Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
UncleZook wrote:
You need to take several more courses in the English language before you can appreciate respecting my English passages, let alone respecting them.

But one needs to understand English well beyond your level of comprehension, Chico of La Mancha ... to know the difference.

To those that understand English best as a low-lying Valley Girl dialectic, I'm sure there's obfuscation, confusion, irritation, Fahrenheit-rising, etc ... as an immediate consequence of trying to grasp what I write.

I suppose derision of psychobabble can itself be confused for psychobabble, certainly, by those with limited facility in the English language. So be it.

So basically, your defense is that I don't understand English, and as a result, you are simply misunderstood.

Right.

UncleZook wrote:
Nope. I didn't realize that.

Oh yes, your act is very much reminiscent of Bill Clinton's theater, even down to the "not understanding English" charge, just like Clinton with his "That depends on what the definition of 'is' is." How could you not realize it? I've been telling you repeatedly that you expose yourself with every post.

Your best defense is that you are a sociopath, and sociopaths rarely realize when they've gone too far. Andy is in the same boat and he doesn't realize it either. Neither did Bill Clinton. Same behavior, same psychology.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Thanks for the insights Chic. Excellent techniques u are sifting.

An Opus Magnus...

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:16 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Thanks for the insights Chic. Excellent techniques u are sifting. An Opus Magnus...

You may be the only one that appreciates what has occurred during the history of this forum, Mags. I have simply documented what I have learned, never knowing where it would lead or the difficulty of the path. That Zook and Andy, my supposed friends, would both turn out to be sociopaths that I would be obliged to publicly expose is simply beyond my imagination. I never would have predicted such a future. They say truth is stranger than fiction, and I have to concur. It's discouraging work, this truth-seeking quest, as behind its shiny luster and attractive facades, the world is incredibly ugly. Sociopaths are incredibly ugly, and the world is ugly because of them. The world could be a beautiful place, if people of empathy and honesty were driving the bus. But they are not. Sociopaths are, and they have been for millennia. That has to change, or the human race is finished.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:57 am
Site Admin

Sociopaths are like flies, and apparently, I am like flypaper. Sociopaths are somehow attracted to me, and I get stuck with them.

There are three reasons that I can think of to explain why sociopaths are attracted to me. I think these three reasons apply to all non-sociopaths.

1. I'm an easy "mark". I'm honest, straight-forward, and caring. I tend to believe all people are like me inside, that they are also honest, straight-forward, and caring. Sociopaths know these are the easiest people to deceive and manipulate. We are the "bread and butter" of their existence. We are the pastures upon which they contentedly graze.

2. I'm a "challenge". I know a little about sociopaths, so I'm not exactly an easy mark. By deceiving and manipulating me, a sociopath could feel quite satisfied with his abilities and his prowess. His ego would be well fed and content. I would be a trophy to hang on his wall that would impress his associates.

3. I'm "dangerous". I am a threat to sociopaths. The character assassinations have failed to take me out. I have the fortitude and the skills to publicly expose a sociopath or two. The collective survival of sociopaths in general could be threatened if too many people like me became successful. We must be eliminated for the "common good", meaning the common good of all sociopaths.

For much of my life, I was in category 1. In the last few years, I've moved into category 2. That's why Andy stalked me for two years before attacking. That's why Zook keeps coming back for more. They think my head would look good over their mantlepiece.

Now that pod has ridden into town to save Zook and Andy, I have to wonder if I'm transitioning into category 3.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Chic your just gaining knowledge in the field and able to identify the landscape easier. And since this problem is at epidemic proportions (90%) what else would you suspect?

Most sociopaths don't know they are one and can never know they are one due to the huge cognitive dissonance. The system is designed to deny critical thinking and stay superfluous. Look at Pods techniques of stating something then at the same time taking it away as it does not even exist, yet creating narrative but not being responsible for it. A very political or sociopathic dynamic. I would bet he probably has some New Agist programming with eastern mysticism with the "no mind" techniques. He is probably completely unaware of it and to question this deep core issues would be demonized by himself. So in one sense Zook, Andy & Pod are being unconsciously magnetized here to be deprogrammed. What were seeing is a very complex defense system at work or more to the point an unconscious sociopathic system working unbeknownst to the conscious individual. This is also reflected in macro social systems which is A true parasitic dynamic. Pod thinking zook is a genius is just an example. He is magnetized to Zooks superfluous muck and can't see how he is living in contradiction and manipulation. Again this could be an entire unconscious system working independently of the conscious system and the evidence or the contradiction is in the very reasoning they submit, but yet cannot track. Most of the posts lately is this dynamic. The depth of this deception is that a fully conscious sociopath can mix within an unconscious sociopath. The same as Co intel pro can easily mix with just organic mental illness. The same with false flagging mixing in with organic social pathology. Amazing times.

I believe what's happening here is a play in deprogramming and the effects of it.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Most sociopaths don't know they are one and can never know they are one due to the huge cognitive dissonance.

