Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
This is a good time to have a little reminder of the behavioral traits of psychopaths / sociopaths. Andy and Zook would like us to forget all about this stuff, but there is a reason why they both have this self-serving agenda.

Wed May 07, 2014 5:49 am

Andy and Zook would like us to forget all about this stuff, but there is a reason why they both have this self-serving agenda.

Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to present something to back up this accusation with? Your BS seems to know no bounds!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed May 07, 2014 12:53 pm

This is a good time to have a little reminder of the behavioral traits of psychopaths / sociopaths. Andy and Zook would like us to forget all about this stuff, but there is a reason why they both have this self-serving agenda.
[...]

If we goes down the list of characteristics of a psychopath (a term that was later changed to sociopath); and we acknowledge that Chico has done his due diligence according to the standard of Chico, e.g. in classifying myself and Andy as sociopaths ...

Well, even on his worst day, Andy doesn't match the profile tailored for the four puppet presidents and agents of the Rothschild Talmudist banking empire. To complete the thought, neither Chico nor Mags match the profile either. All three have engaged in aberrant behavior, to be sure ... but the intensity, the frequency, or the nature of an individual's aberrant behavior must meet a threshold before it triggers a determination of sociopath ... and none of the aforementioned have crossed that threshold. I mean, if we started caging people in a box called sociopathy if they express any intensity, frequency, and/or nature of aberrant behavior, then we would be forced to cage Jean Valjean for stealing a loaf of bread to feed his hunger.

I'll let Andy defend himself, but I would like to go down the list in Chico's pictorial, point by point, to illustrate the striking contradictions in Chico's standard of measuring sociopathy ... and in doing so, demonstrate the high degree of subjectivity - and a higher degree of wishful thinking - involved when Chico alleges that Zook is a sociopath.

Quote:
Aggressive, callous, and cunning.

I am aggressive when I see mischief. I can be callous to those making mischief. I am intelligent and very fair when I make my pronouncements ... but that is hardly cunning. Cunning implies deceit and I have an exceptionally low tolerance for deceit.

Quote:
Complete absence of conscience and empathy.

It is bizarre that Chico thinks that I have an absence of conscience and empathy. And he must think so, after all, it's one of the listed indices of the hard science of sociopathy (sarcasm-squared).

Quote:
Very adept at manipulating others, especially emotionally.

I am indeed gifted with the skill-set of a top-end writer. No false modesty here. To the extent that all writers are shapers of opinion, there is no escaping that kind of manipulation. But there's a continent of difference between deceitful manipulation and literary insights into the way things are. FTR, my ability to deceive people is next to nonexistent.

Quote:
Willing to engage in immoral, criminal conduct.

Does that sound like Zook, good folks? Or is it the flushing sound of Chico's integrity as he attempts spurious association between myself and the four immoral, criminal Mr. Presidents?

Quote:
Willing to take what they want and do as they please, regardless of who is hurt or wronged.

Again, does that sound like Zook, good folks? FTR, I will attempt to hurt the evildoers and their stooges ... but only as a carriage of righteousness, not wrongedness.

Quote:
Deceptive ability to appear outwardly benevolent.

My ability to deceive people is next to nonexistent, so that takes care of deceptive ability to be anything, let alone appear benevolent. If I appear benevolent, then that is probably due to Zook's natural radiation.

Quote:
Deceptive ability to behave in superficially charming ways to hide purely selfish motives.

My ability to deceive people is next to nonexistent, so that takes care of deceptive ability to be anything, let alone
be superficially charming for motive (or not). If I charm people, then that is probably due to Zook's natural radiation. This radiation must be real because children are comfortable around me, and I don't even have a gingerbread house ... and animals are comfortable around me, even when I don't have any pet treats on my person.

Quote:
Willingness to use intimidation and violence to control others to satisfy their own needs.

My arguments intimidate, true enough ... I even get intimidated myself when I read them after the fact. That said, my arguments are passionate, not violent. As for the person himself, Zook's natural radiation is the opposite of intimidation. It makes people secure and emboldens them. Zook desires zero control of others ... and Zook, in fact, has zero control over others.

