Reply to topic  [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
andywight wrote:
Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to present something to back up this accusation with? Your BS seems to know no bounds!

Have you already forgotten your sorry argument that the word "sociopath" is being overused and is losing its meaning (1 2 3 4 5)?

Well, of course, you would "forget"...

Nothing to back up an accusation = BS

UncleZook wrote:
(and Andy can defend himself on his own name and how he feels about it)

There would need to be some sort of credibility in Chicodoodoo's accusations to warrant a defense UncleZook!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 08, 2014 12:14 pm
Site Admin

Even a blind man can see it. Even a brainwashed blind man.

I'm reading a book a friend lent me called Thunder Dog. It is the story of a blind man and his guide dog that made it out of the WTC from the 78th floor on 9/11. One paragraph on page 161 jumped out at me.

I was angry at the men who did this to us. Their twisted minds and motives are beyond my comprehension. I almost felt as if this group of nineteen people could not have been human; otherwise how could they have planned and carried out such an attack, resulting in deaths and grievous injuries to thousands of innocent people? I could not understand it. I still don't.

He's talking about sociopaths, even though he doesn't realize it. The nineteen men were just the patsies the sociopaths had set up to take the blame so the sociopaths could get away with the crime. That's called plausible deniability, and it was part of the widely disseminated brainwashing designed to deceive and manipulate the public in order to protect the true perpetrators of 9/11. The blind man fell for it. So did most sighted people, including me at first. Sociopaths do have twisted minds. Those minds are indeed beyond the comprehension of a normal person who is ignorant of sociopathy. As a result, a normal person does feel sociopaths cannot be human, even though they are. That's how important empathy is to the human race, and sociopaths are missing it. It is entirely normal to be angry at sociopaths for the inhuman damage they cause. I see this anger in the former girlfriend of my sociopathic friend. He did things to her in private that are beyond my normal comprehension. Only when I put myself in the shoes of a sociopath (and empathy makes this possible) can I comprehend those actions. And those actions are almost always about power and control over others, and they always trend directly towards the enslavement of others.

Empathy prevents slavery. That's how critical empathy is. Sociopaths dominate positions of power and control and essentially end up ruling us. Sociopaths have little to no empathy. Sociopaths lead us down the road to enslavement and tyranny via false-flag conspiracies like 9/11. It's time we take steps to end this long-running travesty of the human condition. It's time we do something that has never before been done in human history -- identify and manage sociopaths.

Thu May 08, 2014 3:34 pm

The observable behaviors are there, its understanding the mechanics of how the sociopath gets there. I believe it has very much to do with hyperbole, but in the end its the same saying form antiquity "know thyself".

As with the mechanics to sociopathy, Hyperbole is a main ingredient used to distract the observer from the foundations of being. This Con is so easily done due to the lack of Etymology our species is used too. That is, man as exhibited by this delusion, does not think of why things are happening. Since he is cut from reality, it is easy for him to live a dream. This is a key factor in social engineering. That is why you have materialism and escapism, and entertainment, and prisons. Again its become normalized out of our own undoing, interweaved by social engineering. One must factor this element, or at the least have this suspicion that your behaviors are not your own. I think this is a root of our problems. I suspect Sociopathy has been hidden and supported by military behaviorist to control society. I think that's the true Mystery school if there was ever any. Just look around you, everywhere you look, there it is. It's inescapable and the irony is watching our species trying to deny this fact. It is making for good entertainment and a fine line for myself with tragedy and comedy.

So, when you do inquire about someones position you realize most people are living a contradiction. They do not see their true actions, this in the end results in false truth seeking. See the association? A true seeker will acknowledge this query and thank the contrast. A sociopath will act as if its not there and its lunacy for you to "assume" such a position. Its much how the Monarchs dealt with things in their kingdom and its mimicked in the Micro of the brain. The monarch being ones unconscious ego.

Zook exhibits this pattern to a tee...

Sat May 10, 2014 7:14 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
There is one topic that stands like the proverbial elephant in our collective living room, still unacknowledged, ignored or misunderstood by many people. It’s the underlying issue for our society and world’s problems. This is the topic of Psychopathy, especially Psychopaths in places of power and how it affects our world and society at large. More and more research and studies have been published that prove the existence of this intra-species predator, yet it still is being avoided and not sincerely studied and looked at by many well-meaning people who work actively trying to make this world a better place. They focus on the symptoms, but not the underlying causes.

The same old mistake of focusing on the symptoms instead of getting at the root, a result of trying to present solutions too soon without having sincerely explored what the “problem” is to begin with. The system cannot be fixed. It has been designed that way since the get-go, but we’ve been living under these political systems and governments for so long that we don’t even question them anymore, but accept them like in a global Stockholm Syndrome, idealizing them and not seeing reality for what it is. We are so conditioned and programmed that we don’t even question the need of a “government” to begin with.

