?

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next