Quote:
Willingness to intentionally violate the basic inherent human rights of others.

That's not the Zook I know ... or that my friends and family know ... or that all the friends and acquaintances I have accumulated over the years know ... or that even some of the quacks, contemptibles, and quixotics I've had the pleasure and displeasure of knowing, know. Where is this human rights abuser, scoundrel, mandragon, Zook!! Is he hanging out with the unicorn, the miniature hippo, and the winged horse on some elevated hidden jut off the mountain of misfits?! We must apprehend him in the duty of human rights!

Quote:
Complete absence of any sense of guilt or remorse.

Universals and absolutes make for unconvincing arguments. Sociopaths and nonsociopaths both have various degrees of guilt and remorse. That said, the lack of guilt (or remorse) often ascribed to sociopaths is only found in a very small percentage of the population, e.g. the true sociopaths. The four Mr. Presidents almost certainly meet this criterion, but Zook was born with a conscience that is bigger than either his heart or his brain. Indeed, if one is a genuine truthseeker, one must have an abundance of either the soul, the heart, or the brain ... and the gifted truthseekers have an abundance of all three. I'll let my track record as a truthseeker ... speak for itself.

Quote:
Rationalization of their own immoral behavior.

Sociopaths and nonsociopaths both rationalize their immoral behavior ... the difference is that the sociopaths don't flinch when they do so.

Quote:
Will attempt to lay blame upon someone else for their own conduct.

Again, the difference is flinching. There have been all too many cases of nonsociopaths laying blame elsewhere (for their own conduct) due for a variety of reasons, e.g. fear of losing job, of losing relationships, of losing sanity, etc. To use this as a criterion to differentiate sociopaths from nonsociopaths ... is just soft science searching for legitimacy.

Quote:
Denial - will deny their own wrongdoing outright.

Only sociopaths?? Again, the only difference between sociopaths and nonsociopaths ... is flinching. Nonsociopaths flinch nervously when they attempt to deceive. If you catch a nonflincher, then you have a good chance of holding the scruff of a sociopath.

Quote:
Utter contemptuousness towards the feelings or desires of their fellow beings.

Of course, there are two classes of utter contemptuousness here ... the justified contempt towards those that hurt others in the practice of their feelings or desires (as is observed by nonsociopaths). And the unjustified contempt that a sociopath feels against the feelings and desires of others. So utter contempt depends on the specific case and narrative. Utter contempt for the feelings and desires of others ... is not a real criterion for anything. Just words strung together to sound important. I mean, one should have utter contempt for the feelings and desires of a pedophile, for example.

Quote:
Pathological lying - will say anything without any concern for truth to advance their own hidden agendas.

The four Mr. Presidents fit the bill, true enough. And as an example of it here on this forum, Chico and Mags have been caught time and again obstructing truths, truthseekers, and general pathological distortions of context to avoid the warranted conclusions. But that still doesn't make them sociopaths, IMO. Just cowards stooging for the hidden agenda of FSD. Cowardice is not the same thing as sociopathy. Here, it should be mentioned that Chico wasn't all that much concerned with the truth when he apparently masqueraded as Heebert on another forum, and when subsequently asked to verify one way or the other, refused to do so. His agenda was to bring disrepute to another forum just because he was not permitted to join it. Nay, I submit that those concerned with the truth have unmistakeable fingerprints. And those concerned with pathological lying and gameplaying also have unmistakable fingerprints. Know the difference and the truth will out sooner than later.

Quote:
Ability to feign normal human emotions and empathy.

Sociopaths and nonsocioopaths both feign human emotions and empathy when situations present themselves. It's called micromanagement of human interactions. Is it any less dishonest when a nonsociopath feigns emotion and empathy? This criterion is not very helpful in determining who is a sociopath and who is not. Another pointer to the soft science.

Quote:
Severely distorted sense of the consequences of their own actions.

I believe the English language already has a word for it: megalomania. Sociopathy and megalomania need not be mutually inclusive. Another pointer to the soft science.

Quote:
Total failure to accept responsibility for any their own socially irresponsible ways.

Not unique to sociopaths, hence not a criterion. Vectors into soft science, again.