The root needs to be tackled and the root issue is psychopaths in power. A careful study of this topic and our (true) history shows this to be true, with little doubt. -- source

Please note, Andy and Zook, that neither of you are one of those "well-meaning people". Being sociopaths, your job is to discredit the study of sociopathy and the exposure of sociopaths by any means possible.

And that is exactly what you have been attempting to do.

Also note that you now not only have to character assassinate me, you must also character assassinate Bernhard Guenther. I don't think that will be the extent of the list, either.

Sun May 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Please note, Andy and Zook, that neither of you are one of those "well-meaning people". Being sociopaths, your job is to discredit the study of sociopathy and the exposure of sociopaths by any means possible.

And that is exactly what you have been attempting to do.

Really, then I guess it wouldn't be difficult for you to produce some evidence for this!

Remember, not being able to backup what you say with some sort of evidence = BS

Also note that you now not only have to character assassinate me, you must also character assassinate Bernhard Guenther. I don't think that will be the extent of the list, either.

I'm not trying to character assassinate you Chicodoodoo, I'm just merely pointing out you behavior! 8-)

Sun May 11, 2014 9:07 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Really, then I guess it wouldn't be difficult for you to produce some evidence for this!
Remember, not being able to backup what you say with some sort of evidence = BS

Here's an example of how you respond to evidence.

andywight wrote:
I'm not trying to character assassinate you Chicodoodoo, I'm just merely pointing out you behavior! 8-)

The difference between me and you, Andy, is that you lie. You are a sociopath, and that means you will say anything to win the game. Of course, your lies aren't blatant, they are more subtle, like the "twist and shout" variety. There are plenty of examples on this forum (see the link above for one).

Mon May 12, 2014 8:12 am

Here's an example of how you respond to evidence.

Like I said, nothing to back up your accusations = BS! :lol:

andywight wrote:
The difference between me and you, Andy, is that you lie. You are a sociopath, and that means you will say anything to win the game. Of course, your lies aren't blatant, they are more subtle, like the "twist and shout" variety. There are plenty of examples on this forum (see the link above for one).

:lol: Ok,now I understand! The reason that you're unable to produce any evidence of my "lies" is because they aren't blatant and more the subtle "twist n shout" variety!!! :lol:

Again I suggest you produce some evidence that the quoted example of my "alleged lie" is in fact a lie! It's not difficult to do, you can use one of my posts where I clearly present evidence of your lies as a guide if you want!

Here's a good example:

This is one of Chicodoodoo's documented lies highlighted in red!

There are larger transactions further on in the data you quoted, with Bill Still's balance having exceeded 3.9 million Quarks on October 26, when nearly 2 million Quarks were deposited in his account. The same amount was withdrawn on November 15. Would you now agree that millions of Quarks are passing through Bill Still's wallet, if the data you quoted is to be believed?

Here is my evidence proving it a lie!

andywight wrote:
Taken from todays blockchain record of Bill's QRK wallet: :D

Attachment:
Chico's Brain Fart!.PNG

Source...

And just in case you still can't do the math please read where is states "Received: 484470.90239 QRK" which is hardly "MILLIONS" now is it?

Mr Still's present balance worth approx $18,525.54 by today's market value and in Nov when these transactions took place... a massive $28.19!!! :lol:

Link to QRK market value Nov 20th 2013

You Sir, swallowed "hook line n sinker" :giggle:

There's no of knowing from these records as to whether these QRK's were donated or purchased, so this cheap attempt to discredit Bill Still needs to be seen for what it really is, which is nothing more than "SPECULATIVE GARBAGE".

Mon May 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Ok Andy, do you know what a sociopath is? This is elementary stuff, its explaining the basics of a Liar. Do you need someone to teach you about lying?

Im going to need some thought process here Andy, Your thoughts if you please. No yes or no answers and please no links describing it. Lets see how you think, then I can try and fix the problem. Transparency and honesty! :thumbup:

Thu May 15, 2014 3:00 am

magamud wrote:
Ok Andy, do you know what a sociopath is? This is elementary stuff, its explaining the basics of a Liar. Do you need someone to teach you about lying?

Is this rhetorical?

magamud wrote:
Im going to need some thought process here Andy, Your thoughts if you please. No yes or no answers and please no links describing it. Lets see how you think, then I can try and fix the problem. Transparency and honesty! :thumbup:

Sure fire away, unlike you I have nothing to hide!

Thu May 15, 2014 4:09 am

Ok I'm going real slow Andy. Can you explain what a liar is? Don't forget your thoughts please!

Thu May 15, 2014 9:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 1038 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 104  Next