Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Mags...

Zooks above post is excellent, critically and rationally thought about, and right on the money.

A pleasure to read.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Quote:
Psychology and psychiatry being promoted by essentially the same collective of social engineers.

Here is more of Zooks connery in contradictions. Its very subtle stuff, he just needs enough to fawn his narcissism, perhaps just enough to mimic and use for himself.

Behold, Zook answers his own difficult questions. What do bankster psychiatrist use to enslave the people? Sociopathic behaviorism. Again this is more of how Zook holds two contradictory points of view as a whole. You are seeing actual double speak as it manifests. Fascinating...

Quote:
And Chico accuses me of a lack of clarity. What truck are you rolling now, son ... turnips or carrots?

Again Zook is agreeing with my analysis and at the exact same time disagreeing with my analysis. Curtailed without any shame of continuity to suit his perspective what ever it is.

If you don't agree with Zook you better get out. Kind of like that old saying if you don't like it in this great country go find yourself somewhere else to live.

Quote:
Mags, would promote the Tea Party movement.

You just dismissing the Tea Party as a ridiculous idea is indicative of your thought patterns spook and more evidence of the desperation of your disease. The Tea party was the first signs of life of a counter culture to the out of control Big Brother Jack boot stomping the face. Instead your discernment shows how insidious and dangerous you are. You would rather have confusion so your behaviors can be hidden and where you can optimize your manipulations.

Quote:
An unbiased Chico would declare the attempted reduction of the human species to a wheel of codependency with two participants

This is my attempt to simplify to attain focus on the problem. I fully admit I'm just scratching the surface, throwing a pebble in the still pool of water. You would project this to be some megalomaniac disposition to character assassinate me as some cult hero. In reality that is just a reflection of your own understand of social constructs and dialogue. Your under some type of arrested development spook. You are indeed a sociopath.

Quote:
The rest of what Mags is attempting to communicate is anybody's guess.

I think this is really you getting tired of generating your own narrative spook. Your in some deep Münchausen syndrome I'm afraid and you infect people with your Con by proxy. The horror....

Quote:
that sociopaths and nonsociopaths both have the potential to exhibit selfless and narcissistic behavior.

Incredible stuff. Zook acknowledges an academic cognition to the sociopathic science as if he is some contributor to it or that even could track it. Incredible defensive complexity here. What a farce.

Quote:
The placement of thresholds to demarcate degree is then mostly arbitrary

Here zooms makes sense stating behavior analysis as some floozy venture made for chimps or carrot moochers, because he is completely inept at it and knowing it would expose his sociopathic behaviors.

Quote:
As you reflect on this, good folks, imagine a train of wooden elixir wagons being manufactured in a woodworks holding factory;

I would state this is done to inject some jabberwocky discredit slime on the narrative. I often see zook do this. Maybe it resembles Mk ultra tactics, with torturing the subject and then giving them a dream pleasure landscape. Then putting in triggers within the disassociated space to intertwine realities.

Quote:
Careful, Mags you are not allowed to speak on matters outside your training. If you do, you set your self at risk of malpractice and/or practicing without a license.

Zook jumps right on to Andys leverage point to threaten to win arguments. That is another pattern and another dynamic of the mafia system.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Quote:
Pod: A pleasure to read.

I'm sure...

Quote:
Individuals become aware of the risks in their immediate environment or remain ignorant of them.

Its just so interesting. Zook again claims the most basic of premises then twists my attempt at "scratching the surface" to ridicule my whole point and perpetuate his as if its certainty from a megalomaniac. Its so eccentric, such pathology, so convoluted it needs a think tank caliber military analysis team to observe the behaviors.

Quote:
The tendency to exploit others is one of the major vices in the human condition. The first world nonsociopath who exploits third world slave labor

Zook is actually acknowledging sociopathy but refuses to use the word and replaces it with noemapthy.

Quote:
To this point, the secretive, fiat-financed, Talmud-organized bankster empire ... not narcissism ... not selflessness

Ahh there it is. He uses his gatekeeping nomenclature to submit as conclusion. As to submit his synthesis.

Quote:
Dividing humans into narcissists and altruists ... is a deliberate misdirect away from the root of the global corruptions. It is an unmitigated fraud committed against the unsuspecting.

Sure whatever you say spook. Thanks for your contribution...

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:40 pm
Site Admin

pod wrote:
Mags... Zooks above post is excellent, critically and rationally thought about, and right on the money. A pleasure to read.

No, it's a special edition of his typical BS. That you would try to give it legitimacy is quite revealing. You remind me of Zook and Andy, exposing yourself with every post, and being completely unaware of it.