Quote:
Strong belief that they will never be brought to justice for their criminal behavior.

Most criminals commit crime because they think they can get away with it. Doesn't take a sociopath to commit crime.

Well, good folks ... the above analysis is a quick breakdown of the soft science nature of psychology and its subdiscipline, sociopathy.

Getting back to the original sentence in Chico's post:
Quote:

Chico wants to juxtapose my good name (and Andy can defend himself on his own name and how he feels about it) ... next to the four Mr. Presidents ... in the hope that visual gymnastics can substitute for the lack of evidence in his allegation and incessant reiteration of sociopath against me.

If you still think that Chico has any clue of what true sociopathy is ... or that his understanding of it is something more than a wild goose pursuit to bag goosefeathers for his already overstuffed somnolent pillow ... then have at it.

FTR, all four Mr. Presidents are psychopaths ... but for much more than the flimsy arguments made in the given pictorial. IMO.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed May 07, 2014 3:38 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to present something to back up this accusation with? Your BS seems to know no bounds!

Have you already forgotten your sorry argument that the word "sociopath" is being overused and is losing its meaning (1 2 3 4 5)?

Well, of course, you would "forget"...

Wed May 07, 2014 7:38 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Does that sound like Zook, good folks?
Again, does that sound like Zook, good folks?
Well, good folks ... the above analysis is a quick breakdown of the soft science nature of psychology and its subdiscipline, sociopathy.

Like a good sociopath, you certainly know the value of getting the Followers behind you, Zook. Who needs truth when you can have the mob? Appealing to their vanity ("good folks") never hurts, does it.

First you try to argue that sociopaths must have behaviors exclusive to sociopaths and not found in non-sociopaths, so Zook can't possibly be a sociopath. Now you argue that both sociopaths and non-sociopaths have the same behaviors, so Zook can't possibly be a sociopath. Though thoroughly hypocritical, it is game-play worthy of a sociopath. You don't disappoint, Zook, when it comes to exposing yourself.

Sociopathic behavior does exist on a continuum and is quite variable. There is indeed the impossible problem of where to draw the line on the bell curve to differentiate sociopaths from non-sociopaths. And there is also the problem of sociopaths arguing that they are not sociopaths. You are not the unbiased and neutral party necessary to make that determination, Zook. That you would think you are is just more proof of your sociopathy. It is truly fascinating to watch how you approach your current predicament, and I continue to appreciate your presence and participation in these discussions.

Wed May 07, 2014 7:54 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Does that sound like Zook, good folks?
Again, does that sound like Zook, good folks?

Like a good sociopath, you certainly know the value of getting the Followers behind you, Zook. Who needs truth when you can have the mob? Appealing to their vanity ("good folks") never hurts, does it.

The good folks are not followers. They are the witnesses to the arguments. Being one of those wrongly accused of sociopathy, I am exercising my right of self-defense. You have the right of crossexamination. You also have the right to stuff your chance at crossexamination into the tobacco bowl and smoke it.

Quote:
First you try to argue that sociopaths must have behaviors exclusive to sociopaths and not found in non-sociopaths, so Zook can't possibly be a sociopath.

I wish you'd been a native English speaker ... as it is, your comprehension levels are abysmal. What I actually argued (your piss poor understanding notwithstanding) was that the intensity, frequency, and/or nature of the _same_ behavior, pick a behavior any behavior ... is what separates the sociopaths from the nonsociopaths. For example, narcissism is a normal thing ... it becomes aberrant when there is too much of it. Sociopaths have an overabundance of narcissism; nonsociopaths lack this overabundance. Moreover, there is no hard standard to define what is overabundance and what is not. The task of separating sociopaths from nonsociopaths then becomes one of finding aberrance across multiple behaviors; quantifying the overall level of aberrance; then matching against a threshold cumulative level that is arbitrarily set to separate sociopaths from nonsociopaths.
Other behaviors may include the practice of lying, of deceit by other means, of manipulation, of gameplaying, of being mentally abusive, of being physically abusive, of controlling, of shifting blame, etc. etc.