This is very interesting. Sociopaths recognize each other easily, probably by their common methods of deception and manipulation. For instance, Andy and Zook recognized each other as BS artists quite quickly, and they didn't like each other from the start (perhaps an ego / competitive thing). Sociopaths also know they are different, as all of their manipulation strategies, secrecy, and camouflaging techniques are derived from this realization early in their childhood. No one teaches them these things -- they learn them as coping strategies as a result of feedback from their social environment, where they don't fit in without them. So it seems like they would recognize their own sociopathy. But given how Zook doesn't seem to have a clue about his psychology, I can see your point about how cognitive dissonance could sabotage their own self-analysis. I believe Andy, on the other hand, knows he is a sociopath. He targeted me, ingratiated himself to me, followed me around, studied me, waited for the right opportunity, and then dropped the charade when he felt it was time to strike. Now I could be wrong, and it could be much more complex and convoluted than this simple scenario, but your point about cognitive dissonance is really fascinating and gives me some things to think about.

magamud wrote:
Look at Pods techniques of stating something then at the same time taking it away as it does not even exist, yet creating narrative but not being responsible for it. A very political or sociopathic dynamic.

That was really something, wasn't it. It's also telling how politics and sociopathy have become practically synonymous.

magamud wrote:
He is probably completely unaware of it and to question this deep core issues would be demonized by himself.

A form of self-policing, and not surprisingly, Sociopaths manipulate the Followers into doing the same kind of self-policing on themselves. It's a variation of reflecting their (the sociopaths) own malfeasance onto others. Amazing stuff.

magamud wrote:
What were seeing is a very complex defense system at work or more to the point an unconscious sociopathic system working unbeknownst to the conscious individual.

I think this is part of the dynamic which explains how sociopaths organize even when they don't like each other.

magamud wrote:
Again this could be an entire unconscious system working independently of the conscious system and the evidence or the contradiction is in the very reasoning they submit, but yet cannot track. Most of the posts lately is this dynamic.

Yes, exposing themselves with every post. But normally we wouldn't see it, because we wouldn't be clued in enough if we knew nothing about sociopaths, which is the situation for most people.

magamud wrote:
I believe what's happening here is a play in deprogramming and the effects of it.

Are you suggesting that sociopaths, at their very core, would prefer to be normal and are unconsciously drawn to that improbable hope like a magnet to steel (extremely weakly when at a distance, strongly when in very close proximity)?

That was a good post, Mags. Made me think. Thanks.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:30 am

WoW...

Psychobabble at it's finest...

Extraordinary reading into the minds of the obsessively compulsive... :shock:

Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:45 am

Quote:
strongly when in very close proximity)?

I do, much in the same way as serial killers seek to be caught.

Pod, care to discuss "what is psycobabble"?

Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:43 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
strongly when in very close proximity)?

I do, much in the same way as serial killers seek to be caught.
Pod, care to discuss "what is psycobabble"?

Psychobabble is what you and Chico have corrupted this forum with, Mags.

Synonyms: Soft science. Subjective science. Pseudo-scholarship. Etc.

And there are different levels of soft science. For instance, the 2-set psychology model that Chico (our hypocritical resident barker at all things binary) introduced to this burp of a forum ... is softer science than the 4-set model I was obliged to counter with.

I say obliged because I'm not a patron of pomme sauces, myself, but was prompted as a truthseeker to counter
Chico's psychobabble, much of it borrowed from certified psychobabble that he located elsewhere on the internet, e.g. in advance of his two favorite fallacious arguments, (1) the fallacy of appeal to authority; and (2) the fallacy of best-selling or popular appeal. Not to be confused with his two favorite false flag focus-dissipating gatekeeping arguments: the arguments of sociopathy and of uncertainty.

Indeed, the 2-set model is severely lacking ... for the sociopath class includes serial killers and may also include autistic children ... and the nonsociopath class includes your garden-variety saints and may also include autistic children. Rather absurd that autistic children can exist in mutually conflicted classes. Wot?

My 4-set counter model is still soft science ... but at least it resolves the above glaring incompatibility. For autistic children can now be removed from both of the 2-set classes and placed in a third set, the set of nonempaths. For completeness, the fourth set being the set of empaths. Yet when I introduced my 4-set model, Chico, whose purpose is not to gain better understanding but to surf his own ego on the big waves, was quickly dismissive of it. I don't have the paper credentials, you see, so I'm not allowed to assess human psychology without being dismissed on the spot ... and he's a paper guy all the way from here to the tenth planet. Indeed, he shifted the discourse from message to messenger almost immediately and went for an inquisition of my educational background. He's also a messenger guy, at least to the Outer Van Allen Radiation Belt.

Anyways getting back to the topic, the etymology of psychology identifies it as the study of the soul. But as the soul is yet to be measured by the scientific establishment, and there's nothing on the horizon that even suggests that it can be measured, any study of it is necessarily an article of faith.

Checkmate.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 am

Quote:
Soft science. Subjective science. Pseudo-scholarship. Etc.

We are trying to have a discussion as common people about this perverse condition our species is in. You want to obfuscate it, discredit and give it no credence. How off balance is that?

Quote:
And there are different levels of soft science.

Now that is psychobabble...

Quote:
there's nothing on the horizon that even suggests that it can be measured,

You are so lost zook I don't even know what to say. You can't tell behavior when your engaged in a conversation? You cannot then categorize behaviors? Sociopathy is the end product of this deception were all under and you go off in jabberwocky land not to see it. Because? You can't, you won't or your ego is more of a priority.

Again this is the common man language. You trying to represent yourself as some expert in psychology or try and direct this narrative to an expert field of psychology (where only experts can talk about it) is absolutely a hinderance to the truth you carrot eating self deceptive narcissist.

Who holds the stick in your psyche Zook? Think on this...

Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 104  Next