Zook's posts are incredibly boring, just the same old repetitive deception and manipulation that is the only thing he knows how to do. What is a pleasure to see is someone taking him to task besides me, like Mags. Unfortunately, that rarely happens, because Zook's con-artistry and obfuscation is too much for most people.

I'm on the road for this week, so I have little time to expose the sociopathic strategies being used by Zook at the moment. They are basically the same ones he always uses, mostly twisting bits of truth to paint a picture which is untrue. The historical situation at Nexus is a classic example. Very few people have the means or experience to contradict Zook's fanciful story, so that helps him get away with his lies and deceptions. Zook rewrites history, and keeps repeating his version until no one questions it, even when his version has been thoroughly debunked in this very forum. "The archives hold it" as Zook is fond of saying, knowing no one will bother to examine the archives to discover how he has lied. I lived that history at Nexus, just as Zook and Pod did. We were all in the mod room, but there was one difference -- one of us was not a sociopath, and that person was honest and direct. That person said Celine was not qualified to be a moderator, when no one else dared. That person resigned as moderator due to the cronyism and corruption of the forum hierarchy. That person exposed King Richard's use of the "Miserable User" module against Andy (which Richard has always denied, but it has been confirmed to me by other members that he used it on). And that person was banned from Nexus for standing up for the truth.

Maybe some of you can figure out who that person is. It will tell you a lot about the veracity of the posts being made by both the sociopaths and the non-sociopaths in this forum. And should you want to actually examine the archives, as Zook likes to suggest (while acting as if it will verify his version of events), Banning for Dollars is a good place to start.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:22 am

Chico, get off your high horse...you actually know very little, and you cannot take credit for shit...YOU exposed nothing inasfar as your above statements.

You used your position. YOU played the hand of "the" sociopath! allowing a member to run riot selling bullshit knowing all along that member was trouble, yet while in the mod room you kept it quiet, observing, experimenting for your own sick reasons, YOU are an absolute hypocrite, your deceptive, a liar, an overly obsessive pedantic paranoid fool and frankly, you are a serious problem when it comes to online relationships and whats worse, is you mask all that shit behind your righteous stance as a truth-seeker...you are a fraud! and that comes from experience and observation.

Your overview of sociopaths is ridiculous and severely lacks "depth of thinking" as to the Human condition.

Give me the "status quo" of the world any day...rather than a world full of Hugh Martins.

Lastly...

You can remove me from this forum...and as a last request, go seek some balance in your thinking and let go of the past mate...it's the source of your behaviour and you know what I'm talking about!

Laters...

Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:18 am

Quote:
Give me the "status quo" of the world any day...rather than a world full of Hugh Martins.

Yikes! :shock:

Who knew?

Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 pm

pod wrote:
Mags... Zooks above post is excellent, critically and rationally thought about, and right on the money. A pleasure to read.

No, it's a special edition of his typical BS. That you would try to give it legitimacy is quite revealing. You remind me of Zook and Andy, exposing yourself with every post, and being completely unaware of it.

IOW, anyone who happens to disagree with Chico is exposing themselves with every post, and being completely unaware of it.

You're a pathetic man, Chico.

Quote:
Zook's posts are incredibly boring, just the same old repetitive deception and manipulation that is the only thing he knows how to do. What is a pleasure to see is someone taking him to task besides me, like Mags. Unfortunately, that rarely happens, because Zook's con-artistry and obfuscation is too much for most people.

The two people that continuously abuse the truths are virtually alone in their assessment of the avuncular guy. Need we wonder why?

I was just going through the Banning For Dollars thread that you link below. You must like pain, for that thread completely vindicates me and makes you look like someone grasping at straws. Anyways, here's Chico remarking about one of my posts in that very thread he alleges to have exposed me with: viewtopic.php?p=1272#p1272

beginExcerpt
A superb post, Zook. I value your perspective and appreciate you posting it here. Thank you for your contribution.

I too had a similar perspective to the one you have so eloquently painted for us. I would have been happy to remain with that perspective, in the warm comfort of rationalization and understanding, but events pushed me forward and forced me to examine things in a different light. My understanding changed.
end

Is Chico confused about my posts being incredibly boring? Or is he scheming?