Nonsociopaths have a certain share of all the listed behaviors; just not a threshold share of many of the
behaviors; and certainly not a cumulative threshold share of all the behaviors taken together. Same behaviors ... different intensities, frequencies, and/or natures of said behaviors. Get it yet, Cupid?

Quote:
Now you argue that both sociopaths and non-sociopaths have the same behaviors, so Zook can't possibly be a sociopath. Though thoroughly hypocritical, it is game-play worthy of a sociopath. You don't disappoint, Zook, when it comes to exposing yourself.

Nope. Read above. I just exposed your piss poor level of understanding which matches your piss poor level of discernment.

Quote:
Sociopathic behavior does exist on a continuum and is quite variable. There is indeed the impossible problem of where to draw the line on the bell curve to differentiate sociopaths from non-sociopaths. And there is also the problem of sociopaths arguing that they are not sociopaths.

You forget the additional problem of idiots arguing that particular empaths are sociopaths; and sociopaths arguing that everyone else is a sociopath but themselves. I'm sure theer are other problems, too, soft science being what it is. But even with the impossible task of drawing the line on the bell curve, you and Mags are ready and willing to impugn the character of posters that you have massive disagreement with. For instance, according to your standard, there was no hint of sociopathy in Andy when you enlisted his support to attack me (who massively disagrees with your theories of uncertainty and sociopathy). But Andy quickly became a sociopath in your standard because he massively disagreed with you on Bitcoin. You're a manipulator, Chico. Be at ease, your level of manipulation only meets your own standard of sociopathy. The objective standards still paint you as nonsociopathic. To complete the thought, the objective standard also exonerates Andy, Mags, and Zook from any charge of sociopathy. The objective standard reserves the label for those that are truly deserving.

Quote:
You are not the unbiased and neutral party necessary to make that determination, Zook. That you would think you are is just more proof of your sociopathy. It is truly fascinating to watch how you approach your current predicament, and I continue to appreciate your presence and participation in these discussions.

I make my own determinations. No apologies for that. You may or may not choose to abide my determinations. What is a bit taxing, I must say ... is you constant distortion of what I write and your preference for ad hominem. I'm always cognizant of the fact that you are likely fifth column, so I exercise some patience when dealing with your mischief.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed May 07, 2014 10:38 pm

andywight wrote:

Have you already forgotten your sorry argument that the word "sociopath" is being overused and is losing its meaning (1 2 3 4 5)?

Well, of course, you would "forget"...

Nothing to back up an accusation = BS

UncleZook wrote:
(and Andy can defend himself on his own name and how he feels about it)

There would need to be some sort of credibility in Chicodoodoo's accusations to warrant a defense UncleZook!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 08, 2014 1:12 am

Who knew?

Thu May 08, 2014 3:28 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Who knew?

Hey, they fooled me, so I sure as hell didn't know. It's still a marvel to behold, though. Like I said, it's awesome, as in instilling the feelings of shock and dreadful awe. It's also an incredible learning opportunity to compare and contrast the different techniques our two exposed sociopaths employ. I can't believe my luck!

Thu May 08, 2014 4:55 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The good folks are not followers.

Still buttering up the Followers, eh? Hey, it always works, so I understand why you do it. But you will note that I never do that. My arguments have to stand on their own merit, so there is no reason to plead with the "good folks" for their consideration. Your arguments obviously do not.

UncleZook wrote:
Same behaviors ... different intensities, frequencies, and/or natures of said behaviors. Get it yet, Cupid?

Way ahead of you. Getting you to this point was like pulling teeth with no anesthetic.

UncleZook wrote:
To complete the thought, the objective standard also exonerates Andy, Mags, and Zook from any charge of sociopathy.

That's right, good folks. Nothing to see here. Move along now. MOO...ve along...

UncleZook wrote:
What is a bit taxing, I must say ... is you constant distortion of what I write and your preference for ad hominem.

So you are still sticking to your story that me saying you are a sociopath is an ad hominem attack. There's no real malice there, Zook. I am just describing you. Observation is part of truth-seeking. You are a truth-seeker, aren't you?

Thu May 08, 2014 5:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 104  Next