Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Suspension poll - magamud 

Post Re: Suspension poll - magamud
andywight wrote:
Whether you've claimed to be a dictator or not is of no importance...

That was your whole argument, just a moment ago, and now it's "of no importance"?!

Wrong, unless asking for further clarification in your deluded world means presenting an argument???

It's a good thing I'm not like Andy, or I might react like he does:

andywight wrote:
Just as I suspected, you don't have anything!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great now you've got this out of your system can we move on from this distraction and tackle my actual question:

Quote:
How can you spin the brief mention of not believing in polls to a formal request for removing voting rights???

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Great now you've got this out of your system can we move on from this distraction and tackle my actual question:

Quote:
How can you spin the brief mention of not believing in polls to a formal request for removing voting rights???

Do you also have a problem of reading comprehension that you haven't told us about, Andy?

UncleZook wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
As I've never participated in polls to ban other people here at United People, you're in a state of denial and delusion when you claim that I hold a position of power and control.

Then you would have no objections if I remove you from the group of approved voters, right? If you're not voting in the polls and contributing to the forum governance, you shouldn't have the privilege to participate. Let's leave your place to somebody else. Any objections?

Absolutely none. Go ahead.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:05 am

UncleZook wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
As I've never participated in polls to ban other people here at United People, you're in a state of denial and delusion when you claim that I hold a position of power and control.

Then you would have no objections if I remove you from the group of approved voters, right? If you're not voting in the polls and contributing to the forum governance, you shouldn't have the privilege to participate. Let's leave your place to somebody else. Any objections?

Absolutely none. Go ahead.

My bad, I totally missed Zook's acknowledgment! But that doesn't explain why you didn't put it to the remaining members with voting rights, unless of course the whole voting system is just for show, which would explain why Zook wasn't interested!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:43 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
My bad, I totally missed Zook's acknowledgment! But that doesn't explain ...

No, the whole point is that you are bad. You had numerous opportunities to read and comprehend that post. I linked it to you several times, and every time you essentially said there was nothing there. You do this all the time! I point to evidence, and you say you don't see any evidence. Only when I rub your nose in it publicly are you forced to acknowledge it. Do you think I want to deal with this kind of non-stop incompetence? Why don't you get yourself a girlfriend, or a steady job, or go care for your caged dogs, or fix your broken boats, or get to know your pretty black wife, or anything that will occupy your time and save us from your worthless posts here?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:43 am

No, the whole point is that you are bad. You had numerous opportunities to read and comprehend that post. I linked it to you several times, and every time you essentially said there was nothing there. You do this all the time! I point to evidence, and you say you don't see any evidence. Only when I rub your nose in it publicly are you forced to acknowledge it. Do you think I want to deal with this kind of non-stop incompetence? Why don't you get yourself a girlfriend, or a steady job, or go care for your caged dogs, or fix your broken boats, or get to know your pretty black wife, or anything that will occupy your time and save us from your worthless posts here?

:lol: More well punctuated and grammatically correct garbage! :lol:

You seem to have overlooked the main point of my last post, or do you deem this too "stupid" to warrant a response?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:54 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

You seem to have overlooked the main point of my last post, or do you deem this too "stupid" to warrant a response?

Your posts are a waste of time, Andy. You couldn't even comprehend that much after reading what you perceive as "well punctuated and grammatically correct garbage!" There's a clear message in there, Andy. You missed it. You always miss it. You are either a complete idiot, or you are a game-playing sociopath who does it on purpose.

Either way, your posts are a waste of time.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:30 am

andywight wrote:

Your posts are a waste of time, Andy. You couldn't even comprehend that much after reading what you perceive as "well punctuated and grammatically correct garbage!" There's a clear message in there, Andy. You missed it. You always miss it. You are either a complete idiot, or you are a game-playing sociopath who does it on purpose.

Either way, your posts are a waste of time.

Again for the record: Chicodoodoo uses his usual spin tactics to distract from the main point and has again failed to address this point!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2