I mean, there was a time when Chico virtually gushed over my posts. I have email from our mutual Avalon days where Chico initiated communication with me in order to fawn over some of the posts I made there. It's somewhere on my old hard drive, and I have no real inclination to hunt for it (unless, of course, Chico makes claims to the contrary). In any event, the above excerpt is a more recent example of his fawning behavior. Now, I haven't changed my style one iota since I made the excerpt above (in the BFD thread). The only difference between now and then is that I started to heavily disagree with Chico, you know, the kind of disagreements that are bound to happen when truthseekers and gatekeepers meet at high noon ... and the gatekeeper gets flustered and starts rewriting the historical accounts of things. Truthseekers tend not to game. Gatekeepers tend to game. You know ... Heebert this ... Jeebert that ... that sorta thing.
:jest:

Which is why I am very comfortable pointing everything back to the archives. The archives hold it. Even when Chico links back to the archives, I am guaranteed to come out as the protagonist . And for this simple reason: I've always been forthright with my knowledge of things. No scheming or gaming by the Zook. And when there is no intent to deceive one does not have to worry about tangled webs to unweave. Indeed, I stand comfortably alongside every last one of my posts.

Quote:
I'm on the road for this week, so I have little time to expose the sociopathic strategies being used by Zook at the moment. They are basically the same ones he always uses, mostly twisting bits of truth to paint a picture which is untrue. The historical situation at Nexus is a classic example. Very few people have the means or experience to contradict Zook's fanciful story, so that helps him get away with his lies and deceptions. Zook rewrites history, and keeps repeating his version until no one questions it, even when his version has been thoroughly debunked in this very forum.

Bark all you want, Chico. I'll let you know when I've been bitten. Nexus is a classic example all right ... of the triumph of actual narrative (of human foibles and failings) over a desperate contrived narrative (of monarchical privileges).

Quote:
"The archives hold it" as Zook is fond of saying, knowing no one will bother to examine the archives to discover how he has lied. I lived that history at Nexus, just as Zook and Pod did. We were all in the mod room, but there was one difference -- one of us was not a sociopath, and that person was honest and direct.

Gaming again?

Quote:
That person said Celine was not qualified to be a moderator, when no one else dared. That person resigned as moderator due to the cronyism and corruption of the forum hierarchy. That person exposed King Richard's use of the "Miserable User" module against Andy (which Richard has always denied, but it has been confirmed to me by other members that he used it on). And that person was banned from Nexus for standing up for the truth.

Didn't we establish that only Richard (or someone with administration privileges) can even know if the module was ever used? So ... what does "confirmed by other members" really mean?

As for the banning from Nexus of the mystery member - and hero of our times before his hidden Heebert roll into the city limits of Universal inside the belly of a wooden pony on loan from Troy - it must be stated that that member was banned against the explicit recommendation of Zook (who was summarily outvoted 7-1 in the MOD chamber). I had your back, Chico, when I allowed myself to be blinded by my penchant for fair play beyond its elastic limit. The other MODs had better discernment and were well within elasticity when they evaluated your character and possible congenital nature. A clear example of fair play turning foul. And it took several months for me to remove the humble pie off my face. Those are the facts.

Quote:
Maybe some of you can figure out who that person is. It will tell you a lot about the veracity of the posts being made by both the sociopaths and the non-sociopaths in this forum. And should you want to actually examine the archives, as Zook likes to suggest (while acting as if it will verify his version of events), Banning for Dollars is a good place to start.

Thanx for providing the link to BFD. It saves me the trouble. :thumbup:

Pax

ps: Again, thanx to Pod for stepping in and giving his own independent assessment of Chico's behavior.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:30 pm
Site Admin

pod wrote:
You used your position. YOU played the hand of "the" sociopath! allowing a member to run riot selling bullshit knowing all along that member was trouble, yet while in the mod room you kept it quiet, observing, experimenting for your own sick reasons, YOU are an absolute hypocrite, your deceptive, a liar, an overly obsessive pedantic paranoid fool and frankly, you are a serious problem when it comes to online relationships and whats worse, is you mask all that shit behind your righteous stance as a truth-seeker...you are a fraud! and that comes from experience and observation.

:lol: :lol: Upset much?

Your failure to even disguise your lies cinches it for me. I know what you are and why you are here. You accuse your opponents of your own malfeasance, just like the Clintons, which is another strong indicator. You don't fool me any more, Pod. You're the fraud.

pod wrote:
Your overview of sociopaths is ridiculous and severely lacks "depth of thinking" as to the Human condition.

Strange how you never said anything along those lines at Avalon or Nexus. You knew you would have had a lot of opponents to fend off, so you stayed quiet. One on one you might play the brave man, like most sociopaths, but you won't directly challenge a crowd. Instead you operate on the many via deception and manipulation.

pod wrote:

Spoken like a true sociopath. This is exactly the kind of thing they say, where the hidden meaning is not the same as the popularly assumed meaning. Sociopaths know the "status quo" was orchestrated by the sociopaths for the benefit of the sociopaths.

pod wrote:
You can remove me from this forum...

You remove yourself from the forum by not logging in. You are so entrenched in the sociopathic control structure that you have operated in for so long that you cannot see what true freedom is. Poor man, you have my pity.

pod wrote:
and as a last request, go seek some balance in your thinking and let go of the past mate...it's the source of your behaviour and you know what I'm talking about!

Yes, I know what you're talking about. It's not a last request, it's a last piece of game-playing. You know there is nothing wrong with my balance, and you don't care one whit about my well-being. You just want to look good for the audience and convince them that you have won the game. I'm very familiar with this kind of BS. After all, I've had Zook to study for quite some time now.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:17 am

Incredible stuff Chic! I can't manage all the crap spewing out of Zooks propaganda machine. I salute you for keeping the truth above water.

You absolutely need well informed people to critically think, and seek the truth. Once they understand the sociopathic system, these psychopaths won't be able to run free without consequences.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:13 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
IOW, anyone who happens to disagree with Chico is exposing themselves with every post, and being completely unaware of it.

You would like people to believe that, so your exposure as a sociopath could be discounted. Your evaluation as a sociopath has nothing to do with disagreements. Plenty of people have disagreed with me without qualifying as a sociopath. The archives at Avalon and Nexus have it, as do the archives here.

UncleZook wrote:
The two people that continuously abuse the truths are virtually alone in their assessment of the avuncular guy. Need we wonder why?

Yes, we should wonder. The evidence confirming your sociopathic characteristics is all over this forum as of late. I study sociopaths, and have since before I joined Avalon. Andy claims Mags is a psychologist, which could make him better qualified than most people, though I know psychologists that are quite ignorant of sociopathy and psychopathy, so it is no guarantee.

UncleZook wrote:
I was just going through the Banning For Dollars thread that you link below. You must like pain, for that thread completely vindicates me and makes you look like someone grasping at straws.

:lol: :lol: Your lies are becoming increasingly bold and ridiculous.

It's a long thread, and things change during the course of that thread. You had me fooled for a long time, just like Andy did. It was a long road before I began to see through your charm and clever deceptions and manipulations.

UncleZook wrote:
Is Chico confused about my posts being incredibly boring? Or is he scheming?

What a difference it makes when one sees you realistically, as the sociopath you are! Then your posts do become boring, an endless procession of deception and manipulation, twist and shout, character assassination, and untruths. There was a time when you had me fooled, but those days are gone.

UncleZook wrote:
Now, I haven't changed my style one iota since I made the excerpt above (in the BFD thread). The only difference between now and then is that I started to heavily disagree with Chico,

Wrong. The difference is that I now know you are a sociopath, and I can clearly see your pathology in action, whereas before I was operating under the assumption that you were normal, and could not see it.

UncleZook wrote:
Even when Chico links back to the archives, I am guaranteed to come out as the protagonist . And for this simple reason: I've always been forthright with my knowledge of things.

Dream on. The sociopath will always tell you to trust him, that he always tells the truth, that he's not weaving any webs or playing any games.

UncleZook wrote:
Nexus is a classic example all right ... of the triumph of actual narrative (of human foibles and failings) over a desperate contrived narrative (of monarchical privileges).

Oh, there were human foibles and failings all right (sociopaths have them too, as you amply demonstrate). There was also a power pyramid in place, with owners, wives, administrators, moderators, senior members, and other pecking orders. You constantly deny it, but then you have no choice, as the lie cannot be undone.
UncleZook wrote:
Didn't we establish that only Richard (or someone with administration privileges) can even know if the module was ever used? So ... what does "confirmed by other members" really mean?

No, that is not established. The module can be recognized by its effects, which is exactly how we confirmed its use against Andy. Other members have also identified it by the effects (which are documented, and which I have linked to), and they have had it confirmed by insiders that they were indeed targeted.

UncleZook wrote:
I had your back, Chico, when I allowed myself to be blinded by my penchant for fair play beyond its elastic limit.

No, you "had my back" as you thought I could be of benefit to you if you could get me in your debt. You were just doing the typical sociopathic thing of deception and manipulation. I have enough sociopaths for "friends" that I know that drill quite well by now. It's the "exchange of favors" form of manipulating people.

UncleZook wrote:
And it took several months for me to remove the humble pie off my face.

That too is just game-playing, trying to play on people's empathy. It's classic sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
Thanx for providing the link to BFD. It saves me the trouble. :thumbup:

I encourage people to note the transition over time as perceptions of Zook change with experience and truth-seeking. The hypocrisy Zook manifested became more and more apparent until he was clearly busted. Then we started to analyze this anomaly (the well respected Zook being hypocritical - who could have imagined?), and ended up realizing Zook is a sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Again, thanx to Pod for stepping in and giving his own independent assessment of Chico's behavior.

Now there's a case of having each other's back -- two sociopaths exchanging favors.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 104  Next